Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 02-03-2024, 05:34 PM   #331
r0ver
getDare Addict

As the 6 Nations is on how about finding a random guy from each of the 6 nations (England, Scotland, Wales, Ireland, France and Italy) to fuck in the shortest amount of time you can.
Also during a match visit a pub showing the game wearing just a rugby top that (barely) covers your pussy, high heels and a butt plug. See if you can get some challenges to do during after the game like you did during the England football.

If a team wins the grand slam you should have your own 'Grand Slam' - a gangbang with 30 guys (the same number as the full starting line up for both teams in a Rugby Union match)
r0ver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2024, 01:42 AM   #332
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

This wasn’t a task or a dare and not something I normally do but it was a lot of fun

If you remember my friend Amy (hot, CrossFit athlete. Very muscular and sexy as fuck). She came round on Saturday with a family friend of theirs. A guy, 18 year old student. He was very young looking, very slim with childish good looks. He was living near Amy and they both came over to my place on the Saturday and we chatted and had a few drinks. Amy loves to humiliate people for fun as you know from my previous reports so she was clearly up to something

After a few glasses of wine we started to joke that he was one of the girls and we decided to call him Tina from now on. He thought it was funny and played along. About 6pm Amy suggested we go out for a drink but also suggested, although made it out to be a joke, that Tina should dress up as a girl as it was a girls night out. Tina laughed and I knew what Amy was up to, so I said “we should totally do that!”

Tina looked shocked. I said I had clothes that would fit. I even had a couple of wigs that would as well! Admittedly one was pink and one was blue, but they’d do! Tina protested a bit but Amy can be very persuasive and said we should go all in. Told him to undress so we could do his make over

I could see he was tempted and so could Amy. She then said “if you are nervous Sarah will get naked and help you get ready. Let’s see what we need to do!” I laughed and stripped. I don’t think Tina knew what hit him and he also stripped

Nice toned body, his cock was growing and was probably about 5”. I could see he was excited and Amy and I started to talk about what we need to do. Told him we needed to remove his body hair and we led him to my bathroom. That’s when Amy noticed I was plugged and pointed it out to Tina. “You need one of those too. Sarah is such a slut so you need to be like her” Tina protested as he’d never done anything anal. But Amy just laughed

Over the next hour we had a lot of fun making sure he had no hair. Shaved his legs, pubes and ass. He was hard but with the alcohol he’d lost some inhibitions . We painted his nails and I did his makeup. I’ll be honest, he was looking pretty hot! I wanted to ride his cock and I was getting wet and excited as we feminized him

I persuaded him to let me plug him, so he douched and I selected one of my smaller plugs and lubed up his ass and the plug and slowly worked it into his ass. He moaned like a good whore and I knew he was going to have a good night. Amy laughed at us both and could feel the sexual tension building. I was desperate to at least suck him but I knew that would annoy Amy so I showed restraint

We looked over our handy work and then decided on what to dress him in

Stockings were a must and I got some fishnets for the slutty look. Then we chose a nice tight short black skirt and a top. All fitted him well. His bulge was a bit of an issue and that is when Amy produced a chastity cage! She’s planned this whole thing and Tina’s face was a picture. He protested but Amy was insistent and of course, Amy always wins! Took a while and a bit of iced water on his cock and balls to get his erection down so we could fit the device but we got it on and its effect of Tina was fun. Now denied any pleasure for himself he was going to discover what it’s like to be a true slut. I admit I fed him some poppers to get him going and I could see how turned on he was by all this

Shoes were a problem. Tried every set of heels I had but we couldn’t get any to fit Tina so unfortunately he wore his trainers with the outfit. Still looked good though but we wanted him to wear heels. Anyway once he was done we fitted the pink wig on him and he looked very convincing and very slutty in his fishnets, tight black skirt and tight black crop top. No panties though and he was plugged nicely with a princes plug. Red nails and lipstick and pink hair. Knowing he was caged as well added to our knowledge and I could tell he was both humiliated and hugely turned on. I was as well and when Amy ate met pussy I. Front of him to edge me before telling me to wear my slutty red dress the evening was set to be fun. The dress I wore is a tiny red one, laced right up both sides showing bare skin from top to bottom. I wore no underwear (which you can’t with this dress, and killer heels. I was of course plugged. Amy was wearing a black dress that wasn’t as slutty but showed off her tone arms and legs. We looked good and were certainly going to turn heads

We walked to a bar arm in arm and certainly got a lot of looks and whistles. We selected a busy bar and grabbed a standing table and had a few drinks and laughs. We made Tina go to the bar for us to maximize his humiliation and I saw her ass grabbed at least twice and she had some comments. Some realized she was a sissy but a lot seemed to think she was actually a girl

I’d like to give some more details on the night but it was a bit drunken. At one point Tina was kissing a hot guy who had his hands all over Tina’s ass. Not sure how it happened but Tina and I were on our knees in the toilet sharing a guys cock with our mouths. I was trying to teach her how to suck it properly. I deep throated him and tried to help Tina do the same causing her to gag a lot but the guy certainly had a good time with me sucking his balls while Tina sucked his cock. He wanted to fuck us both but Tina wasn’t keen so he fucked me doggy while Tina watched but she was good enough to suck his cock clean after he came in my pussy

We ended up back at my flat. Just Amy, Tina and me. Amy and I stripped Tina down to her stockings, and we both kissed her and played with his nipples and I could see his cock straining in its cage. It was hot toying with him like this. We ended up with Tina on all 4s eating Amy’s pussy while I used a series of dildos on Tina’s ass. Starting small and increasing in size. Giving him poppers to help his ass open up. Then Tina ate me out as well and Amy and I got to orgasm but poor Tina was just tormented all night in his cage.

Next day we weee very hungover but Amy wouldn’t let Tina take off the cage. Nothing special the next day and Tina went back to dressing as a man, but I’m pretty sure he enjoyed his night as Tina, sucking cocks and getting his ass stretched

We might do it again soon

Kik hotsassysarah2
Hotsassysarah is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 7 users say Thank You to Hotsassysarah for this post:
Old 02-07-2024, 02:03 AM   #333
Sissysugar
getDare Devil

That was an amazing story, would be a lie if I said I wasn’t jealous of Tina lol

Likes: sissification, Anal, femdom, masturbation, hidden Public, humiliation
Dislike: messy, diaper
Limits: full public, friends and family, face pic

Ready to be used

Kik- sissyman44

Pm dares

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=98216
Sissysugar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2024, 11:34 PM   #334
Dude172

aww so jelly of Tina rn, always love your posts too

NB(call me whatever you like)/23
I like feeling cute so most of the time you'll find a femboy though sometimes cross dressing is fun too

likes/limits available on message (most things Ill try at least once or twice )

Feel free to send me pms for anything, if I end up getting to talk/play with a new person, welp more fun for me(feel free to talk down to me)
Dude172 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2024, 12:14 PM   #335
lotusdriver81
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

You'll have to find out how long she kept him locked away! Great way to spend an evening though

https://dirtycode.io/ATYJV
lotusdriver81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2024, 12:51 AM   #336
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

Bit of a long overdue update. Sorry about that

Started work in a bar but this time more behind the bar than as a waitress. It’s been fun but kept me very busy so haven’t really had much time to be full slut for the last week. However I am still following all my rules and have answered the door 3 times naked to delivery people which still excites me although none of them led to a fuck

Anyway on Friday it was really busy in the bar. I was wearing a black tight short skirt and a tight black top no underwear and of course I was plugged, but didn’t really get much chance to flirt. However there were 3 guys in their 20s sat at the bar and they were there for a while so over the course of the evening I did get flirty with them and they did with me. 2 of them were flatmates and the thrid was visiting. They asked me what time I finished and I said not till gone midnight. So they asked if I wanted to come to their place as it was meant for a drink after work. I said maybe depending on what time I get done. They left the address and left

At the end of the shift I decided I needed to go to theirs and see what I could get. They were nice guys and didn’t seem the sort to get full on with me but a girl can dream so I walked the 10mins to their flat, Rang and they let me in

We started off just having a few drinks and chat in their kitchen. All very funny and we laughed a lot but they weee also quite drunk by now. One of them asked if I had to sleep with one of them who would I choose! This was perfect so I said, why not all 3 and why not right now! They all stared and I couldn’t help but laugh

I moved to the closest guy and kissed him, this turned into a full on hot kiss and he grabbed my ass and I made him pull my skirt up to reveal I was commando. I then but my hand down his trousers and felt his nice throbbing cock. The other 2 were watching so I bent over to give them a full view of my ass and plug and I undid his trousers and took out his cock. Nice veiny think cock and he had a trimmed push, I think I actually moaned at the sight of it and kissed it. I heard him gasp and I licked his head. I wanted them to see my full range of oral skills and I started to lick his shaft and balls, drooling as I did before taking it into my mouth. I moaned with pleasure as I felt his hot cock in my mouth. I was really enjoying this. There is nothing better than sucking the cock of a stranger while being watched. I was in heaven. Even more so when I felt one of them start to play with my plug and gently finger my pussy. I moved my hips around and moaned with pleasure and I knew I was about to be spit roasted by them. Fuck I. Could have cum right there I was so wet and horny. I started to go to town on his hot cock, taking it right down my throat untibl my nose was in his pubes and my tongue licking his balls, my drool pouring down as his fried started to fuck me from behind. Yes this was good and I’d missed it. The 3 of them swapped places several times as all 3 used my pussy and mouth but no one took out my plug

I asked them to fill all 3 of my holes! They weren’t sure at first about being so close to each others cocks, but as they weee a bit drunk and as I pointed out that they might not get this chance again they agreed

One of them sat on the sofa and I straddled him and lowered my pussy on to his cock feeling his length slide into me. We both moaned with pleasure. Then another one took out my plug and I squealed with delight as his cock pushed up against my ass and then plunged inside me. Fuck this is the best feeling ever. Two cocks in me. Feeling stuffed as I moaned, girated and they moved in and out bringing me to ecstasy. Then the third guy stood nearby and I swallowed his cock all the way down. I don’t think I’ve ever gone down on a cock with such hunger before. I was so horny and my list for cock almost uncontrollable as the 3 of them fucked all my holes at the same time. I’m sorry to say I came hard! Before all 3 of them. A screaming orgasm that had my whole body shaking uncontrollably as they used me like a slut. It was so hot. They each came shortly after in each of my holes and I savoures the cum in my mouth, tasting it and playing with it before swallowing. And when the other 2 came in my ass and pussy we lay there for a bit before I climbed off and lay exhausted on the floor with their cum oozing out my pussy and ass. I put the plug back in to keep what I could and used my fingers to scoop up the cum from my pussy and eat it

We fucked several more times over the night. Sometimes just one of them and sometimes all 3 but I spent the night there and they just fucked me when they wanted to although I did often crawl over to a cock and start sucking it even if they were asleep

This wasn’t full on hate filled kinky sex, but it was so erotic and horny with these guys I loved it. A night full of hot cocks and cum. And as I hadn’t done anything like this for a while it was heaven! Fuck, I like being a slut!

Kik hotsassysarah2
The following 6 users say Thank You to Hotsassysarah for this post:
Old 02-16-2024, 01:30 AM   #337
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

I must apologize for the lack of updates, but my new job has been busy and I don’t have as much time to get slutty or write up reports but hopefully this will settle down soon and I can start to satisfy more cocks again

But in the time since my last report I have:

Answered the door 3 times naked as per my rules. One of these was to a very surprised elderly men calling at the wrong flat 😂

Sucked off 2 strangers. One in a park while out running and he wolf whistled me and the other after he approached me one afternoon in a cafe. I sucked him off in the toilet

Met up and had sex with Amy. Nothing kinky but lots of fun

And last night the 2 of the guys who live near the bar that are in the above report came in again and after my shift I went to theirs and they spit roasted me as well as fucking my ass and pussy, which they now both love to do (as do I)

I’m still following all my rules so right now I have a ply in my ass, with a dildo in my pussy while I sit at my kitchen table drinking coffee. I’m naked as my flat isn’t cold wearing only heels

Kik hotsassysarah2
The following 4 users say Thank You to Hotsassysarah for this post:
Old 02-16-2024, 08:03 AM   #338
lotusdriver81
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Well done. Soon be warm enough to wear a sheer top outside! Hope you're enjoying your new job.

Anytime I've called at the wrong place there has never been a naked girl on the otherwise of the door lol

https://dirtycode.io/ATYJV
lotusdriver81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2024, 11:53 PM   #339
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

I have to apologize because I haven’t been able to love my slutty life at the moment. Just a bit of an update

As you know if you have followed my reports I started a new job a few weeks ago. The job is working behind a bar in a busy city pub. It’s very busy and as a result I am not getting much time off and I don’t get much of a chance at work to be a slut. They don’t like me wearing anything to risky and I don’t even get chance to flirt that much with the punters

This has had a knock on effect and although I’m following my rules I’m not finding myself as horny or as desperate as I should be. Being a slut pretty much defines who I am and so I’ve been feeling low for a while. So I have decided to quit my job and I have got a job as a receptionist in a shared office block not too far from where I live. This means I’ll finally be working 9 to 5 Monday to Friday and will have normal evenings and weekends allowing me time to get back to serving cocks and being a slut!

Just writing this makes me feel better and I’m not going to fuck my suction dildo up against the window so the whole of Chiswick high road can watch if they decide to look up at the first floor!

Hope to get back to being a proper slut again, taking dares and challenges from you all and satisfying a lot of cocks

Kik hotsassysarah2
The following 3 users say Thank You to Hotsassysarah for this post:
Old 03-02-2024, 05:44 AM   #340
r0ver
getDare Addict

Good news.
Let's hope you can get back to being a true slut ASAP
Old 03-03-2024, 02:51 AM   #341
r0ver
getDare Addict

As you enjoy using your suction cup dildo to give the people on Chiswick High Road a show, here are a couple of ideas of how you could make it more daring.

First one depends on the type of windows you've got.
They need to be the type with a bit you can open whilst you keep the other part shut (something like in the picture)

Pick a time of day when your street is relatively busy, but not so busy that there's huge amounts of traffic noise.

Open part of the window. And stick your suction cup dildo to the closed part. Fuck yourself being as loud as you can.

Second requires an accomplice.
They'll be on the street outside.
They will phone you and give you instructions on how you should fuck yourself. Gets more fun depending how discreet or not your friend is.
Old 03-06-2024, 01:45 AM   #342
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

First day in my new job yesterday as a receptionist for a large office block. Basically there are about 15 companies that rent space in a large building and I work for the office management company and sit at the front desk dealing with admin, deliveries, visitors etc

As it was my first day I was determined not to get into trouble and so wore heels, stockings, a black mid thigh length skirt and a white shirt. Of course I didn’t wear underwear but I also didn’t plug myself. I was trying to be good on my first day. It was my first proper office job so didn’t want distractions

I won’t bore you with the details of the day as it was mainly induction and learning the role. My new boss is a 50 year old lady, slightly overweight so that helped as I didn’t have the desire to fuck her!

However, there weee lots of people coming and going from the offices. Some I chatted to and some I didn’t, but there was one guy, I’m guessing about 40, super hot and he stopped at the desk I was at and we chatted. It was more flirty than just normal chatty and he was super confident which always gets me horny. I tried to remain professional though but I did get a bit of a stare from my boss who then warned me not to be too over the top with others. Not sure what that meant 😂

At lunch, there is a communal kitchen space with a couple of microwaves and tea and coffee and such like. I was in there heating up my lunch when the same guy came in to make a coffee. We were the only 2 in there. We chatted a bit more and he came and sat at the table with me as I ate. Something about him was so confident and dominant but also polite and easy to talk to I was getting really hot. Trying to focus on our conversation when all I could really think about is what his cock tasted like and how big it was. In the end I lost control and leaned forward and straight out asked if he wanted a blowjob! I couldn’t help myself

He smiled, wasn’t surprised or shocked at all which just made me wetter.

“Now?” He said
“Yes, now”
“Where?”
“I don’t know” I looked around “will anyone come in?”
“Yes, definitely. Go and wait for me in the disabled toilet. Never gets used”

I stood up, my face flushed red. In the back of my mind I was saying “dont do it” over and over but I couldn’t help myself I was so desperate to suck his cock!

I went I to the toilet and waited

But he didn’t come! I waited with increasing frustration. I hitched my skirt up and edged, but after 10mins I left and went back to the kitchen. He wasn’t there

I felt humiliated and returned to work, embarrassed and horny.

Later in the afternoon I saw him walking out of a meeting room with some colleagues I went bright red and he just gave me a wink and a slight smile as he walked past. I almost came in the spot!!

So that was my first day. I did keep my promise of not fucking or sucking anyone on my first day though!!

Kik hotsassysarah2
The following 3 users say Thank You to Hotsassysarah for this post:
Old 03-06-2024, 02:09 AM   #343
r0ver
getDare Addict

So it seems like there will be some opportunities to play, but it sounds like you'll need to be careful around your boss.
Hopefully once you've settled in a bit, she'll leave you to your own devices a bit more.
Old 03-15-2024, 02:03 AM   #344
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

Been at work a couple of weeks now and have been behaving pretty well after my first day. Focusing on getting to know the job, people etc. Always wearing outfits that are sexy but not too revealing. So a fitted shirt and a skirt that is mid thigh length and heels. No underwear but have been plugged for the last 3 days

A lot of the people that work there don’t come in every day as they work from home a lot so I hadn’t seen the guy I offered a bj to since that day. I chatted and flirted with others but a lot of this was to see what I could get away with

Anyway yesterday I was walking to the kitchen for my lunch when I saw the same guy in there and he was walking out. My heart skipped a beat and he just looked straight at me, took hold of my wrist and without a word he led me into the disabled toilet, locked the door.

I was smiling but he wasn’t. He just said “on your knees”.

I was instantly wet! Fuck I like a masterful guy and of course I obeyed and dropped to my knees instantly. He undid his trousers and took out his cock. I’m pretty sure I let out a gasp and moan when I saw it. About 7”, nice think and veiny. Absolutely gorgeous! I opened my mouth and moaned as he slid it into me. Mmmmm, it was heaven. I started to suck and lick with hunger, feeling myself start to lose control as I wanted him to fuck me. He grabbed the back of my head and obliged, forcing his cock down my throat and began to fuck my throat. I gagged and choked but I took it all like a good whore. He kept fucking without letting up until I felt him stiffen and he shot his thick creamy cum down my throat. I swallowed and gasped as I sucked his cock clean of any cum, trying to get as much as I could. Mmmmm, heaven

I looked up at him and smiled but he just did up his trousers, turned and left!

Fuck that felt so good. To be just used like that!

Kik hotsassysarah2
The following 4 users say Thank You to Hotsassysarah for this post:
Old 03-15-2024, 02:12 AM   #345
r0ver
getDare Addict

Good girl.
Hopefully you'll be able to get back to being a proper slut in your free time as well.
On which note, its the last day of the 6 nations tomorrow, so the pubs should be full,of rugby fans. Probably a good opportunity to see if you can get some action

Advertisements
Kink Talk