Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-10-2023, 02:25 PM   #16
VsubT

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannyd16 View Post
I know what nipple clamps are but what are a pinwheel and flock?
A pinwheel is basically a wheel which has small spikes on it and it is usually painful (not overly) when you run it along someone痴 body.

The flog I have had leather on it and it is basically used for spanking/hitting someone.

I知 also a locked sub from time to time with a master controlling when I知 locked

Likes - Piss, CBT, Sissy, Humiliation & Much More.

Limits - Findom, Permanent & Illegal.

I have - Pegs, Mini Butt Plug, String, Viabrating Bullet Toy, 4.5 Inch Dildo, Pinwheel, Nipple Clamps, Leather Paddle, White/Black/Grey Briefs, White Socks, White G String, White Mesh Boxers, Black Jock & Purple Lingerie.
VsubT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2023, 02:27 PM   #17
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

Do you have a store in walking distance?

Or instead of in the parking lot you can wet yourself once home but someone has to see you wet before you go inside.

Instead of naked under a coat could you go to a thrif shop and try on a dress or swimwear...step out of the dressing room for 10 seconds and then redress?
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women痴), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2023, 02:32 PM   #18
VsubT

Quote:
Originally Posted by zephyrnem View Post
Do you have a store in walking distance?

Or instead of in the parking lot you can wet yourself once home but someone has to see you wet before you go inside.

Instead of naked under a coat could you go to a thrif shop and try on a dress or swimwear...step out of the dressing room for 10 seconds and then redress?
The shop isn稚 in walking distance. Pissing myself at home would be a more realistic task and something I could look at. I was mainly going to a supermarket which just had food and toilets really rather than that. Being a sissy at home is one thing I could do but in public could be a little to far at the moment although I love where you are coming from.

I have - Pegs, Mini Butt Plug, String, Viabrating Bullet Toy, 4.5 Inch Dildo, Pinwheel, Nipple Clamps, Leather Paddle, White/Black/Grey Briefs, White Socks, White G String, White Mesh Boxers, Black Jock & Purple Lingerie.
Old 03-10-2023, 04:57 PM   #19
VsubT

Thank you for all of the tasks so far! I have listed them below.

Please feel free to post more here or send me a private message. Will send proof on Snapchat and I will also do live video calls.

Morning
Go out in grey joggers without any underwear. Go to the shop and ask to buy some extra small condoms.
Spend 10 minutes barefoot in the shop.

Afternoon
Shave my Ass, Hole, Pubes, Balls, Armpits and Face.
100 ball hits before I go out in the afternoon.
Go out wearing my G string. Sag my trousers so it's noticeable in the back that you are wearing a string.
Possible Task - Piss yourself outside your home in light coloured pants.

Evening
I can only bark to the delivery driver.
For the food delivery, wear briefs. Preferable white or light coloured. Piss a little in them, so they have some stains.
Piss in a bowl with a wheatabix and eat the whole thing.
Time the food from when ordered to delivered and put a peg on my balls whilst eating the food. 5 minutes = 1 peg (46 minutes would mean 10 pegs)

Old 03-11-2023, 12:30 AM   #20
VsubT

Has anyone got an more tasks for me?

Old 03-11-2023, 12:41 AM   #21
VsubT

UPDATE - I致e got Kik so feel free to add me on there if you want proof on either there or Snapchat.

It痴 vsubt

Old 03-11-2023, 07:16 AM   #22
VsubT

Thanks for tall the tasks so far. I completed some this morning. Report below.

I left this morning in the grey joggers and after having a look on here before hand I had a constant semi. Not ideal when your trying to hide you bulge but people definitely would have seen if they where looking there. First of all I went to the condoms section and had a look around. I found suitable pair and then asked a member of staff for the price of the small ones. I left the shop with them and then went to the trainer shop. I didn稚 wear socks at all so it took my trainers off and had a look round. After 5 minutes I asked a staff member to go and get the right size for me and by the time he came the ten minutes were up so I could try them and then leave without any new ones. When I got home I shaved my face, armpits, ass, pubes and bulge before hitting my balls 100 times. That hurt but I managed to finish them before putting on my white G string. I feel so horny rn but it痴 tight so it stops me getting hard. I知 going out now and will make sure my pants are sagging for a bit to show off the string and my smooth ass.

Looking forward to the tasks set for tonight but I知 still looking for more so please comment below or send me a DM. I知 pretty open and will try most stuff so let me know what you want me to do and I can send proof on KIK.

Old 03-12-2023, 03:15 AM   #23
VsubT

UPDATE

I went out yesterday Afternoon with the G String on and on three occasions I pulled my jeans down a little and lifted my jumper up to show the G String off. I知 not sure if anyone saw it though 😬 In the end I decided to go out and collect my tea so I went in Greg joggers without any boxers on. I was so horny at this point so the bulge was visible when I was in the shop. As soon as I got in out of the cold pissed in a bowl and started it the wheatbix. I did this by putting my hands behind my back and put my face into the bowl. This wasn稚 as bad as I thought it was going to be but my nose ended up covered in wheatabix and piss.
I spent some of the night with nipple clamps on and I also put my butt plug in for the first time. I also did some more ball hits with a leather paddle whilst my balls were tied so that added to the painful from the 100 hits earlier in the day.

I知 still looking for some more tasks and this can include stuff at work but that must be discrete so it can only be done in a toilet cubicle. Feel free to post below or send me a DM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
ballbusting, cbt, home alone, public bathroom, sissy