Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 05-24-2011, 10:54 AM   #1
Bitch_in_Heat

Nuclear Make your own sex toys with household items!

1. Dildo

Take an Old Marker or a couple of tampon applicators or anything about this shape and size. Stick them in the centre of a sanitary towel and wrap it up. (Longways) Add as many pads to make it the thickness you want. Cut the top so it is a smooth shape and stick tissues on with tape to get a rounded end. Finally cover the whole thing in a condom or if you haven't got any you an use a latex glove.

2. Nose Hook

Most people probably don't now what these are but they can be extremely humiliating: http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgur...1t:429,r:1,s:0

Take two paperclips and bend the middle part back. (About 45 degree angle)
Loop an elastic band through two of the ends of the paper clip and tie. You can add more elastic bands or tie on some string to make it longer. A hairslide could be attached to one end so you can clip it to the hair on the stop of your head.
Bitch_in_Heat is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 5 users say Thank You to Bitch_in_Heat for this post:
Old 05-24-2011, 11:08 AM   #2
FilthySwitcher

Send a message via Yahoo to FilthySwitcher

Thank you for this post!
Soft limits: hidden public (at night), pee play
FilthySwitcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 11:19 AM   #3
smokeyeager

Location: 1 mile from the beach on the eastern seaboard of North America
Send a message via AIM to smokeyeager Send a message via MSN to smokeyeager Send a message via Yahoo to smokeyeager

Finding new ways to use objects around the house as toys is always fun, just remember to always be careful of sharp edges and pointy objects. My favorite was solid core golf balls with a hole drilled through the center and then a thin piece of rope stringing them together.

Loves: anal, watersports, cbt, pain, humiliation, piercing.
Limits: kids, family, poo, diapers (or anything baby related), blood, permanent marks.

Ask me anything.

P90X is brutal but I'm loving it.
smokeyeager is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 11:44 AM   #4
womble

Try making one of these.

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=77116
Will do: Naked,Mature dares,panties,,teasing & denial,pain,photos (privately to the right 18+ people), Sensible blackmail,Semi-public,webcam (will consider one way only, me to you,I like mysterious doms), Mild humiliation risk (but nothing to public),Some cross-dressing,Mind games.
Won't do: Neighbours (contact with or on their property),family,scat,furry,diapers,nothing that breaks the skin,unhealthy,degrading, permanent or that will get me arrested,Wedgies,Boring(standing in corner for hours), Outright public nudity or masturbation.

Once I accept a dare I go all out to do it and I always tell it as it happened.
womble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 12:44 PM   #5
Bitch_in_Heat

Quote:
Originally Posted by womble View Post
I might do... If I had a cock :0
Bitch_in_Heat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 12:45 PM   #6
smokeyeager

Location: 1 mile from the beach on the eastern seaboard of North America
Send a message via AIM to smokeyeager Send a message via MSN to smokeyeager Send a message via Yahoo to smokeyeager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bitch_in_Heat View Post
I might do... If I had a cock :0
You'd just have to make a double barreled version for your breast. lol

Loves: anal, watersports, cbt, pain, humiliation, piercing.
Limits: kids, family, poo, diapers (or anything baby related), blood, permanent marks.

Ask me anything.

P90X is brutal but I'm loving it.
smokeyeager is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 12:46 PM   #7
skyler_luvs_ya

hmmm not bad haha very creative and i live creativity very much so
skyler_luvs_ya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 12:53 PM   #8
womble

Thanks, I love creativity as well. I love thinking up new things to do with myself in the sub position.
Will do: Naked,Mature dares,panties,,teasing & denial,pain,photos (privately to the right 18+ people), Sensible blackmail,Semi-public,webcam (will consider one way only, me to you,I like mysterious doms), Mild humiliation risk (but nothing to public),Some cross-dressing,Mind games.
Won't do: Neighbours (contact with or on their property),family,scat,furry,diapers,nothing that breaks the skin,unhealthy,degrading, permanent or that will get me arrested,Wedgies,Boring(standing in corner for hours), Outright public nudity or masturbation.

Once I accept a dare I go all out to do it and I always tell it as it happened.
womble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 08:06 PM   #9
violetzsub21
Account Banned

Loving the nose hook that would be humiliating!

For every PM I get, I will act like a dog, naked and on all four for 15 minutes. Feel free to tell me what to do
violetzsub21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2011, 05:11 PM   #10
AdventureBoy57

Quote:
Originally Posted by smokeyeager View Post
Finding new ways to use objects around the house as toys is always fun, just remember to always be careful of sharp edges and pointy objects. My favorite was solid core golf balls with a hole drilled through the center and then a thin piece of rope stringing them together.
AH! I really want to make these I had used just golfballs and one almost got stuck (Luckily it finally came out).
AdventureBoy57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2011, 05:19 PM   #11
DarkAndEvil
getDare Sweetheart

nipple clamps from chopsticks:

You need: two chopsticks, and two elastic bands (actually hair elastics are better often as they're stronger).

To make: put one chopstick above the nipple, the other below. Put one elastic band over one end of the two chopsticks, and twist and repeat until tight. Repeat on the other side.

Simple, eh?
Old 06-20-2011, 04:39 AM   #12
The-Joker

Default Making Bdsm toys

I have made quite a number of homemade sex toys and BDSM items, i quite enjoy it actually because i know what they will be used for when theyre finished

ButtPlug:

I have made two buttplugs from household items, one bigger that the other.

you will need:

bunch of old pencils
tape
toilet paper
condom
strong scissors

Start by gauging the shape and size of the plug, in my mind. Take a pencil and cut it to the lunght you want your buttplug, from tip to base.
The next pencils will be almost half the lenght of the first, dont forget you have to leave a thin part at the bottom before the base so the plug stays in. And also to drop a couple millimetres from the top to the plug has a curved top, not flat. then tape a layer of these cut pencils around the centre pencil, so it makes a circle of smaller pencils around the longer one, then do the same with smaller cut pencils, again leacing a little space at the top and bottom. To make the base, take a pencil about 3 inches long and cover it in tape. Then tape it to the plug by taking a length of tape and putting it over the top of the base to the top or the plug on both sides, repeat this a few times, until its secure. Then take the toilet paper and wrap it aroung the whole plug to smooth off the edges, and tape over this, so the whoe plug is covered by TP and tape. If all is smooth put in a condom and enjoy. If not, put on more TP and tape it again.

Nipple Clamps:

This is a very simple one.

Get one of those coat hangers for trousers, you know the ones with the clamps to hold the trousers. Some of them have little teeth to grasp the trousers too, these really bite in , adjust the distance apart and there you go. It also has a handy hook for weights, of to tie it to any other object.

Anal hook:

Take an umbrella handle and an eyelet, cut the handle off the umbrella and screw the eyelet into the top. Done!

Whip:

Get a glue stick for a hot glue gun, leaves nice welts haha
pic of glue stick:
http://store.workshopsupply.com/cata...es/3180-01.jpg

Dildo:

you need:

condoms
silicon
kitchen roll tube

Unroll the dom to desired length and put in kitchen roll tube and tape to the top. fill with silicon and allow to dry, tie condom. put in another condom and tie that one too. Easy ad that.

A variation on this is to put zipties around it when it is still wet to create a ribbed effect, these can then be cut once it hardens. then put small rubber bands around where the zipties were. put in a second dom and tie this one too.

Limits : blood, permanent, public, family, poo, writing on body, face pics

PM me or email [email protected] with tasks or dares, all will be done if within limits as above and pics will be sent to you.
The-Joker is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dildo, nose, nose hook, toy