Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-28-2020, 02:23 PM   #1
herpderp42
getDare Addict

Default Denial service

Welcome to my new denial service.

Are you one of the many people on here loving the frustration of denial? Than this might be the right place for you. Let me explain what we (it is only me actually ) have to offer:

I personally believe it is extra frustrating to not know how long the denial is. Instead of accepting your fate, you have every single day the hope of being allowed to cum. Especially if you get to know of today's fate on the edge, soooooo close to a sweet orgasm, just to be denied.
And to go even further; what if everybody except you can know of your denial duration? For that reason I offer a way for you to experience this feeling.
By joining I will roll a random number for you. You will be denied for that many days. Instead of telling you the result I will message you a PM with a spoiler message for every single day, containing either the word DENIED or CUM. Everyday you can check the dailly spoiler and see if your denial is still ongoing (DENIED) or you are finally released (CUM). Once the first spoiler contains the word CUM all following will too. They will only exist to not give you any additional information when your denial might end.

If you want your denial result to be punished, I will also post a spoiler in here containing the day your denial will end for all to see other than you.

If you want to join make a post or send me a PM/DM containing:
-Minimal duration of your denial
-maximun duration
-how many times I may reroll (if you want between 1 and 14 days and I rolled a 3 for example, I might be willed to reroll )
-if rerolls are allowed: should I pick the highest or the last number rolled
-do you want your denial end posted in here

Soo, let me hear what you think.

One more thing to avoid accidentally looking at the spoilers: Do not use the reply function with that PM. Feel free to reply in a separate message if you want to.

Edit: I did create a tiny python script to generate the PMs more easily. So no more maximal duration (as long as it fits into one, maximal 2 PMs)

Edit 2: If you want the date shared it might be a good idea to include a link to my comment with your dneial end in your signature. (Just search for the comment and click on the little number on the top right to get ONLY that comment.)

Last edited by herpderp42; 07-31-2020 at 04:47 AM.
herpderp42 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 7 users say Thank You to herpderp42 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
chance dare, denial