Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-10-2020, 07:42 AM   #76
Natsu101

Boyfriend or dare would both kinda work, depends on how good you're getting along with your coworkers I guess.
Another idea might be that you got water on your clothes and we're trying to let them dry xD
Or that someone chucked itching powder in your panties perhaps, that's worked for one of my former classmates before. :P

EDIT: another idea, just don't bother telling them an excuse and just say that you'll do anything for them not to tell the others in the office, and wait for their response. Best case you'll get someone who's in on your games, worst case they do tell everyone and you're back to your excuses. Not much to lose here.

Kik: NatsuOneZeroOne

Currently LOCKED for Locktober, please don't give me dares that involve stroking etc. ^^

Give me tasks to complete while in home office

LIKES: Chastity, BDSM/Bondage, Anal, light pain, breath control

Punishments: Pee play (also drinking), Pain, Toothpaste, Hot wax, outdoor

Dislikes: Semi-Public, Messy

LIMITS: Full Public, Family, Kids, Permanent, Scat, Face, Social Suicide, Heavy Pain

MY TOYS

Last edited by Natsu101; 09-10-2020 at 07:45 AM.
Natsu101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2020, 07:56 AM   #77
Danzy
getDare Sweetheart

Final dare for today from me. Before you go home at the end of the day you must fully undress, pinch both nipples hard for a count of 30 with your eyes closed, you may then redress. You may do this task in a secluded place but it cannot be anywhere risk free eg. In a locked toilet cubicle would not not be acceptable.
Danzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2020, 08:20 AM   #78
HornyHelen2000
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danzy View Post
Final dare for today from me. Before you go home at the end of the day you must fully undress, pinch both nipples hard for a count of 30 with your eyes closed, you may then redress. You may do this task in a secluded place but it cannot be anywhere risk free eg. In a locked toilet cubicle would not not be acceptable.
Had to do this before the end of the day, there's always a mad rush to leave and I didn't want locked in.

So I left my panties behind as they were already on the floor, pulled my skirt back up and went to the archive room I went between 2 of the shelf units and took everything off. I stood there and counted with my nipples pinched. They were already hard.

Once I was done I hurriedly put everything back on. I should have left my bra at my desk, it would have saved time. Walking back wasn't problematic and I pulled my skirt down as I sat, think it went smoothly a things considered. Skirt is gonna end up on the floor again.

Limits: Pics/messy.

Toys: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92654

Original (old) Thread:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=392336
HornyHelen2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to HornyHelen2000 for this post:
Old 09-10-2020, 08:32 AM   #79
SerBlack
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by HornyHelen2000 View Post
Had to do this before the end of the day, there's always a mad rush to leave and I didn't want locked in.

So I left my panties behind as they were already on the floor, pulled my skirt back up and went to the archive room I went between 2 of the shelf units and took everything off. I stood there and counted with my nipples pinched. They were already hard.

Once I was done I hurriedly put everything back on. I should have left my bra at my desk, it would have saved time. Walking back wasn't problematic and I pulled my skirt down as I sat, think it went smoothly a things considered. Skirt is gonna end up on the floor again.
I was going to ask how it was going. How long was it until your skirt ended up on the floor?
Old 09-10-2020, 08:39 AM   #80
HornyHelen2000
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerBlack View Post
I was going to ask how it was going. How long was it until your skirt ended up on the floor?
It was OK until I got my stockings back on, then practically straight away. I've given up pulling it back up now, there isn't enough friction ad it isn't really covering anything. Just have to hope I can sneak it back on at home time.

Original (old) Thread:
Old 09-10-2020, 08:51 AM   #81
SerBlack
getDare Addict

Quote:
It was OK until I got my stockings back on, then practically straight away. I've given up pulling it back up now, there isn't enough friction ad it isn't really covering anything. Just have to hope I can sneak it back on at home time.
Hopefully people will be too busy heading home to notice.
Old 09-10-2020, 09:29 AM   #82
HornyHelen2000
Distinguished Member

Got out of the office OK. Had to wait for most people to leave before getting dressed though. I'm currently sitting out on the decking naked, to fulfil that rule this week before it gets too cold.

I'd also like some more ideas for my morning run if anyone had any.

I'm going shoppinh later to avoid the weekend rush, so I'll let you know how that set of rules plays out.

Original (old) Thread:
Old 09-10-2020, 10:01 AM   #83
Danzy
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Got out of the office OK. Had to wait for most people to leave before getting dressed though. I'm currently sitting out on the decking naked, to fulfil that rule this week before it gets too cold.

I'm going shoppinh later to avoid the weekend rush, so I'll let you know how that set of rules plays out.
I hadn't really looked at your shopping rules until now, I think they are a little light.

In addition to the clothing restrictions and edging task I think you should add a number of boob flashes. One before entering the shop, one during the shop and one on the way home. You don't have to flash at someone deliberately but you shouldn't make too much effort to hide the flash either, there should be a reasonable degree of risk for each flash.
Old 09-10-2020, 10:07 AM   #84
Danzy
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:

Additional rules for your run. You should stretch and warm up before you go running, this should be done fully naked, either in front of your window or outside in your garden. Once fully stretched you may dress as per the already agreed outfit rules.

During the run you must (at separate times) flash your tits, pussy and arse. Each flash should last for a count of 30 and done with at least one other person in your field of view. This will teach you to be observant and pick your moment to flash without getting caught.
Old 09-10-2020, 10:46 AM   #85
HornyHelen2000
Distinguished Member

Quote:
I hadn't really looked at your shopping rules until now, I think they are a little light.

In addition to the clothing restrictions and edging task I think you should add a number of boob flashes. One before entering the shop, one during the shop and one on the way home. You don't have to flash at someone deliberately but you shouldn't make too much effort to hide the flash either, there should be a reasonable degree of risk for each flash.
I can do the in before and during flash, but I drive there, so in the way home would be dangerous in the car.

Original (old) Thread:
Old 09-10-2020, 10:50 AM   #86
HornyHelen2000
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Additional rules for your run. You should stretch and warm up before you go running, this should be done fully naked, either in front of your window or outside in your garden. Once fully stretched you may dress as per the already agreed outfit rules.

During the run you must (at separate times) flash your tits, pussy and arse. Each flash should last for a count of 30 and done with at least one other person in your field of view. This will teach you to be observant and pick your moment to flash without getting caught.
I can do boobs, but stopping to flash pussy and arse will need me to stop, killing my momentum. I'd end up walking home, because I don't have the drive to get going again.

Although, I'm open to more risky outfit suggestions for my run. I saw a thread ages ago where someone went for a run in just sports bra and a thong, that was kinda hot.

Original (old) Thread:
Old 09-10-2020, 11:21 AM   #87
Danzy
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
I can do boobs, but stopping to flash pussy and arse will need me to stop, killing my momentum. I'd end up walking home, because I don't have the drive to get going again.

Although, I'm open to more risky outfit suggestions for my run. I saw a thread ages ago where someone went for a run in just sports bra and a thong, that was kinda hot.
Ok so you will do the nude warm up, do the boob flash during your run but instead of the pussy and arse flash you can do a bottomless warm down after you've finished your run.

In terms of outfit let's substitute your usual leggings or shorts for just a skimpy pair of knickers for at least one run a week.
Old 09-10-2020, 11:57 AM   #88
Danzy
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
I can do the in before and during flash, but I drive there, so in the way home would be dangerous in the car.
I don't see why you can't do a flash in the car, either do it sat in the car park before driving home or once you're parked up at home.
Old 09-10-2020, 12:21 PM   #89
HornyHelen2000
Distinguished Member

Quote:
I don't see why you can't do a flash in the car, either do it sat in the car park before driving home or once you're parked up at home.
Oh, OK. It was "On the way" that got me.

I've just got back, but I'll include that next time.

So, plugged with one of my smaller plugs and with a dildo in, I put on my thong and a denim skirt. I then put on an old t-shirt, which has shrunk. You could definitely see my nipples prominently.

When I got there I sat in the car and flashed, playing with my nipples every few seconds.

I did my normal shop until I got to an empty aisle and immediately lifyed my top, I'd been waiting for the right moment. I walked half way down, stopped and turned as if to get something and put it back in place.

It was quiet, so I stayed where I was and worked on Edging. It took me a few minutes, with my hand jammed down the front of my skirt, but the plug and dildo had been moving and getting me worked up, a not too long.

After getting the rest of my shop, I got back in the car and edged again. I really wanted to cum, but I was saving it.

I got home, stripped and got in the bath, I've just orgasmed thinking about the last couple of days.

Next one is in front of the Window again.

Original (old) Thread:
Old 09-10-2020, 03:35 PM   #90
HornyHelen2000
Distinguished Member

Edged in front of the window before cumming again. It's a lot easier in the dark. 13 edges tgough... This could start to really add up, ay suggestions on how I could reduce the number? A task/modifier maybe?

Original (old) Thread:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
clothing control, exhibitionism, office, public