Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 11-05-2007, 12:47 PM   #31
Coyote
getDare Addict

glad to see i was missed
Limits:Public,Involving Other People, Illegal, Pee/Poop, High Risk of Getting Caught,Extreme Pain,Anal,Messy/Water,(Backyard might be ok), Masturbation
24/M/USA
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=32347

AFTER HOURS!!(GOOD READING)
Coyote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007, 02:02 PM   #32
Coyote
getDare Addict

Default Walk of shame

I slowly walked outside just in a bikini but lily called me back "Come back here bitch"!!! "you forgot your accesory" she took a huge dildo out of her pocket and looked at Monica who handed her a large tube of crest whitening toothpaste.

Lily started to laugh and coated the dildo in toothpaste. She told me to take off the bikini bottom. I did "hand them to me" she said sternly she took them and used a nail gun to nail the dildo to the bottoms. She delicatly gave the back to me not wanting the toothpaste to rub off"put 'em on"

I knew refusal was useless so I did the dildo was sticking out the back. I sighed glad it was not up my ass "nope that will not do " said monica as she kicked the dildo so hard it went to far up my butt i cried.

she grabbed the small battery powered nailgun and told me to turn to her.
I turned and she shot the nails into the fake breasts there were about eight in each then she pulled them out about halfway (i looked like a complete girl)
so it looked like i had nail sticking out of my breasts

The girls laughing so hard "get us some water " I limped into the kitchen because the dldo was so far up my butt i could not walk right i got the glasses then i noticed the sleeping pills her dog needed. I put them in the galss and them desolved quickly. All i had on my mind was revenge I gave the girls the drinkls and within 10 minutes they were all asleep.

i will end my post here i know it is short but i wanted to save the end for a better time better place to blow where the wind blows me to.... Sorry i got caught up in the moment
Limits:Public,Involving Other People, Illegal, Pee/Poop, High Risk of Getting Caught,Extreme Pain,Anal,Messy/Water,(Backyard might be ok), Masturbation
24/M/USA

Old 11-20-2007, 12:06 AM   #33
molten man
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to molten man

awesome continuation. Keep going!

26/m/straight
Kik: molten_man
molten man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2008, 09:16 AM   #34
Coyote
getDare Addict

I give my utmost apologies to those readers nearly a year ago reading my story. i will finish but think i should have a punishment decided upon by the readers of my story. i will finish this story later in the week after punishment is decided
24/M/USA

Old 06-22-2008, 12:09 AM   #35
Bebe_Gurl
Distinguished Member

Yay! Although I did not exist on this site when you started writing this, I got the pleasure of reading it now and I'm happy that you dicided to come back to it and finish it. It is hard to finish a story. +rep.
Limits:
Family, Permenent, EXTREEME pain ( I can take a little) I have to b able 2 clean it up easly...oh and nothing illegal
Have: Large butt plug, small butt plug, medium butt plug, diapers, twist ties for my sensitive lil nipples
Bebe_Gurl is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk