Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 06-08-2012, 10:23 AM   #496
Leopard
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokerchamp119 View Post
Please Leo *begs*
Lucky for you an anonymous reader bribed me with boobs if i wrote two more scenes before the end of the weekend (yes this is the only way I get anything done) so there will be an update very soon. I wrote the second scene first though so >.>
Leopard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 11:31 AM   #497
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

Finally caught up. Amazing as always.

Nice way to bribe you to write more.lol

Love Rachie
x x x x

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3
Rachie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 12:34 PM   #498
Leopard
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Female 51. The Nightmare Class

Evie

This was the worst situation anyone could imagine.

The class was full, all of the other girls in the class dressed in their blue summer dresses and white socks, just as Evie had always seen in the brochure material for St. Krystal's. They were all taking notes, but between every line written, at least one of them would sneak a glance at Evie, who was sat in the middle of the class.

Evie was not wearing her blue St. Krystal's summer dress. How could she be? She hadn't picked up her uniform yet. She was wearing a bra and panties. And nothing else.

It wasn't even a nice bra and panties. No tasteful lace, no rich colours. No teasing plunge of cleavage. Oh no. The bra was an old off-white – the sort of off-white you get when you leave something white out in the sun for a few years, preferably treading on it with muddy boots and spilling coffee on it during the process – and the most boring cut imaginable. Her panties, which thankfully didn't match in colour – if the bra could even be justified as having a colour – were white with paisley flowers, and of the sort of size that grannies wore, sitting completely unflatteringly on her body.

Evie hunched in against herself. Here she was, her first day at her new school, and the only thing that anyone would ever remember would be that she walked into her first class wearing nothing but dowdy underwear. She wanted to die.

'Gathering quite a bit of attention there, Miss Crow,' the teacher said from the front of the class, his voice deep and stern.

Evie's head jerked up at the sound of her surname.

'I— I,' she began, her face flushed, but didn't know what to say.

'Interesting way to get everyone's eye on you,' her teacher continued, cutting her off. 'Since you're clearly so determined to have everyone stare at you, stop hunching there into your seat and stand up so that everyone can get a good look at your idea of school uniform.'

'I— But…'

'Now,' the teacher snapped, slamming the book he'd been holding down on his desk.

Evie shot up to her feet, then wrapped her arms around herself to try and cover her boobs. She needn't have bothered.

'We'll have none of that fake modesty in here, Miss Crow,' the teacher told her firmly. 'Get up on your desk, standing straight, hands behind your head.'

'I— Yes, Sir,' Evie stammered, realising that objecting would only cause her to be yelled at more.

Hesitantly, Evie climbed up onto her chair, then stepped up to stand unsteadily on her desk, her bare feet as close together as she could manage without compromising her balance. Heaving a shuddering breath, she lifted her hands up and clasped them behind her head, her skin prickling with the awareness of her vulnerable state.

'This, girls,' the teacher told the class, walking slowly down the aisle to approach Evie, 'is not an acceptable way to dress in class. And even if one were to come to class in their undergarments seeking attention, one should have more sense than to seek to arouse others by wearing the most dowdy underwear they can find.' Pausing just before Evie, the teacher looked up at her. 'Or is this your idea of sensual underwear, Miss Crow?' he asked caustically.

Evie glanced down into her teacher's dark eyes, then looked determinedly back at the blackboard at the front of the classroom, trying to block out the many pairs of wide, staring eyes that were trained on her.

'No, Sir,' Evie replied, struggling to keep her voice calm. 'I know I shouldn't be dressed this way.'

'Quite right,' her teacher nodded. 'Strip them off. I'll have one of the girls put them in the bin so that we never have to see such ugly underwear again.'

Evie's breath caught, choking her.

'What?' You want me to take them off? Here, in class?

'You heard me, you little cunt,' her teacher said, stepping to stand behind Evie. 'Get your "clothes" off. Now.'

Out of sight he felt even more intimidating to her. Evie could feel tears welling up in her eyes, but angrily blinked them away. Bad enough she'd been this humiliated; she was not about to add to it by falling apart.

'Yes, Sir,' she said stonily reaching behind herself to unclasp her bra.
Old 06-08-2012, 01:44 PM   #499
owlart
getDare Devil

Thanks Leo, glad you're still writing. An interesting turn of events, I wonder where this will lead...
owlart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 06:29 PM   #500
J.M.N
Getdare's Head Whore

Ooo interesting new chapter ! Looking forward to finding out want happens next !

[20:16:43] Jameser: ‹@J.M.N› don't worry you're definitely one of the lads here

[22:05:21] 1Pupil: Best moderator of getDare to me

One day when the light is glowing
I’ll be in my castle golden
But until the gates are open
I just wanna feel this moment

"Bdsm. That's were u get spanked!"

I love weiners and nuts.

"JMN is the one that most the tweenagers want to see in a kilt"
J.M.N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 06:33 PM   #501
kmacroxs
Distinguished Member

Wait, how did she end up there? Where's the story? Why did you skip so fast? Could you please tell us the story leading up to that?

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/archive/6/65/20110215162706%21638Cobalion.png

Justin Bieber sucks (not what I really wanted to say).

Spoiler:

Justin Bieber's voice -> my ears get raped

Spoiler:

me: "make it stop, make it stop, please make it stop"
kmacroxs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 06:34 PM   #502
Leopard
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmacroxs View Post
Wait, how did she end up there? Where's the story? Why did you skip so fast? Could you please tell us the story leading up to that?
Although I don't really like explaining this bit before it's shown in the story, to avoid confusion, there is no part of the story missing. Everything's how it's meant to be.

All comments are much appreciated!
Old 06-09-2012, 06:50 AM   #503
pokerchamp119

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leopard View Post
Lucky for you an anonymous reader bribed me with boobs if i wrote two more scenes before the end of the weekend (yes this is the only way I get anything done) so there will be an update very soon. I wrote the second scene first though so >.>
Danke Schoen and thank your anonymous reader from me
pokerchamp119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 02:48 PM   #504
angel's heart

after reading for 3 days, I am finally caught up! You are an amazing writer, Leo. >KEEEP IT UP<

Looking for casual male master
Female

PM me to have some fun!
Kik me: angelsheartxox
angel's heart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 08:49 PM   #505
MaJtou

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmacroxs View Post
Last time Evie fell asleep.
Probably just a nightmare that takes place in a classroom.
MaJtou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 08:56 PM   #506
Leopard
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaJtou View Post
Last time Evie fell asleep.
Probably just a nightmare that takes place in a classroom.
I honestly didn't think it was a mystery ... it's in the title, Evie recognises the uniforms because she saw them in a brochure (as opposed to her just assuming uniforms were normal from having seen them before going into the class, etc.) and I'm kind of worried of the quality if stories if people think it's normal for a story to go from falling asleep to suddenly in class in underwear with a teacher telling them to strip ._.
Old 06-10-2012, 05:28 AM   #507
MaJtou

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leopard View Post
I honestly didn't think it was a mystery ... it's in the title, Evie recognises the uniforms because she saw them in a brochure (as opposed to her just assuming uniforms were normal from having seen them before going into the class, etc.) and I'm kind of worried of the quality if stories if people think it's normal for a story to go from falling asleep to suddenly in class in underwear with a teacher telling them to strip ._.
manga/anime sometimes does stuff like that (or worse).

I've been impressed with how well your story flows. You're a good writer.
MaJtou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 05:49 AM   #508
Leopard
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaJtou View Post
manga/anime sometimes does stuff like that (or worse).

I've been impressed with how well your story flows. You're a good writer.
Thanks Although I just reread what I wrote when I was half asleep and "worried of" makes me cry.
Old 06-10-2012, 07:14 AM   #509
b0ris

I think I speak for more readers then just myself when I say that I can easily forgive you that tiny "worried of" mistake. There is much worse grammar out there and this wasn't even the story itself.

Even though English is only my third language, I'm often baffled by the amount of mistakes against very basic rules: he=>his she=>her for example; I'm not even talking about there/their/they're...

And then, my dear friend Leo, it is very nice to read another part of your one of your stories. So, once again: thank you.
Old 06-10-2012, 11:03 AM   #510
angel's heart

after reading this story, a question pops into mind: Who is your favorite character?

Looking for casual male master
Female

PM me to have some fun!
Kik me: angelsheartxox
angel's heart is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bondage, bonergiving, dares, fiction, humiliation, leopard, lesbian, pain, poker, sexy