Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Post Punishments & Ideas

Old 01-26-2013, 11:46 AM   #1
subman

Default Forced kneeling and bowing

Hi

Forced kneeling (Position a): Tie a string around the subs balls. On each end of the string make a loop. Then connect each loop to a big toe. The length of string between balls and toe should be so long that the angle between thigh and lower leg is not larger than 90°.
In this position the sub cannot stand or move without hurting his balls. Make him fetch items for you, let him clean the house or do whatever you want with him.

Forced bowing (Position b): This is quite a nasty position. At first, get sub into the previously described forced kneeling position. Then attach a second string to his collar and loop the other end of the string around the two strings which go from his balls to his toes. Make sure the new connecting string is so tight that the sub has to bow down. Now you can either leave his hands untied or cuff them behind his back. This is a very stressful position, especially for stiff men. Every movement of his legs or of his upper body induces pain to his balls. Make him kiss your boots or just leave him in this position until he begs for mercy.

I tested both positions on me on my own. Nobody here in London who wants me to be in those evil predicaments. However, I think they are fun

Edit: Instead of attaching the connecting string to a collar, you can also connect them to clover clamps which are on your nipples... Oh my god I am so sick

Scheme:

Last edited by subman; 01-26-2013 at 11:50 AM.
subman is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 6 users say Thank You to subman for this post:
Old 01-26-2013, 12:07 PM   #2
DoctorWorm
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to DoctorWorm Send a message via Yahoo to DoctorWorm

Nasty. Any ideas on adapting this for a female sub?
DoctorWorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 12:45 PM   #3
Abbas&Alex
Account Banned

Just tried that. Flipping hurts. Have you done this?? I dare you to post the pics.
Abbas&Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 08:26 PM   #4
SirD
getDare Succubus

Send a message via Yahoo to SirD

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorWorm View Post
Nasty. Any ideas on adapting this for a female sub?
Could probably use clamps or clothes pins attached to the clit or labia and then attach the strings as described above.
SirD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 04:20 PM   #5
Pit_Boss

maybe it is inappropriate
how about this?
Pit_Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 11:01 AM   #6
odikin

Great idea, I am going to try this out on myself!
odikin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 01:31 PM   #7
marystoy
Distinguished Member

Fantastic and painful position. I did this to myself and suffered dearly. I did the ankle tie so that I could not get to 90 degrees. I also pulled myself into as tight of a bow position as I could. It was painful to hold after just a few minutes. I stayed there for 30 minutes. Then I cuffed my hands behind me with the key across the house. It took another very painful 40 minutes to get to the key and release myself.

I hope you have more stress positions to try!!
marystoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 08:16 PM   #8
SissySlave93

Great position. Hurts like hell and puts me on the ground where I belong

And yes, more positions are needed!

23/Sissy/UK

PM me 'FILTHY' and I'll spend 10 minutes cleaning the nearest toilet with my tongue.

Toys: Lovense Hush Buttplug, Inflatable Plug, 5" Jelly plug. Realistic dildo, squirting dildo. Collar & leash set, ring gag & bone gag/collar set. Ankle & Wrist cuffs. Nipple clamps.

KiK: SSY1993
SissySlave93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 09:52 PM   #9
[email protected]
Distinguished Member

Smile Alternative

I tried this many years ago...
Have the line that goes to the toes go through a ring that is then tied to a line connected to the scrotum. The lengths of the string can then vary to allow standing upright, but on one foot or walking, but only taking short steps. Both of these allow housekeeping duties.

Cleaning the kitchen and doing the dishes is a great chore. After a while the one leg gets tired and must be traided for the other. This action requires a squat. This leads to many deep knee bends that occur with increasing frequency and rising from the squats become more and mor difficult.

Be Happy
dave47630@yahoo.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 03:10 PM   #10
SolrKat
Baby Member

Default Thanks for the ideas!

@subman. Thanks UK boy. I found myself needing to dole out some punishments and I your ideas came at the perfect time.
SolrKat is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bowing, forced, kneeling, pain, string