Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 02-01-2024, 12:02 PM   #4876
Hockeyboy

Go for a drive in the opposite direction of your house. You can't stop or turn around until you poop in your diaper. Once you have made a mess, go through the nearest drive through before heading home. Change after you finish whatever you got at the drive thru!

Dislikes: long challenges, ice, toothpaste

Limits - Family, blood, public, illegal, showing face, scat (consuming bodily fluids)

Kik: Hockey_boy1999
Hockeyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2024, 10:19 AM   #4877
FoxyFemboy

Put on a diaper. You're trapped in diapers until you cum in them three times. You may only cum by humping something with your diapers (e.g. floor, couch, pillow, teddybear), no hands! Each time, you have to wait until you've wet or messed your diapers before you can try to cum. After each squirt, you'll need to add an additional diaper, such that by the third time you cum you're wearing three diapers

ᴥᴥᴥ Keep me a Good Pup ᴥᴥᴥ
┌──────────────────────────┐
24 | Femboy | Pet/Puppy
└──────────────────────────┘

♥♥♥ My Stuff ♥♥♥

Diapers, Scat, Pee, Messy, Being called "Cute" or "Pup", ABDL, Orgasm, Sissification, Humiliation/Degradation, Crossdressing, Light Anal, Bondage, Paws/Feet, Hidden Public, Petplay
Dislikes:
Pain, Denial, Pics, Chastity, Unimaginative Tasks.
Limits:
Rough Anal, Family, Full Public
FoxyFemboy is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to FoxyFemboy for this post:
Old 02-10-2024, 11:49 AM   #4878
daredude14

Make yourself a tail and attach it to your diaper. Now put your diaper on and a collar and as many puppy items as you have. I want you to crawl around your house until you've peed in every room. Technically it's all going in your diaper but you still need to lift up your leg etc. All water consumed until you've finished the challenge must also be out of a bowl on the floor and drank without the use of hands

Kik: farfle1414

Please be my Diaper master Likes: pee, messy, diapers, abdl, pet play Limits: public, eating (poo,pee etc), poo, family, pain, photos
daredude14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2024, 05:42 PM   #4879
SubbyAbi

Let's speedrun potty training. Put aside a 12 hour period to complete this task. You will drink two glasses of water on the hour, including at the start time of the game. After each hour passes, you must roll 2d6 to determine what happens next. Along with this hour rule, you may roll every time you wet your diaper - though you may not change your diaper until you graduate to pull-ups.

2. 3 extra drinks
3. 2 extra drinks
4. 1 extra drink
5. Graduate to Pull-Ups
6. Graduate to Pull-Ups
7. Graduate to Pull-Ups
8. Graduate to Pull-Ups
9. Graduate to Pull-Ups
10. 1 extra drink
11. 2 extra drinks
12. 3 extra drinks

Once you graduate to pull-ups, the same rules apply. If you don't have a pull-up, just use another diaper. Two drinks on the hour, one roll each hour and an extra roll if you wet - though, if your pull-up leaks; you are automatically downgraded to diapers, so I wouldn't recommend that.

2. Regress to Diapers
3. 2 extra drinks
4. 1 extra drink
5. 1 extra drink
6. Graduate to Underwear
7. Graduate to Underwear
8. Graduate to Underwear
9. 1 extra drink
10. 1 extra drink
11. 2 extra drinks
12. Regress to Diapers

Once in underwear, you must drink a glass every half hour and any accidents mean regressing to pull-ups.

2. Regress to Pull-Ups
3. 1 extra drink
4. 1 extra drink
5. Nothing happens.
6. Nothing happens.
7. You win.
8. Nothing happens.
9. Nothing happens.
10. 1 extra drink
11. 1 extra drink
12. Regress to Pull-Ups

If you don't win within 12 hours, then you must stay in diapers until you're able to try again.

Subby girl, 18
Straight
Loves diapers, humiliation, misogyny, CNC, mental torment, toilet stuff, risk.
Curious about semi-public, forced-bi, pet play.
Limits are pictures, videos, exposure, full public (risk is fine), enemas, messy, anal, ice, extreme pain.

I consent to being spoken down to, insulted, demeaned and to be given tasks by anybody who wants to.
SubbyAbi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2024, 04:33 PM   #4880
FoxyFemboy

Put on four diapers with holes in the inner three. Wear this until you feel that you have adequately filled that fourth diaper. If you drink a lot of water you just might be able to fill it in 24 hours. However, it will probably be closer to 2 days. The diapers must be used for everything and you may not take it off. Use tape to hold up the diaper if it starts to get too heavy.

24 | Femboy | Pet/Puppy

♥♥♥ My Stuff ♥♥♥

Diapers, Scat, Pee, Messy, Being called "Cute" or "Pup", ABDL, Orgasm, Sissification, Humiliation/Degradation, Crossdressing, Light Anal, Bondage, Paws/Feet, Hidden Public, Petplay
Dislikes:
Limits:
Old 02-15-2024, 03:13 PM   #4881
Hockeyboy

Drink 3 glasses of water and go for a 2 hour walk. You must be wearing a diaper and are not allowed to use the restroom till you get back. If you make it back without wetting great! You get to use the bathroom as normal. If you wet while you are out, continue walking in shame for another hour before going home. This can walk can be in as public or private a place as you like

Dislikes: long challenges, ice, toothpaste

Limits - Family, blood, public, illegal, showing face, scat (consuming bodily fluids)

Kik: Hockey_boy1999
Hockeyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2024, 12:43 AM   #4882
maaik

You get to put one diaper on. Then start a timer for 24 hours to wear that one diaper. If you leak, you can change your diaper off you like, but you'll need to add 6 hours to your time each change. Or you could refuse to change and deal with leaking to make the dare shorter. Good luck
Toys: Diaper,pull up,bra,thong,hipster,body, pantyhose, buttplug s/m,Swimsuit,jarretels collar, handcuffs, nipple clamps, legging, dress

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=95523
maaik is online now   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to maaik for this post:
Old 02-20-2024, 07:49 PM   #4883
Dumb Eevee

You got a two options on this one :3
(Simply because I don't what you have, if you can do both flip a coin or look at the bottom bonus of the page!)

Option A: Take a spare car key

Option B: Take your handcuff key

Place it in a large ice tray, fill up the tray with a liquid your roll below. (no peeking)

1:
Spoiler:
Ketchup

2:
Spoiler:
Milk

3:
Spoiler:
Mustard

4:
Spoiler:
Fake Cum (If you can't make it or don't have it, just roll for the other 3)

(make sure the key isn't sticking out in a way that is too obvious)

Make about 30 of these and mix them up and place them in a portable cooler, or some place to keep them mobile and cold.

Get on your most absorbent diaper and drive somewhere semi-busy. Preferably a park/trail or somewhere with parking and plenty of benches.

Option A Followers: Once there, lock your main keys in the car.

Option B Followers: Leg or hand cuff yourself to a bench, post, or table. (you might want to wear something long as to not get caught)

Now open up the cooler and start searchin'!

The catch is, your only allowed to melt the cubes and reveal the key by stuffing them in your diaper.

So you'll either take your time to try and thaw out a couple as to not make a scene, or stuff as many as you can to make it go faster; either way, I'm sure it'll be a sight to see :3

Additional bonus:
Spoiler:
If you decide to do both options at the same time (locking yourself out of the car and securing yourself to a bench; rolling for both liquids, making both sets, and mix them all up) I'd be willing to reward you handsomely 0w0

M/20/Bi
Switch, Leaning towards sub

Loves, Likes, Dislikes, and Limits

Toys
Dumb Eevee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2024, 03:13 PM   #4884
Dumb Eevee

Jus' a tiny, wittle bump for this >////<

M/20/Bi
Switch, Leaning towards sub

Loves, Likes, Dislikes, and Limits

Toys
Dumb Eevee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2024, 11:43 AM   #4885
Footslaves

Lucky you, you get to play video games while diapered. Diaper up and tie yourself to a chair and start playing your favorite game. Depending on the game you'll try and wet yourself every time you either die or lose. Play for at least 3 hours and stay hydrated.

Pm the game and I'll try and make it a better dare.
public, family, face, shaving, hard cbt, anal, outdoors, scat,
KiK username: slavetouse512

My PM dares
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=76271

My toys
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=93667
Footslaves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2024, 03:35 PM   #4886
corvon
getDare Sweetheart

6 hours diapered for this one. Only one diaper allowed so make sure you use the bathroom before you start. When you start. You will use duck tape to make sure your diaper stays on nice and snug.
Hour 1. You are trusty, but you forgot to get a drink. Best go to the store, and get a nice big drink to take home with you.
Hour 2. If you are still dry. Good job, but you really need to be punished for holding it in. Go outside and wait till you wet your diaper.
Hour 4. You feel restless and you want to rub at your diaper, but know you shouldn't. Read a story or look at some photos that get you worked up, but only light rubs as you need this diaper to last 2 more hours
Hour 5 1/2. Time is almost up. Rubbing wont hurt anything. Maybe you can make some sticky messes in your diaper, but if you do.. Add another hour. before changing out. If you have any toys like a wand. Make use of it.

PLEASE GIVE ME TASKS HERE! https://teamup.com/ks8vkif9va82gfka8c

Loves: Being forced, Being Name Called, Being Bullied, Heavy Bondage, Chastity, Cages, Collar and Leash, Corsets, CrossDressing, Self-Bondage

I'm into: butt plugs,enemas, remote-control devices, dollification, hypnosis, mind control, latex, Hidden Public and willing to try new things.

Limits are: pain, public, blood, friends, family, CUMMING T.T
corvon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2024, 06:33 PM   #4887
FoxyFemboy

Full day (wake up until bed) of diapers (no using the toilet). You must drink a full glass of water every hour on the hour. If you wish to change you must either take a laxative, pour a large glass of water into the next diaper, immediately mess the next diaper (no changing until you are ready to mess), or spend the entire duration of the next diaper crawling with a pacifier in your mouth. You cannot make the same choice twice. If you need more changes than that you've failed the dare.

24 | Femboy | Pet/Puppy

♥♥♥ My Stuff ♥♥♥

Dislikes:
Limits:
The following 2 users say Thank You to FoxyFemboy for this post:
Old 03-02-2024, 09:49 AM   #4888
Footslaves

For the next three nights, you need go to sleep diapered. The first night, you must drink 1L of water right before going to bed, and one diaper to bed that night. If you wake up in the night or morning, wet the diaper and drink another 1 glass of water before waking up, or going back to bed. You must wear that diaper for 1 hour after you wake up in the morning, and then carefully take it off and set it aside until the second night.

For the second night, put on your diaper from the first night, poking holes in the outside, and then another diaper (up to 2 diapers). Drink 2 L of water before going to bed in these diapers, and when you wake up, it's 2 glasses of water. It's also two hours until you can carefully take off your diapers and set them aside for the third night.

Third night - I think you've got it by now, but you go up to 3 on everything. 3L of water, putting on your two diapers from the night before and one more (3 diapers). 3 glasses of water and 3 hours upon waking up before you can finish this dare.

To finish this dare, you have to first mess your diaper. I'd recommend a suppository. But if you already took care of that on one of the previous nights, all the better! Until you mess the diapers, you can't start drinking water, but once you do, feel free to drink as much as you want. Only once your triple diapers are leaking are you done with the dare. Have fun
public, family, face, shaving, hard cbt, anal, outdoors, scat,
KiK username: slavetouse512

My PM dares
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=76271

My toys
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=93667
Footslaves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2024, 10:27 AM   #4889
Rb123

For the next 2 nights you can only wear a diaper to bed. Make sure you keep well hydrated during the night and any accidents must be done in your diaper (you are not allowed to use the toilet). Once the first night is done take your diaper off and leave it for thr 2nd night where you must wear the same used diaper

Kik = R.b.1818

Likes: humiliation, cross-dress, self-bondage, masturbation, messy, exercise, feet/socks, sissy, food, anal, gag, being degraded, pictures

Dislikes: spanking, pee, bodywriting, diaper, cum play, nipple play, hidden public

Limits: scat, videos, showing face, public, ball busting, extreme pain, family/friends,

I'm open to trying new things that are not mentioned...

Items available: butt plugs, female clothes, dildo, timed lock, nipple clamps, diapers
Rb123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2024, 04:24 PM   #4890
BabyManu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rb123 View Post
For the next 2 nights you can only wear a diaper to bed. Make sure you keep well hydrated during the night and any accidents must be done in your diaper (you are not allowed to use the toilet). Once the first night is done take your diaper off and leave it for thr 2nd night where you must wear the same used diaper
Next week end, you're only allowed to wear sissy dress with your diapers. If you have to go out, you can wear normal clothes over them but have to let at least a part of the dress showing, and when you're in private, you have to keep your gag (or pacifier if you have one) in your mouth all the time and are not allowed to walk or eat like an adulte, only baby food.

Likes: self-humiliation, cross dress, self-bondage, sissy, gag, gambling, regression

Dislikes: spanking, bodywriting, cum play, nipple play, hidden public

Limits: scat, videos, public, ball busting, extreme pain, family/friends,

Items available: gags, butt plugs, dress, diapers, pacifier, stuffies, baby clothes, baby items

Last edited by BabyManu; 03-02-2024 at 04:28 PM.
BabyManu is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
diaper