Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 12-13-2016, 01:58 AM   #226
SuddenlyEntropy

I'd also like to accept dares rated to this. No limits.

6'2"-180LBS-6.5"

Limits: Exposure, Permanent, Blackmail, Family

Pm Dares

I'm currently looking to add more dares to my Pm Dare list. Send me one and I'll add it.
SuddenlyEntropy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2017, 01:25 PM   #227
MountainMan73

Anyone still interested in this dare? It's been a while since the last post, so I thought I would give it a bump.
MountainMan73 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to MountainMan73 for this post:
Old 04-15-2017, 03:29 AM   #228
Caius1

Default Hell yeah

Oh I'm interested!
I actually found this dare today after coming back to getDare after a long break. I even joined the forum for this
I even got the worms just a minute ago so I'm gonna try this real soon!

UPDATE:
Well that was an interesting experience. The worms I had were just normal earthworms, I don't know about their exact species.

I quickly rinsed them with warm water to get the dirt off and warm them up. Then I put them all over my crotch in my underwear. The feeling was extremely interesting and nice, they were softly moving and wiggling around but it could have been better. The worms were a bit passive in the dark of my boxers and they tended to gravitate lower, away from pubic area and my dick so overall the experience was not as mind blowing as I had hoped.
The box contained about 50 of them and I used them all.

Last edited by Caius1; 04-15-2017 at 05:27 AM.
Caius1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2017, 10:16 PM   #229
[email protected]
Distinguished Member

Default A funny way of reading this dare's title

How does one put underwear on a worm?
-or-
Why dare a worm to put on underwear?

English is such a funny language.
Hard Limits: Fire, Breath play, Scat, Anal, Electric shock, Illegal, Immoral, Financial, Public, Identity, Friends, Family, Coworkers, Diet/Clothing restrictions
Expect: Detailed report writing
KIK: ChasteDoc

PM for clarifications
dave47630@yahoo.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2017, 08:20 PM   #230
kittycat122

Thinking of doing something with insects soon if anyone wants to dm me advice or suggestions
kittycat122 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2019, 01:21 PM   #231
Edgeking

I did something like this recently! I went to a dicks sporting goods and bought live bait, 4 containers of 12 worms each. I went to a nearby forest and hid behind a few trees off of a trail. I then dug out each worm and heated them up a bit (When worms are used as life bait they must be kept in a fridge so they’re kept alive, this causes them to move slowly until they warm up) so I breathed on them slowly until they started moving more, I wasn’t able to get all the dirt off them but oh well, anyways I had about 48 worms so I was gonna have plenty of fun. I took them and put them into my underwear one by one (I made sure to wear underwear that would be tight but wouldn’t crush the worms). Overtime as I added more and more it only got better really, eventually a few stopped moving (Probably from the over crowdedness) so I took out a small handful and stuffed them down the back of my underwear right onto my butt. Oh my god that was perfect, I was being touched both in front and back of my hips, my skin was slimy, I was warm, it felt amazing. If I could change anything I’d have cleaned off the worms, my underwear was dirty and I had to throw it out after but I released all the worms and even had an orgasm with all of them in stimulating me. 10/10 would do it again

KIK: GalaxyPluto69

Likes: Edging, cumming, hidden Public, messy, forced continuous cumming, wedgies
Limits: Family, social suicide, anal, pain, permenant damage, cross dressing, dangerous, illegal, blood/knife play, toothpaste, piss, scat

Things I'm into: Latex, big breasts, big ass, tight clothes, wedgies, camel toes
Edgeking is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Edgeking for this post:
Old 02-12-2021, 07:40 PM   #232
MountainMan73

Just giving this post a bump again. Still interested in finding a girl who is into this.
MountainMan73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2021, 11:52 PM   #233
the_diaper_darer

Bumping this, may try this soon.

Kik- rare_hoovy24

PERMANENTLY IN DIAPERS AND CHASTITY

NEW NEW PM DARES

MY RULES

TOYS

Loves: DIAPERS, long dares, chastity, vibrating wands

Likes: diapers(wetting and messing), wedgies, crossdressing, forced wetting/messing, forced age regression, messy diapers/underwear, bondage, hypnosis

Punishments: Anal, full public

Limits: Extreme pain, poop/pee anywhere outside my diaper.
the_diaper_darer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2023, 07:24 AM   #234
MWbottom1

Bugs but in particular worms freak me out, but if it’s easy it’s not a dare. I have three slimes earthworms, one far too big, ready to tip down my underwear.
In the next 30 minutes kik me “worm”
First kik will be video of worms being ‘tipped in’ then ask for a check in when you want.
Gulp
Telegram: @MWBottom1
Requires regular punishment, Rubber bands? kik me, how many and where!

Loves: socks and pants, pain and spankings, pegs and clips, rubber bands and red nipples, strip games.

Limits: Face, scat, family, social suicide, piss.

Last edited by MWbottom1; 07-30-2023 at 07:24 AM. Reason: Typo
MWbottom1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk