Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-08-2021, 04:18 AM   #931
Antek88

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissPublic View Post
Will do all of the next 10 dare i promise (have to be within limits or ill skip them) ❤️

For every dare i chicken out to do you can give me a no limit (except online pics or online stuff) which aylin will force me to do ❤️
Ask in the local sex shop (at best located in the underground floor) whether you can wash for them the window that is from the street side. Naked of course. You can negotiate 10% wage from what was sold during this time
Antek88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2021, 04:31 AM   #932
mattreferee1
getDare Sweetheart

aylin Gets to pick a location for you to go for a 60 minute walk. You will start the walk fully clothed in an outfit of 5 items. However during the walk aylin can text you at any stage with an instruction to remove an item of clothing. You will leave that item where you remove it and carry on walking. If she makes you naked before the end of the 60 mins you continue until the time is up. You then have to walk back and hope your clothing is there. aylin However must give you permission to put the item of clothing back on - she may even give you a task to get the item back.

Likes - Humiliation, Spanking, CBT, Pain, Chance Dares, Being Controlled, Photos, outdoor dares, Streaking (at night), forced bi

Curious - anything else

Limits - Family or Friends, Permanent or Dangerous

my PM dares
mattreferee1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2021, 04:33 AM   #933
Antek88

Quote:
Will do all of the next 10 dare i promise (have to be within limits or ill skip them) ❤️

For every dare i chicken out to do you can give me a no limit (except online pics or online stuff) which aylin will force me to do ❤️
Go to the shopping centre and clothing store there and take handcuffs.
Take from the shop some trousers and go to fitting room. In one cabin leave thosr trousers and put the key to handcuffs into its pocket. The do to second cabin, strip fully, and leave the note on the pile of your clothes : "if you take those clothes one horny girl will need to walk home naked". Then go to third cabin, handcuff yourself from back and wait 20 minutes. What may happen is:
- both clothes and trousers will stay so you will be free and able to dress
-clothes will be stolen, so you will be naked but with free hands
-Clothes will stay but shop assistant will take the trousers so it will be hard to dress while being handcuffed.
-and the last option :no clothes, no key for handcuffs...
Old 01-08-2021, 06:12 AM   #934
Antek88

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExplorerOfDesires View Post
I have a dare for you I hope you enjoy: Asking permission to wear underwear.

Basically, you go out in public without wearing underwear and have to ask strangers if you'll be allowed to wear bra's and panties again. Feel free to provide an excuse, like loosing a bet or being 'punished' by your roommate.

For this dare you have to wear a short skirt and a (revealing) loose blouse or tank top. And getting permission means asking people to sign their approval on a piece of paper on a clipboard. You need the approval of (at least) 12 men and 12 women.

If people ask you if you truly do not wear any underwear, you have to answer with:
"I am obliged to tell you that you are free to check that I don't wear a bra and don't wear any panties"

The top of the paper that people have to sign should read in big letters:
"I have verified that this girl does not wear a bra or panties. AND I allow her to wear these items again."

I hope you like this dare. If you do, have fun!
Was it completed?
Old 01-08-2021, 09:47 AM   #935
bdsmlover24

During a whole month you cannot say no or refuse anything someone told you. If someone directly ask you to do something, you have no choice. But if they ask you if you want to do something it's the same ! Like if someone tell tou "Do you want to go out whis us ?" or "Would you like me to fuck your ass ?" your only answer is "yes of course !".

To make it realist you can choose some limits and exception, like you can refuse to send pics online. But keep the number of such limits very low, like 5 or less.

And to make it more kinky you have to explain that rule, to all the people that share any kind of sexual interaction with you during this whole mounth (Your BF and Aylin of course, but also everyone that fuck you, see you naked, or is involved in a dare ...)

Likes : Masturbation, Restrictions/Temporary rules, Bondage, Spanking, Punishment, Nipple torture, Breath play, Anal, Ice, Humiliation/Degradation, Public, cross-Dressing, Pet play, pain, Cum, Deepthroat

Dislikes: Edge, Bladder control, name calling, Hypno, wedgies, messy, ruined orgasm, cbt, chasisty

Limits : Health, Lifestyle, Scat, Enema, illegal, ATM, permanent, pics/vids
bdsmlover24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2021, 04:35 PM   #936
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antek88 View Post
Basic level: ask your friend to get you 1 km from your home and leave you naked, then you need to come back home like that

Hard: make her handcuff you from the back so you cannot cover

Harder: additionally add the ring attached to the handcuff so that it will be harder for you to hide

The hardest:additionally tie your legs with short string so you need to walk reallllly sloooowly
So as i said i completed this one ❤️
Couldnt write the report earlier sry

So aylin picked me up and left me alone naked, with my hands cuffed behind my back, bells at the handcuffs (we guessed thats what you meant by saying „ring“) And also we cuffed my legs together so i only could make small steps (not extreme small but i couldnt run or so) *-*

So i knew where i were so i knew which way i wanted to walk back ❤️ It was night so it was pretty dark and also it was really cold so i thought i better get home quickly haha ❤️ First the fact that i definitely couldnt really react to anything quickly made me very nervous but it was so quiet.. that helped me to stay calm and so i just started walking home ❤️

I had two options:
1. along a bigger street with two crossings with traffic lights
This way is exactly 1km to my home

2. through a area with only houses and smaller streets, but much longer than the first route (2km or so)

I chouse option 1 *-* so i startet walking and like 2 mins later a car appeared *-* i had no chance to hide so i didnt even try to *-* the car passed and nothing happened except my heart starting to beatfaster a bit another few minutes later i saw a biker in distance coming in my way but i had enough time to hide in the next minutes of the way more cars passed and some of them honked but none of them stopped luckily ❤️ I became more confident with my situation *-* then at the first crossing i had to pass a small group of 3 guys which wer just chilling there at the crossing with beer bottles in their hands *-* i only heard their voices and tried to sneak closer first but the bell made them notice me quite fast *-* all of them made pics of me or videos i dont know and they laughed made jokes and asked what i were doing *-* one of them came towards me and immediately touched my boobs and then my pussy *-* i didt really know what to say so i just said its a dare and i need to walk home *-* they finally let me continue after more jokes and after they touched me for a while ❤️ The next crossing is not far away from the first one and also theres a gas station ❤️ In the gas station still was somebody working but i was pretty sure he wouldnt notice me if i just walk along the street and i was right (or maybe he saw me but just didnt do anything) ❤️ Then after more passing cars one of them stopped right next to me *-* there was a woman driving alone ❤️ She was just scared about what im doing and if i would need help and offered me to drive me home... it was really weird to say like „no i want to continue walking home naked like this“ *-* when she was away i was quickly in my street and from that point everythig was quiet ❤️At home aylin waited for me with a vibrator in her hand and a rope so she could tie me to my bed and use the vibe on me haha ❤️

I guess you can guess what happened next ❤️

Also i saw that you posted very many new dares and as i said at least the next 10 after that post will be done! ❤️ But keep sending dares like them even when there are already 10 haha ❤️
MissPublic is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 5 users say Thank You to MissPublic for this post:
Old 01-09-2021, 06:43 PM   #937
bee9
getDare Succubus

Very nice report, thanks!
Old 01-10-2021, 06:34 AM   #938
PoisonedHoney
Account Banned

Quote:
*-* i only heard their voices and tried to sneak closer first but the bell made them notice me quite fast *-* all of them made pics of me or videos i dont know and they laughed made jokes and asked what i were doing *-* one of them came towards me and immediately touched my boobs and then my pussy *-* i didt really know what to say so i just said its a dare and i need to walk home *-* they finally let me continue after more jokes and after they touched me for a while ❤️
I hate to break it out for you, but there is a 99.999999999999999999% chance each of those pictures ended up online, so you get 0.000000000000000001% of each not getting online, multiplied them all together to get the commutative provability for all the pics (or vids! ), I would say it is pretty safe you are now fully exposed forever at at least one site to which you got no access. Congratulations!

Protecting your face will not be particularly high in their list of priorities. So...
PoisonedHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2021, 09:37 AM   #939
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoisonedHoney View Post
I hate to break it out for you, but there is a 99.999999999999999999% chance each of those pictures ended up online, so you get 0.000000000000000001% of each not getting online, multiplied them all together to get the commutative provability for all the pics (or vids! ), I would say it is pretty safe you are now fully exposed forever at at least one site to which you got no access. Congratulations!

Protecting your face will not be particularly high in their list of priorities. So...
these guys werent the first ones to which made pics of me but i never found any online so far ♥

i guess they are showing them to their friends and maybe spreading them a bit to their friends but i dont think they will like upload the pics in most cases ;P
Old 01-10-2021, 09:55 AM   #940
PoisonedHoney
Account Banned

Quote:
these guys werent the first ones to which made pics of me but i never found any online so far ♥
You sure about that? I wouldn't be so sure! Let's say that you where nude walking down a main street.Somebody sees you from inside a building... Even if it is at night, a guard could be there! Then, he sneaks out his phone and he gets have a video of you without you even noticing!

Quote:
i guess they are showing them to their friends and maybe spreading them a bit to their friends but i dont think they will like upload the pics in most cases ;P
Ok... Let's say that they don't... How about their friends? Or their friend's friend's? Or further down the line? Eventually, someone will upload the pictures and/or videos!

It's not like they would have any contact info, though...
Old 01-10-2021, 11:25 AM   #941
ExplorerOfDesires
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Well, the internet is sort of saturated with nudes that were made with the perfect lighting, the perfect make-up, the perfect angle, the perfect camera's while still being edited afterwards. So even if pictures of your are posted online, unless you become a celebrity, you should be safe.

Personally, I wouldn't even know what kind of joy I should experience for exposing a stranger online. But in all fairness, I would also be too lazy to go through the hassle of posting images.

Anyway, I enjoy reading about your endeavors!
ExplorerOfDesires is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2021, 11:32 AM   #942
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

Actually i dont really think too much about others maybe uploading my pics haha

Keep the dares coming
Old 01-10-2021, 03:40 PM   #943
Zeobit
getDare Sweetheart

Search for a public photo booth (train- or subwaystation....), get naked inside, throw your clothes out. You have to stay for 20 minutes, during this time you have to take at least one good pic of every fuckable whole of yours (partially covering your face is ok). This could require some awkward poses and movements in the narrow booth... Write a phonenumber or mailadress on each of the pics and leave them openly in the booth.

For extra humiliation: Using these machines is usually not cheap - ask some strangers for money and explain what you'll use it for.

Likes: Humiliation, control (clothing, behaviour... - no x-dressing!), predicament, pee (drinking only as punishment), messy/gross, semi-public.
Limits: Family/Friends, full public, extreme pain, facepics, x-dressing
Maybe, as punishment etc.: give it a try...

--> PM Dares <--
Zeobit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2021, 02:29 PM   #944
Antek88

Quote:
So as i said i completed this one
Couldnt write the report earlier sry

So aylin picked me up and left me alone naked, with my hands cuffed behind my back, bells at the handcuffs (we guessed thats what you meant by saying „ring“) And also we cuffed my legs together so i only could make small steps (not extreme small but i couldnt run or so) *-*

So i knew where i were so i knew which way i wanted to walk back It was night so it was pretty dark and also it was really cold so i thought i better get home quickly haha First the fact that i definitely couldnt really react to anything quickly made me very nervous but it was so quiet.. that helped me to stay calm and so i just started walking home

I had two options:
1. along a bigger street with two crossings with traffic lights
This way is exactly 1km to my home

2. through a area with only houses and smaller streets, but much longer than the first route (2km or so)

I chouse option 1 *-* so i startet walking and like 2 mins later a car appeared *-* i had no chance to hide so i didnt even try to *-* the car passed and nothing happened except my heart starting to beatfaster a bit another few minutes later i saw a biker in distance coming in my way but i had enough time to hide in the next minutes of the way more cars passed and some of them honked but none of them stopped luckily I became more confident with my situation *-* then at the first crossing i had to pass a small group of 3 guys which wer just chilling there at the crossing with beer bottles in their hands *-* i only heard their voices and tried to sneak closer first but the bell made them notice me quite fast *-* all of them made pics of me or videos i dont know and they laughed made jokes and asked what i were doing *-* one of them came towards me and immediately touched my boobs and then my pussy *-* i didt really know what to say so i just said its a dare and i need to walk home *-* they finally let me continue after more jokes and after they touched me for a while The next crossing is not far away from the first one and also theres a gas station In the gas station still was somebody working but i was pretty sure he wouldnt notice me if i just walk along the street and i was right (or maybe he saw me but just didnt do anything) Then after more passing cars one of them stopped right next to me *-* there was a woman driving alone She was just scared about what im doing and if i would need help and offered me to drive me home... it was really weird to say like „no i want to continue walking home naked like this“ *-* when she was away i was quickly in my street and from that point everythig was quiet At home aylin waited for me with a vibrator in her hand and a rope so she could tie me to my bed and use the vibe on me haha

I guess you can guess what happened next

Also i saw that you posted very many new dares and as i said at least the next 10 after that post will be done! But keep sending dares like them even when there are already 10 haha
It's unfair, you already chose the hardest option so no space for escaleting, or ...there is:
- do it during the day or at least let her bring you to the spot just around sunrise but 2 km far away and start going then
- ask Aylin to write on your body what passers-by can do with you
- use louder bell
- choose harder root (with no place to hide)
probably it will be easier to do when its already hotter outside.

thanks for great report
Old 01-11-2021, 03:26 PM   #945
PoisonedHoney
Account Banned

Quote:
Actually i dont really think too much about others maybe uploading my pics haha

Keep the dares coming
Ok... I got you this time! If others can do it, why can't we?

Is there a busy beach where you are? Go to it. Take some running shoes, socks, a hat, and nothing else. Then run up and down the entire beach twice.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
naked, night, nudity, public, semi-public