Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-28-2020, 03:43 AM   #1561
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedieblub View Post
Feel free to bd. am laughing at this rule as well, even if just for the fact that every time I will post a report about it I can refresh some memories
I see a certain (not to be named) song has turned up in Addi’s strong dislikes. Has it turned up in Angelic’s yet?
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

Detailed Likes and Limits
PM Dares

Toys
Kik: bdsub79
Bdsub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2020, 08:59 AM   #1562
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnalAddict View Post
Those rules together are pure evil--glad you like them

Meanwhile, I have your custom edges for you:

For the 300th and 400th post: Bd spent what he calls 'the most tormenting (in a delightful way) 2 hours of his entire life' doing some custom edges. How can I keep those from you, my dear blue?

Do these 40 edges with at least 3 minutes in between them. You can stroke in between if you want/need to, but you are not allowed to edge in between.

For the 800th post: I know you love spitroasting, so here we go. You will insert your largest plug and take your favourite dildo to gag on. Use the suction cup to put it on your mirror or on the floor before your mirror. Get on all fours in front of the dildo.

Now for the first 10 edges, you can only reach an edge while you're holding the dildo down your throat. If you edge while it's just in your mouth, you will need to do that one over twice.

For the last ten edges, you will take the dildo and the plug out and put them in front of you on the floor while you remain on all fours in front of the mirror. Except for the stroking, your body will remain absolutely still. You will not make a sound. Look at the toys that spitroasted you moments before while doing your edges. If you make even the slightest sound, you start over the edge you were on and do it twice, before moving on to the next edge. Same if you move unnecessarily.

EDIT to preven the 20 edges going exponential: The two 'replacement edges' you get if you move or make a sound are not under conditions. Only when you get back to your 'normal' 20 edges will you have to stay still and quiet again.

Enjoy
Shaking, shivering, plugged, squirming and feeling submissive while writing this report. I just finished Addi's task.

Starting by 10 edges with a dildo deep in my throat on a mirror. My mirror is a bit too high for all fours, so I placed it as low as I could on me knees with a bent back. The mirror really drives home what you are doing. Seeing that large dildo disappear. Seeing only a little bit holding out. It hits both my dominant for seeing a sub in that position, as well as my sub for being in thst position. It's a mindfuck. A lovely one. Seeing the desperation in your own eyes as you hold back your orgasm. The spit that is pooling up. The shaking that occurs when you try and hold on while a gag reflex is triggered. *Squirms while thinking about it*

Each edge deepthroated, getting of the dildo for breathing. Seeing the spit connecting to it. And getting back on while you look at yourself in the mirror and edge yourself again. Fuck this got me hot and craving more. The plug in my ass was nearly forgotten from the abuse my throat was getting. Too used to this one, and it wasn't moving. Yet, when I was off the dildo and moving around, I could feel it inside my ass. Clenching around it.

Taking the plug and the dildo down I got on all fours proper. Another mindfuck. Not moving. Not making a sound. Not moving. I love to squirm. I feel like I [i]need[/] to squirm to resist the orgasm. Apparently that is false. Sound is even more horrible. I'm very much a moaner. A gasper of breath. Doing this over and over while not having any of that appears to be a highway ticket to submission. And frustration. And agony. It's horrible and I love it. It's something I will never do without being ordered to.

I managed untill edge 6 untill I had to moan and squirm, and god I did. I let out all the frustation from holding back in this one edge. Humping the air, clenching my cheeks. Gasping, moaning. 2 more edges while being utterly free to moan and squirm, before 4 more edges of agony. I loved it. I hated it. For the other 9 edges I managed without sounds and movement, bar the movement of my mouth open and closing to control my breathing in a soundless way. I'm not sure if that was allowed, if not, I'll gladly do another 14 edges, because I believe I only managed to not do that at the first.

Thank you so much Addi. I was excited-dreading this task, and it resulted in exactly as advertised.

-Blanket wrapped Blue.

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight
bluedieblub is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to bluedieblub for this post:
Old 12-28-2020, 09:16 AM   #1563
AnalAddict
getDare Addict

That first report made me grin--hard. Being reminded of Jingle Bells in this way is an absolute pleasure, believe me.

That second report... *squirms* Very happy that it hit all the right buttons. So well written that I may now have a hard time sitting still...

*hugs blanket blue* well done.
Old 12-31-2020, 05:58 AM   #1564
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

A general update on the task progress. I have finished all my regular edges! All 2126 of them! That leaves me with a gazillion of tasks, plug time, cuffed time, spitroasting time, hits and deepthroats left though :P

I have been slowly working of the deepthroats over time. But 45 minutes of holding deepthroats is not something that wants to be reduced quickly, even with edges in between. I'm getting a lot better at it though, practice makes perfect here, but I still can't do more than 40 edges for 400 seconds of deepthroats in a session, and even that is usually pushing it. At the start, I was having trouble holding it for 10 seconds. By now, I'm managing 30 very very long seconds of holding it, with 3 lovely edges during it before I have to come up for air. It remains a mindfuck though, but at least I can get more of them done.

Each time you thrust that dildo in your throat, regardless whether it is slow or fast, you feel violated. Something just lodged itself inside your throat, and it's keeping there. When you get to those last few seconds, feeling the need to breath or gag but holding it a little longer to not lose the time. When it gets out, and you are gasping. From being violated. From needing to breath. Seeing the spit all over your dildo. See how sleek it is getting. How deep it is getting. How much of a mess you are becoming.

I have almost 20 minutes of cumulative deepthroats done now, but I still need to do 24 minutes more. I love and hate myself for putting this on the keyword list. Loving it, because it is truly training me to take it, and I love the feeling. Hating it, because it is now delaying my long awaited orgasm.

I've been working off the other tasks as well. The cuffs, which I find agonizngly annoying. I slept in them for a night, which feels restricting but has just the right comfort level to still be able to sleep. I've also worn them for about 4 hours while awake and cleaning, but this is extremely frustrating. Walking is difficult, having to slowly shuffle forward. Stairs are a nightmare, as my ankle cuffs are just long enough to take 1 step down or up if I maneuver myself right. Cleaning with them is fun for a little bit, but you really aren't getting anywhere. I think I took a good hour just to clean up something I could have cleaned in 5 minutes without the cuff. Your range of motion is just so little. It's much better to simply read a book with the cuffs. Less frustrating, still restricted, but at least you can sort of do what you want.

Over the past few days I've been plugged more often than not as well. Wanting to work of my time before this becomes the bottleneck. I've never worn it for more than a few hours at a time, but I managed two very very long sessions to work of the time. First one of 8 hours, which is much longer than I ever managed. Having it in for so long feels marvelous even if it drives me crazy. There is not going around it, it's present all the time. Taking it out I wasn't even quite sore, even with how long I was wearing it. I had recently ordered a few new plugs, which are.... rather large. Having a warmup of 7 hours seemed like a good time to start inserting them.

The first plug is just a slightly bit wider than my current ones at 4.3cm diameter. Compared to the plug I had in all day, this was a lot bigger, but slid in without much effort. So I'd figure I try the second plug in the set. 5.5cm diamater. This. is. huge. And it's not even the largest one yet. It took a lot of effort to try and even get this into myself. 5.5cm is not a joke, and your ass does not like this being pushed into it. I got it almost in a few times, feeling it stretch and a slight tinge of pain before I pulled it out, smothered it with lube once more, and made another attempt. After a few minutes I got it to the point where I could feel myself pushing past the widest point. At that moment it launched itself into my ass. Not a gentle affair, just immediately closing around it. I let out a screaming gasp. It was loud. I was shivering. Unsure whether this hurt or felt good. I could feel it inside my ass. All of it. Filling me up. It's making me squirm and clench my ass just thinking about it now. It felt soo damn full and soo damn good.

I spend a full hour with this plug inside me. A full hour, where my ass was being stretched by a monster. It felt damn good to be plugged, but I couldn't bring myself to masturbate with it in. The sensation alone was enough stimulation, and any unnecessary movement made it shift around and made me shiver. After an hour of wearing it, I couldn't find a position anymore where my ass could handle it without a twinge of pain, and started retrieving it. I was partially dreading this, as I would once again have to push it past my sphincter. Stretch it again. I took a good hold of it and tried to retrieve it as gently as possible. Pulling on it just enough to slowly get it out. It felt quite good, moving it that way, untill it got past the widest point and catapulted out. My spincter instantly collapsed into it's normal state and shot a sharp pain through me from the sudden change. This hurt, and not in the good way. I scrambled myself to the toilet, getting into a comfortable seat in case something went wrong, wanting to be safe. After about 20 seconds or so, the pain faded and I concluded that nothing was wrong, except for my ass being sore. After another 5 minutes I was considering putting it in again, or a different plug, as I was missing the feeling. My ass was empty. There wasn't anything to clench around. Nothing to fill it. I eventually reconsidered, and went to bed unplugged.

The second session of long plugging was yesterday. Using a medium plug, for 18 hours. 18 hours of being plugged and filled. Cleaning with it in, feeling every movement. I never slept with my plug, last times I tried I couldn't handle it. Feeling good enough about the feeling now, having already had it in for 11 hours, I figured I could try again, and remove it when I woke up. I slept through the entire night for the first time with a plug, and it made me incredibly happy. That I could do this. At 7am in the morning, earlier than normally but long enough to have accomplished what I want, I woke up with a sore asshole. Too sore to continue for any longer than I already had, very happy that I managed.

PM dares and toys
M/Switch/Straight
The following 3 users say Thank You to bluedieblub for this post:
Old 12-31-2020, 06:06 AM   #1565
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Great progress, keep up the good work! You may still be done before me!
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

PM Dares

Toys
Old 12-31-2020, 06:33 AM   #1566
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Part 2 of Angelics custom hitting edges
Quote:

Edge 900:
Than when you're ready, the second set of 20 will be the same, 30 seconds of no touch in between, but during the break you will do as many hits to your inner thighs as you can.

Before you do each set you will do a role for your implement.
1- spatula
2- charging cord
3- ruler
4- hand
5- wooden spoon (if you have one)
6- rubber band (so on the side of your ass if you get this one or directly to your inner thighs).

If at any point the spanks get to be too much with any one implement, you are allowed to role again to switch it, but If you do so it adds one extra edge to be completed normally. (So without spanks or the 30 second break)

Have fun Blue, hopefully your skin will match your name by the end. Oh, and these sets dont have to be completed right after one another
After the last spanking sessions, the times were slightly changes to more forgiving ones. I can tell you that 30 seconds still feels like a long time though! I started with a rubber band on my thighs. Pain is a bit of a weird like for me. Sometimes I can enjoy it in a pleasurable way, and sometimes it just hurts. The stinging pain from a rubber band with about 30 of them between edges fell into the latter category today. Each hit stinging quite a bit, and knowing how many of these hits I would still be able to get in was not helping at all either. Switching places to hit, because there is absolutely no way I can handle hundreds of them on the same spot, my left thigh was a lovely pattern of red stripes before long. After 4 edges, I had to switch to my right thigh, not being able to handle the pain on the left anymore. After 2 more edges here, I decided to take the extra switch and hope for a more pleasurable implement.

Edging between the hits is helping me get through so much more of them. It fades the pain away, allowing me to keep inflicting pain. On the other hand, I also feel it prevents me from leaning into the pain and fully enjoying the feeling. It's a tradeoff, but I think I prefer longer times of pain a bit more. It allows me to submit more, and think less, even if I can't hit myself quite as often.

The second set of pain came in the form of a charging cord. Once again a stinging kind of pain, I had really hoped for a hand or spatula instead, but the dice were not in my favor. It took a bit of time to figure out how to get some good hits in, but after a few testing hits I managed to work out a nice way to hit my right thigh, and only me right thigh. I don't know why exactly, but hitting the same thigh over and over untill I can't handle it anymore feels better than switching them off. Maybe it's the more likely chance that it will actually strat bruising, or hitting something that is already sore. Again managing about a hit per second, I had about 400 hits to my right thigh with the cable cord. These hits sting quite a bit, with the intensity varying depending on how good of a hit you get it. It's hard to aim and control though, and I'm not sure if I hit myself as hard as I physically could. I'm pretty sure there is a mental barrier here to make it really hit hard and leave lasting bruises, nevertheless my entire thigh was glowing red by the end of it. No individual marks present anymore, everything was hit and red. A massive area of my entire thigh. During the edges I ever so often roamed my fingers over it. Feeling the soreness. Feeling the warmth coming from it.

I'm sad to report there are no lasting bruises from the cords and the rubber band, they aren't quite the right instruments for it. Nevertheless, they were fun custom-edges, even if slightly dread-inducing from the amount of times I would be hitting myself.

Thank you Angelic!

PM dares and toys
M/Switch/Straight
The following 2 users say Thank You to bluedieblub for this post:
Old 12-31-2020, 06:51 AM   #1567
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Quote:
Pain is a bit of a weird like for me. Sometimes I can enjoy it in a pleasurable way, and sometimes it just hurts.
Totally get that. Somedays you are in the mood for it and somedays you are not. A lot of times I don’t even know until I start if it will be enjoyable or a chore to suffer through

PM Dares

Toys
Old 01-01-2021, 01:15 AM   #1568
AnalAddict
getDare Addict

Happy New Year! And thank you for the continued beautiful reports that make me squirm and smile.

You’re doing amazing and I’m sure your first orgasm of the year is going to be incredible, and pretty soon...
Old 01-05-2021, 05:22 AM   #1569
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Good new and bad news.

After being ill for a bit and not getting around to doing much, all but 40 seconds of my deepthroats are gone. As I've by now practiced, my gag reflex is much further gone than before, with being able to hold some deepthroats for up to 50 seconds as a challenge to myself.

In more good news, I found I can cum from being plugged and holding a dildo deep in my throat without extra stimulation after some edges. In bad news, I found I can cum from being plugged and holding a dildo deep in my throat without extra stimulation. One of the most humiliating ruined orgasm I've had, but I wasn't allowed one. I feel bad, but not horrible, for having had it. For being so close to get through this without incidents and ruining it now.

I know you will see it as the accident it was logically, but emotionally it still hits. Not that it was ruined, but that it was without permission. It's not hitting me too hard, and I'll survive, so don't worry too much. Bath in a bit too recover, and probably a small break as well.

PM dares and toys
M/Switch/Straight
Old 01-05-2021, 05:34 AM   #1570
Bdsub
Dare Freak

It wasn’t intentional and you learned more about what you can do. Take a break to ease your mind and move on. It’s not a failure if you learn something!

PM Dares

Toys
The following user says Thank You to Bdsub for this post:
Old 01-05-2021, 05:37 AM   #1571
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

That's a good way to word it, although I would still have preferred different circumstances to learn it. I'm pretty sure I would have classified this in the "impossible" category before this though. Learned something, at a small cost. My desire to orgasm was only worse from having this ruin, but my desire to play vanished... Weird mix...

PM dares and toys
M/Switch/Straight
Old 01-05-2021, 06:29 AM   #1572
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Easier said I know but no one will fault you for the ruined orgasm. Do what you need to get your mind back in the right place and keep moving forward. You are doing great at getting things done

PM Dares

Toys
Old 01-05-2021, 08:16 AM   #1573
edgeofmyclit
getDare's Tease

Location: Back and forth between Earth and my home planet Mars

It doesn't seem as though you are to blame for this. Think of it this way... you discovered something new and fun about yourself! A break will do you some good! And I still think you've done an amazing job with the large number of edges

F//straight//~90% domme//AMA

I prefer to dominate but I'll switch on occasion

Likes: edging, clit torture, multiple orgasms, ruined orgasms, challenges

Limits: public, blood, pee, scat, messy, insertions, pictures, name calling (more to be added)
edgeofmyclit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2021, 03:45 PM   #1574
InstantInferno
getDare Addict

Quote:
In more good news, I found I can cum from being plugged and holding a dildo deep in my throat without extra stimulation after some edges. In bad news, I found I can cum from being plugged and holding a dildo deep in my throat without extra stimulation. One of the most humiliating ruined orgasm I've had, but I wasn't allowed one. I feel bad, but not horrible, for having had it. For being so close to get through this without incidents and ruining it now.
Oh well, these things happen, especially given the frankly mind-boggling amount of edging you've been doing. Bit unlucky it couldn't have waited just a little longer to happen though. Take a break, look after yourself, and I'm sure in not too long you'll be able to plough through the remainder of your gifts and declare victory and your nice, well-earned orgasm.

(Also, those are definitely some impressive deepthroating skills you've developed! Wow.)
Old 01-07-2021, 04:47 PM   #1575
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Two more tasks completed, both evil! For some reason people have caught on that not being allowed between edges drives me crazy, and have been abusing it far too much.

First off:

Quote:
EDIT to include custom edges (borrow from Bd who borrowed it from blue, aka the 'echo of evil'):
Let's make you go crazy for a few hours with the extra 20 edges. Do these 20 edges with at least 5 minutes in between them. You can stroke in between if you want/need to, but you are not allowed to edge in between.
I've done these once before. I can tell you, they do not become any easier. For the first 10 edges I continued stroking. Stroking, but not edging. Hovering around it. Driving myself mad. Frustrating myself and yet being unable to stop. Slowly getting more and more into submission from not being allowed to edge. From being forced to edge on a timer. From not being able to go over.

I started some tasks after edge 10, trying out various things and getting through them. Submissive enough to give in, and wanting to go deeper badly. After edge 11, I tried not touching myself, which is incredibly frustrating. Frustrating, and I'm afraid to admit, a blunt tool of submission that never fails to work. Edge 12, slow strokes. The worst one of them all. I rather not touch, than go slow. Going slow is agonizing. You get that little bit of pleasure, but it's nowhere near enough. I rather not touch than go slow, it's maddening. And yet, this same madness is what can make me submit. Not having a choice, even if I could have chosen to simply speed up at any point, or not touch and wait for longer between the edges to recover.

Edges themselves I have found are not sufficient to make me submit. I have done faaaaar to many of them for it to be an effective tool. An edge done in a certain way however, works perfectly find to hammer me into submission. Edge 13 a little break and no-touch to recover a tiny bit, before taking my dildo for edge 14. Sucking on it. Deepthroating it fast. Abusing my throat while I wait for permission to edge from the timer. Holding it deep down my throat while I get to the edge, something that feels fun, humiliating, challenging, right, pleasurable and hard at the same time. Holding it there as I am on it, and try not to go over again from the stimulation. Try not to gag to send that shock through my body. I was absolutely loving it, but I didn't want to go much further anymore. I was already well into submission. Far enough to truly enjoy it. Far enough that I didn't want to risk diving down the hole and not coming out the same.

Instead, I took a break here. A lovely hour of floating while being wrapped in my blankets and recovering. Enjoying the feeling of submission and contentment coarsing through me. The shivers from my body from being abused. The warmth of the blanket hugging around me. The feeling of my mind that was thinking of nothing. Nothing but the large smile on my face. It was absolutely amazing, and I wouldn't trade the feeling for anything. Orgasms? Shoo! Give me this feeling instead any time.

Later in the evening I finished the remaining 6 edges, still masturbating through all of them. They didn't hit nearly as hard as the first time, although the feeling of frustration was definitely there, and the beginning of feeling submissive. A few more, and I might have once again gotten into submission if I had left myself.

The morning after it was time for yet another task to be worked off. Not any less evil than the previous. Why did I save these for the end again?

Quote:
Similar to the tasks we handed out to Bd, you'll read a report from Addi without touching yourself.
There are at least 20 different ones, so you have one for every edge.
The edge has to be done after reading the report and then you'll get right to the next one.
Bd? You are collecting too many evil tasks! Stop it! They are all coming here!

Reading through a report, which I know all people here know is absolutely agonizing while on no-touch (If you haven't been introduced to this joy yet, I dare you. Try it.). Rereading them for the I believe fourth time by now since everyone loves making me read them over and over again does lose some of their strength. That doesn't mean they don't have plenty of strength left though. Not a road to submission, simply because my mind is too busy and can't become emptied, but a road to frustration and an intense desire to touch and orgasm. Some of these read-throughs were among the hardest to try and resist the urge to simply cum right now instead of edging I've had in this entire thread. I was squirming through them. The varying length meant I didn't know how long the next one was going to be. How long I had to suffer through reading one more report before I could edge again.

Halfway through I found out that my door wasn't quite closed. While I had been sort of silent, I was definitely not: Oh shit my door is open and I reaaaaaly need to be quite quite. I know my housemate walked across the halway several times, and I was definitely embarrassed that I didn't close it. I'm pretty sure he could have heard if he was outside, but he hasn't said anything. I don't think he ever would either. At the time, it was slightly mortifying and a slight turn on that I might have been caught, but I don't want to bother him with any of my kinks, and having possibly accidentally done so is still embarrassing. After a brief debate, I continued on with my reading and edges after making sure the door was actually closed.

I do believe the reading helped over not knowing to get through them in terms of frustration. There is something to do to distract my mind from the desire. To read over and over of all the experiences Addi has had here. To remember how it began and what an evil band of thread-adders came up with. After an hour of reading through it, I was nevertheless squirming. Given that there was no no-touch after it, I might have edged and strokes a few hours afterwards, feeling an intense desire to edge to relief the feeling of needing to cum. The worst part is that these edges don't even count, as the only ones remaining are the one I need to hit myself for *glares at housemate for likely hearing the noise if I try*.

At least 2 more tasks to go, which is once again edges of evil. 40 of them, with 3 minutes in between. I'm going to be a mess
For the remainder there is a few hours of cuff time left, a long long long spitroast session, and a ton of edges by hitting myself which I likely can only start working off next week once my housemate is gone for longer periods of time. Almost there! 22 days of denial so far. I might be following in your footsteps for a month of denial bd!

PM dares and toys
M/Switch/Straight

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
add, denied, edge, task