Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-02-2023, 01:26 PM   #1
wam_switch87
Account Banned

Cake M/35 - my messy june

In the last 5 years i shared an apartment with a roommate. I had just a few rare moments to do my kinky stuff. In the end of the month i will move to another apartment without a roommate. To "celebrate this freedom" i want to do my fetish every single day in june. It will be a extreme challenge for me and i need your help with that.
So what is the fetish and what is the plan? It's wet and messy, gunge or however you call it. Just being covered in foods like joghurt, pudding, mustard and so on. Every day in june i want to be covered in another substance and you can tell me wich substances to use. That means: everybody can tell me a substance to use in june and i will make a plan for the entire month. In the best case we can collect 30 different substances

For example:
1. day: Ketchup
2. day: chocolate cream:
3. day jam
and so on.

I will update this post and add a overwiew which substance i have to use on which day as soon the first substances were called.

The challange starts June, 1 and will end June, 30. Every day in june i will reply to this post as soon i start my daily messy challenge. I will stay covered in that substance for 1 hour and during that time you can massage me on kik with a keyword that i will tell you in my daily replies. Everybody who send me this keyword on kik will get a pic from me with that substance all over me (without face). If you not only just want to tell me a substance: add a twist to the daily challenge within my limits, maybe "wear a plug while doing your daily challenge"

If i miss one day for what ever reason i need to be punished within my limits you can also tell me punishments now, i collect them and with a poll you can decide which punishment i have to do with pic proof for everyone who kiks me during the punishment.

That's the plan. I hope for your participation Thanks to everybody who will help to make that the messiest month in my life

1. day: treacle and wear a buttplug
2. day: tomato sauce with fresh seasonings (basil)

m / 35 / switch

This list is still under construction

Likes: wam, body writing, spit, humiliation, messy, anal, anal stuffing (small food stuff like berrys, small tomatos)

Curious about: piss, poo, exposure

Limits: face pic, family, permanent, public, blood

Last edited by wam_switch87; 05-02-2023 at 04:08 PM. Reason: add overwiew for the month
wam_switch87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2023, 03:36 PM   #2
ChubbyChris

Lets start with a nice tomato sauce with some fresh seasonings like basil over your head

Likes: private humiliation/degradation, slaps, cum eating, messy, play video games

Punishments: pee, anal

dislike: poop

limits: family, friends, illegal, blood, social suicide

My PM dares

Secret Fantasys:
Spoiler:
* being the sissy of my girlfriend
* my girlfriend get fucked by someone in front of my eyes
ChubbyChris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2023, 03:37 PM   #3
Incognito147
getDare Sweetheart

Treacle in the bath on day one wearing a buttplug and nipple clamps stay in it and roll around for one hour
Incognito147 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2023, 03:58 PM   #4
wam_switch87
Account Banned

Thank you Incognito and ChubbyChris for doing the start of this challenge

I have to mention that i dont have nipple clamps but the butt plug will be compared with treacle

m / 35 / switch

This list is still under construction

Likes: wam, body writing, spit, humiliation, messy, anal, anal stuffing (small food stuff like berrys, small tomatos)

Curious about: piss, poo, exposure

Limits: face pic, family, permanent, public, blood
wam_switch87 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
challenge, gunge, messy, wam