Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 09-05-2018, 06:08 AM   #316
AusSlav

So you are going to give yourself a medium size (whatever you can comfortably take) and then diaper up. Tape your diaper on your body and dont release the enema for as long as possible. Count how many minutes pass before you mess yourself. Subtract that number from 100 and then multiply by 2. That how many spanks you need to now administer for messing yourself.

Spend the rest of the time drinking water, wetting and re messing the same diaper and watching baby tv.

Spend as lonv as possible (you said around 4 hours) in the messy nappy, you naughty little baby.

Likes: Light anal, messy, age play, submissive, degrading, hypnosis, daddy kink, just started doing some light poopy play, bedwetting
Dislikes/Punishment: Lines, spanking, mouth soaping, corner time, potty training
Limits: Family, Friends, illegal, permanent, blood, FACE
AusSlav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2018, 01:40 PM   #317
Fred74

yeah, a little hard with you you hhave a family limits and I understand that, but did you live in family or alone??

BTW

first, you must take a good laxative. Chocolat Laxative or what you can have in a drugstore. Be safe, and go like a good boy in diaper

put your diaper. I hope you have a big one

eat a big bowl of oatmeal or other fiber cereal with extra prune if you have

drink at least 1 L the first hour and half a liter the next hour until big mess or until bed

you can remove your diaper only when the mess is done

limits and likes, loves
Dare PM
KH Lady Eyes
in Chastity cage
No Fap and no cummies possible
Fred74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2018, 11:54 PM   #318
SubbyFoxboi

You're gonna double diaper up after shoving a banana and 10 marshmallows up your rear. Dress up nicely and head out for a walk. During this walk you're going to be grabbing lunch from somewhere. Make sure to buy a big drink, because half of it will be going down the front of your diapers while in the nearest bathroom. Continue walking around for a bit, making sure to enter at least 10 shops, spending 5 minutes in each. After that you may leave. If you ended up losing control before you finished, then you'll be coming home and may only change once you have dinner, going to bed with a dose of laxatives. If you barely messed yet, you get to go potty in the big kid toilet, and can then diaper up in a fresh diaper~
Vulnerable until the 28th of January in If You Don't Reply... (Harder Version)!
My Stuff - Likes & Dislikes - Rules - PM Dares
SubbyFoxboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2018, 05:01 PM   #319
BabyWeirdo
getDare Sweetheart

You need to wear/use diapers for the next 3 days.

Each time you want to change you must add one of the following rules (your choice). These are all permanent for the remainder of the dare.
Must double diaper (cutting slits on the inner one).
Must be wearing plastic pants and one other item of ABDL clothing at all times
Must eat a jar of baby food with each change
Must hold urine before changing, and immediately wet each new diaper after change.
Must insert a suppository during each change (be safe of course).
Drink 500 mL of water per hour (be safe of course).
Must have a pacifier in your mouth whenever home.
Diaper(s) must be visible to some degree at all times.
Must remain clean shaven down below.
Must give yourself an enema at least once a day.
Cut slits in the outer most diaper(s) worn.

If you end up with all of these rules, you don't need to add more rules.

She / Her
25 y.o. girl in a diaper
Diaper Check me on Kik: RassilonofGallifrey

Outfits and Toys

PM Dares
My Storytelling

Likes: ABDL and diapers, being humiliated and verbally degraded, nipple torture, petplay and costumes.
Limits: Pee and poo outside diapers, public, anal, messy, masturbation, cum, face photos, friends, family, illegal, permanent

Masturbation doesn't interest me at all.
BabyWeirdo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2018, 06:40 PM   #320
raynacd
Distinguished Member

First off roll a die, this will determine how many diapers you will wear.
1-2 one diaper
3 two diapers
4-5 three diapers
6-four diapers
(Make sure that you cut slits in the inner diapers so that it will drain!)

The number of diapers you roll is how long you must wait for a change in hours.

Alright now that you know how many diapers you'll be wearing here's the catch if you have an even number of diapers on you will have to be punished during your diaper change. 5 suppository/marshmallow up your bum!

Here's the dare part
Roll another die!
This is how long you'll be in diapers!
1. 3hours
2. 6 hours
3. 12 hours
4. 15 hours
5. 18 hours
6. 24 hours!

Now for how many challenges you must do! Roll a die! Multiply this by 3
This is how many you must do!

Challenges! ( increasing in difficulty)(You must roll 5 times and do each one)
1. Put on another 3 diapers
2. drink 4 glasses of water
3 snuggle with your stuffies
4 wet your diaper
5. Lock the bathroom
6. Have this on
7. Ice in the inner diaper
8 ice up your bum
9 tie yourself up!
10get slippery baby lube up your back hole
11 get sticky baby! Pour maple syrup down your diaper
12. Get curious baby probe your backside with your hands
13. Breakfast baby! Pour oatmeal down the back of your diaper
14. Bounces baby! Bounce for ten minutes in your mess! (Don't have one? Put two suppositories/marshmallows in to fix that!)
15. Go for a walk! Sure you can put clothes over your diaper but you have to have your paci in!
16. Enema time! Take a full enema baby!
17tie yourself up for 30 mins after taking three suppositories up your bum.
18 take a bath! But don't take your diaper off! Wait until it's time to change!
19. Naughty baby! Get spanked on your bare behind! Insert a marshmallow/suppository!
20. Slutty baby. Fuck your ass until it's gapping open
21. Marshmallow time! Roll a die. Insert that many full sized marshmallows up your bum!
22 naked baby! Shave everywhere!!! You might need someone's help
23. Sleepy baby. Ignore time limits. Keep your messy diaper on and sleep in it!
24. Good baby! Put on some plastic pants and don't change the entire dare until next morning!

kik sissyray81, demand ANY picture from me

loves: playing battleship, corner time
likes: ab/dl, diapers, sissification, bets, blackmail, humilation, slavery, degrading, feminization
limits: nothing illegal, anal, full public

anyone can send me a humiliating task and expect a report

must play any game for any bet

im a loser at battleshits
raynacd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2018, 04:27 AM   #321
AusSlav

I hope you enjoy little one.

First of all i want you to wet and mess you pants. No diaper on.

Stinky little baby youve had too many accidents so into pull ups for you. But these arent going to hold much so go to the drug store and buy 3 packs of diapers whilst in you pull ups.

Now in one pack slit holes into each diaper and then mix all of the diapers up. Each day for the next week you must wear a random diaper. No toilets either, unless in public and its poopy. You can double or triple up diapers if you want but on at least one of the days you must be in public for at least 1 hr. Hope you dont wear one of the cut diapers or you could leak...

If yoj make it all the way through the week without ever wearing a cut nappy, you must take a laxitive and duritic before bed on the last night.

Enjoy xx

Likes: Light anal, messy, age play, submissive, degrading, hypnosis, daddy kink, just started doing some light poopy play, bedwetting
Dislikes/Punishment: Lines, spanking, mouth soaping, corner time, potty training
Old 09-25-2018, 04:30 AM   #322
AusSlav

Bumping this tread

Old 09-25-2018, 01:17 PM   #323
the_diaper_darer

Drink 5 ml of castor oil before doing this dare, this dare will last 48 hours. Roll 1-10 on Random.org, this is how many diapers you must be wearing at a time. Any time you mess your diaper, you must sit in your mess and watch diaper hypnosis, after that you may change with the permission of one person from this sight, if they say no or don't respond, you're out of luck, you only get one change(or attempted change) per day. On the first night, flip a coin, if it's heads, change into a fresh diaper to sleep in, if it's tails, sleep in your dirty diaper. The second day will be a lot like the first, only you need to be drinking a lot of water(avoid overdrinking though), and the second night you get to change into a pullup.

Kik- rare_hoovy24

PERMANENTLY IN DIAPERS AND CHASTITY

NEW NEW PM DARES

MY RULES

TOYS

Loves: DIAPERS, long dares, chastity, vibrating wands

Likes: diapers(wetting and messing), wedgies, crossdressing, forced wetting/messing, forced age regression, messy diapers/underwear, bondage, hypnosis

Punishments: Anal, full public

Limits: Extreme pain, poop/pee anywhere outside my diaper.
the_diaper_darer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2018, 01:22 PM   #324
Littleboyblue123

Set aside at least several hours. When the time comes around you are going to start acting like a ditzy, diapered princess. You will start by diapering up if you haven't already but make sure you have used the bathroom beforehand and don't need to pee.

First roll two dice. These rolls will determine how many items from the list below you will be wearing for the duration of the dare. I don't expect you to have everything but if you have substitutes (be honest) then go ahead. If you really cant do this section then you're going to be punished at the end.

The following list are all items which count as a wearable item: Extra diapers*, panties, bra, makeup, heels, plastic panties, female dress, skirt, blouse, wig, stockings/tights/leggings, jewellery, nail polish, bonnet, pacifier/gag, onesie, mittens/elbow length gloves. Other items can be worn but it wont contribute to your roll.

*Can use multiple diapers instead of other items.

From now on the toilet is off limits and this dare will not be complete until your diaper is leaking. If you opted to double up then tough. You'll probably want to try and get this over with quickly, especially if you're looking like quite a foolish sissy right now...unfortunately, to speed the process up and get drinks you're going to have to earn that right!

By default you are allowed 500ml of water after four hours if you have somehow managed to avoid drinks.

You can earn one regular glass of water (250ml) for the following activities (can only be done once):
- Watching kids shows for 30 minutes
- Crawling for 30 minutes
- Watching makeup tutorials for 30 minutes
- Reading diaper or sissy erotica for 30 minutes
- Listening to crossdressing/sissy/diaper hypnosis files for 30 minutes

You can earn 500 ml of water for the following activities (can only be done once):
- Inserting one suppository
- Inserting 2 bananas
- Inserting 5 marshmallows
- Inserting a butt plug (or anal toy)
- Eating 6 jars of different flavoured baby food

You can earn 1l of water for the following activities (can be repeated):
- Taking a 1l enema (so you'll be done in no time )
- Fucking your ass hard for 30 minutes
- Sucking something phallic for 30 minutes (breaks no longer than 30 seconds every 3-4 minutes) and letting the drool run down you.

If, for some strange reason you still haven't leaked within, say, 6 hours (being generous here)...then:
You're going to remove your diaper...clean your diaper area but keep everything on and put a new diaper on (that will stay on overnight). Go to a corner with your dirty diaper and get on all fours with your butt in the air and your face firmly inside your used diaper. You cannot leave this position until you have wet yourself a further two times or 30 minutes has passed.

if you couldn't even get the correct attire then sleep with your used diaper on the pillow next to you.

I did not originally come up with this dare but I really liked it myself Hope you do too!

Kik: yourlittleproperty2. Doms feel free to pm and humiliate me
Littleboyblue123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2018, 01:32 AM   #325
SubbyFoxboi

You're gonna go and grab a liter of soda and some laxatives, and you'll wanna double up in diapers in the morning. Take the laxatives with breakfast and hold on to the soda. During every hour of the morning, you're to drink a quarter of the bottle of soda, and 2 glasses of water. This will go on until midday, and it's a minimum of 4 hours to finish the soda. You're not to wet until at least past 12.

If you haven't messed yet, grab 5 marshmallows and stuff them up the butt. You're gonna pour a glass of water down the front of your diapers every hour from here on. I want you to keep trying to hold your bladder and bowels for this. You'll be going until 6, and I want you to watch a kid's show marathon until then. Keep drinking like before.

If at any point you need to pee or poop and feel like you can't hold on anymore, you're to run to the toilet and try to make it. Feel free to pull down pants and stuff, but no taking off the diapers at all, so you'll be letting it out into them one way or another.

After you end up having your dinner, preferrably at 6, you'll be able to finally change out. But only after 3 edges. I don't care how you do them, but three edges have to happen before you take them off. And then you're done~

You should probably rediaper so that you don't mess your bed due to the laxatives that night though~
Vulnerable until the 28th of January in If You Don't Reply... (Harder Version)!
My Stuff - Likes & Dislikes - Rules - PM Dares
SubbyFoxboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2018, 07:29 AM   #326
Kinky Lilly

you will wear diapers for 3 days. Catch is you only get to change it once per day. whatever mess you make will stay with you for 24 hours.
bondage, self-bondage, feet, Teasing and denial, breast/nipple torture, foot torture, tickling, diapers, pee, age play, pet/pony play, guys cum all over me, latex, chastity, helplessness, duct tape, blindfolds, hoods, high heals including ballet boots, corseting, forced stretching, forced exercise, pain, month long dares (as long as i can type)

Limitsics/cam, blood, permanent, play with people who have std
Kinky Lilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2018, 03:24 PM   #327
raynacd
Distinguished Member

Empty your bladder and put on 2 diapers. If that diaper is not leaking within one hour, you eill put add a third diaper. Every hour until their diaper is leaking, you will add an extra diaper. Once you hit 5 diapers, you may stop adding, but cannot change until they are leaking.

likes: ab/dl, diapers, sissification, bets, blackmail, humilation, slavery, degrading, feminization

Old 09-26-2018, 03:28 PM   #328
LegLuvr

Anytime you're out in public you must be wearing a diaper until you've used an entire pack. If you're diapered at home, those come from a separate pack and don't count towards this dare. You may wear multiple diapers to finish faster, but you'll be more noticeable.
Add to my calendar!
I am Baby Ariana the Songbird. If I do not refer to myself as this, then I must be harsly punished by you fine people.
Make me a looser in all Threads!

Claimed by Miss Poxy.
If you spot any typos or grammatical errors in my writing, PM me with a punishment!

LegLuvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2018, 04:25 PM   #329
raynacd
Distinguished Member

This one could take somewhat longer.

You must diaper up thickly and roll 2d6. This number is X.
Initially you must wear your diapers for X hours without changing.

Every hour you must flip a coin. If it's heads, you will have to wear the largest thing that you can keep in for an hour in your butt. (If you have already messed you must instead post a dare on here. Plugging restarts after changing.) If it's numbers, you will have to add another X hours to your time in diapers.
If your time gets longer than a day, you may change once every 24-X hours.

Every time you mess your diapers X gets smaller by 2. Every time you pee (completly full to completely empty bladder) X gets smaller by 1.

I dare anyone to make mine the worset one to do in this thread

Last edited by raynacd; 09-26-2018 at 04:41 PM.
Old 10-17-2018, 10:00 AM   #330
Diapered Devil

Hi, this is a dare I've experimented with a bit so lets see how you get on with it! It might not be the hardest or worst dare here, but it should be fun

When you next have a period of 4 hours to yourself you can start this dare.

Before beginning you should make sure you haven't used the toilet for peeing in at least 2 hours and haven't shit in over a day.

The main part of this dare will require you to be seated for 4 hours with minimal breaks. What you do whilst seated is up to you, but it should require little physical movement.

Before beginning make sure you have a way of accessing a large quantity of water (2+ litres) and glass, they should be placed within reach. You should also have a pack of suppositories nearby.

You will need to be dressed in the skimpiest sissy outfit you have. If available you must wear heels (larger the better). You will only have one diaper for the duration of this dare which must be on before you begin.

The dare:

When ready load this page: https://cornertime.herokuapp.com/

Its meant for corner time, but it has a neat motion censor based on your webcam which we're going to use. Set it up for the longest duration possible (1hr) and movement threshold of 50%.

Set your webcam so it is pointed so that it can only see you from the waist down. Get comfortable and begin the cornertime app. Unless otherwise specified by the terms of the rules below, you will stay seated for four hours (use a seperate timer on your phone/watch/etc.).

The rules
- Every time you are 'punished' you will drink 1 glass of water.
- Every 3x you are punished you will insert a suppository (up to a max of 4). Any punishment incurred by the act of inserting a suppository can be ignored.
- If your duration extends beyond four hours you will keep your diaper on for another four hours after the dare ends.
- If you leak you will cut holes in it and add another diaper over the top once the dare ends (you might want to put protection over your chair/floor).
- If you manage to avoid setting off the cornertime app and allow it to expire you can have a 10 minute movement break before restarting it.
Diapered Devil is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare, diaper, enema, pee, poo