Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 04-13-2013, 02:21 PM   #31
theboygirl
getDare Sweetheart

Default Sissy assignments 25

So now that you’re living as a complete woman, all dressed up, flirting with men, doing girly tasks, I think it’s time for you to start your periods. Of course, since you’re not a real woman, you can’t get periods naturally, so you’ll just have to simulate them. You’ll be allowed to masturbate and cum only according to this cycle, so read on sissy girls:

The cycle starts from the first on every month:

Days 1-7: This is a girl’s menstruation period–No sex and no cum allowed during this week! A typical girl’s period is 3-5 days, but can be up to 6, sometimes 7 days. Sissy girls in training should assume a full period of at least 7 days to understand what girl’s must go through. You have wear a tampon or pad in their panties, or even both to stem the flow. Of course, you’re going to buy these yourselves from the drugstore! Apply them to your panties and apply strawberry jam or red coloring in water to them. If you’re feeling especially adventurous, you can take a red Popsicle and put in in your ass, and as it melts, you will have you’re sissy period!You will not be allowed to touch you boyclit, nipples or even think about penetration during this critical period!

Day 8-13: This is the week prior to ovulation known as the Follicular phase when a girl’s estrogen rises and she has to be very careful not to get pregnant. Just like in a girl’s vaginal tract, man sperm can survive in the sissy pussy tract for up to 7 days! So, it is imperative that sissy girls do not have penetrative sex in the week before ovulation! You should get hornier and hornier each day, just like a girl with rising estrogen, finding themselves applying more makeup, wearing higher heels, dressing sluttier with shorter and shorter skirts, provocative satin and ruffled panties, bras, thigh-highs, corsets, bright red lipstick, nailpolish, and sexy babydolls and teddies! Your voice will rise in pitch, walking will be more swishy and limp-wristy, and you will develop an overwhelming craving for gobs of yummy cum and more cum! During this period you will be flirty and on the prowl for cock to suck.
Day 14-16: Ovulation happens on day 14 and generally lasts for a couple of days. This is the sexiest time of all for girls and therefore for you also. Estrogen is at a peak and a girl’s temperature rises (in heat!). Many studies have shown that during this time girls:

Wear more revealing look-at-me-I’m-a-slut clothes
Wear tighter I’m-a-whore skirts
Emit an attractive come-fuck-me scent to men
Wear more slutty kiss-me-you fool cosmetics and perfume
Flirt in an I-dare-you-to-fuck-me way with more agressive masculine men (men who are symmetrical with angular jaws, protruding brows, and rugged good looks)
Touch men more seductively in an I-want-your-cock way, trying to entice them into sex
Have strong interest in passionate anything goes juicy nasty talking-dirty sex, hmmmmmm.
Engage in slutty fuck-me-I’m-in-heat one-night-stands
Sissy girls like you especially will be in total uncontrollable heat and must be extremely careful! By this time, you will be salivating for juicy cum and climbing-the-walls horny and will find themselves dressing like perfumed-up mini-skirted big-boobed shameless street-walker whores trying to attract men, strangers, anyone, to impregnate you and make yummy cum! But no! You may only use your slutty mouths to suck cocks, swallow, and clean up cum (if allowed) and it is important that you be in chastity for sure during this time. In fact, to be safe, you should be in chastity for the entire month, except when and if allowed to cum, to make sure no accidents occur! Haha! But yeah, this is the time when you can go and fuck that guy at work whos been checking you out, or that boss of yours, or any other random guy going on the street. BUT. You have to make sure they wear a condom, you don’t want to get pregnant now do you sissy? You can’t come tho!

Day 17-end of month: During this 13-14 day period it is possible that a sissy girl be allowed to cum. At this point the you may be allowed to cum but in only a sissy girly girl way. This may be by rubbing nipples only and squirming in your sissy panties, or perhaps by rubbing your sissy clitty through my panties with one finger, or through penetrative sex with your favorite dildo, but no boy-mode-stroking ever! And, of course, you MUST SWALLOW ALL of your CUM!
Believe me, you’ll be able to come like this easily, you haven’t been able to since the last 17 days. You’ll be horny and your balls will be aching for a release, so one finger, sucking on your dildo, pinching your nipples and fucking your pussy ass will definitely make you come.

Maintain a calender and marking your starting day as tomorrow. That’s when you’ll have your first sissy period, so you better get prepared for it and buy all the things you need. For seventeen days follow this cycle, and then begin a new cycle again! Have fun becoming a real woman!
Old 04-21-2013, 04:07 PM   #32
theboygirl
getDare Sweetheart

Default Sissy assignments 26

Are you enjoying your sissy periods? The feeling of being able to cum only once in 17 days, and that too like a little girl? Do you enjoy being all dressed up and bringing out your feminine side in you? I bet you do! And now you’re finally coming out too, embracing your sissyness with these assignments. If you have been following these assignments, which you must if you don’t want to get punished, you must be working a girly job, wearing a uniform, flirting with guys, always dressed up and pretty, and you probably mustn’t have worn those male clothes of yours in months…which is good, my little sissy girl. This assignment is going to delve further into helping you embrace your sissyness!

Now that you look as pretty and lovely as can be don’t you want your home to make you feel more feminine? Imagine walking in your bedroom, seeing a girly girls room and feel wonderful knowing it your bedroom! In this assignment, you have to remodel your apartment/house wherever you live. You’ll make it super girly.

Look around your room and think what could you do with your room. Start with a pastel pallette as your wall color, such as pink, baby blue or light lavender. They give a beautiful bright back drop and make the things in your room really pop. Then go ahead and add some things with color. Like flowers, ballerinas or anything pretty and sweet that you like. Small area rugs and throw blankets, pillows and table linens are great candidates for punches of color. If your favorite color changes with the seasons, these items are easy to trade in and out. Beautiful curtains with lace and bows dramatically feminize a room or those pretty clear draperies that can cascade over your bed. Placement may be the hardest part of home decorating. Think about function when you place your furniture. Make conversation groupings. Do not line your pieces up against your walls. Place your furniture so traffic can flow around not through these groupings. Also, furniture does not need to be squared up with the room. Putting furniture on the diagonal is often more interesting. This goes for throw rugs, too. Try angling a rug under the foot of your bed or under a chair. Don’t be too matchy-matchy, do be eclectic. An overly coordinated room lacks personality and interest. Your girly self has an individuality all in her own so let that shine through in your decor.

Now that you have figured out what you want to change and how you want your room to look like, go shopping to a local Home Depot, all dressed up, of course, and buy all these items or whatever you decided upon:

- 3 Flowery Pink Bedsheets

- 1 Flowery and pink comforter/ blanket

- Lots of cushions, matching your bedsheets, pink and with flower patterns. If you have a couch, get matching cushions for that too.

- Potpourri

- 6 Posters of Men/Actors. The lesser the clothes the better

- 5 or 6 Stuffed animals like Teddy Bears, in different sizes

- Fake flowers/ Vase

- Pink/flowery/ Girly Coffee Mugs

- Pink Coasters

- Pink Plates/ Spoons/ Glasses and all other utensils you need to use.

- A Vanity Table with a Full Length Mirror

- A Soft-board, with thumbtacks (All pink!)

- Get some new rugs, curtains and other items you may find to make your place girly!

You’ll probably have to set some items to be delivered to you huh? That’s gonna be fun being a skinny little sissy girl and asking for help from real men to deliver them to your place hahaha.

Now come back and get decorating. If you own your place, or are allowed to paint it, paint the walls pink. You can make each wall a different shade of pink, or use white or other shade to decorate it. Trust your girly sense and see where it takes you!You might need to hire some sexy stud painters to do your job. Imagine them wearing only pants, hot and muscular, painting your room. You lucky girl!

Clean out your place and throw away those old bed sheets. Put in the new flowery ones and put all those new cushions on the bed head.

Put your vanity table and a small stool in the room. Hand up the curtains, place the rugs, lay the stuffed animals around the bed and the room.

Get some flowery smelling air freshener and put it up so your room smells all flowery.

Put the potpourri in your apartment somewhere in the living room in a small bowl. Decorate with flowers in vases all around the place.

Hang up those posters of those gorgeous men in your room…and maybe even some in your bathroom if you want

Put up that soft-board. You’re going to make a collage on it! Any girly girl has a lot of photos of herself and her friends. Make a special panel on a wall where you will post photos. Edit the pics on your computer to make them look better. They don’t necessarily have to be photos of yourself; they can also be pics of the things you like, for example the logo of your favorite store, hot guys, actors, your favorite outfits etc. Here you can also paste notes you’ve written to your friends, love letters you’ve received and so on.

Here are some more ideas you can try:

Keep the Bathroom as femme as you can by using almost exclusively pink towels and wash clothes. You can also keep your toilet paper roll tied with a pink ribbon, tied in a bow. One other thing that’s fun is to use some diaper fresh scent and use about a half-dozen drops on the towel you’re using for after showers. Most people keep their main shower towel for a bout a week before they wash it, and it’s awfully nice having a baby fresh towel to dry off with!

And one final thing in the bathroom that you can do is to keep a separate special pail for panty washing. Anything you want washed in Dreft goes in the panty pail. But mostly it’s just panties most of the time.

And speaking of the shower, you can have your Lady Venus razor stuck to the shower wall for easy, quick access. I bet you sissy boys need to do a lot of your shaving in the shower so it’s nice to have it in there, just a reach away, and out of the way.

The one other thing you can add is a whole bunch of pink hangers, to hang your delicates. And for things like nighties and baby dolls, you can use the fancy puffy hangers that are kind of stuffed, wrapped with something satiny and lots of times have big bows on them.

And voila! Here it is! Your girly girl room is ready! From now on, you’ll always sleep cuddling with your teddy bears, just like a girl and imagine making out with those guys in the posters. Don’t touch yourself sissy! Every morning you’ll make your bed, and you’ll clean your apartment completely, every two days. That means dusting, brooming, mopping everything!

Every 1 week your going to change you bed sheets and wash the old ones.

You’ll keep all your make-up items on your vanity desk and keep on adding more to it. Your wardrobe is already filled with girly clothes, which you’ll keep on expanding!

Well here’s a room that will make you feel like a princess! Looks like you’re coming closer and closer to your feminine side huh? Doesn’t it feel great? Enjoy living in your new girly home!
Old 04-21-2013, 09:32 PM   #33
theboygirl
getDare Sweetheart

Default Sissy Assignment 27

Ok sissy girl, I have a new assignment for you! It’s a really fun assignment for you, and you get to cum in the end! I bet you’re really excited huh? You little girly girl, all dressed up with smooth hair, tan lines, working in a woman’s job wearing a uniform, with all your make-up on, experiencing your periods. This all must be so exciting and liberating for you. Thank me bitch, for helping you come out.

Now for this assignment, I want you to get all dressed up, put on your sluttiest make-up with heavy eye makeup, dark red slutty lipstick, painted toenails and finger nails, hair all girly, perfumed and smelling like a girl. I want you to wear your bra and a sexy pair of panties, the sexiest you own…how about a thong? Then I want you to wear a really sexy dress that you have, wear your stockings and put on your high heeled shoes. Put on some bracelet, you necklace, ankle bracelet and your sexy ring and necklace. Wear some really heavy earrings.

You look really hot! Just a like a slut.

Now go on this website: http://guyswithiphones.com

Now choose a picture of a guy you love, with a hot masculine build. HE SHOULD NOT BE NAKED. Only upper body should be visible in that picture, NOT HIS BIG PENIS. KEEP THIS IN MIND SISSY, ELSE THERE WILL BE BIG PUNISHMENTS.

Hot guy huh? You getting turned on girl? Look at his muscular body, his huge muscles, imagine him on top of you, crushing your little feminine body, his hard sexy male body on top of you, fucking you with his big cock. Imagine feeling his manly hair on your smooth baby skin, smelling his hot sweaty manly smell. Turning you on huh? Good! That means you are a perfect woman.

Imagine all these, and now you are going to masturbate! And cum! But not like a guy! You will not stroke your boyclit like a man. From this day forward you will only ever cum as a girl. You will only be able to masturbate exactly like a girl. This means never stroking your boyclit ever again. Instead you will be able to use one finger (preferably your little finger) to slowly circle your boyclit above or beneath your very girly pink panties. In addition you will only be aloud to cum when you are penetrated with something. You can use any toys that a girl would to masturbate with like a vibrator or dildo or you can finger yourself like a girl. The key point is you must only ever from now on CUM LIKE A GIRL.

In addition when you masturbate you must make very girly girl sounds, you must sound and act like a girl on heat while you pleasure your little boyclitty and penetrate your sissy pussy. IN NO WAY EVER IS YOUR BOYCLIT TO BE STROKED LIKE A MAN EVER AGAIN. You must build very slowly to orgasm just like a girl and at the moment of cumming cry out just as a girl would.
Here are some sound clips that you can listen to understand what noises to make. KEEP YOUR HANDS ON YOUR BACK WHILE LISTENING TO THEM. These clips are only to teach you, not for you to get turned on. So keep that boyclit of yours under control.
This is how you must sound while you rub yourself:
http://www.hark.com/clips/hxdtgbhrwd...ple-AudioMicro

You must sound like this when bouncing up and down on your realistic dildo.

http://www.hark.com/clips/yzmsqxxglv-woman-having-sex
Then at the point of your ultra girly girl orgasm with a cock deep in your pussy, sound like this.

http://www.hark.com/clips/kgdngqlfdw-6-aural-sex
You must sound like this when circling your baby smooth clit staring at your baby pink heart with your pink panties around your thighs and a realistic cock deep in your smooth velvety sissy pussy.

http://www.hark.com/clips/pbcjlmphrp--1-Aural-sex

Also, you must masturbate in a girly position. This means no sitting in a chair pulling your pickle! You must be on your back with your leg spread like a girl would be or something of that nature.

And, you must also say girly things. While your masturbating say out loud things like “Oh your cock feels so good” “You make my pussy so wet”. Picture the guy in that picture fucking you and get used to telling a guy how his dick makes your pussy feel! After all… that’s your man pussy!

Think Girly Things. DO NOT THINK OF SEX WITH A WOMAN… you’re a cock loving slut… Think only of dicks and balls and taking cocks in your pussy and mouth.
Any time you think of sex with a woman, or moan like a guy you are to hit your balls hard… This should begin to reprogram you into thinking being a guy is bad/painful… and the only time your allowed pleasure is when your being a girly slut!

Whats your favorite position to receive cock? Is it doggy style? You standing up and bent over a table or resting face forward against a wall, with your back arched, raising your pussy high offering it to be entered. And then having to spread your legs and raise them up on to the tips of your toes. Keeping your back firmly arched and being on tiptoe the entire time a cock is moving in and out, in and out of your gaping pussy. Imagine that! Dream of this while you masturbate, or whatever your favorite girly position is.

Tweak your nipples, rub them, pinch them while you masturbate.

Now look at that picture and masturbate like a girly girl. Fantasize about that sexy hunk fucking you, and bringing out the woman in you. You can cum, only if you have a butt plug or a dildo in your pussy or your finger. Now cum! And of course lick up all that cum!

Masturbate 3 times a day while doing all of the above for the next 5 days… by then it should be totally natural for you to be the girly we both know you are.

Consider it half reprogramming and half training for the boyfriend you will be pleasing one day

Remember, from now on:

You must not rub but caress with a slow circular motion. This may be done through panties or with them pulled around your thighs. Use only one finger on your boyclit.

You must fuck or finger your pussy if you want to cum.

You must pout and round your lips in to the shape of a letter “o” and only make girly sounds.

You must fantasize about cocks as you receive pleasure. You want that cock in your pussy to explode inside you.

You will masturbate in a girly position.

You will scream out girly things in your pleasure, like ow deep you want the cock in you.

Tweak and rub your nipples.

Clean you your cum with your tongue after masturbating. This must be done slowly and lovingly as you worship the instrument of your orgasm.

You will refer to it as masturbating and not jerking off or any other name.

After the masturbating 3 times a day for 5 days, you must come from penetration alone any 3 times in the following week, preferably having dry multiple orgasms. Just as a girl would. Touching of your boyclit is forbidden on these sessions. You may however caress my nipples or any other part of my body.

You must observe every one of the above rules if you want any sexual relief. You will now start to lust over cock. The thought of having sex with women will now be just a distant memory. This conditioning will lead you to achieve almost female orgasms by penetrative sex alone. It is your ultimate goal to only ever orgasm by having a cock moving in and out of you. Unable to cum unless driven there by thrusting cock and the desire to be filled with fresh cum.

Eventually the only way you will be able to cum is exactly like a girl through penetration.You will ride any cock to orgasm with your hands on your smooth bottom spreading your pussy to take that cock deeper and deeper until you cry out in a sassy girly girl female orgasm spreading deep from pussy making you shudder and pant with no control. Completely consumed by your girly desires.

Last edited by theboygirl; 04-21-2013 at 09:35 PM.
theboygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 09:41 PM   #34
theboygirl
getDare Sweetheart

Default Sissy assignments 28

Hello sissy boys! Did you have fun cumming for two weeks like a girl? Did you enjoy dressing up, sucking a dildo, fingering your pussy and rubbing your boyclit while tweaking your nipples? Did your whole body shudder with orgasm as you thought about that muscular real male body on top of you, fucking you? I bet you did! Now we are forsure you’re a woman, cuz no man would ever masturbate like this imagining a hot man. You’re such a sissy girl.From now on, every 17th day after your sissy period, you’ll masturbate but only like a girl.

In this assignment, you’ll learn how to sit and walk like a girl. You’ll get that girly walk. That gracefulness of a woman as you walk and sit. It’s going to help you get closer to coming in touch with your feminine side, and become more lady like!

In this assignment you’ll be learning things like sitting with your legs crossed and knees together like a girl, or standing like a model might stand. And walking by placing one foot in front of the other in a straight line like a girl would do. A little swing in the hips too, but not to overdo it.

You’ll spend this whole week observing how women walk, sit, run, pick up things. you’ll watch the grace, the motion, the every single step they take.

First things first, check out your fave celebs or any girly girl you like and examine how they move and present themselves. Many gestures you might find are keeping the pinkie up, playfully twirling with a strand of hair, lightly touching and caressing anything you pick up, giggling while talking, lightly bouncing with delight anytime they get excited or start pouting, being very happy and polite mostly everyone they see. One thing you might notice is they tend to be more flowy and fluid. Girls do tend to move differently than guys in some ways due to their biology. Women’s legs tend to be longer and they have a wider pelvis along with more body fat being stored in the hips as well. Which causes much flared out forearm movement, curves and swaying the hips. Woman tend to have more body fat and their joints are more flexible which causes the flowy movement. Hormone replacement therapy definitely helps to get these characteristics but all of this type of movement can also be done by those who set their minds to it and practice enough.

One thing that is important to distinguish is that we don’t want to make your body move in this way, we want to let your body move in this way. You want think of yourself as someone who moves in this way and to study these characteristics so much that it becomes your natural movements just like it is with many women.

WALKING LIKE A WOMAN

It’s a very, very difficult task for even the girliest of girls to learn to walk like a woman at first. In high heeled shoes, it’s hard to not want to lumber around like a grizzly bear. However, with some practice and a little bit of patience, even the clumsiest of steppers can be prancing like a primadonna in no time. Use the famous “book on the head” balancing technique to practice walking until you are even adding a little swish into your step!

Book on the Head technique: Make sure your posture is correct. Your back should be straight, shoulders back, chest forward, stomach in. Put your head forward and take a hard back book, and keep it on your head. Now start walking slowly around your room, one foot in front of the other. Keep the book balanced without stretching your hands to your side, and without lumbering. Do it as slow as you can, but be sure, not to walk like some fool on a tight wire rope. You have to walk like a lady. Walk around your room. If the book falls, go back to the starting place and start again.

When you complete a whole round around your room, you’ll start again! But this time, add some hip action to it! Put a little sway in your hips as you walk, without letting the book fall. Remember, arms to your sides, moving only front and back, one foot in front of the other, back straight, head forward, cheat out, stomach in. If the book falls, go back again and start from the beginning.

For swaying the hips, its a wonderful way to show off your fabulous tushie. A tip you can do is while you are walking is to imagine a line in front of you and put one foot in front of the other on that line. Now if you feel your hips swaying more while you are doing that, thats perfect. Go with the flow of your hips swaying, slightly lifting your thighs. Try to not make any steps any longer than foot length. The more flexibility and smoothness you can show in your sway while looking natural at the same time, the more attractive it looks.

To have a sexy feminine posture you can practice by putting your back up against the wall, have your head and back bones perfectly aligned and straight up against the wall. Bring your shoulders back up against the wall and relax them. Now practice keeping this position by slowly walking away from the wall. To make it more sexy you can also arch your back like a big ball is pressing against your back. Don’t rest your weight on your hips, stretch the torso forward from your bottom and bring in the stomach. It makes moving your hips more flexible as well. When bending over or moving keep the back straight and arched. Just think of the wall or a straight line with your back arched to it. In any position keep your head straight as much as you can like its hanging from a string that is straight up from the ceiling.

Since women have beautiful curves their arms and hands gestures are ones that flare out, their arms are usually bent above the waist or rest in that position. Other gestures are keeping a wrist limp or a wrist with the hand palms up, making small fluttery gestures. Keep your arms loose and flowy when you walk. Hold your elbows close to your waist.

What to do about broad shoulders? Shoulders look more feminine when they are back and up straight rather than forward and slouching. It makes them less broad too. You can have a beautiful hourglass figure by evening it out with just as wide and curvy hips. Bigger breasts also even out broad shoulders. Corsets also even them out also by giving a curvy waist. Rather than how Hollywood would like us to think. Beautiful women come in all shapes and sizes, no matter what shape you have, there is a real woman out there with your exact shape. You can look feminine and like a woman no matter what shape your body has.

Do this every day twice. Once in the morning after your wake up and once in the evening after getting back from work. That’s for rounds across your room every day. Do this for 15 days.

Whenever you walk without a book on your head, make sure the following things about your posture are ensured:

1. Make your posture relaxed, but erect. Pretend that your head is being pulled up by a hair on the crown of your head to elongate your neck, lift your chest, and allow your shoulders to fall back. Also, pretend that there is a string attached to your sternum (breastbone) that lifts your chest toward the sky to hold your ribcage up off of your pelvis and to pull your navel into your back.

2. Repeat this to yourself in your head: chin up, neck long, shoulders back, chest out, abs tight, pelvis forward, and buttocks tight. At first you may feel that you are leaning back a little and you should be able to feel pressure and length in the small of your back (i.e. the lumbar area of your back which curves between your ribcage and pelvis). Stand tall and breathe calmly through your nose.

3. Make a conscious but discreet effort to arrange your body as slightly pigeon-toed (i.e. toes pointing forward and inward and heels outward) and slightly knock-kneed (i.e. knees bent and pointing forward and inward and hips outward) and slightly knock-elbowed (i.e. elbows bent and pointing backward and inward to meet behind your spine and bent wrists outward). Let your arms hang with your elbows bent. Your wrists should fall near to the back of your thighs. This stance enhances stability, flexibility and places emphasis on the ultimate feminine attribute (i.e. curvaceous hips).

4. Routinely loosen up your ribcage and your pelvis in isolation with side-to-side vertical circles, forward-backward vertical circles, and horizontal circles to optimize the slenderness of your waist (i.e. the circumference of your torso between your ribcage and pelvis) and to allow your body to function smoothly like a lithe and sinuous dancer.

5. Always have confidence and be fully present in your body. Allow your soul to come out from your eyes, relax your jawline, relax your lips to form an ideal shape. Focus sharply on the present moment, on your personal performance, and on your immediate surroundings (i.e. focus exclusively on one moment at a time, one breath at a time, and one step at a time, as you are immersed in your environment). Present the best possible you in each and every present moment.

6. Place each leg directly in front of the other leg, the way a cat does. The majority of weight shifts should occur near your center of gravity, which is between your thighs and belly button. Aim for your footprints to form a single line as if you are walking on tightrope. This motion dictates the extent to which your hips and arms swing. Keep your head and shoulders relatively still as your body moves and try to appear as though you are walking into the wind to push your shoulders back and force your pelvis to lead you forward.

7. Take all steps to the inside edge of the ball of the foot, maintaining a bent knee, and then slightly lowered to the flat of the foot (i.e. ball-flat footwork), to make the steps feel and look like you are pushing into the floor. Synchronize the motion of each bent knee with that of the ball of the foot below it for greater control. Alternatively, you can instead synchronize the motion of each bent knee with that of the heel of the foot below it if you prefer to execute a heel-to-toe strut.

8. Make your strides more or less pronounced by lifting your legs boldly or subtly in the same manner as a horse trot. Lift your foot a moderate distance off the ground with your knee bent, and then place it down a moderate distance in front of the supporting leg. As a knee bends, the same hip drops (and causes the other hip to rise), and as a knee straightens, the same hip rises (and causes the other hip to drop). If you wish to add a bounce in your walk, do it by making complete weight changes (i.e. allow each hip to abruptly drop when you bend and raise the knee on the same side of your body as your weight is transferred to your hip from the foot below it).

10. Move as little as possible when performing practical or enticing actions. For example, if you wish to look over at something or someone, move your eyes first until they cannot move any more, then move your head, then your torso and adjust your lower body last and only when necessary. Always return to your most relaxed state and never maintain a tense position.

11. Appear inviting even when you stand still. Arrange your left foot slightly in front of your right foot (your left knee should be slightly bent), and these toes should point forward and slightly inward with only some of your weight bearing on the ball of this foot. Your right foot should be almost directly behind your left foot and turned to the right to be perpendicular to it, and these toes should point to your right and slightly inward with most of your weight bearing on the ball of this right foot. Attempt to gently bend your knees toward each other to exude more panache. Additionally, your body should be turned to position your right elbow behind your right hip, and you should delicately turn your head toward your nearest shoulder (i.e. your left shoulder) to complete the pose.

12. It doesn’t matter if you’re comfortable. Choose the right shoes. If you’re not used to walking in heels, you’ll learn quickly. If the shoes are new, scratch the soles with scissors so that they will not slip when they touch the floor. Alternatively, you can cover the sole of the shoe with masking tape, if you don’t want to scratch your shoes. Whatever you do, don’t wear flip flops!

13. Make your stride look long and commanding by lifting your legs almost in the same fashion a horse would while doing trotting leg extensions. For each stride, you want to lift your foot a good distance off the ground (with a bend in the knee) and then place it down a good distance in front of the supporting leg, with a stride longer than a normal walk would have. Don’t make your strides too large as this will make you look awkward and ungraceful, but make sure you take large enough steps, rather than just baby steps. Remember to turn with your hip. It’s hard to describe but easy to do.

14. Most importantly, you must walk and strut your stuff like you know you’re beautiful and you know that you’re smokin’ hot, and all the young men out there are going to be going crazy when they see you!. Self-doubt and low self-esteem can be damaging and there’s nothing prettier than a girl with confidence.

15. You could practice strutting like you mean it by listening to your iPod or mp3 player, or other musical device, put a hot song on and walk to the beat!

Remember, when you take a step your feet need to kind of float above the ground by not lifting your feet too high above the ground (kinda like a march). Your feet would just barely glaze/skim the ground without touching. You should walk like your on an invisible tight rope. As you put your weight on that leg you sway your hips just a little (not obnoxiously unless your dressing up as a prostitute) Now with your arms as you walk, right foot = left arm and left foot = right arm. Don’t SWING them but gently sway without tense muscles (otherwise you look like a robot) Also- NO HUNCHING. Walk with confidence and pride keeping your jaw completely vertical to your shoulders when should be somewhat band back.

Lift your chin a little and look forward. If you are walking with someone, look at them more often. Take smaller steps. Smile, men don’t often smile while walking. If you carry a shoulder bag, rest your forearm on it with a limp wrist. Don’t hold your hands straight, rather, bend them out a bit. Don’t let your shoulders follow your feet. Your shoulders will follow where you look, and your feet follow. When you get distracted, every thing follows in that order.

It is a good idea to practice wearing modest heels and working up to higher heels as your confidence and skill develops.

Remember to practice, practice, practice. Watch women you think are feminine. One of the best places to do this is at a shopping mall. Observe what they do and practice in front of a mirror. For those who have access to a treadmill try using it to practice although when wearing heels be careful not to damage the track bed. Have a friend help you experiment. Get this down so it is something you do without thinking. The walk is your most important and easiest tell to change.

SITTING LIKE A WOMAN

To sit down like a lovely girly girl, walk up to the seat bend by resting your weight on your lower legs thighs. Then lightly and gracefully sit on the seat. Remember not to plop down on it. The more rested and relaxed your hands look the better. You can cross your legs by your knees or ankles and even moving them to the side looks very demure. Remember to always keep your legs together when you are sitting or standing.

The only MAIN thing is to keep your knees and/or ankles closer together. Mostly knees. Don’t slouch as much, don’t lean forward over a table (try to keep your shoulders at or behind your elbows. You’ll also have to observe your character–sometimes they act more boyish than girlish.

To sit in a traditionally feminine position, cross your ankles and slant them to one side while keeping your knees together. Crossing at the knees is not suggested if you’re wearing a skirt that’s much shorter or longer than knee-length.

Another more modern position is sitting with your knees together, but your feet about a foot apart. You can also put your palms flat on the chair and lean forward or back while keeping your arms straight.

If you want to really broadcast cute, dainty femininity while walking, keep your elbows bent and your wrists out. Try to keep them in front of you, and move them in really small circles. I wouldn’t suggest this if your character is regal or imposing in any way, however.

There are two main feminine ways to cross one’s legs:

1) Cross your legs at the knees. The lower part of the crossed-over leg should be more “downward” than “outward.” If you lean back a bit, tilt your chin down a touch, and put your arms out from your sides a bit (resting on something, not floating in mid-air), and make direct or sidelong eye contact, the effect is sexy/seductive. If you want to be really obvious about it, rotate your ankle a bit from time to time.

If you don’t want to look quite so “on-the prowl”, keep your hands laced, or just together, in your lap. (I don’t mean you can’t hold something or gesture, just return to that when you aren’t doing something with your hands.) Letting your shoe flop loose from your heel looks youthful, casual, and/or sloppy. Point your toe and flex your foot a bit to prevent that. Either hold your head up or keep your eyes lowered.

2) Cross your legs at the ankles. Knees together! Always! This is demure, ladylike, and formal. You can keep one foot flat on the floor, but it looks even better if you tuck your feet under your chair a bit or tilt your legs to one side. Hands and head are the same as the less seductive version of one.

Remember this poem (Use your fingers for the hand intructions):
“GOOD GIRLS SIT LIKE THIS (fingers crossed- meaning good girl cross their legs)
BAD GIRLS SIT LIKE THIS (index and middle finger pointing down [as if they are supposed to be legs] but they are squeezed together, so that they’re touching each other with out and space in between)
AND GIRLS WHO SIT LIKE THIS (fingers pointing down like previous “this” but now they are not closed, the fingers are open [as if you count to "two" on your fingers, but pointing down]-open legs)
GET THIS (middle finger pointed up- as in flicking someone off, meaning “f” you, meaning f***ing, meaning having $3x)
LIKE THIS ( snap your fingers, meaning in a snap, like snappy, meaning really fast)

Remember, when you go pee, you have sit like a lady then too!

OTHER MOVEMENTS

When you pick something up you will bend at your knees like a girl, keeping your knees together, instead of bending at the waist like a boy would.

The eyes are the most expressive part of the body and the windows to the soul. Women know it too because they tend express things a lot more with the eyes rather than the facial muscles. When women chat with someone they look right at them and connect by looking into their eyes. If this makes you feel uncomfortable at first you can try looking near the eyes, like for instance in between their eyebrows. It will give the illusion you are looking right at them and help you feel comfortable. There is nothing to feel uncomfortable about. Its a wonderful way to feel connected with someone. When smiling you should smile with the eyes as well, with your cheeks moving upwards and outwards lifting your bottom eyelids up. When greeting someone your eyes should always say I’m happy to see you. Even when you look at something it should be the eyes first that move and then the face.

In contrast with men having the extremely stiff neck and head, women tend to lightly sway or bob their heads with the chin swaying out along with their other body movements but not in an exaggerated, aggressive or jerky motion. Its more in a graceful swaying motion.

Women do smile more than men and its an important part of femininity. You look more lovely, cute and pretty when you smile. despite myths you don’t get wrinkles by smiling. You also enjoy life more when you smile more and its contagious. After all smiling too much is better than smiling too little. Women even use it to say hi. Tips on smiling feminine are:

Don’t smile with just your mouth. Your whole face can smile, with your eyes, eyebrows and cheeks. Smile with the corners of the mouth upturned. When opening your mouth and smiling think of the bottom half a circle.

Try out looking at yourself in the mirror to get that pretty smile.

Now go start practicing little sissy girl and bring out the lady walk in you!
Old 04-21-2013, 09:43 PM   #35
theboygirl
getDare Sweetheart

Default Sissy assignments 29

Hello there sissy girls! Are you enjoying being the little sissy bitches you are? Are you having fun walking, sitting, dressing, behaving, masturbating like a woman? Are you enjoying the feeling of panties and bra against your smooth skin, putting on make-up like a girl? Are you enjoying experiencing your periods? Are feeling free, finally embracing your feminine side, letting the woman in you finally out? I bet you are!

This is a short assignment for you sissy girls, but a mentally challenging one! Especially when you’ll horny, craving for a cock, on your sissy periods! LOL!

For this assignment, every time you meet or greet a man, whether they are a friend or a stranger, look at his crotch. Study the bulge in his trousers. Try to imagine what his penis and balls look like, like a woman would do. Imagine how big it would be, think about its texture. Whether it’ll be thick and veiny? Would he have hair around it or would be shaved? Is he circumcised or uncut? Hoe hung would his balls would be? how would he smell? how would his cum taste like?

Imagine getting on your knees and giving him a blowjob, or bending over and having his hardness pump in and out of your boypussy.
Imagine how his cum tastes and how it will feel in your mouth or boypussy.

Whenever you’re outside, whenever you see a man, you’ll study his crotch and imagine all those things. It’ll help you crave penis more and bring out the girl in you. It’ll keep you horny and wanting more cock like a girl. Whenever you meet someone, look at his crotch, keep you eyes there, study it. Of course it’ll be embarrassing when you stare at it! What will other people think of you when you look at their crotches huh? They’ll probably know you’re a sissy bitch, like they did not already know that!
Old 04-21-2013, 09:45 PM   #36
theboygirl
getDare Sweetheart

Default Sissy assignments 30

How’s your sissy training going? Are you enjoying being your true feminine self? I bet you are! Good sissy girls keep posting about their progress, so be sure to do that and let me know how your training is going!

For this assignment, you’ll be maintaining a sissy diary! Every sissy needs a way to keep track of her training.Otherwise, how is her progress to be measured? The best way to monitor your progress is with a physical diary, so that you can write down anything important immediately and be sure not to forget any vital details. A good sissy will use a girl’s locking diary. They’re very small and I’m sure you can find someplace private to stash it. Keep it inside an opaque bag for extra security if you must. You’ll carry this diray everywhere along with you, in your purse. If you’re still not carrying one (you better start soon sissy, or there will be punishment!), you can still manage to hide it somewhere, but you MUST carry it with you 24/7. Imagine the risk you’ll feel all the time, what if someone reads it? hahaha that would be so embarrasing for you!

Things that should be written in your journal:

- Rules for sissies: On the first five page, you’ll be keeping a note of your sissy assignments. Add more as you receive them.

- An entry for each assignment you complete: record how it went, your feelings, what you did in full detail etc.

- An entry for each sissy masturbation session: rate your orgasm on a scale of 1 to 5 and give details of what made it a sissy ‘special time’ session, how you masturbated, what you thought of.

- Guys: Any hot guys you see, flirt with, want to fuck/suck etc. It can be your co-worker, to your closest friend, anyone really. Describe them in full detail…write about their masculine bodies, their smell, their face, lips, how they dress up. Imagine their penis and how it would be and describe it, in full words, write how you would want them to take you, how you would submit to them, where and how you would fuck, how would you suck him, where would he cum, how would it taste like. Write down all your fantasies you have with that man.

- Any special thoughts you have about being a sissy or the Mistress: use it like a regular diary and record your most secret feelings about your sissyhood.

- Period Record: These diaries always have a calendar in them (usually on the first or the last page). Keep a track of your sissy periods on them and mark the days. Circle the dates your period occurs with flow in red, and the day you get to masturbate in some other color.

Write in pink colored ink, if possible and use a very girly handwriting, such as cursive with hearts over i’s etc.

Whenever you’re sitting alone in a cafe and want to doodle or write something, you’ll do it in your sissy diary! You must write something in it everyday. Every experience you have you have to note in your diary. It’s going to help you realize what a sissy you are, and see your progress and convey your feelings! Get to it sissy girls!
Old 04-21-2013, 09:48 PM   #37
theboygirl
getDare Sweetheart

Default Sissy assignments 31

So, you’re a sissy girl. So what does this mean exactly?? Well I’ll tell you. It means you’re not a man, and you are certainly not a woman! You’re way down beneath both genders, living only to please. So for this assignment you’re going to do just that.. please.

You’re going to make a man cum.

You will need to get dresses up in you’re favorite outfit, something feminine and sexy. This MUST be at least heels, stockings, stuffed bra and a dress. A skirt and top is OK but not too long as you must have easy access to your boy pussy. You should really play the part, make sure you go all out for this, really feel sexy!

Next is the make up. It has to be slutty, that means either bright colors that compliment your outfit or go for dark sultry eye makeup for a cum to bed look. The overall aim is to make yourself as passable as possible. You should also include a wig for this. Again, keep it sexy

So now that you are all dolled up go and get you’re biggest dildo!

If you don’t have one that’s at least 7″ you should stop reading now and come back when you have one. This part is essential!

So then sissy girl, are you ready to make a man cum? Good. Because you’re not going to make just one man cum.. You’re going to make five men cum!

To do this you’re going to go to http://www.omege.com. On this website you should try and turn guys on as much as possible with your feminine charms, all of them (being men of course will probably ask to see your tits but your going to need to suggest something else. You’re going to ask them if they want to watch you fuck yourself like a whore with your dildo. It might take a few tries before you get a man who sticks around to watch you perform but when you do you should so the following:

1.Get out of your chair and give them a sexy strip tease, keep your nerve act the sexy little temptress you really are inside (don’t put too much on display or they might realise you’re not a woman!).

2. Get out your favorite dildo and start sucking. Look into the camera straight at your man and get it very nice and wet.

3. Insert the dildo slowly and sign in pleasure. keep fucking yourself until you’re new man shoots his load wishing it was deep inside you.

4. Don’t let them find out your little secret! You want them to have a good time lost in the fantasy of fucking you hard, cumming in your tight little pussy.

5.Under no circumstances are you allowed to touch your little clitty; this is for their pleasure, not yours. When you have made five men cum, then and only then, you may cum. But only in a girly way: keep fucking you’re ass with the dildo and message the head of your clitty with one finger.. enjoy!

This assignment is geared especially towards making you feel comfortable wearing woman’s clothing in public, it is a very important step that every sissy girl should take. Good luck
Old 04-23-2013, 06:16 PM   #38
theboygirl
getDare Sweetheart

That was the last assignment until I can find/think of some more.
Old 05-07-2013, 06:48 PM   #39
theboygirl
getDare Sweetheart

Default Sissy Assigment 32

So now that you have pleased a man on cam, lets try the real thing. You have three options.

Option 1:
You are gonna go out and buy the sluttiest clothes you can find. Something a prostitute would wear meaning nothing with heels below 5 inches, no pants/shorts, and no skirts below the middle of your thigh as well as a g-string, corset, barbershop hair clippers, and a long wig. Take a shower and shave everything off. Use the clippers to shave your head. Then use the razor to make you bald. Put superglue or some kind of quick cementing glue in your wig so it will feel like its attached to your head(Dont know if you can take off after this without pain). Now get dressed with some makeup as if your on a porn video. Go out and prostitute. Get a real mans cock insid you. This will be you monthly routine.
Old 05-07-2013, 06:57 PM   #40
theboygirl
getDare Sweetheart

Default Sissy Assigment 32(continued)

Option 2:

You will go on as many dating sites as you can find. Some must advertise sex like fuckbook. Post pictures of yourself as a girl, but only on a fourth of the accounts will say your a girl. On each account, you will post atleast 15 pictures of you in differents poses or at least different faces. Your face must be in all pictures and you can't use one picture more than 3 time on different websites. You will get dates and try to get them to fuck you or go out with you more, but you must have been fucked before the 5th date

Option 3:

Go on Craigslist and post 3 different adds. They all will say your a sissy and have a picture of you, but one will say one on one, one will say gangbang, and one will say he can record you getting fucked. You must follow through

Last edited by theboygirl; 05-09-2013 at 06:41 PM.
theboygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 07:26 PM   #41
theboygirl
getDare Sweetheart

Default Sissy Assigment 33

For the next few months or year, your gonna save up. No eating out or anything. just the essentials. Surgery is $100,000 and we both know your either too cheap or scared to do this or you wouldn't be doing these assignments. So your alternative is the femskin 3. Its a bodysuit that makes you look like a girl. Get this with all the needed extra options for like $1645, but don't get the piss bag . When you get this, get scissors and a tube that can fit around the head of your dick, but gets smaller towards the end. Cut a hole in the vagina and put the end of the tube through the hole barely. Now you not only have a girls body, but you can pee like one naturally. Once you get it, you can only take it off to poop. Other than that, you will sleep, live, and be fucked in it.
Old 05-11-2013, 05:12 PM   #42
lilpumpkin

I love these assignments! I read them like a year or so ago and was just so obsessed with the site. Not the one you posted, but it was the same assignments.... anyways, ive done a few, but only a few of these. I'd love to do most, if not all of them someday though!

Likes: Sissification/feminization, diapers, ABDL, anal, public, humiliation, watersports, chores, chastity, cum control/play, cum eating, diet/clothing/schedule control
Interested in: Permanent, pet play
Limits: Cutting, animals, friends and family, pics/cam

lilpumpkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 09:42 PM   #43
theboygirl
getDare Sweetheart

With how open your limits are, you should be able to do them all incuding the last two I made.
Old 05-29-2013, 08:36 AM   #44
melissatrans

Send a message via Yahoo to melissatrans

Doing it! Assignement 4 tomorrow!

Limits: poo, messy, social suicide, illegal, more than 1 day, enema, piss, diapers, permanent damage, family, friends

do proof pics or vids of the dare done when I accept, all proof pics of my dares are on kinktalk.com

CURRENT DARE
melissatrans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 09:51 PM   #45
stinkybutt

if only i was a boy
Limits/Won't do: scat, blood, fire, family, permanent, illegal, heavy pain, extreme nipple torture, full public
Available items: diaper, baby items, collar, dog bowl, dogtail, rope, vibrator, dildos, thong, marshmallows, ballgag, ice cubes, toothpaste

Last edited by stinkybutt; 06-12-2013 at 07:10 AM.
stinkybutt is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk