Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Closed Thread

Old 10-05-2023, 09:06 PM   #1
summertime13
Baby Member

Female 24/female/sub seeks 21+/male/dom in (see post)

24/female/sub seeks 21+/male/dom in (see post)

Hello!

My name is Summer. I am a 24-year-old sub from Canada (central time) looking for a dom/sub relationship. This post will be somewhat long but bear with me, I'm hoping to find a relationship that is compatible.

My "Vanilla" Side:
Currently, I'm in my last year of graduate school but I also work part-time. Overall, I would say I am an ambitious and driven person, my studies and work do matter a lot to me because I am very passionate about my future career. When I am lucky to have some spare time, I like gardening, camping, bike rides, reading, and playing the piano and guitar. I've been very lucky to have the opportunity to travel a lot and I hope to do it more! I find I go through waves of being extroverted and introverted but I do love spending time with my family and friends.

My Kinky Side:
I would say I have moderate experience in BDSM. I have had around 2-3 online doms and have had kinky experiences with partners in-person as well. However, I do believe I still have a lot to learn and explore.

Overall, I would say my biggest kinks are control (whether it be sexual and/or non-sexual), bondage, and humiliation. I do enjoy doing tasks and rules as well. I will list my other likes and curiosities below, you don't have to have all the same interests as me but it would be nice to have some, I am happy to discuss.
-Likes: Control, bondage, humiliation, pet play, tasks, rules, orgasm control, role play, CNC, dirty talk, light pain, and clothing control
-Limits: Severe pain, public play, anal, body modifications, pictures/videos showing face, blackmail, involvement of friends/family, anything illegal, scat, blood, animals, social suicide
-Toys: Bluetooth clit vibrator, Bluetooth g-spot vibrator, dildos, rabbit vibrator, rope, ball gag, satisfying, Hitachi, collar and chain. Other household items may be available as well.

What am I looking for?

Ideally, I am looking for someone who is in a similar time zone to me because I prefer a mixture of tasks and live sessions. However, please do not let this stop you from messaging me as I am happy to discuss and find someone compatible.

I want to find someone who has a mixture of strictness, care, experience, and conversation. I hope my dom will understand that sometimes my life can get busy with school and work and that I might not be available to play on a daily basis, but I promise I will communicate that. I am happy for my dom to push me and to challenge myself, at the same time I ask that you respect my limits.

That is it, you've made it to the end! If you are interested or would just like to chat further, please feel free to privately message me on GD. I will be happy to provide you with my Discord or Kik account to chat further. Please message me your likes, limits, location, experience, and what you are looking for as a dom.

Hope to hear from some of you soon
Old 10-05-2023, 09:46 PM   #2
Taskdesigner
getDare Sweetheart

That's a beautiful ad, I will send you a proper message later 🙂

Interested in females only. That means females only. No sissies, no couples, no male subs etc.

Currently looking for new female sub.

Kik: Taskdesigner

Female Slave Market
Old 10-05-2023, 10:20 PM   #3
Merlin
Misschievous's Authority

As someone that sees his only real kink as "feeling in control of a person" and other kinks more as tools than important by themselves. It is very refreshing to see a sub putting control at first place
Old 10-05-2023, 10:23 PM   #4
D.doc

That's a great advertisement. Looking forward to talk with you
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk