Dskywere
Account Banned

Wink Make me be a barefoot boy by replying

Since my chaster thread is still a smash hit, figured I’d try this site again

Let’s see how long you keep me barefoot for,
1 reply = 1 day
Every 10 replies = an extra 14 days
Every 100 replies = time doubles

Reply can be anything but I’m not requesting or accepting dares, people can reply more than once

If 5 People reply with “lock socks”, then I’ll lock away all my socks until my time is up
If 10 people reply with “lock sneakers”, then I’ll lock away all my sneakers until my time is up
If anyone reply’s with “feet pic” then I have to reply with a picture of my feet (which will count as 2 replies)

Time only ticks down when I’m barefoot, time is paused when I wear sneakers or socks (until I have to lock them away)

I’ll provide updates during the game - any reply that starts with “update:” doesn’t count to my time

Ps. I’m footshy and despise being barefoot at all even at home XD but I’m also confident this thread will get ignored ��

Last edited by Dskywere; 03-29-2023 at 09:50 AM. Reason: Removed Picture (not posting content for zero people to interact with it)
Dskywere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2023, 10:35 AM   #2
srs53

I'll start, let the toes get some air.
srs53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2023, 10:53 AM   #3
Dskywere
Account Banned

Thumbs down goodbye

Update: soo looks like this site hasn't changed at all, pity I can't delete threads because I'd love to delete my chaster thread that you all love to use to advertise your locks on but not interact with me at all, that sure is a popular thread

I had the most filled out profile, hundreds of pics in my album, links to all my kinky socials on my profile here - I live the kinky lifestyle 24/7, and yet none of you lot ever even try to reply or dm or even acknowledge that I exist

yet this thread here: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=419394 from a nobody who just joined to post this thread, with zero pics, zero proof he was even doing the dare got plenty of replies lol - pretty much a similar thread to mine and I could post countless links to more examples of threads with the same kink getting tons of attention (and not just female people either), not like its a niche fetish to have around here, forced barefooting has 10+ pages worth of threads if you use the search function before anyone uses that excuse again

well that's it, I've deleted everything I could from here and have zero intentions of wasting my time with this place any longer, enjoy your circle jerk with all the populars like that rabbit/bunny guy I see regularly getting 200+ replies, whose age has stayed the same for the last 5 years lol not that he ever posts real life pics either

don't bother replying now either, I'll not be watching this thread or logging in again so it'll be a waste of your time, I'll adapt my game to use it with my social media following instead (where nearly every kinky pic I post more than of 500 likes, y'know people who appreciate the content I put out for free)

Adiós pricks.
Dskywere is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
barefoot, feet, foot fetish, humilaition, twink