Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-18-2019, 08:36 PM   #16
Master_of_humiliate
getDare Devil

Edge every night and morning in your room while you are moaning.

Kik: DenMa5
Master_of_humiliate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2019, 09:11 PM   #17
MasterDaddy02
getDare Sweetheart

Here are some ideas.

1. Wear a tight white tank top to tease them with seeing your tits and hard nipples showing through.
2. Wear a very loose fit mini skirt. When seating down, make sure you slide it up to your ass.
3. Ask them about getting there option on some of your Clothing. You will come out first in a mini red dress that is less then 3 inches over your ass.
4. You will accidently bend over with your ass facing them. And give them a great view of your firm ass without panties on.
5. You will then make sure that dress does show off your skin as well. As you will feel proud in exciting them and making them get hard cocks from how you are dressed.
6. Ask one of them to bring you a towel in the bathroom. As they knock, you will be in the shower and showing off your body through the shower curtain. Or make sure the curtain is back enough to give a nice view of your naked body from the front.

Clothing control, orgasm control, orgasm denial, degrading, edging, humiliation,
bondage, toothpaste, ice,
cold showers, role play, spanking, and corner time.

No thing great is created suddenly,
anymore than a bunch of grapes
or a fig. If you tell me that you
desire a fig. I answer you that there
must be time. Let it first bloom,
then bear fruit, then ripen.

On Patience
By:
Epictetus
MasterDaddy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2019, 01:40 AM   #18
nidhi

Default Hi everyone! Here's what have I done till now.

I went to the bathroom for a shower. I came back to my room with no clothes and towel! This was exciting. I wore a loose fit t-shirt with a short skirt with a zipper (no undergarments). I asked the younger one to help me close that and made sure he is getting a good view. He was blushing! We then watched tv together. I had my head in his lap just above his crotch all the time. I could feel the boner we are in our rooms now. I don't know if they're jerking Lol!
nidhi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2019, 01:42 AM   #19
nidhi

Quote:
Originally Posted by annodaM View Post
You have to get the both of them to touch the soles of your feet but you can’t explicitly ask the, to do so, you’ll have to be creative
This would be fun!
Old 08-19-2019, 01:43 AM   #20
nidhi

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterDaddy02 View Post
Here are some ideas.

1. Wear a tight white tank top to tease them with seeing your tits and hard nipples showing through.
2. Wear a very loose fit mini skirt. When seating down, make sure you slide it up to your ass.
3. Ask them about getting there option on some of your Clothing. You will come out first in a mini red dress that is less then 3 inches over your ass.
4. You will accidently bend over with your ass facing them. And give them a great view of your firm ass without panties on.
5. You will then make sure that dress does show off your skin as well. As you will feel proud in exciting them and making them get hard cocks from how you are dressed.
6. Ask one of them to bring you a towel in the bathroom. As they knock, you will be in the shower and showing off your body through the shower curtain. Or make sure the curtain is back enough to give a nice view of your naked body from the front.
Thanks! Will try this!
Old 08-19-2019, 01:44 AM   #21
nidhi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master_of_humiliate View Post
Edge every night and morning in your room while you are moaning.
Sure!! Going to be exciting!
Old 08-19-2019, 01:54 AM   #22
annodaM
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by nidhi View Post
This would be fun!
Even better, when they are at the sofa or just watching tv, place the both of your feet in their faces to Annoy them. Let’s see how they react

My Toys

My PM Dares

Likes: Selfbondage, BDSM, socks and tights, nipple clamps, Female celebrity tasks, sensory deprivation
Dislikes (for punishments): anything to do with my feet, taking my likes to the extreme
Limits: messy, bodily fluids, illegal (also no pics or videos)

Spoiler:
You can randomly send me a dare, but you'll get one in return ;)

Dare to participate? https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...73#post4067373

annodaM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2019, 01:58 AM   #23
nidhi

Quote:
Even better, when they are at the sofa or just watching tv, place the both of your feet in their faces to Annoy them. Let’s see how they react
Good idea! Will try this
Old 08-19-2019, 03:26 AM   #24
nidhi

Quote:
Did this! They just grabbed my feet and put it on their lap! Lol!
Old 08-20-2019, 04:30 PM   #25
kami93

Hope you're having a lot of fun =) Here's a few other ideas off the top of my head.

- casually pinch them in their bums, while walking past them/next to them. bonus points if they are wearing only under- or swimwear for whatever reason.
- creatively create a scenario that ends with u having a soaked (or slightly wet) white shirt on.
- somehow manage to slide an ice cube down one of your cousins pants (while they're wearing them. play it off as a prank or something along these lines

kik: IncogIntro

likes: More on the soft side, but a bit of exhibitionism and experimentalism is always exciting

limits: scat, pee, social suicide, permanent stuff
kami93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2019, 10:08 PM   #26
Alex1995

Before you have a shower you will go to your room and insert some panties into your pussy. Now you will edge. The panties should be soaked by your juices. On your way back from the shower you will accidentally loose your panties in the hallway.

Favorits: semi-public, following rules

Likes:CBT, Forced orgasms, humiliation, Short-term denial, Orgasm control, light pain, anal

Dislikes: Line-writing, Corner-time, Long-term denial

Limits: Friends, Family, Public, Poo, needles, permanent, pee, scat, illegal

Toys: Anal plug, ropes, chastity device, household things
Alex1995 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2019, 04:40 AM   #27
kami93

Hey, so did anything else happen for you and your cousins over the course of that week? I'm curious

kik: IncogIntro

likes: More on the soft side, but a bit of exhibitionism and experimentalism is always exciting

limits: scat, pee, social suicide, permanent stuff
kami93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2019, 05:32 AM   #28
lockeddoor83

Wear a long shirt and just panties. During the movie you’re watching go and plug your phone in to charge...bend over and make sure they can see your ass and hopefully pussy too. They’ll stare. Let them. Then try to catch them looking when you turn around
lockeddoor83 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk