Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 06-16-2012, 01:48 PM   #541
owlart
getDare Devil

Ok, moved the name inside the shield, and altered the colours to closer match the tartan. Added a bit of pink in the name too, not too sure about that yet though...
Attached Images

owlart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 01:52 PM   #542
Leopard
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Cool stuff, thanks!

I don't like the pink there either. Generally I was thinking pink logo things, but a pink school uniform would be a bit wtf xD
Leopard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 04:03 PM   #543
SlutPuppy
getDare Succubus

Add me to the PM list, please. ;3 I needa know when you update!

booty booty booty booty rockin' everywhere

Sex Map HERE

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

SlutPuppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 04:28 PM   #544
owlart
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leopard View Post
Cool stuff, thanks!

I don't like the pink there either. Generally I was thinking pink logo things, but a pink school uniform would be a bit wtf xD
Something like this?
Attached Images

Old 06-17-2012, 12:35 PM   #545
kmacroxs
Distinguished Member

Please keep me on the PM list. I'm really loving your story. You're one of the best authors on this site.

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/archive/6/65/20110215162706%21638Cobalion.png

Justin Bieber sucks (not what I really wanted to say).

Spoiler:

Justin Bieber's voice -> my ears get raped

Spoiler:

me: "make it stop, make it stop, please make it stop"
kmacroxs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 02:59 PM   #546
Destiny15

can I be added to the pm list

dislike: anal, pee, pet play

limits: public, permanent, pictures, diapers, candles, scat

I don't have any toys right now

PM me, my pussy is waiting for dares

21/F/32B
Destiny15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 03:33 PM   #547
Clarabelle
getDare Sweetheart

I'm sorry Leo for not commenting recently :/ I'm loving the story though and I was so hoping that the classroom was a dream as i was struggling to see the connection from holiday time to term time haha :/ My fav character is hannah just because she is so devious for one so young, i don't know why I love your story probably because it is so well written, my least favourite character is the teacher from the classroom he sounds like a piece of work :/ the very last scene I think would have to be my favourite just because the last sentence is so powerful I've not found any of it boring and the only thing that I was confused about has been cleared up now I don't know what I would like to see more of - probably more Hannah . Again sorry for not commenting in a while :/ I would like to also be kept on the PM list if possible As always cannot wait for more
Clarabelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 04:34 PM   #548
DoUReallyWantToKnow

If it's OK Leo I would like to be added to the PM mailing list Really love this story. Great work with the classroom scene being a dream - not least because it means that we get to see more of Hannah! But also as, while erotic, it wasn't exactly realistic of what would happen in a school. Love the way that you managed to work a scene like that into it though! Great job as always, can't wait for the next update!
DoUReallyWantToKnow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 01:28 PM   #549
Leopard
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Female 54. Evie & Hannah

Evie

'You want to kiss me, don't you,' Evie said. It wasn't a question.

'Yes,' Hannah murmured, opening her eyes again to look into Evie's. 'So badly.'

Evie smiled, pulling away from the younger girl, pushing herself up on her hands and knees, keeping herself over Hannah but giving her room.

'Roll over,' Evie said. 'I want to see your greedy lips kissing that pillow.'

Evie watched as Hannah did as she was told, rolling over and wiggling her cute, tiny behind – no one was ever going to accuse Hannah of having a big butt – before cuddling one of the pillows to herself, closing her eyes as she leaned in to kiss it.

Lowering herself down on top of Hannah, pressing her weight down on the girl's behind, Evie let her nipples graze across the younger girl's back.

'Embarrassed?' Evie asked softly. 'Making out with a pillow because a girl rejected your lips?'

Hannah just nodded, her hair blocking what Evie was certain were blushing cheeks.

Evie pressed her body down more firmly, planting a slow kiss on the back of Hannah's neck. She felt the girl shiver beneath her, and added a quick lick on the spot she'd kissed.

'Are you a desperate little whore?' Evie asked, her tone leading the girl on.

'Yes,' Hannah murmured. 'So desperate to kiss you. I'm sorry I fingered you while you were sleeping – I should have waited to ask permission.'

'Yes you should have,' Evie told her, kissing Hannah's neck again. 'And now you're tonguing Nicole's pillow, again without permission. And you're going to tell her you did so, aren't you?'

'Yes,' Hannah replied softly. 'I'll tell her in front of as many people as you want.'

Evie smiled. Hannah as getting far more into this than Evie had expected; for every suggestion she made, Hannah was willingly pushing it even further. There was clearly no need for her to be afraid of offending the girl.

'You'll tell her next time you get a chance to talk to her,' Evie said. 'No matter who's around. But for now, I want you to keep tonguing that pillow.'

'Whatever you say,' Hannah replied between kisses of the cotton pillowcase.

'Good girl.'

Evie rose up to her hands and knees once more, admiring the fragile frame of the girl beneath her as she continued to delicately kiss and lick at the pillow. Though she'd never say it to the Hannah's face – at least not yet, and then only once enough comfort had been built between them to be allow humiliating the girl without causing actual injury – Evie decided that with her lying face down, it was very easy to mistake Hannah for a young boy. Despite being around the same height as Evie, Hannah was very much lacking in the curve department.

But that didn't make her any less attractive to Evie, who smiled to herself as she decided what she'd do next. Hannah had gone and stuck two fingers inside her without permission; Evie would do the same.

Sucking on two fingers to get them wet, Evie reached down between Hannah's firm butt cheeks and located her tight rear entrance, and pushed her fingers in. And it was tight. Very tight.

Hannah murmured into the pillow in discomfort, but Evie was determined; the girl had asked to be used and hurt, and Evie was going to do what she wanted, regardless of how the younger girl's anal muscles might object.

She pushed harder, forcing Hannah's asshole to give in and accept her fingers, until finally – with a rushed intake of breath from Hannah – Evie's two fingers slid suddenly inside the girl's ass. Evie then began to rub inside with her fingers, stroking the tight grip of Hannah's ring into relaxing.

'I know you like this,' Evie said softly, lowering herself to rest on one elbow so that she could bring her lips down to the younger girl's ear as she continued to kiss and lick the pillow. 'A dirty girl like you must love it whenever someone takes the time to play with your filthy little asshole.'

Hannah just nodded, her eyes still closed tight, then began to lick at the pillow with renewed vigour.

Evie continued to rub with her fingers, pressing them in deeper, attempting to bury her fingers right up to her knuckles in Hannah's ass.

'Hands behind your back, slut,' Evie whispered. 'Hold your cheeks open. Show me how much you want your asshole to be ravaged.'

Hannah did as she was told, reaching back and spreading her cheeks, making it easier for Evie to push her fingers even deeper inside the girl's rear end. With no way to support herself, Hannah buried her face in the pillow, the movement of her jaw indicating to Evie that the girl was still sloppily kissing Nicole's pillow as she'd been ordered to.

After a few more minutes of fingering Hannah's ass, Evie pulled her fingers free.

'Roll over, little cunt,' Evie whispered, keeping her voice low and husky. 'I have some fingers here for you that need a dirty bitch's ass cleaning off them.'

When Hannah rolled over, her dark eyes were wide, and her cheeks a flaming red. Nonetheless, she opened her mouth wide, clearly eager to please.
Leopard is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Leopard for this post:
Old 06-20-2012, 01:43 PM   #550
owlart
getDare Devil

Oh wow, thanks Leo! Always so well written too!
Old 06-21-2012, 06:35 AM   #551
slutjuice
Distinguished Member

Evie is really using Hannah, how she (hannah) wants to be used!
I would like to stay on the list

Likes: pain, friends, public, holding items, long term, ruined orgasms, bondage.

Limits: illegal, some permanent, pics, cam.

PM me anything you want me to write with sharpie on my body.
slutjuice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 01:51 PM   #552
Embii
getDare Sweetheart

Fuck this is amazing.
I definately did not not just read something like 30 pages in one night.
Anyway.
Amazing as always Leo. Please re-add me to the spam list now I'm up to date (I think :L)

1. Do you like the story? Why/Why not?

Yes! It is amazingly written, broad in subject, clear, and relatable (not as in I've ever done anything like what's in this story but as in I can sympathize with the characters and understand where thye're coming from)
2. Who is your favourite character? Why?

Originally Evie because she was so cute, but now probably Nicole, because she's so confused which is something I kind of relate to.
3. Who is your least favourite character? Why?

Probably Alyssa's Sir. I'll probably grow to like him but he just doesn't appeal to me, despite the fact that I was waiting for a guy to get involved. He's so cold and callous (so far) and I'm not keen on the whole making Alyssa pretend she's a boy thing.
4. What's your favourite scene?

Hmm. That's hard. Either Evie having to make the beds while bound up, or Alyssa fucking Nicole with the feeldoe. Probably feeldoe. idk, it was really well written and there were a couple of paragraphs that I actually had to go back and read again.
5. Were any bits really boring, or that you didn't understand?

I don't get most of the poker things, but that's just me not knowing how to play poker. I want to point out that I also liked the 'boring' bits (ie the bits with no sex) because they help understand the characters.
6. Are there any scenes that you'd like to see (more of)? i.e. Character romances/kinks/fetishes.

Not really, I think you've got it pretty much covered, and I trust you to include all the good stuff
Yeah
, that.
Shh, it's a secret.

Last edited by Embii; 06-22-2012 at 12:05 PM.
Embii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 09:08 PM   #553
shola

1. Do you like the story? Why/Why not?
I love it! Love the details, the story, everything!

2. Who is your favourite character? Why?
I'd have to sa Hannah... jus because.

3. Who is your least favourite character? Why?
The professor, though maybe just because we see so little of him.

4. What's your favourite scene?
N/A

5. Were any bits really boring, or that you didn't understand?
I found the character bio thingy a bit confusing.

6. Are there any scenes that you'd like to see (more of)? i.e. Character romances/kinks/fetishes.
You got it all already!

P.S: Could you Add me to your Spam list please? Thanks!
shola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 12:34 AM   #554
r.j.carter

Default The story

1. I love the story! Ii just started today and I didn't stop til I finished.

2. My favorite character is Hannah. She has so much energy and accepting of everything.

3. My least favorite character is Alyssa. She just seems like a jerk. XD

4. My favorite scene is the strip poker in the train.

5. I haven't found a boring scene yet.

6. I'd like to see Evie, Nichole, and Hannah have a threesome.

And can you put me on the spam list? :3
r.j.carter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 03:02 PM   #555
Embii
getDare Sweetheart

I didn't realise that someone had already done one, but I made a shield too :3 if you want me to change it at all, just let me know
I linked it instead of posting it because it's super big for no real reason other than I liek good quality
Anyway, I hope you like it
http://i45.tinypic.com/nb2dsk.png
Yeah
, that.
Shh, it's a secret.

Last edited by Embii; 06-23-2012 at 03:04 PM.
Embii is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bondage, bonergiving, dares, fiction, humiliation, leopard, lesbian, pain, poker, sexy