Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-29-2021, 10:36 PM   #24
Drippingsub
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by InterestedPartie View Post
What would you do if you found out your roommate was on GetDare?
I'd just hope for her to discover who I am on GD and then probably threaten to expose me but I for sure won't do anything on my own that will make her find it out xx

Thankyou!

I waited a while after my last post but no one was posting to let me cum so I finger fucked myself under my blanket for 2 edges, frustrated and horny and then fell asleep.

I woke up and I was still so wet. I jumped into the shower, stripped naked and fucked my dripping pussy with a shampoo bottle. I could complete 4 edges before my legs gave out. Then I took my wooden hairbrush and spanked my ass 50 times each, counting each one out loud.

I had the shower on so I was hoping my roommates wouldn't hear my spanks or my squirming and moaning due to the sound of water. My ass was so red and sore after the hard spanking that it drove me crazy with arousal. I did 2 more edges, this time with the handle of that hairbrush and then I had to stop or I'd cum right there on the bathroom floor.

Rest of the morning was pretty busy with work and I got free in the afternoon. I was going to be alone in my dorm till late evening so I decided to amp it up.

I stripped naked and stayed naked in my dorm till evening. Starting from about 3 pm, I did 2 edges every half an hour. Not more, not less. 2 edges then I'd get back to my uni work naked. After half n hour, again 2 edges. This self torture game was driving me wild and I couldn't concentrate even a bit on anything else but the half n hour buzzers that I had set.

Trying to do my uni work sitting on my chair completely naked was another crazy thing.

I completed my 11 remaining edges by 5:30 and I was panting and dripping all over. I quickly cleaned my mess since my roommates were going to be back soon.

Totally turned on and still frustrated I completed my uni work somehow, had dinner and now I'm in bed. My roommates have slept.

PM DARES
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=97906

Likes: Edging, cum control, spanking, mild humiliation, hidden /discreet public (fear of getting caught), pee control, orgasm denial, mild anal (pretty new to this) 🥵

Hard limits: Family, blood, scat, permanent, illegal, extreme pain, extreme exposure, drinking piss, a2m, pics/videos, identify revelation

No food restrictions to be given at all.

I got my first toy- a wand vibrator xx
Drippingsub is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
ask me anything, edge control, edging thread, permission to cum, spanking dares