Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 05-02-2018, 06:38 PM   #1
nocturnal

Arrow Previously a switch, now full sub boy AMA

Back on here again to give it a try, I've been full spectrum. Now I am trying to commit to full submissive, so I thought I would start with a AMA, might awaken things in me and I might learn something, I hope you get some enjoyment out of it as well. I am currently 26 male sub, into most things except messy and extreme pain, permanent and public, will my fixing my profile over the course of the next week as I decide were I sit with everything. Thanks everybody!

Dislikes- anal, edging, orgasm denial, light public, ruined orgasms, light pain, eating cum

Limits- Permanent, blood, scat, writing things on body, pics or videos, heavy pain, pee

Not listed is fair game until it's added.
nocturnal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2018, 04:14 AM   #2
Experimental_Daree

What's the furthest you've ever gone as a sub?
Limits: nothing identifying, nothing that will get me arrested or killed, nothing that would interfere with work, swirlies, messy (I just don't get them), blackmail, nothing involving blood, scat or social suicide.

Kik MightyCrash26
Experimental_Daree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2018, 09:47 AM   #3
nocturnal

The farthest so far is being tied down and fucked in the ass with a dildo while my face was sat on with my tongue deep into a sexy asshole. Mmm, But yeah I am looking to do more.

Dislikes- anal, edging, orgasm denial, light public, ruined orgasms, light pain, eating cum

Limits- Permanent, blood, scat, writing things on body, pics or videos, heavy pain, pee

Old 05-14-2018, 10:10 AM   #4
Adept Chapter

What brought you to get dare?

What are you looking for in a dominate?

What is your favorite scene from a time you weren't a sub? When you were?
Adept Chapter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2018, 01:18 AM   #5
nocturnal

Well I've used getdare in the past, and had some fun with it.

I am looking for someone with experience that isn't a switch at all and ideally has dealt with a switch before and likes to break them in XD.

Best scene as a dom Would be when I had an ex tied up to the back of my bedroom door, gagged, with a vibrator strapped to her pussy, and I had a friend she liked come over and hang out in the room next door, I went in and checked on her a couple time and made sure she was really getting off.

My best scene as a sub, idk honestly. I was mostly a dom before so I am hoping to have better stories shortly

Old 06-10-2018, 06:49 PM   #6
LPV
getDare Saint

How did you go from being a switch to being a sub?

How much experience did you have as a dom?

Why does breath play turn you on?

Have you really tried it?

Do you think it is safe?

Triangle is also requiring lpv to do 25 DAILY edges during this denial time.

Last orgasm--October 18, 2023

About me: My likes, dislikes and limits

Sam, RIP!
LPV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2018, 10:29 PM   #7
nocturnal

How did you go from being a switch to being a sub?
I felt like I was getting what I wanted out of being a switch and so I've decided to indulge more in the sub side to see if I get more of a sexual fulfillment out of it. So far so good.

How much experience did you have as a dom?
Several dozen partners as a switch, as a dom specifically I would guess maybe 10 and the longest for 4 years.

Why does breath play turn you on?
It really heightens the orgasm when done right with orgasm play. Other than that it's just makes me feel really submissive.

Have you really tried it?
Yes I have, to great success, some of my hardest orgasms are from breath play. But you need a good trusted partner.

Do you think it is safe?
With the right partner and right safe plan than yes absolutely.

Thanks for the questions.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
ama, boy, pet, slave, toy