Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-23-2023, 12:40 PM   #1
buttinup
getDare Devil

Wait Destroying button's potty training.... oh?

Hi all! This is essentially an "add thread", but a little more complex. It will be ongoing, but it aims for variability. The point of this thread is to aid in the process of breaking any potty training my brain and body has left. I already have several requirements as part of the training:
  • I need to be diapered unless otherwise specified, and can only use the toilet to poo.
  • I must have an accident before going inside after coming home from work each day.
  • I must sleep in the crate for the night, locked in, when directed. If I am instructed to sleep in my bed for the night, I may not lock myself in my crate that night. By default, I must sleep in the crate when I have work the next day.

Other than those, I do not have any rules other than taking care of myself. If I am sick and a rule or assigned task would make me take longer to get better, it does not apply at the time with exception of being diapered other than for messing which is a hard limit. If a task is delayed by sickness, it will be completed when it would not interfere with my wellness.

==================================================
Calendar Stoofs!
The calendar for this thread is located here
Calendar slots labelled "Busy" means work. If there is no work for a full day, that day is a "weekend". This means, that currently I am on a weekend, and after my Busy slot on Saturday, it will be a "weekend" again until Monday morning my time.

Tasks can be assigned to specific days if requested, but the tasks need to be primarily non-sexual. The intention of this thread is simply introducing tasks that make my mind and body understand that diapers are my only option for an indefinite amount of time. Adding tasks does not use any keywords - but may prompt discussion of the task.

If I ever end up trying to potty train and this thread is still active, I will update this thread with a new post accordingly with the understanding that it is to make potty training more difficult, potentially humiliating.

================================================== ====
General rules for the thread:
TL;DR RULES:

Two other people must post between your own posts, unless it has been 2 hours - on weekends this is only 1 hour.

Posts can contain up to 2 keywords, with an additional keyword per 100 posts.

If/when this gets to 1000 posts, an "event" can start based on recommendations from friends, per 1000 posts.

Each unique poster leading up to a weekend, adds more to drink that weekend. On WEEKENDS I have a minimum amount to drink.

I earn punishment points for not drinking enough each day.

I may only be required to drink up to 2.5L per day.

Full rules:
Two people must post before the person before them can post again, unless it has been 2 hours. On weekends, to prepare for the next weekend, the restriction is only 1 hour. This thread assumes New York time for a new day in regards to when the time restrictions are in effect. If 3 people are active and decide to spam it, so be it, but please remember that if keywords cannot be completed the next weekend, I have the option to void keywords not completed if I completed the most I could within reason.

A post may include up to 2 add keywords. Each time a person gets to 100 more posts, they may apply a keyword one additional time, or use an extra one keyword in their total maximum keyword count per post. So, if someone has 45 posts, they can do something like: DRINK 2X, which would mean that there are two counts towards the DRINK add word. If they have 100 posts, they could apply it 3 times OR use a combination of keywords up to a total of 3 keywords overall. Could also just do DRINK DRINK, which means the same thing as DRINK 2X.

If or when this post receives 1000 posts, an event can start based on recommendations from friends. This can occur every 1000 posts, if it gets that far.

For each unique poster between each weekend, a weekend being at least 1 full day off of work, I must drink at least 250ml per unique poster over that weekend. Posts made during that weekend are attributed to the next weekend. If it is less than what keeps me sufficiently hydrated, which is 1.5L per day, it does not matter if there are less posters.

Failing to drink enough each day results in a punishment point for every 250ml I fail to drink by the time I go to sleep. This covers both the amount over a full weekend, which is divided by the days in it or a minimum of 1.5L, and the daily drinking amounts, which have no minimum amount.

There is a maximum of 2.5L I can be required to drink each day as per safety.

Other things may potentially add punishment points in the future, if it starts to affect my progress.

Add keywords:
DRINK - For each post with this each day, I must drink another 250 ml by the time it gets to time to sleep that night.

NINI - I must sleep with my paci, a stuffed animal, and in my onesie the night this is posted. Each poster can only use this once a week. If 7 people just so happen to be active in the thread, this means it could easily be every night. I will keep track of this on the calendar with each poster that uses this. It can only be used once per day - if you use it on a day that someone else uses it, it counts just like if the other person did not do it, using up your chance and theirs together for the next week.
TL;DR: I must sleep with my paci, stuffed animal, and in my onesie the night this is used. Only one post with this counts per day, even if used multiple times, each person may only use this once per 7 days.

LITTLE - I have to get permission for a specified task each time I go to do the task that weekend, either from any friend or someone in the thread. This cannot be used for drinking or pooping in the toilet, but otherwise is fair game. This can only be stacked by the person who originally used this keyword for that task. This can be used for different tasks by different people on the same weekend.
TL;DR: I have to get permission for the task you specify each time I try to do the task that weekend. This excludes hydration and pooping. Each person can only stack their own use of this. Multiple tasks can be effected if used by different people.

OUTING - I must drink a half liter of water, then go at least 15 minutes away from home (by car) and spend the agreed amount of time (by posters) away from home once this has been used 5 times by the start of the weekend. I must drink another 500ml before the time away is up. The total keyword uses towards this resets for the next weekend once the weekend starts - it does not build up between weekends. If I have an accident while drinking the first liter, I must stay out an extra 25% of the amount of time I am supposed to stay out before going home. By default the amount of time is 30 minutes, but posters can discuss and agree on completion of certain tasks or other lengths of time up to one hour. If a certain task is required instead, there is no time limit as long as the task is feasible and non sexual. Please note that I can only shop for groceries once per week, if trying to use purchases as part of the task.
TL;DR: I must drink .5L of water, go 15+ minutes away from home, spend an agreed amount of time by posters away from home, and drink another .5L before the time away from home is up. This must be used 5 times before occurring the next weekend, and the count resets once the weekend starts. If not specified, the time away from home is 30 minutes.

UH-OH - Once this keyword is used, if the following 2 posts also include it, I can be instructed by any friend during the next weekend “UH-OH” and must take off my diaper until instructed otherwise, but I can't do anything different with how much I'm drinking, or what I am doing. If I reach a total of at least 3 accidents during the UH-OH period, I get “permission” automatically to put the diaper back on. If this keyword is used, but one of the next two posts fails to include it, it can't be used again for either 20 posts or until the next weekend starts, whichever comes first.
If this is used 3 posts in a row, ignoring my own posts, I can be instructed by any friend during the following weekend "UH-OH" and must keep my diaper off until instructed otherwise. If I have 3 accidents, it is automatic permission to put the diaper back on. If the keyword is used without reaching 3 posts in a row, it can't be used again for either 20 posts or until the next weekend starts.

IDEA - suggest a new keyword for the thread, such as a keyword for a specific task: ex. "Have an accident while sitting up on your bed." or "Have an accident while cleaning.". button can only veto if it is against limits or would go against the point of untraining their bladder only. Friends get to decide whether to add it as it is, add it with alterations, or not add it at all. Friends can decide via Discord or in the thread. They need to be added in the initial post if accepted.
TL;DR: Use this keyword to suggest new keywords for the thread.

THOUGHTS - suggest a one time task; button can only veto if against limits. otherwise, friends get to decide whether it is required or not. if it is required, at least one friend will specify a reasonable timeframe to complete it in.

================================================== ====
Punishment points:
Punishment points earned during the week must be used up within the weekend. These points can be used towards making tasks more difficult or intense, in the sense of how much control my body ends up losing. Punishment points over 10 have the option to be carried over to the next weekend. If less than 10 punishment points are spent for the weekend, the ones not spent, up to 10, go away with no punishment for them.

Examples of tasks that can be purchased with punishment points:
TOTAL BABY, where I have to ask permission to do anything new, including changing tasks, other than to ensure I stay hydrated and don’t mess my diaper, which is automatically started with 10 punishment points. If I have an exception to this because of needing to stay hydrated and not mess my diaper, I return to the previous task after addressing it. This is to deter me from avoiding staying hydrated.
Additional times that UH-OH is available, if received that weekend.
Additional OUTINGs, if received that weekend, or challenging tweaks to the existing OUTING(s).
TIRED FOX, where I lose privileges of bed on days I normally am allowed the bed to sleep.
NEEDY TOD, where I have to keep my paci or a stuffed animal on me or in my mouth at all times, regardless of if I’m away from home during the weekend.

Point costs for each, but can only be spent if at least two users agree on it:
TOTAL BABY does not cost any points. It is automatically added upon reaching 10 punishment points.
Additional UH-OHs: 8 points per.
Additional OUTINGs: 6 points per.
Harder OUTINGs: 3 points per increase of challenge.
TIRED FOX: 2 points per.
NEEDY TOD: 1 point per 4 hours, not including sleeping time. Maximum 24/7 other than eating and sleeping per weekend.
Talk on Discord! (lilfoxbutton)
In bedwetting training since 30 October 2023
16.75 hours left owed to HELPLESSness.

Last edited by buttinup; 11-26-2023 at 05:28 PM. Reason: fixing the amount to drink before an outing to not be unsafe physically
buttinup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2023, 01:25 PM   #2
Sir_Damian
Truth or Dare Junkie

hello my friend

2 keywords per post... hm... i know how little you tend to DRINK. so that needs fixing!

also, let's see if we can get to three posts in a row with UH-OH in it, to make it count.

Likes and Limits
Sir_Damian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2023, 08:05 AM   #3
Sir_Damian
Truth or Dare Junkie

i feel like we need more people posting here.

DRINK and UH-OH again.

Likes and Limits
Old 11-24-2023, 08:05 AM   #4
buttinup
getDare Devil

As of this morning, I took on one punishment point.

As a note, this weekend ends tomorrow at 10:30 my time (America/New_York), and the next one starts tomorrow at 13:30 my time, going until Monday at 9:00AM my time.

EDIT: My posts do not interrupt the UH-OH chain - that would be too easy to interrupt the possibility. LOL.
Old 11-24-2023, 08:23 AM   #5
Noone1
getDare Cultist (Inner Circle)

DRINK and UH-OH From me

PM Dares Currently Paused (need a break)
Likes, Dislikes, Limits
Toys/tools I have available
Noone1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2023, 08:30 AM   #6
Sir_Damian
Truth or Dare Junkie

thanks Noone!

also: NINI and DRINK for you, Button.

Likes and Limits
Old 11-24-2023, 08:33 AM   #7
Noone1

DRINK and UH-OH From me again

Likes, Dislikes, Limits
Old 11-24-2023, 08:36 AM   #8
buttinup
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noone1 View Post
DRINK and UH-OH From me again
remember that it's 2 posts between each of your posts unless (since it's a weekend right now) it's been an hour - i'll ignore that rule this instance though.

looks like UH-OH has been acquired as of your first post.. xD

Last edited by buttinup; 11-24-2023 at 08:45 AM.
Old 11-24-2023, 08:40 AM   #9
Sir_Damian
Truth or Dare Junkie

i quote your discord message from 23 minutes ago: "so it encourages me to post as little as possible technically LOL"

well, that worked well!

have more UH-OH and DRINK then.

Likes and Limits
The following user says Thank You to Sir_Damian for this post:
Old 11-24-2023, 12:38 PM   #10
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

Little & Outing. Have fun.

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Kisune Karnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2023, 01:37 PM   #11
Sir_Damian
Truth or Dare Junkie

it has definitely been more than an hour since my last post, so...

DRINK and OUTING

Likes and Limits
Old 11-24-2023, 08:22 PM   #12
Noone1

DRINK and OUTING

I feel like I'm still wrapping my brain around how this thread/the keywords work

Likes, Dislikes, Limits
Old 11-25-2023, 01:08 AM   #13
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

UH-OH and DRINK now.

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.

Old 11-25-2023, 01:16 AM   #14
Sir_Damian
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noone1 View Post
DRINK and OUTING

I feel like I'm still wrapping my brain around how this thread/the keywords work
it's not the easiest way to set up a thread but it definitely works. xD

DRINK and OUTING

btw, we need another outing in the next like 10 hours for it to go through and not be voided. anyone please?

Likes and Limits
Old 11-25-2023, 01:18 AM   #15
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

UH-OH and OUTING now.

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bladder control, bladder training, diaper, potty untraining