Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Messengers

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-21-2021, 07:34 PM   #1
Txalan

Default KIK I showed you mine...

For this dare you put your kik id in and how long you are in for.
Then someone kiks you a live picture with the message, "I showed you mine" and a description of the picture if needed. The picture could be anything, a nude picture, a picture of a cellphone, their breakfast, their genitals. You must send them back a picture of the same thing. If you cannot, you must send back a message stating you cannot and then ask them to send you a dare within your limits. You should perform their dare within the next 24 hours and if possible post the dare picture on the getdare kik group.

I'll start this off and been in for 2.5 hours.

Hi I’m Alan. M Straight USA. I am a switch

Likes: stripping, edging, masturbating, denial, semi-public, hidden public, exhibitionism, pictures, videos, chance games, stripping games.

Dislikes: eating or tasting anything, anal

Limits: personal info, scat/poop, food, vomit, blood, permanent, friends, family, affecting work.

Kik: txalan1
Telegram: TxAlan

PM me or kik me a dare.
Txalan is online now   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Txalan for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
kik, picture imitation