Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Messengers

View Poll Results: Which dare should I do? Full description in First Post
Fuck Myself with a Carrot while watching in the Mirror 5 50.00%
Crawl around on all 4s rubbing up against anything that creates friction 2 20.00%
Spank myself with a wooden spoon for 5 minutes 2 20.00%
Shoulder Wedgie and Tasks 1 10.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-16-2014, 11:39 PM   #1
ShadowFox

Default Loser Has To... Poll & Dares

Hello everyone I lost a Loser Has To... game and had to post the following Thread. Please vote and give any dares you would like (within limits)

Quote:
This time winner gives loser a number of dares between 2-5 within limits and the loser creates a poll asking for people to vote for the dare which they have to do + the dares people post that are chosen by decider. (Sorry if it's confusing)
Quote:
Hey! You lost on the loser has to thread. Here is your dares:

1) Stand in front of a mirror naked and turn around. Using a carrot, watch yourself penetrate your own ass slowly and nice and deep. Continue fucking yourself at this speed for a good 20 minutes while watching.

2) Remove all of your clothing and get onto all fours on the ground. Link a piece of string from around your cock to your hand. For the next 10 minutes you are to go around your room rubbing up against anything big enough to create friction. If you do not edge at least 3 times you can't cum.

3) Lay over a chair naked with a wooden spoon. Start by hitting hard enough to sting and slowly getting harder for 5 minutes.

4) In the stretchiest underwear you own, get into a shoulder wedgie. Now you need to complete the following in this order:
25 star jumps
30 squats
15 push ups
40 sit ups

Likes: Humiliation, Cum, Bondage, Tickling, Masturbation, Truth, Spanking, Anal, Mild Pain, Wedgies

Dislikes: Edging excessively, Extreme Heat or Cold

Limits: Public, Family, Extreme Pain, Permanent, Illegal

Yes, I am gay, get over it!

Last edited by ShadowFox; 06-16-2014 at 11:42 PM.
ShadowFox is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk