Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-26-2010, 11:29 AM   #16
Bubuk
getDare Devil

1)
Every time you put your hand on your mouse you should touch your nipples with it.
If you released mouse - touch again.
2)
Put on sexy top or dress with decolette. If you see somebody, watching your boobs touch it or hide it emotionally with hands or something else.
Bubuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 01:04 PM   #17
dragonator
getDare Devil

You wanted sugestions for your avatar? well you should get a tight shirt and write your username on it, wear it, tight jeans, and do not wear panties or a bra. you should make your avatar something related to yourlikes too, if you like humiliation, have "Slut" written on your forehead in it and tape your mouth shut for example, public u could be taking your clothes of outside for it, and so on, if you want more examples of what to do to relate it to your likes feel free to pm me.

i must do any dare that i get as long as this is a part of my signiture
I was dared to post my full erect length. my full erect penis length is 3 inches.
dragonator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 04:11 PM   #18
kate21

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ris View Post
Your next shower will be green: cold water only.
enjoy (I do, sometimes). :-)
That was, quite possibly, the fastest shower I have ever taken. I took the shower at 8 this morning, which is when a lot of people are walking by my house to go to school and work. Which wouldn't be a problem, except when I got out of the shower I realized i had forgotten my towel in my room upstairs! So i had to sprint naked and shivering upstairs, running as fast as possible past the open windows and open front door (the stairs are directly in front of the front door). I still don't know if anyone saw me or not.

Likes: clothing dares, public, mild humiliation, orgasm denial. Also willing to try new things, even if they're not listed.

Limits: Pee, poop, blood, moderate to severe pain, family, pics, anything illegal.

Other info: Currently without toys. Also, I will not be your slave or mistress, or give out my msn or email. Feel free to pm me, though!
kate21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 04:35 PM   #19
kate21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ancient Brit View Post
[Originally Posted by kate21
I've done that in just a bikini before in the summer, its no big deal where i live.

Originally Posted by Wolf_78
in that case. i dare you to do it NAKED

QUOTE=kate21;346256]Pretty sure that will get me arrested, so I'm crossing it off the list sorry.
I did this NAKED at a McDrive in france this summer. No comment, but the girl in the ordering booth popped out for a moment and I noticed that the boy in the delivery booth was replaced by a girl before I collected my order.

I imagine this type of dare is safer in Europe than US.[/QUOTE]

Haha thats so brave of you! I agree with what you said though, I think that sort of thing is not as big of a deal in Europe. (I'm all for public dares, but i definitely do not want to get arrested!)

Likes: clothing dares, public, mild humiliation, orgasm denial. Also willing to try new things, even if they're not listed.

Limits: Pee, poop, blood, moderate to severe pain, family, pics, anything illegal.

Other info: Currently without toys. Also, I will not be your slave or mistress, or give out my msn or email. Feel free to pm me, though!
Old 10-26-2010, 06:51 PM   #20
kate21

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonator View Post
You wanted sugestions for your avatar? well you should get a tight shirt and write your username on it, wear it, tight jeans, and do not wear panties or a bra. you should make your avatar something related to yourlikes too, if you like humiliation, have "Slut" written on your forehead in it and tape your mouth shut for example, public u could be taking your clothes of outside for it, and so on, if you want more examples of what to do to relate it to your likes feel free to pm me.
It took me a while to upload an avatar, mostly because the flash kept interfering every time I tried to use a mirror to get a full length shot. I had to compromise - tight white see through shirt, no bra. My younger brother kept coming into my room every time i tried to take the picture which made me sooo nervous because you can see my nipples and everything through the shirt, andthe longer i tried to take a picture, the colder it got in my room, and the harder my nipples got, till they were almost poking through the shirt fabric. i don't know if he noticed or not, but he kept coming back in sooo many times without knocking.

anyway, what do you think of the pic? do you approve?

Old 10-26-2010, 08:39 PM   #21
Adelaide_guy

We approve and are waiting happily for further pictures to be taken.
Adelaide_guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 10:09 PM   #22
timetoshine
Distinguished Member

nice pic. you should make an album
timetoshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 10:13 PM   #23
kate21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adelaide_guy View Post
We approve and are waiting happily for further pictures to be taken.
Haha glad you liked it! i'm probably not going to be taking any more pics though - i just really needed one for my avatar today!

Old 10-26-2010, 10:17 PM   #24
mandie
getDare Devil

Default one of my favorite dares

I dare you to go shoping on Saturday wearing high heels, a mini skirt no more than 4 inches below your butt and a tight white top with not panty and bra. You must shop in a mall and at least once as for help trying on shoes.

I love this one and have done it several times! It is fun!!!!
mandie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 11:27 PM   #25
kate21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc View Post
dare for the rest of the day (or for tomorrow if there is less than 12 hours remaining of today where you are): wear your tightest possible top and jeans without any underwear (and hope your nipples don't become hard ...)
I've never gone commando before, so this was very interesting for me! I wore the shirt you see in my avatar photo - which happens to be slightly see through, and just barely too short to touch the top of my jeans! The skinny jeans I wore were brand new, and are incredibly tight. Every step i took the seam of the jeans rubbed back and forth against me, and I could feel myself starting to get wet just after walking to my car.

I made sure to drive off quickly so I wouldn't have any chance to run back inside the house and grab a spare set of underwear. The car ride to school lasted 30 minutes, and the whole time i could feel my nipples getting harder from nerves and adreneline. One car full of college guys drove alongside me for almost five minutes, all of them staring into my car, and I could tell they could see i wasn't wearing a bra. I pretended not to see them.

When i got to college, i had to cheat and put on a loose jacket over my shirt so i fit in with the dress code. I made sure to leave the jacket loose though, so if the wind flapped it open everyone could see i wasn't wearing a bra, but it still looked like a mistake, so i couldn't get in trouble. Every step i took i was reminded of the fact i wasn't wearing underwear, and my jeans kept rubbing against me. I felt like everyone was staring at me, like they all could somehow tell, which only made me even more excited.

The real problem came when i got to class, and realized that when i sat down my jeans came halfway down my butt, and my shirt was too short to cover the gap! i had to keep tugging them up, but every time i did that my jacket fell open. This kept happening for 3 more classes, and after my last class, my male professor kept me late to ~talk~ to me about something, but his eyes kept glancing down at my boobs, and the (very) low rise of my jeans. It was sort of flattering, but I was very happy to get out of that classroom!

I took my jacket off for the ride back, which was pretty uneventful except for the fact i was so horny, and spent the rest of the evening in my house.
i really enjoyed the dare - i really wasn't sure that i would, but it was so much more exciting than i thought it would be!

Old 10-27-2010, 12:39 AM   #26
b0ris

Quote:
... So i had to sprint naked and shivering upstairs, running as fast as possible past the open windows and open front door (the stairs are directly in front of the front door).
I hope you mean the door has plain, see through glass? Or was it really open (as in "anyone can walk in").

I really like this feature of your house though :-)
Tomorrow you will spend a total of 5 minutes dressed in underwear (or less) on those stairs or in the hall in front of that door. Turn the light on if you are daring. Bonus points if you do it while your family members are still awake.
Old 10-27-2010, 12:53 AM   #27
tomlongbow

Here's a dare I've done in the past. Go for a drive when you leave your house remove your clothes. Drive to location of choice must have some people. Get out of your car naked get dressed and go into the store. As you return to your car get naked before you get back in. Repeat as many times as you wish. If your daring find someone to take a pic of you as you exit your car. It's real fun if you find places that are busy.
tomlongbow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 01:08 AM   #28
lawrence

give your self a bra connection wedgie and wear tight cloths and go around in it all day and see if any one realises
lawrence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 04:08 PM   #29
ltakltak
getDare Succubus

Default going commando

As you liked your public clothing dare that much, I dare you to go shopping in the shortest skirt you dare to go in and without underwear (panties+bra). That is because you go underwear-shopping. Find a cheap store where they are stored in those baskets that you have to bend over to grasp your things. Take your time choosing and then settle for something loud-colored, bad quality and at least 1 size too small.
After you have paid, ask if there is a possibility to immediately change into it...
ltakltak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 04:15 PM   #30
Ethan2cu
Distinguished Member

Send a message via AIM to Ethan2cu Send a message via MSN to Ethan2cu Send a message via Yahoo to Ethan2cu

Quote:
Originally Posted by kate21 View Post
Edited: I'm also going to be posting an avatar of myself on here tomorrow. What do you guys think i should wear/show in it?
No much

i think a skimpy tight outfitted avatar would be nice
Ethan2cu is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk