Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 05-29-2008, 01:59 PM   #1
Artimis

Post Erics revenge(fiction)

Samatha was book-smart, but had never really been people smart. When a paticuarly popular boy, Eric, had asked her out at the beginning of the year, she had assumed he was teasing her, so she said no. He was 100% honest, though, and she broke his heart. That was her big mistake.
Eric was teased relentlessly for being turned down. He became more and more angry with Samantha for being the cause. The more he was teased, the more he wanted revenge. He came up with a plan to do it. Finally, in Febuary, he set it into action.

Sorry its so short. Please post what you think.

Got a dare?

NOTICE: I have been dared not to orgasm until school's out. At the end of May.
Artimis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008, 03:59 PM   #2
AM.PM
Distinguished Member

Location: i now live in Seattle wa, the stupid city that looks nothing like Dublin!!
Question

oh Poor Eric! I cant wait what he is going to do with Samantha!

Don't ask me to be your mistress or slave. I will not accept so don't waste your time!

These are videos I have to show you guys:
http://ie.youtube.catch?v=xllgk-Glxs4
http://www.nbc.com/Saturday_Night_Li...html?mea=93343
AM.PM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008, 04:33 PM   #3
Officelover
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Default Good start

Good start, but move the story along faster please.
Old 05-29-2008, 04:36 PM   #4
Tally

You should go into more detail and flesh out the background a little but it has potential. Good job
Tally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008, 08:22 PM   #5
Bebe_Gurl
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Officelover View Post
Good start, but move the story along faster please.
Chillax, an introduction is always appriciated by me. And Im sure that things will pick up from the way the tension in the story was rising.
Limits:
Family, Permenent, EXTREEME pain ( I can take a little) I have to b able 2 clean it up easly...oh and nothing illegal
Have: Large butt plug, small butt plug, medium butt plug, diapers, twist ties for my sensitive lil nipples
Bebe_Gurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008, 08:57 PM   #6
Artimis

Thanks guys, alot. This part was just to kind of introduce it. I should be able to write more tomarrow(Fri)

Got a dare?

Old 05-30-2008, 08:52 AM   #7
Artimis

Default Part 2

Eric Knew samantha was the last biology tutor left. He also knew if needed a tutor, she would come to his house to help him with home work. So Eric pretended to need biology help, and got Samantha is a tutor. She told him she'd be at his house at 4.
The rest is going to be from Samanthas point of veiw.
At 4 I rang the doorbell. Eric answered, and told me his parents were out of town, and they wouldn't be back til after spring break, which started the next day. He asked if I wanted something to drink. "Sure," I replied.
He headed to the kitchen to get it a looked at a painting in the hall. Suddenly, I was being grabbed from behind. Eric pulled my shirt up to show my breast, but not hide my face and snapped a picture. He pushed me against the wall and said, "You have 2 choices. I can show this to the entire school, or you can be my slave for all spring break."
I'm not sure why, but i chose the latter. "good choice," he told me."Now, you are going to call your mom, tell her you're staying at a freinds, and go pack enough things to last all spring break. You will then come meet me outside and we will walk back here and your slavery will begin."

So I followed his instructions and we walked back to his house. He took me to my "room" where I would be during my time here. It was huge, but it was cool, unfinished, and i could see a number of sex toys. he told me to lay doy on a none to comfortable bed. It had hand cuffs on all four posts, which he used to tie tie me up. He Then told me," Allright, b*tch, Heres your rules:1 allways call me master. 2Allways do what I say. 3 If you disobey, you will be punished.4You may not tell any one or you will be punished severly. Understand?" I nodded. "No you don't! You are to always call me master! You will be punished! Do you understand?"
"Yes master," I sai weakly.
"Good. Now about your punishment. Because it was a minor offense, you will only have to sleep naked with no blanckets for, oh, 2 nights."He said."Your first task will be tomarrow. Now Its already 8:30, dinner, and bed."
He fed me mashed potatoes, that was it. He then made me get naked and tied me to the bed and told me to go to sleep. This was going to be the worst spring break ever.

Got a dare?

Old 05-30-2008, 10:07 AM   #8
Zeromus
getDare Devil

clever, stereotypical plot start, however almost everyone is guilty of that. Do continue though, this could get good.

*Due to the innate funness of trivia, I too have a contest. Mine will be focused on gaming, with a few grab bag questions.

Here's an easy one. (name the game this quote came from)

"Where's the oh so pleasant sound of someone getting impaled?"
Zeromus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2008, 12:35 PM   #9
Officelover
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Smile Good Story!

Very good job. This is great. I can't wait for the next part.
Old 05-30-2008, 02:14 PM   #10
Artimis

Default Part 3

I woke up the next morning wondering where I was. When I realized I was in Eric’s basement as a slave I groaned. "Hello slave. Here’s your clothes, get dressed." He must've come in when I was figuring out where I was. He untied me and handed me some clothes. He gave me a halter top, a regular bra, a tiny skirt, and a thong at least 2 sizes too small. I put them on and started to pull out the wedgie the thong was giving me. Eric slapped my hand and told me, "When I give you something, you assume it’s how I want it to be. If your underwear gives you a wedgie, assume I want you to have a wedgie. For this ignorance, you will be punished. Come here." "Yes, master," I said and walked over. He pulled up my shirt and unhooked my bra. I thought he was going to make me wear no bra in the tight halter top my boobs could easily fall out of, so it was a surprise when he pulled the tiny thong into a painful wedgie. He rehooked my bra and put my shirt down. He had put me in a bra-connection wedgie, and it hurt like h*ll! "Now come upstairs so you can cook my breakfast. And hurry." I was moving a bit slow because the wedgie hurt so badly. Eric must've been annoyed with my pace because he grabbed the thong and sharply pulled the wedgie tighter so it hurt even more. He held it for a few seconds, then let go, telling me to move faster. I did. When we finally reached the kitchen, I was told to make scrambled eggs. That seemed easy enough. I went to the living room where he was to serve him. "All right slave, wedgie or no, you are going to do the tasks I had planned. I'll take out your wedgie at noon." I looked at the clock. 10:50. "For now, you'll be my foot rest." I knelt on the floor, and it pulled my wedgie tighter. I whimpered. "You will be punished for whimpering later. No more noise. Got it?” Eric said. "Yes master."
Eric watched TV Till 11:40. He then had me do the dishes from breakfast and gave me a granola bar for my breakfast. He took me down stairs and told me, "I will take out your wedgie as soon as you do 30 sit-ups. This is your punishment for whimpering at a task." I did my 30 sit-ups in 15 min. It hurt! He removed my bra-connection wedgie, but the thong still gave me a wedgie.
He took me upstairs to make him a sub for lunch. He said my lunch was a ham sandwich and an apple. I made his lunch, picked mine up out of the fridge and went into the dining room. He sat at the table, and I sat on the floor.
He said, "all right. Here’s your next task....."

Got a dare?

Old 05-30-2008, 09:06 PM   #11
Tally

Great story, it's getting better all the time
Old 05-31-2008, 09:09 PM   #12
Bebe_Gurl
Distinguished Member

Good job this is building up into a good story! I can't wait to find out what the next task is!
Limits:
Family, Permenent, EXTREEME pain ( I can take a little) I have to b able 2 clean it up easly...oh and nothing illegal
Have: Large butt plug, small butt plug, medium butt plug, diapers, twist ties for my sensitive lil nipples
Bebe_Gurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008, 12:03 PM   #13
AM.PM
Distinguished Member

Location: i now live in Seattle wa, the stupid city that looks nothing like Dublin!!

congrats! I am realy loving your story keep writing!

Don't ask me to be your mistress or slave. I will not accept so don't waste your time!

These are videos I have to show you guys:
http://ie.youtube.catch?v=xllgk-Glxs4
http://www.nbc.com/Saturday_Night_Li...html?mea=93343
AM.PM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008, 12:19 PM   #14
youngscotsman
getDare Sweetheart

love the story m8
almost 18 yr old male scotland,, lookin to meet new people, also lookin for mistress, online or off ,,have webcam and up for trying new thing all the time so pm if interessted or lookin for a chat,,,,
limits- no public or messy or x dressing,,

youngscotsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008, 06:50 PM   #15
Artimis

Thanks! I havee a few ideas, but not enough to make a very long post. I'm going on vacation soon, so it may be a while befoe i post. If you have any ideas go ahead and pm me.

Got a dare?

Advertisements
Kink Talk