Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-07-2018, 04:55 AM   #1
sub_ely

Female Help with Rules and PM dares

Hi Everyone! I am ely, a 20 something female who lives with her Husband/Master and is known a little bit for driving to work dares.

My Master and I talked and I need rules and pm dares for structure, reminder of my place, and all around fun. This is where you all will come in! Master will get the ultimate say, of course.

Currently on the list:

Rules are
1. Be respectful to Master at all times.
2. Stay up to date on news and work.
3. Never sleep with tits covered. They must be out through the night and for Master to play with in the morning if he wishes.
4. Master gets final say in my daily outfits.
5. No underwear allowed in the house. I must either put them on/take them off outside or at the front door.
6. While at home, when wearing Master's play collar, my feet are for His pleasure only. I am not allowed to walk (must crawl) unless instructed by Him first.
7. Be grateful for all dares/rules/comments by users on getdare for taking their time to interact with me.
PM dares:

PM dare of "panties"
When at work i will take my panties off wherever i am and put them in my top desk drawer. Carry them in my hand if away from desk. If in car my panties end up on front seat next to me.

PM dare of "mouth"
Mouth needs to be occupied with an object for a min of 10 mins. Either Husband's cock,my dildo (when at home), a pen or something handy when at work, or underwear if driving.

likes: spanking! Humiliation and Degradation, faux/hidden public. Gags. Short corner time and positioning. Clothing control. Funishment. Being a getdare slut.

dislikes: Clamping. Long writeoffs. Pinching. Clothes pins. Toothpaste dares. Kneeling on rice dares.

limits: anal, scat, swallowing pee, full public, images, permanent damage, anything illegal or unsafe.

No kik. Yes reports. PM Dares & rules in blog.

Please remind this slut that it is meant to be used and to serve.
sub_ely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2018, 05:03 AM   #2
littlemissslave
Distinguished Member

Why don't you and your master try looking through other people's pm dares and see what you like the look off and what you can modify

Dislikes: cold, medium pain, discomfort, boredom, bladder control,

Limits:extreme pain, permanent, blood, family, friends, public, pics, videos, diapers, being flicked on the nose

I Am LPVs Princess
littlemissslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2018, 05:09 AM   #3
sub_ely

Default Ok. Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlemissslave View Post
Why don't you and your master try looking through other people's pm dares and see what you like the look off and what you can modify
Ok. Thanks for the suggestion. We looked through some and thought it might be more exciting to post and see what people say. We can go back to skimming off other people's pm dares if it seems like this goes nowhere.

likes: spanking! Humiliation and Degradation, faux/hidden public. Gags. Short corner time and positioning. Clothing control. Funishment. Being a getdare slut.

dislikes: Clamping. Long writeoffs. Pinching. Clothes pins. Toothpaste dares. Kneeling on rice dares.

limits: anal, scat, swallowing pee, full public, images, permanent damage, anything illegal or unsafe.

Old 05-07-2018, 05:23 AM   #4
PrincessJessica
Truth or Dare Zealot

Some ideas:

I've found a bedtime adds a nice bit of structure to things, as well as being healthy for me anyway. Even "must go to bed before Master" might remind you of your place.

PM dare of "colour coded" and a colour in a spoiler.
I'll lay out my clothes for the following day and then open your spoiler which bans me from wearing that colour for the following day. If panties or bra I'll spend the day without them, any other clothes I'll replace with the tightest/most revealing item (that sir decides is) within my limits for the next day.

PM dare of "somewhere"
I'll edge 5 times somewhere I haven't edged before (can just be a different cubicle). However, each item of clothing I take off for the duration of my edges reduces that by one (but I must do at least 1 edge no matter how naked I get).

PM dare of "spank" and a word
I'll try to count the number of times I hear the word that day, adding 10 spanks for each time I hear it or say it myself. (Please avoid overly generic words like "the" and "a" etc.)
Subscribe to my nudes and help deny me

Loves: Bets, Denial, Feminisation, Humiliation, Online Exhibitionism, Teasing
Likes: a2m, Body Writing, Degradation (to a degree), Exposure, Femdom, Pain, RP, SPH
Dislikes: (Small) Anal, CBT, Cornertime, Cum Eating
Limits:
Blackmail, Dangerous, Face (my choice), Public

PM & Kik dares / Sub Guide (Full Likes & Limits) / Toys & Clothes
PrincessJessica is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to PrincessJessica for this post:
Old 05-07-2018, 08:07 AM   #5
sub_ely

Quote:
Originally Posted by maleforyou View Post
Some ideas:

I've found a bedtime adds a nice bit of structure to things, as well as being healthy for me anyway. Even "must go to bed before Master" might remind you of your place.

PM dare of "colour coded" and a colour in a spoiler.
I'll lay out my clothes for the following day and then open your spoiler which bans me from wearing that colour for the following day. If panties or bra I'll spend the day without them, any other clothes I'll replace with the tightest/most revealing item (that sir decides is) within my limits for the next day.

PM dare of "somewhere"
I'll edge 5 times somewhere I haven't edged before (can just be a different cubicle). However, each item of clothing I take off for the duration of my edges reduces that by one (but I must do at least 1 edge no matter how naked I get).

PM dare of "spank" and a word
I'll try to count the number of times I hear the word that day, adding 10 spanks for each time I hear it or say it myself. (Please avoid overly generic words like "the" and "a" etc.)
I think the bedtime is definitely a go. Master likes spank and is still considering the other two. Thank you!

Old 05-07-2018, 08:48 AM   #6
gnii
Distinguished Member

Default bondage

When at home you must be in bondage for at least one hour every day, with nothing covering your pussy, legs spread.
Your master will decide place and position, and of course he may be tempted by your condition and decide to use you

Likes: bladder control, hidden public, edging, orgasm control, humiliation, pet play, names
Limits: scat, pee drinking, social suicide, pain, blood, showing face

kik: Thegnii

PM dares: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=94813

Currently collecting rules and schedules for my days alone in the house here: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=416645
gnii is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to gnii for this post:
Old 05-07-2018, 11:29 AM   #7
sub_ely

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnii View Post
When at home you must be in bondage for at least one hour every day, with nothing covering your pussy, legs spread.
Your master will decide place and position, and of course he may be tempted by your condition and decide to use you
Thank you for the rule! I like it. Master says maybe an hour (or more) per week. An hour a day is a lot of time He may want us to spend elsewhere.

Old 05-07-2018, 11:58 AM   #8
Consensus
Distinguished Member

Default Little by little...

I picked these up from a roulette, believe it or not, but they may be of interest to you.

Rule: you can't look any male in the eyes, at all. You must look down or away. This prevents challenge and sass and also reinforces your position. You could expand this to anyone to further reinforce your place. It may interfere with work, however, so obviously tweak it to fit and not get you fired or a reputation for lying or something.

PM Dare: FORBIDDEN and a body part
That body part would then be off-limits to look at for 24 hours. You could interact with it with your eyes closed or wearing a blindfold, for example, but wouldn't be able to see it. Depending on the creativity of the PM this could be truly interesting and a bit of a challenge as well as being rather sensual for you both.

I hope they pique your interest and are pleasing to your husband too.

old/transwoman/attracted to Females & Femininity/shaved pubes, legs and armpits

And that's all she has to say about that.
Consensus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2018, 12:19 PM   #9
sub_ely

Default Eye aversion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Consensus View Post
I picked these up from a roulette, believe it or not, but they may be of interest to you.

Rule: you can't look any male in the eyes, at all. You must look down or away. This prevents challenge and sass and also reinforces your position. You could expand this to anyone to further reinforce your place. It may interfere with work, however, so obviously tweak it to fit and not get you fired or a reputation for lying or something.

Master has modified this just a little to be a when He says thing. So, when Master commands, I will not look anyone in the eyes unless directed otherwise. This will hold until Master says.

PM Dare: FORBIDDEN and a body part
That body part would then be off-limits to look at for 24 hours. You could interact with it with your eyes closed or wearing a blindfold, for example, but wouldn't be able to see it. Depending on the creativity of the PM this could be truly interesting and a bit of a challenge as well as being rather sensual for you both.
Master is considering this one .
I hope they pique your interest and are pleasing to your husband too.
Thank you so much for the rule and pm dare! The eye aversion is going to be difficult but also good for me.

Old 05-07-2018, 03:50 PM   #10
Enlil

Here's a rule:

Whenever you're giving your husband a blowjob - unless he wants it some other way, of course - you must do it as follows: you are to be naked, kneeling, with your legs slightly spread. You will be touching your pussy and/or fingering yourself all the time his cock is in your mouth, and stopping whenever it is outside it - no pleasure for you unless he gets it also. You cannot orgasm until he does. Once he cums, you *must not* swallow until you orgasm. So after he's done, you will stay on your knees, playing with yourself, with your little mouth full of cum all the time it takes you to orgasm. You will swallow at the first spasm of orgasm so that the cum of your husband and master and the pleasure will become one for you.

If he prefers to cum on your face or body, after he's done, you must stop playing with yourself, put all the cum in your mouth with your fingers and then continue as above.
The following user says Thank You to Enlil for this post:
Old 05-08-2018, 08:49 AM   #11
sub_ely

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enlil View Post
Here's a rule:

Whenever you're giving your husband a blowjob - unless he wants it some other way, of course - you must do it as follows: you are to be naked, kneeling, with your legs slightly spread. You will be touching your pussy and/or fingering yourself all the time his cock is in your mouth, and stopping whenever it is outside it - no pleasure for you unless he gets it also. You cannot orgasm until he does. Once he cums, you *must not* swallow until you orgasm. So after he's done, you will stay on your knees, playing with yourself, with your little mouth full of cum all the time it takes you to orgasm. You will swallow at the first spasm of orgasm so that the cum of your husband and master and the pleasure will become one for you.

If he prefers to cum on your face or body, after he's done, you must stop playing with yourself, put all the cum in your mouth with your fingers and then continue as above.
Yes, please! Thank you!

Old 05-10-2018, 04:48 AM   #12
Enlil

Quote:
Originally Posted by sub_ely View Post
Yes, please! Thank you!
I really like and appreciate your eagerness and enthusiasm. It seems you're a good wife and a good little slut.

Quote:
3. Never sleep with tits covered. They must be out through the night and for Master to play with in the morning if he wishes.
I don't see why this rule should only apply to the nighttime. Anytime when you're at home in your husband's presence, your tits should be exposed: if you're wearing a top, it should be folded up above them, if a shirt, it should be unbuttoned etc. Your titties should be always available for their rightful owner.

Quote:
No underwear allowed in the house. I must either put them on/take them off outside or at the front door.
Since you're now allowed to be clothed, but pantyless, while at home, you should also always sit on your bare ass. This is a nice little practice which reminds a slut what she is and where her place is and I think it should be always encouraged.

Last edited by Enlil; 05-10-2018 at 02:25 PM.
Enlil is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Enlil for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
pm dares, rules, sub female