Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-24-2020, 11:01 PM   #1
bourbon2k15

Female Stuffed Holes

I have 3 holes that need to be stuffed as much as much as I can get them ~ sir wants me constantly aching.

You get 1 hole per post
Throat, Anal, Pussy

You get 30 minutes per post

I will do 2 tasks at once - meaning 2 holes at once

You can post as many times as you want as long as one other person has posted - myself included.

I have many dildos ranging in many sizes, describe what you want and I'll choose from what I have. You can punish my nipples, clit, ass, tits with spanking (no more than 25) and clamping. I also have an array of clamps and spanking tools so describe what you want and I'll choose from what I have.

I also have plugs, egg vibrators, fucking machine. You can use up to 2 dildos in one hole BUT you gotta stretch me

Descriptions come as I do

Fuck my throat, ass, pussy so I'll feel it for days
(Note: I am allowed to cum).

Limits: extreme public, unrealistic dares, webcam, photos, blood, scat, urine, animals, needles, ageplay and everything to do with it

If I don't have it (food/toy) I can get it. Don't worry about asking me what I have.
bourbon2k15 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to bourbon2k15 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, cum, dildo, double stuffed, spanking