Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-26-2020, 07:06 PM   #886
Letsfuktonight

Now that you have a friend to do dares with and you invited those people round. I think its time to get the wooden box back out!

I dare you to message those involved in the dare where they all came round your house and your daring friend that you met at the bus stop to come find you in the woods. Invite them to the forest/woods and let them know where abouts your location in the woods is and what time to find you there. Then head to the woods, strip naked and climb inside the box. You must spend atleast an hour in the box to give them enough time to find you. Take Aylin with you to watch over you and keep track of the things they get up to.

Lets show your new dare friend what you’re really made of.
Letsfuktonight is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Letsfuktonight for this post:
Old 08-27-2020, 03:56 AM   #887
nikki18

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissPublic View Post
she will go as close as possible... it will hurt very much i guess because i know aylin is a devil *-* she joked about sticking a high pressure cleaner in my pussy and turning it on there once *-* i guess it would just destroy my inner pussy and could end deadly maybe *-* but it was i joke (i hope)
...not deadly but even very low end one does cause bleeding...recovery time about a week...will not recommend it ;-)

Loves: Being told to do things as if i have no say in it nor to be seen as human but more like an object for use
Kik: sluttynikki17
Likes: Use,Abuse,Humiliation,Pain,Spanking,Rules, being Control and doing weird or strange dares! Some Risky/Illegal possible
Hard Limits: No family nor friends to find out hence NO Pics/Cam/phone, Blood(semi)
nikki18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2020, 07:55 AM   #888
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Letsfuktonight View Post
Now that you have a friend to do dares with and you invited those people round. I think its time to get the wooden box back out!

I dare you to message those involved in the dare where they all came round your house and your daring friend that you met at the bus stop to come find you in the woods. Invite them to the forest/woods and let them know where abouts your location in the woods is and what time to find you there. Then head to the woods, strip naked and climb inside the box. You must spend atleast an hour in the box to give them enough time to find you. Take Aylin with you to watch over you and keep track of the things they get up to.

haha alright i didnt use that box for a while lets try it again ;P last time i spent a whole night in it btw (for those which didnt read that report) ♥

which people do you want me to inform about my position? the woman from the bus stop will be invited of course and aylin will stay close to me but not that close so strangers wouldnt get disturbed by her *-*
MissPublic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2020, 07:56 AM   #889
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikki18 View Post
...not deadly but even very low end one does cause bleeding...recovery time about a week...will not recommend it ;-)
Dont worry haha i wont try that ♥
Old 08-30-2020, 08:25 AM   #890
Letsfuktonight

You should definitely invite the people that you invited round for a party and played with you after they caught you doing dares.

I think you should go back to the sex shop you did dares in and invite the person behind the counter.

I think you should invite atleast 10 people that you know will turn up. Since you reminded me you spent the whole night in the box then i think we’ll extend the time to 5 hours.
Letsfuktonight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2020, 03:24 AM   #891
DougHeffernan

How about the Teacher of the Bio-Class? And how about an „anonymous“ invitation to some of your college Friends or Profs, if you feel daring.
DougHeffernan is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to DougHeffernan for this post:
Old 09-02-2020, 10:17 AM   #892
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

Quote:
You should definitely invite the people that you invited round for a party and played with you after they caught you doing dares.

I think you should go back to the sex shop you did dares in and invite the person behind the counter.

I think you should invite atleast 10 people that you know will turn up. Since you reminded me you spent the whole night in the box then i think we’ll extend the time to 5 hours.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DougHeffernan View Post
How about the Teacher of the Bio-Class? And how about an „anonymous“ invitation to some of your college Friends or Profs, if you feel daring.
alright the people will be invited and the bio-class teacher too even when i believe he has a gf ;P

Probably will do this dare tonight or tomorrow night or if i cant do it tomorrow then friday for sure ♥
Old 09-06-2020, 08:28 AM   #893
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

Quote:

Alright done ♥ The bio teacher and a few others declined the invitation but many people appeared while i was in the box *-* We filmed the whole thing using a cam which was hidden in a tree which luckily nobody found ♥

It started 11pm in a forest about 50m away from a big trail ♥ Since Aylin watched the whole time we didnt do 5 hours we only did 2 ♥

Here the reports for the people which appeared one after another (or together if they appeared the same time or so):

2 Women (one of them was invited i guess they wanted to see if its just a joke and she didnt want to go alone) came and laughed much, made some pics, posed a bit next to my ass, grabbed my cheeks and finally pushed a finger in me to feel my inner pussy *-* But they left quite quickly (stayed like 3-5 min)

The next person was an older guy which also was invited *-* He came alone and didnt considered much *-* he instantly took his dick out, started masturbating and touched my pussy but didnt fuck me at all :/ after a while another guy appeared (alone too) and the first guy was shocked, covered his dick and then left quite quickly ♥ the (younger) guy which then was there didnt masturbate, he just pulled his dick out and started fucking my ass (anal) without using a condom he brought with him ♥ he fucked me for a while, creampied my asshole and then left after again taking some pics *-*

A long time nobody appeared and (no lie) a deer appeared ;D it didnt fuck me or so obviously but i thought you might also find this funny ♥

Many minutes later the woman from the bus stop dare appeared and spanked + fingered me for a while until aylin came and took her with her so both of them then watched from a safe distance hidden ♥ Aylin told her she could do whatever she wants with me after the dare when im out of the box ♥ so it continued with now both spectating.. ♥

Next people which appered were not one, not two, not four, but five people *-* 2 girls and 3 boys (very young but adult) *-* BTW only one of them got an invitation but i couldnt see them or chicken out in that situation anyway *-* They stayed quite long (i guess thats also the reason nobody else appeared after them) *-* They took pics/vids of my butt or them fingering my pussy *-* the girls tried to open the box but it is secured good so they would have to break it to get it open without the keys but luckily they didnt try that ♥ the girls later wanted the boys to fuck me but only one of them dared/wanted to ♥ he then finally as first person that day fucked my pussy (with condom i think because he didn't want to make me pregnant) ♥ everybody laughed which made me extremely unsure and nervous about what is happening *-* I was very nervous (but also very horny) all the time btw but that was the most intense moment *-* they filmed him fucking me and made jokes, later one guy had the funny idea to fill my ass too but since dp wasnt possible in that position he got a thick but short, dirty branch and pushed it deep into my asshole as a plug (luckily he didnt push it all the way in) *-* when the guy which fucked me was finished he took off the filled condom and one of the girls took it so he could cover up/redress completely *-* In a moment in which the boy didnt looked she quickly pushed the condom in my pussy completely and very deep (not visible from the outside) and the girls laughed so hard *-* the boy just noticed that the condom was away and saw the girls laughing and just said like: "you didnt put it in her, did you?" and the girls nodded ♥ (i take the pill so dont worry but he couldnt know that) the girls told him that they were pretty sure that i would have taken the pill or so if i do something like this otherwise it would be a baby for sure haha ;P theyre right.. ♥ then they left me with that filled condom deep inside my pussy and a cumshot in my ass + a branch as plug *-*

when then the branch was pulled out and the box was opened i was sure the dare was over and i was right ♥ i quickly dressed and we three went to my house ♥ aylin and the other woman (still not sure if i am allowed to post her name here) seemed to already like each other much ♥ anyway... at home i got tied to my bed naked and the bus stop woman could use all my toys on my and play with me and she also even licked me (bi i guess ♥) which really wondered me but i like it ;P she also stayed the night even when my bf came back and spectated us ♥ Last i only cleaned up my holes and tried to get that condom out (had to use a speculum) ♥

Of course this was a quite short report for everthing that happened but i mostly dont have much time when im on gd but i guess this should be fine ;P
Nice dare again haha, but luckily i knew most of the people already saw me naked or fucked me or so, so it was a bit less daring than for example fucking 5 strangers (still not that good/pretty weird feeling to let strangers fuck me) *-*
The following 7 users say Thank You to MissPublic for this post:
Old 09-07-2020, 08:11 PM   #894
HarryPotter
getDare Sweetheart

Go into a clothing store and choose an item to try on. Take it to the changing room and, no matter what the item of clothing is, get undressed until you're naked. Leave your clothes in the changing room (including the item you chose to try on) and move to another changing room whilst you're naked. Edge twice in this changing room and make your way back to the original changing room to get dressed and leave the store

I'm looking for suitable nude challenges to add to my list of dares - if anyone has a challenge that I could add to my list, PM me with details

My Current Nude Challenge List

My Simple Fantasies List

AMA thread

Commando since 15/03/17 - 2543 days to 01/03/24 (6.97 years now)

BDSM Test - 69% Exhibitionist
HarryPotter is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to HarryPotter for this post:
Old 09-08-2020, 12:09 AM   #895
Pwetpwet38

Nice dare and report,
but I don't want to be the whistleblower, the buzzkiller or whatever but don't you think someone should do something (like Aylin who was there) when someone is trying (and in that case succeeding) to fuck you without a condom ? STD and AIDS are a thing ....

Last edited by Pwetpwet38; 09-08-2020 at 07:31 AM.
Pwetpwet38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2020, 01:05 PM   #896
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pwetpwet38 View Post
Nice dare and report,
but I don't want to be the whistleblower, the buzzkiller or whatever but don't you think someone should do something (like Aylin who was there) when someone is trying (and in that case succeeding) to fuck you without a condom ? STD and AIDS are a thing ....
yes i know haha but these people were also a few of the people which already fucked me so if they would have it i already would be ill ;P im testing myself more often than i should haha ;P so far nothing bad happened

She wasnt even close enough to notice they didnt use a condom (she said) *-*
I also believe in the people to be that nice to not fuck me if they got AIDS or so ♥
Old 09-08-2020, 01:46 PM   #897
ThatKinkyGuy

go to a cinema into a film which will be very full of people and in like the first row (so people entering/leaving the cinema dont pass you) and as soon as the film starts get totally naked and on all fours :P then take your clothes and crawl below the seats from the first row (your seat) to the next row where at least one person is sitting (so if its 5 rows inbetween you and the nearest person then crawl to that 6th row where hes sitting). place your clothes on a seat in that row and crawl back to your seat without clothes :P

Now youll have to watch the whole movie naked with no access to your clothes :P masturbate the whole time and sit until the lights turn on again and the room is empty (or as empty as possible :P) then when there is a chance stand up and WALK to your clothes before the cleaning personal is coming haha ♥

i dont know if there are cams in the cinemas at your place or if you even can crawl below the seats but if its not possible just search for another cinema :P
if you have to pee during the movie you have to hold it or walk to the toilets naked :P

KiK: kinkyguyCB
ThatKinkyGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2020, 09:27 AM   #898
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatKinkyGuy View Post
go to a cinema into a film which will be very full of people and in like the first row (so people entering/leaving the cinema dont pass you) and as soon as the film starts get totally naked and on all fours :P then take your clothes and crawl below the seats from the first row (your seat) to the next row where at least one person is sitting (so if its 5 rows inbetween you and the nearest person then crawl to that 6th row where hes sitting). place your clothes on a seat in that row and crawl back to your seat without clothes :P

Now youll have to watch the whole movie naked with no access to your clothes :P masturbate the whole time and sit until the lights turn on again and the room is empty (or as empty as possible :P) then when there is a chance stand up and WALK to your clothes before the cleaning personal is coming haha ♥

i dont know if there are cams in the cinemas at your place or if you even can crawl below the seats but if its not possible just search for another cinema :P
if you have to pee during the movie you have to hold it or walk to the toilets naked :P
oh oh haha ♥ this one sounds like it gets me caught and maybe in trouble again Ill do it ;P

I guess i wont get into trouble if the person which catches me is a guy *-* but i wont be seen ♥ im like a sneaky cat haha ;P

im pretty sure the cinema in my hometown dont have cams inside and i can definitely crawl below the seats so ill do it there *-*
Old 10-09-2020, 06:33 AM   #899
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatKinkyGuy View Post

so i did this in the cinema in my hometown (i dont know if there are cams but i was sure i could crawl below the seats to the other rows) ♥

when the movie started the room wasnt very full but still there were some people, most of them in the last 4 rows and i sat in the first row as you told me ♥ as soon as the lights turned off i put my robe off (just had a robe on ;P) so i was sitting NAKED in the first row of that cinema *-* i felt pretty safe so far because people behind me were only able to see my head and maybe shoulders so nothing private ♥

i took my coat and crawled on all fours under the first row to the second row, then to the third, to the fourth (getting more nervous with each row ) until i finally reached the 7th or 8th row where 3 other people sat (in the middle of the cinema, i was at the side) *-* since i just had to place my robe and shoes on a seat there i could stay hidden while placing my clothes and crawling back to my place ♥ i then sat to the middle of the cinema but first row to have the best view (of first row haha) ♥ sitting there with no chance to dress or hide made me soooo nervous but also sooo horny haha ;P after some minutes of watching the movie and playing with myself i felt pretty safe again, because i literally didnt know any reason why anybody should walk to the first row during the movie ♥ since you didnt tell me if i should edge or cum or whatever i just kept myself at the edge for the whole movie and had a big nice orgasm at the end before the lights turned on ♥

when the movie was over the lights turned on and i just hoped everybody would leave quickly so nobody would see me *-* i looked behind me very often and most of them left quite quickly but some people just stayed there and watched the end of the movie (where the actors names are and stuff) for no reason so i also waited... *-* like 5 mins later i thought there had to come the cleaning personal soon but there were still 3 guys sitting so i waited... *-* a few more minutes and the movie was over completely so nothing on the screen and that was the point were also the last guys were standing up while they were still in the room but walking to the exit i saw the cleaning personal at the door putting some stuff in a bucket to prepare cleaning so i quickly stood up and hurried to my robe and my shoes *-* if one of the guys would have turned around or the cleaning personal finished preparing in that few seconds i would have been caught for sure but i really made it without anybody seeing me ♥

oh and for those who are interested: the movie i watched was "A Nice Girl Like You" or directly from german translated "good girls dont do that" because i thought the title would fit very well haha (didnt watched the film anyway haha i had enough else in my mind) ;P

nice dare haha ♥
keep the dares coming im not as active as earlier but ill still do mostly every dare but one after another haha but you can spam me with dares no problem ;P

will be in a hotel probably for 2 days with aylin this weekend btw ♥
The following 2 users say Thank You to MissPublic for this post:
Old 10-09-2020, 06:35 AM   #900
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryPotter View Post
Go into a clothing store and choose an item to try on. Take it to the changing room and, no matter what the item of clothing is, get undressed until you're naked. Leave your clothes in the changing room (including the item you chose to try on) and move to another changing room whilst you're naked. Edge twice in this changing room and make your way back to the original changing room to get dressed and leave the store
this will be dont tomorrow for sure (maybe even today) ♥
The following user says Thank You to MissPublic for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
naked, night, nudity, public, semi-public