Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 03-02-2018, 12:40 PM   #1
DjFeelGood

Male 24/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location

24/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location

24/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location (serious replies only)

Hello curious,

Let me talk about myself before I get on to what I want.

I am a 24 years old. I've been interested in BDSM for quite some time now. The thrill of having someone devoted to you and punished/rewarded according to your whims gives me so much satisfaction. I've had 3 - 4 subs in my past. Some good, some bad. I've discovered that I LOVE orgasm play. I love controlling the female body, especially the most sensitive areas. I want to train my subs, give them higher highs and more intense orgasm. By edging my slave to the point of climax then denying them their release I've given them the greatest orgasms of their lifetimes.

My main kinks
orgasm control
humiliation
light public
24/7 play
rough

Alright now on to what I am looking for...

I want a woman of any size, shape, color, and kink.

I dont care what weight or size you are. Im mature enough to not care about looks. The most attractive trait in a sub is their devotion. I dont care what your kink is. Ill be open to you if you are open to mine. You should also have a fairly high sex drive. After all we will be using it it often.

Enthusiastic, honest, attentive and respectful.

If you dont know that you have to be these things to a dom you are not a true sub. A good sub would listen attentively to everything I say and learn to love any command I give them and do it with no hesitation. I want this relationship one of your top priorities in life if not the highest. I want to know everything you do especially stuff you do that is of the sexual nature. And it goes beyond saying but I will do it for the sake of the ad, I expect complete honesty.

Any interaction outside of play is welcomed. I can be your friend and your dom but I prefer to keep our friendship and sessions separate.

Available and Enthusiastic.

This may be an internet relationship but I expect that you respond immediately back after I call, text, or email you. If you cannot I require a time you will be available or a reason why you couldn't respond ASAP. This shouldn't be a problem if you are enthusiastic enough. If you are irresponsive or boring I dont want to be your dom.

Cellphone, camera and/or hopefully a webcam

Not having a cellphone in this day and age should be a crime but I'm willing to accept it as long as you have regular computer access or a home phone. Camera and Webcam are not exactly necessary but very, very wanted. If you have neither camera or webcam than I will be happy to have you as a chat slave after I confirm a few things.

I will train you. Mold you into my idea of the perfect sub. My nymphette that lives only for sexual pleasure and to serve my needs. A slave that jumps through every hoop no matter how high and loves every second of it. If you dont like the idea of losing control of your body then please dont apply. If you dont like obeying every order and command then again. Dont apply. If my ad makes you moist or at least a tad bit more curious then please. Hit me up on kik under chiefgriefXD and fill out the survey below.

All willing applicants should fill out and include the following in their PM.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Sex: (If not female then sorry I am not looking for a man I wish you luck on finding a master)
Sexual Preference:
Height:
Weight: (Be honest it wont effect anything)
Race: (Same as above, honest)
Location and Timezone:
Home SituationLive alone or with your parents/Live in secluded area, Live within earshot of other people)
Long-term or Short-term Relationship:
Kinks:
Toys:
What you are looking for in this relationship:
Questions and Concerns:

Advertisements
Kink Talk