Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 07-02-2008, 10:57 AM   #1
the_boy

Post punishment (fiction)

this is my first attempt at a story so please be a little bit kind the large room in the BDSM club is sort of a cross between a night club and a BDSM club, I have never been to one, so sorry if it is not acuerit. spell?

————
This is a BDSM club? asked Alice.

yup replied Jess

it looks more like an old ware house, commented Alice,

as they walked in side.

That is because it is laughed Jess

but as they entered the mane room, the building was transformed, when they walked in there was a stage on the opposite wall, a door on the floor to the right of the stage, and the rest of the room was filled with tables and chairs. as Jesse and Alice when and found a table Jesse explained the place to Alice. They found a table in the front right of the room, and sat down to wait. As they were waiting alice noticed a naked girl that looked to be about twenty one kneeling by the door,

What is she doing? she asked Jess,

she is a sub that has been coming once a week for about two months and every day the exact same thing happens, just watch and you will find out. she replied

about five minutes later the top master walked in with a whip curled up in his right hand, as he came through the the girl boughed at his feet. suddenly everyone in the room heard a crack as the tip of the whip struck her right nipple, the girl landed on her back with a cry, the master strode forward so that he was standing over her.

The girls could see that she had a funny look in her eye it was almost a look of arousal but not quite. The master said “ I have told you that I do not like it when you bough to me like that, but you persist in doing it, at first I thought that you where just stooped but for the last month I have thought the you like the punishment, and are topping from the bottom. If you do this again next week I will perceive it as you saying that you are topping from the bottom and take appropriate action.

After their session of domination Alice and Jess went home. The next week the girls where back to see what would happen to the other girl. When they walked in there she was kneeling in front of the door the same as last week. The girls found a table and sat down to what. about five minutes later the master walks in and sees her kneeling in front of him, instead of hitting her like last week he just tell on the the ‘boys’ to strap her into a contraption that is sitting on the stage, and then blindfold and plug her ears. while the ‘boy’ is doing this he tells all of the subs in the room to meet him in the prop room.

When all the subs get to the room the master tells them that the girls punishment will take up all of his time to night so they can decide her long punishment, her short ‘punishment’ will be whipping, but she likes that, so the long punishment must be something that she will not like. He then gives them the folder with her measurements in it, and then goes out to start the whipping.

person one: "cake i said, Let them have Cake!!!!!"

person two: The cake is lie. The cake is lie!!!!!

Last edited by the_boy; 07-02-2008 at 12:22 PM.
the_boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2008, 12:21 PM   #2
the_boy

here is the rest of it.

————

The subs decide that the girl will have to were the largest dildo and but plug that she can take, in a harness for the next week. after the girl has had three orgasms from her ‘punishment’ he give the whip to the ‘boy’ and tells him to bring the her to the edge of orgasm but not to let her over the edge.

The master then goes and asks the subs what they have decided, and they tell him, he smiles and takes the supplies,then he tells them to go sit down. when he reaches the stage he shows the supplies to every body, and then sets all but the but plug on stage. The but plug he lubes up and sets in a small holder right under the girls puckered flower, so that it is almost touching it.
he then takes the whip and starts to bring her to orgasm. The girl was tied in such a way that when she orgasmed and her muscles tensed up she would force her self down about two inches. So when he master made her cum the last time she forced herself down on to the but plug.

She immediately started to pull up but two inches was enough to get the head in and it was not coming out. when she had calmed down the master slowly inserts the but plug the rest of the way in to her anus, when it was all of the way in he stopped and got the dildo which he proceeded to slowly insert into the girls dripping pussy, when the dildo was in her pussy to the hilt he stopped and picked up what looked like a chasty belt except it covered her anus also. the master then proceed to lock the belt on to the girl waist, and then lock the bottom in place.

When every thing was secure he released the girl from her bonds and she gingerly stood up.

This is the real punishment, said the master, you will have to were these tell next week when you come back, pooping will be know problem because most people don’t even poop once a week, and if you need to go pee you still can it may just take a little while. have good night.

when she started to walk off he turned and said.

If you don’t want people finding out about your unique underwear I would suggest not waddling, see you next week. after that every one started leaving including Alice and Jess.

When they where walking to the car alice asked,

Is she really going to where that all week?

yes she is, replied Jess

that is so scary, but yet erotic at the same time, like what if someone found out?

that is part of the punishment. said Jess

The end.

person one: "cake i said, Let them have Cake!!!!!"

person two: The cake is lie. The cake is lie!!!!!
the_boy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk