Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-28-2010, 02:13 PM   #46
kate21

Quote:
Originally Posted by valium85 View Post
ok do it without a toy just achieve the limit
I lasted about a minute, and then promptly fell over. My balance is rather awful. :P

Likes: clothing dares, public, mild humiliation, orgasm denial. Also willing to try new things, even if they're not listed.

Limits: Pee, poop, blood, moderate to severe pain, family, pics, anything illegal.

Other info: Currently without toys. Also, I will not be your slave or mistress, or give out my msn or email. Feel free to pm me, though!
kate21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 02:21 PM   #47
valium85

told you even people with perfect balance cn't do it more than 4. Imagine wht it would be wid a vibe in. You should get some toys.
valium85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 02:22 PM   #48
valium85

and btw this position is called "MURGHI"
valium85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 03:13 PM   #49
Ethan2cu
Distinguished Member

Send a message via AIM to Ethan2cu Send a message via MSN to Ethan2cu Send a message via Yahoo to Ethan2cu
Default profile pic / avatar

Kate.. having second thoughts, the avatar is GREAT.. but, really should be able to visibly see the nipples better.
Ethan2cu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 03:23 PM   #50
kate21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethan2cu View Post
Kate.. having second thoughts, the avatar is GREAT.. but, really should be able to visibly see the nipples better.
Is that a dare?

Likes: clothing dares, public, mild humiliation, orgasm denial. Also willing to try new things, even if they're not listed.

Limits: Pee, poop, blood, moderate to severe pain, family, pics, anything illegal.

Other info: Currently without toys. Also, I will not be your slave or mistress, or give out my msn or email. Feel free to pm me, though!
Old 10-28-2010, 03:24 PM   #51
Straggler

It sounds like it is to me!!
Straggler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 03:27 PM   #52
kate21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Straggler View Post
It sounds like it is to me!!
Haha alright, I'll change it later tonight.

Old 10-28-2010, 03:41 PM   #53
Straggler

Just out of interest what are you going to change it to????
Straggler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 04:09 PM   #54
kate21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Straggler View Post
Just out of interest what are you going to change it to????
I'll probably just make it a bit more revealing...maybe a little see-through even. What would you suggest?

Old 10-28-2010, 04:42 PM   #55
FoxyCoxy1988

Hi Kate...
Thought I might try and break you into a public dare; a nice and simple one to begin with! Roll a dice and the number you get is the number of items you can wear. I then want you to go outside for a walk (leaving from your house but you can choose what time) but for every 5 minutes that passes you must flip a coin - if it's heads please remove one item of clothing and if it's tails feel free to carry on as you are
FoxyCoxy1988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 05:49 PM   #56
Ethan2cu
Distinguished Member

Send a message via AIM to Ethan2cu Send a message via MSN to Ethan2cu Send a message via Yahoo to Ethan2cu

Quote:
Originally Posted by kate21 View Post
Is that a dare?
why, yes, i dare you to make your avitar one with better defined nipples.. nice and hard and poking through shirt
Ethan2cu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 08:15 PM   #57
kate21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethan2cu View Post
why, yes, i dare you to make your avitar one with better defined nipples.. nice and hard and poking through shirt
Ta da! I'll probably change it back in a few days, but here it is for now.

Old 10-28-2010, 08:23 PM   #58
dragonator
getDare Devil

alright you heard her, everyone save it to yoiur computer now or u'll prolly never see her boobs again lol

i must do any dare that i get as long as this is a part of my signiture
I was dared to post my full erect length. my full erect penis length is 3 inches.
dragonator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 08:31 PM   #59
kate21

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonator View Post
alright you heard her, everyone save it to yoiur computer now or u'll prolly never see her boobs again lol
This is more than a little creepy, and I don't appreciate it. In all honesty, this sort of thing takes all the fun out of doing dares and visiting this website.

Last edited by kate21; 10-28-2010 at 08:49 PM.
Old 10-28-2010, 08:37 PM   #60
bee9
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonator View Post
done .
bee9 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk