Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-16-2020, 07:07 AM   #31
ycoldwater
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irene View Post
i will be topless for sure, since i was dared to stay topless the whole trip, since i was dared to sleep naked, i can do it naked.
Ok - leave the tent really early naked with just a towel and find somewhere to do this - either a stream or an outdoor shower!
Intense body/spa treatment dares
Exhibitionism related to the above

As sub:
Likes: exercise control, bathing control (temperature, etc.), psychrocism, mild exhibitionism, orgasm instruction, full body sensations, writing

Dislikes: CBT, extended dares, complex and boring dares, dietary control

Limits: social or professional suicide, piercing, anal, dangerous/disgusting,
ycoldwater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2020, 07:37 AM   #32
ycoldwater
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
i will be topless for sure, since i was dared to stay topless the whole trip, since i was dared to sleep naked, i can do it naked.

Walk 28 Aug: dare me some of cruel
Walk 29 Aug: dare me some of cruel
Walk 30 Aug: dare me some of cruel
Walk 31 Aug: dare me some of cruel
Ok great about the camping trip. Here are two more ideas for you for these dates:

- On one day, early in the morning straight after you wake up, walk out in your small dress (no shoes or underwear as before) and take with you a bucket, soap and a body brush. Walk to one of the cold streams. Take off your dress and do a workout naked, consisting of the following exercises:

50 jumping jacks
20 crunches
12 burpees
20 mountain climbers
hold plank for 30 seconds

Repeat this routine three times.

Now stand in the stream and fill the bucket with water. Pour the bucket over your head and body. Repeat this 10 times. Wash yourself with the soap and the body brush, scrubbing until you are covered in lather all over. Rinse off with 10 more buckets of water. Start walking back naked and put your dress on when you are dry.

One more idea: if it rains you must still go walking in just the dress...

As sub:
Likes: exercise control, bathing control (temperature, etc.), psychrocism, mild exhibitionism, orgasm instruction, full body sensations, writing

Old 08-16-2020, 07:47 AM   #33
Irene

Quote:
Originally Posted by matdoc View Post
For one of your walks prepare yourself by rubbing your body and sensitive parts with icy hot, tiger balm or the like. You will walk until the effect eases off, then undress and rub yourself again in the wood before continuing your hike. Set yourself a time limit or a number of rubs in the wood to achieve for example 3. Enjoy.
I have not Icy Hot, not tiger balm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by frukostflingor View Post
When you go out in the woods you will have a household object with you. After 1 km you will stand by the path and get nude and use your household object and masturbate until you cum. You are not allowed to go home until you got an orgasm
masturbation is out of limits

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radhe View Post
I hope everything is going fine in the forest if you have already started your dare.,

Well I would like to add something too .,
Since you are in the forest I am sure you will come across a lot of spring water, pond ,lake, or falls etc., Whenever you see one strip naked(if you aren't already naked) and get wet(with water not the other wet😹&#128569, edge once ., After you get wet you may put your clothes back on if your dare allows you to., but without wiping your body with the towel.,
If your dare does not allow you to put clothes back on than walk naked and wet let the sun dry you up ,
Good luck
I will do, but not the edge part, is out of the limits, but i sai 28 Aug.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ycoldwater View Post
Ok great about the camping trip. Here are two more ideas for you for these dates:

- On one day, early in the morning straight after you wake up, walk out in your small dress (no shoes or underwear as before) and take with you a bucket, soap and a body brush. Walk to one of the cold streams. Take off your dress and do a workout naked, consisting of the following exercises:

50 jumping jacks
20 crunches
12 burpees
20 mountain climbers
hold plank for 30 seconds

Repeat this routine three times.

Now stand in the stream and fill the bucket with water. Pour the bucket over your head and body. Repeat this 10 times. Wash yourself with the soap and the body brush, scrubbing until you are covered in lather all over. Rinse off with 10 more buckets of water. Start walking back naked and put your dress on when you are dry.

One more idea: if it rains you must still go walking in just the dress...
i will not use soap, soap will pollute the river
so it is 29 Aug.

and: for the trip, i will try without a towel, more exciting
Limits-Pics, Vid, Audio, Insertions, Cum, Edge, Too Sexual Stuffs, Poo, Pee, Gross, Bathroom.
Items: only the normal houseold items.
Irene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2020, 07:59 AM   #34
ycoldwater
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:

i will not use soap, soap will pollute the river
so it is 29 Aug.

and: for the trip, i will try without a towel, more exciting
Yes of course - no soap in the river! In that case you might prefer to do 'dry skin brushing' naked before you work out (massage your body with the brush to really stimulate your skin) then maybe get sweaty working out then take your cold bucket shower...

As sub:

Old 08-16-2020, 08:16 AM   #35
Irene

Quote:
Originally Posted by ycoldwater View Post
Yes of course - no soap in the river! In that case you might prefer to do 'dry skin brushing' naked before you work out (massage your body with the brush to really stimulate your skin) then maybe get sweaty working out then take your cold bucket shower...
ok, i will d it, i hope i can do all the workout
Limits-Pics, Vid, Audio, Insertions, Cum, Edge, Too Sexual Stuffs, Poo, Pee, Gross, Bathroom.
The following user says Thank You to Irene for this post:
Old 08-16-2020, 08:53 AM   #36
ycoldwater
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
ok, i will d it, i hope i can do all the workout
If you can't do it all straight away maybe you should make it a regular routine until you can...! Try and do one round first and then see how much you can do after that.

As sub:

Old 08-16-2020, 10:10 AM   #37
stephenxl7

[QUOTE=Irene;4101074]i think i can't do a such complex dare in the drip, it will be a social suicide.
i will arrange it for one of the daily walk if it is ok.
also, i can spank myself, but is not too painful, since is me spanking me, but if you want.

-
Should work for a daily walk then. Forget the spanking then as it’s quite complex.
stephenxl7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2020, 10:57 AM   #38
Irene

[QUOTE=stephenxl7;4101451]
Quote:
i think i can't do a such complex dare in the drip, it will be a social suicide.
i will arrange it for one of the daily walk if it is ok.
also, i can spank myself, but is not too painful, since is me spanking me, but if you want.

-
Should work for a daily walk then. Forget the spanking then as it’s quite complex.
So is 30 aug! Walk...

i miss just the 31 Aug!
Old 08-16-2020, 02:23 PM   #39
stephenxl7

For the 31st - unless someone else wants to post one ofc.

Keep the pegs on strings from the previous day and go out walking in the forest.
Bring 2 lengths of rope, toothpaste - Also a phone etc for a timer.
You can wear clothes for the walk if you want.

Find a large tree not far from the trail.
Undress and rub toothpaste onto your clit, asshole, and both nipples, rub some spit on after to make each area wet.
You should then have your ass, back and legs pressed against the tree for the whole time.

Put the pegs across your tits and pussy the same as before.
Use a rope wrapped around the tree to tie your legs to the tree.
Tie the other rope around the tree and your chest above and below your tits.

Spend 40 minutes like this, move the pegs after 20min.
At the end you can pull them off again then untie yourself.

You may choose to tie yourself to the side facing the trail or the side facing away from it.
stephenxl7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2020, 03:43 AM   #40
Irene

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephenxl7 View Post
For the 31st - unless someone else wants to post one ofc.

Keep the pegs on strings from the previous day and go out walking in the forest.
Bring 2 lengths of rope, toothpaste - Also a phone etc for a timer.
You can wear clothes for the walk if you want.

Find a large tree not far from the trail.
Undress and rub toothpaste onto your clit, asshole, and both nipples, rub some spit on after to make each area wet.
You should then have your ass, back and legs pressed against the tree for the whole time.

Put the pegs across your tits and pussy the same as before.
Use a rope wrapped around the tree to tie your legs to the tree.
Tie the other rope around the tree and your chest above and below your tits.

Spend 40 minutes like this, move the pegs after 20min.
At the end you can pull them off again then untie yourself.

You may choose to tie yourself to the side facing the trail or the side facing away from it.
Mhm... how i can tie myself like this? Also, no thootpast or spit, is against the gross limit.
Old 08-17-2020, 03:44 AM   #41
Irene

Report Walk 2

So i prepared myself wearing a black and red string bikini, the top is really thin, since i have really small tits, i also put on me a pair of cut of camo fatigue.
I took a termal bag full of all the ice, and rigorously barefoot, i went out.

As yesterday the gravel around my home was prelude of the hell.
At forest limit i took the ice from the bag.
As i said i have small tits, and thin bikini, i tried to fix ice in the cups last night, but icecubes kept falling, so i got tree plastic freezer bags full of ice and I fixed two in the bikini top cups, and one inside the bikini bottom, in the front, on my groin.

It was the hell, i yelped a lot, and started walking while shivering.
It was a torture, a real one, my nipples where hard like rocks and in pain in no time, and i had problem to expald belly while breathing (the bag did’t slided to pussy, but instead rested on my abdomen).

I thin i was walking like a puppet, trying to avoid sharper spots on the road.

After like 10 minutes i had to remove ice, take a brek and then pur ita gain with great willpower.

After 20 minutes of agony, the ice was melted, so i removed the bags and I poured the water on the ground, but i noticed i had ranomly wandered on the paths, so i was almost near a major path. (i had luck it was not a nude dare).

I was just turning around when someone called my name: a couple of friend (two male and a female).
that main road is actually the fastest way home, albeit the stony one, and they asked me to continue with them.
"Why are you barefoot? Have your shoes been stolen?" was the question.
“ah, no i just love going around barefooted” i replied and i had to walk with them on the most sharp road until home.

Thanks for the challenge, i hope tomorrow, i have to stay all day long in the nude with a coat to not meet anyone.
The following user says Thank You to Irene for this post:
Old 08-17-2020, 03:54 AM   #42
Bobcat
getDare Succubus

on a walk every 15 minutes you are to take off a piece of clothing hide it someplace there then continue on keep going down the past to where you ran into your friends even if you are completely nude
Bobcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2020, 04:47 AM   #43
ycoldwater
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Report Walk 2

So i prepared myself wearing a black and red string bikini, the top is really thin, since i have really small tits, i also put on me a pair of cut of camo fatigue.
I took a termal bag full of all the ice, and rigorously barefoot, i went out.

As yesterday the gravel around my home was prelude of the hell.
At forest limit i took the ice from the bag.
As i said i have small tits, and thin bikini, i tried to fix ice in the cups last night, but icecubes kept falling, so i got tree plastic freezer bags full of ice and I fixed two in the bikini top cups, and one inside the bikini bottom, in the front, on my groin.

It was the hell, i yelped a lot, and started walking while shivering.
It was a torture, a real one, my nipples where hard like rocks and in pain in no time, and i had problem to expald belly while breathing (the bag did’t slided to pussy, but instead rested on my abdomen).

I thin i was walking like a puppet, trying to avoid sharper spots on the road.

After like 10 minutes i had to remove ice, take a brek and then pur ita gain with great willpower.

After 20 minutes of agony, the ice was melted, so i removed the bags and I poured the water on the ground, but i noticed i had ranomly wandered on the paths, so i was almost near a major path. (i had luck it was not a nude dare).

I was just turning around when someone called my name: a couple of friend (two male and a female).
that main road is actually the fastest way home, albeit the stony one, and they asked me to continue with them.
"Why are you barefoot? Have your shoes been stolen?" was the question.
“ah, no i just love going around barefooted” i replied and i had to walk with them on the most sharp road until home.

Thanks for the challenge, i hope tomorrow, i have to stay all day long in the nude with a coat to not meet anyone.
Great report! Looking forward to seeing how the other dares go for you...

As sub:

Old 08-17-2020, 05:48 AM   #44
Irene

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobcat View Post
on a walk every 15 minutes you are to take off a piece of clothing hide it someplace there then continue on keep going down the past to where you ran into your friends even if you are completely nude
i will do it 31 aug walk, how many piece of clothing i have to wear?
Old 08-17-2020, 09:16 AM   #45
dionysus1

I think you need more pain for your dares, so for your next walks you will put thick rubber bands around both of your ankles .you and have to take the gravel path for each of your walks for 30mins. Now before you go on the gravel path you will kneel on the gravel pull down the rubber bands on your soles and snap them 50 times on each sole hard, then when you finish with the gravel path kneel back on the gravel and repeat the 50 snaps.

Also at the end of the day you will do 20 snaps of for each person you encounterd,before heading back home.If you don't meet anyone on your path you'll do 100 snaps on each sole.

Likes:Orgasm control / tease & denial,Edging,Feet,Light pain.
Limits:Public/Pics,Poop/Pee, extreme pain,needles,anal.

Days of denial:
dionysus1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk