Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > Completed Stories

Old 07-23-2016, 12:35 AM   #1
little pet
getDare Succubus

Default My life as a pet. Part 1

This isn't the usual punishment report blog I normally write. This is what I imagine my life would be like if real life norms and boundaries didn't apply

I awake in the morning next to my owner's bed. I'm wearing a collar, and a leash attached to the foot of the bed where my owner sleeps. Nothing else, expect a big butt plug with a nice fluffy tail attached to it. I'm on the floor, on a blanket. Sleeping in the bed is a privilege reserved only for humans, not for little pets. Pets are naked and are not allowed to use furniture of course. Sir unties my leash and takes me with him to the kitchen. I have to crawl on all fours. He ties my leash to the kitchen table and starts to make coffee. It smells so good! My stomach is rumbling, I'm hungry. I see Sir take a plate and a plastic bowl from the cupboard and he proceeds to make sandwiches. He sits down at the table and eats his sandwich. I have to wait for sir to give me me mine. I try to stay silent and let Sit enjoy his sandwich; I'm not allowed to disturb him. He's reading the newspaper. Every now and then he feeds me a piece of my sandwich and I gratefully eat from his hands. Sometimes he just throws a piece on the floor and I have to crawl after it to pick it up using my mouth.

He gets up to get a cup of coffee for himself. He pours mine in a plastic bowl and puts it in front of me on the floor. I'm allowed to drink it, but also without using my hands. So I just slurp it all up. After that, Sir pours a bottle of water in it, which I drink as well. It's not very tasty, mixed with the coffee, but it'll have to do.

After breakfast I have to pee. I'm very bad at bladder control, and sir has remarked that that needs some training because he doesn't feel like having to walk his pet every time she has to go. I'm on a tight schedule, but after breakfast is the time for relief. To my surprise he takes me out to the garden, naked and on all fours. My tail is swinging a bit from the movement and I like the sensation it causes. I also have to wear my nipple clamps with bells that have a chain connecting them. They tighten when he pulls on them. He's looped my leash through the chain and when I don't keep up, he pulls on it causing my nipples to be pinched painfully. I quickly crawl behind my owner, bells jingling the whole time, over the wet grass. I'm not used to going outside like this! Until now I've always been allowed to use the toilet, after my owner's permission of course.

He leads me towards a tree and stops. I start to protest, "Please Sir, don't make me pee outside, like this" Sir just smiles and says "didn't you say you wanted to be my pet? This is what pets do isn't it? Bathrooms are off limits to pets, so from now on this also applies to you. Besides, the weather is lovely, so why complain?" I swallow hard. I know I want to obey, but I find it very hard to do so. Especially with Sir watching me with this grin on his face. I sigh, and squat over the grass next to the tree, but Sir stops me. "Have you even seen pets use only two legs? How many legs do pets have?" I reply "four, Sir." He smiles "good pet. Now hurry before I change my mind and make you wait until after lunch." I definitely did not want to wait, after the big bowl of coffee and water I'd had. I sigh again, lift up my left leg and try to relax. My face is burning, and I don't think I'll be able to pee in this position, with Sir there. Finally, I succeed though. Sir smiles again and says "good girl, you've earned a treat." From his pocket he gets a squeaky toy in the shape of a dog's bone and puts it in my mouth. "Don't drop it pet" Sir says, and pats my head. I know I don't want to drop it. I'll be punished if I do. I bite down and the toy makes a stupid squeaking noise. I see Sir smile again. He's clearly enjoying this.

"Come pet, let's enjoy the sunshine a little" Sir says, as he pulls my leash again. I have no choice but to follow him. This time he leads me to the patio, where there's a big lounge set. Sir ties my leash to a table leg and goes back inside. Thankfully I get to sit on a blanket. Even though I feel very exposed and a little anxious outside like this, I'm enjoying the sun, it's a nice day. While I'm waiting for sir to return, the toy in my mouth is making me start to drool. I try to hold on to it, but it's getting slippery from all the saliva. I bite down again, but it's no use. The toy slips out and lands on the floor. I know I'll be in trouble if Sir finds out I've dropped it. So quickly, I pick it up with my right hand, to wipe it off and put it back in my mouth. At that moment, Sir walks back into the garden. I'm caught, this is not good. I lower my eyes and wait for him to speak. But he says nothing. Instead, he unties my leash and gives it a hard tug. I give a little shriek from the pain this causes my nipples and I hurry after him. He leads me back inside and puts me in front of the hallway mirror.

He shoves the toy back into my mouth and grabs my hair, forcing me to look at myself. "I told you not to drop your bone didn't I?" I nod. "And instead of using your mouth like a good puppy to pick it up, you try to trick me and use your hands!?" I nod again. "Do puppies have hands"? I shake my head. "What did you say"? Sir demands. "No spfhir" I mumble with the toy in my mouth. This makes me drool even more I notice, and my face turns crimson again. "I don't think I understand", he says and slaps my cheek.
I try again, while shaking my head; " Noo sshhfir!!!" Sir smiles, "good pet." But I think you'll need a little help remembering. He walks off, and returns with a roll of duct tape and a black marker. He tells me to ball my hands into fists and tapes them up. "Good", he says. "Now you have cute little paws, just like a real pet". I stare at my hands. They're useless now. He also takes the marker and uses it to write "stupid pet" on my forehead and grabs my face to make me look at myself in the mirror again. "Have you learnt your lesson now? Dumb little pet." I can only nod. Sir seems satisfied with that.

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Likes: Humiliation, gags, anal, clamps, hidden public, spanking, cornertime, bondage, pet play, denial, messy.
Dislikes: Pacifier, nettles, crotchropes, toothpaste, atm, pee control, line writing, tack bra and panties, ice cubes.
Limits: scat, pictures/video, family, public

Last edited by little pet; 07-23-2016 at 04:48 AM.
The following 6 users say Thank You to little pet for this post:
Old 07-23-2016, 12:38 AM   #2
little pet
getDare Succubus

Default My life as a pet. Part 2

My owner tugs my leash again and I follow him back outside to the patio. A little awkward with my hands taped up, but I manage. Sir ties the leash to the table leg again and goes back inside. I sit and wait, patiently this time. After a while I see Sir come back outside with a big thermos, I some biscuits and his laptop. I watch as he sinks down into the pillows and pours himself a big mug of coffee. No bowl for me...he sighs contentedly.

So I just sit on my blanket, watching as my owner sips his coffee, and types on his laptop. Now and then he frowns, or smiles. After a while I hear an engine approaching. Our house is in a secluded area in the woods, but sometimes people wander by. Who could this be? Is Sir expecting visitors? I've always been allowed to get dressed when we have people over. But now I'm naked! With a leash and nipple clamps and a big fluffy tail sticking out of my ass and a dog toy in my mouth! I start to panic a little. I can't be seen like this! But my owner gives me a stern look and says: "stay." And I do...as I hear the car coming closer. Sir unties my leash and leads me to the entrance to the garden. I hesitate and he pulls on the chain to make me crawl after him. The bells ring as the chain painfully pulls on my nipples again. "Ah, there's the delivery guy, with the present I ordered for you," Sir says. My curiosity wins from the humiliation I'm feeling and I follow him.

The car stops and the guy gets out. I see his eyes widen at the sight, when he sees us. Sir just smiles and greets him "me and my pet are just enjoying the nice weather, while it lasts." I try to retreat behind his legs, but he pulls the leash taut, forcing me to stay next to him. The guy is approaching now, pushing a cart with a big cardboard box on it. It appears heavy. He is clearly very surprised, but exited by what he is seeing. He can't take his eyes off of me. Sir instructs the man to put the box in the living room, next to the television. When he comes back, I can see him eyeing me. I feel very exposed, but at the same time really proud to be Sir's pet. And he's clearly enjoying showing me off. "She can play fetch as well, wanna try?" Sir says as he takes the bone from my mouth. After wiping the saliva off on my face, he hands it to the delivery guy. "Just throw it, she'll go after it."

The guy is looking at me incredulously, but throws the toy across the lawn. Sir gives me a stern look, and a hard slap on my ass, and says "fetch, pet." I crawl after it, fully conscious of the view I'm giving both of them. I pick the bone up and return to the delivery guy. He's become visibly aroused. He takes the bone from me and throws it again. I return to him, expecting this to be a long game, but Sir tells him I've had enough. Sir signs for the packet, and waves him off. Poor guy, how he's going to drive safely, I don't know.

Sir takes my leash and leads me back to the blanket again, attaches my leash to the table leg and he sits back down. I'm having to wait again, and now the packet Sir ordered is in the living room. In full view through the open doors. I'm very bad at waiting, but I try to sit still, on my hands and knees...so as not to disturb Sir.

He pours a second cup of coffee and goes back to his laptop again...I'm becoming restless, and bored and I'm so curious to know what's in the packet. Why isn't he telling me? What could be in I that is so big? I'm still unable to speak with the stupid toy in my mouth, and even if it wasn't, I know he wouldn't answer me until he felt "it was my time..."

A third cup is poured and he's eating a few biscuits. Now I'm curious ánd hungry! I start fidgeting. Shaking my breasts a little to make the bells ring, biting on the toy to make it squeak. Just to get my owner's attention. I notice him looking at me amused, but I'm being ignored. It must have been at least an hour, that I've been sitting here. On top of it all, I feel I have to pee again. The coffee and water from this morning are really starting to show their effect. I start whining a little and Sir looks up from his laptop. "What is it pet? You're really making it hard for me to concentrate" he says. "Usually pets don't bother their owners like this, especially after the lovely walk you've had, it's very ungrateful". I try to tell him I have to pee again, but the bone in my mouth is making it impossible to form eligible sentences. I don't dare take it out though, so I just sigh and resign myself to waiting again. I'm trying to make myself comfortable by switching to a different position, but I accidentally bump into the table. Spilling my owner's coffee over his laptop. He looks at me with a very disapproving expression. He is angry now. Without any further ado, he picks me up and puts me over his knee and gives me so many painful spanks on my ass, I can't even count them. "That will teach you, being so impatient and uncontrolled" Sir says. "Don't you trust I know what's good for you"? He pushes me down off his knees, and I ungracefully land back on the floor, my ass burning.

He grabs my face and growls; "So you want to know what's in the box? Well, I'll show you. But you might regret it". Still, I nod. I'm just too curious. Sir takes my leash, and roughly leads me back inside. He takes a knife, and starts to open the big cardboard box. My heart is pounding. A surprise, for me? But one I might regret? What could it be? As he rips away the cardboard, I can see a big rectangular metal shape start to emerge...metal bars...a door with a big padlock. It's a cage...

To be continued...

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Likes: Humiliation, gags, anal, clamps, hidden public, spanking, cornertime, bondage, pet play, denial, messy.
Dislikes: Pacifier, nettles, crotchropes, toothpaste, atm, pee control, line writing, tack bra and panties, ice cubes.
The following 2 users say Thank You to little pet for this post:
Old 07-23-2016, 03:36 AM   #3
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

Very nice story I must say and well written. I wonder how far it is from the truth. It seems like a perfect life for you!

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Old 07-24-2016, 11:48 AM   #4
Emrys

This is very well written. I can't wait to see what else is in store!

Likes: Pet play; age play; verbal degradation; praise (yes, both); minor pain
Dislikes: Cum eating; light public; chastity; moderate pain
Limits: Scat; sounding; heavy public; anything permanent; extreme pain

Kik: Emrysium

My sex is male, but I don't really care much about gender.
Old 07-24-2016, 12:17 PM   #5
little pet
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emrys View Post
This is very well written. I can't wait to see what else is in store!
Thank you very much. I've started writing part 3 already. So definitely more to come!

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Old 07-24-2016, 01:16 PM   #6
wolf82
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sub.lucy View Post
Thank you very much. I've started writing part 3 already. So definitely more to come!
Look forward to reading that part as well!

A dom just here to have a good time.

Sometimes I just browse, sometimes I interact.
The following user says Thank You to wolf82 for this post:
Old 07-24-2016, 12:16 PM   #7
little pet
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaroface View Post
Very nice story I must say and well written. I wonder how far it is from the truth. It seems like a perfect life for you!
Thank you! Although we're not together physically, i feel we've already done a lot of the things I described here. The dynamic is the same. Maybe I'll go a bit crazier in part 3...and whatever follows after that. It's still making me a bit nervous, sharing this here. It's not just a story, it's my fantasies ;-)

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Advertisements
Kink Talk