Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Old 06-18-2023, 04:53 PM   #1
Pardus

Male 33/male/master seeks 30+/male/sub in any place

33/male/master seeks 30+/male/sub in any place

I'm a gay man from Europe and am looking for mature and masculine men of any sexual orientation to use online for my entertainment and satisfaction. I have a bit of experience as an online master, but my past personal life usually got in the way of experiencing something too serious or long-lasting in this area. Now, that the issues which got in the way have been solved, I am seeking something earnest, serious and longer lasting. Please be responsible and don't treat this as a one-off. Put some effort into it.

I love the male body and mind and even though I will be harsh and demanding, I will take care of you. My day to day personality is not an especially dominant one and the men I like to sexually dominate are not what people usually think of when they say "(sex) slave". And this is what actually makes things enticing to me, as sexually I love to dominate men who are naturally dominant, rough, confident (even those who border on the proud or arrogant side), mature and masculine. This kind of "role reversal" of sorts is very alluring to me. I also am what I will call "naturally sadistic". Now, it doesn't really matter if you don't think you fit my earlier description of the men I like to use, as there are quite a few types of men who strike my fancy as far as sexual domination goes. If you fit the requirements I will list below, don't let anything stop you from applying:

REQUIREMENTS:
- Respect the age limit. No under 30s. I actually like men over 40 the most, but anyone over 30 can try, as ocasionally some slightly younger men manage to catch my attention.
- Uncut (uncircumcised) penis. I know this is a bit specific, but I am not used sexually and visually with them being cut; in my area circumcision is unheard of and to me it takes away from the man-next-door feeling I like to have when using men online.
- No cheating on your partner - I am really not interested in participating in anything of the sort. You have to either be single or in a relationship in which your partner doesn't mind you sending sexual pictures and videos of yourself to another person.
- Average / reasonable physique. I don't mind it if you are a bit chubby or a bit on the slim side, but nothing too much please. Toned or muscled bodies work for me as well, of course.
- Be natural and honest. Honest communication is crucial. Also, I want you to be natural physically and sexually. I don't want you to shave your body, I don't want you to use poppers, nor cock rings, nor erection enhancing drugs. I don't mind it if you cannot have a full erection, as long as you can have a semi or partial one. Also, I am not into roleplay of any kind.
- You need to pass my preliminary task in which I will require 3 pictures of yourself (beside asking you a few questions). As I said, the types of men I like using are a bit specific - it's not about good or bad looks in the stereotypical sense, it's about you fitting the type of man I'm interested in. For example, there are quite a few male actors or celebrities who are considered attractive by many (or most) people, but they simply don't do much (if anything) for me sexually or emotionally. If you pass my preliminary task (=if you seem to be the type of man I would enjoy using) I will answer you in maximum 3 days; if you don't pass it, I will not answer you at all during these 3 days.

HOW WILL I USE YOU?

I will give you picture and video tasks - one or a few per task. You'll have to be able to take them without holding the phone / camera with your hand (of course) and I do need reasonable image quality. You don't need to own any sex toys. I will almost constantly cause you humiliation, frustration and pain through the tasks I will ask you to do. My fetishes are very diverse, so there's really no point in naming them all here - and, besides, I like taking men by surprise. I don't want nor need to know your limits, either, as this is about my will and pleasure, not about yours - make sure you keep this in mind at all times. Your only desire regarding this whole (or)deal must be that of offering yourself to me for my pleasure. I will tell you what my limits are and you can expect to be asked to do anything not within these limits. So, read carefully:
LIMITS (things I will NOT make you do): heavy or permanent damage, scat and other messy or dirty things (except WS, lightly and occasionally), feminization, crossdressing, fully public, online exposure, financial domination, kids, animals, involving other people, diapers, immoral acts.
! IMPORTANT NOTE: You are absolutely not allowed to refuse doing any of the tasks I give to you just because you don't like it or because you don't want to do it. Unless you have a very serious reason for your refusal that I hadn't been aware of, your refusal to do any of my tasks will end our interaction. You can expect to be asked to do ANYTHING not in the limits above, so be fully prepared. Show me your discipline, perseverance and strength of character!

OTHER IMPORTANT NOTES:
- I will absolutely NOT share any info, picture or video you share with me. I am not into any of the exposing fetishes. Exposing your whole body and mind to me will be more than enough, and certainly demanding and difficult enough for you. If necessary, we can discuss a bit beforehand and I can answer some of your questions. Just how I don't want to participate in any cheating, I don't intend to risk anyone's reputation or betray their trust, be they "online" people or not. I can send you a few SFW pictures of me if you ask for them.
- Keeping contact: communication will be exclusively through e-mail and at least once per week. Which means that you have maximum 7 days to complete a task and I have maximum 7 days to respond to it. If more than a week has passed and there is no response / reaction from one of us, we can assume something has happened and we have the right to demand explanations. Of course, 7 days is a bit much, I will usually respond earlier than that (probably during the same day most of the times) and I prefer you to do the tasks earlier than in a week's time. Nevertheless, 7 days is the time limit. If any of us wants to stop the interaction (temporarily or definitively) we have to explicitly tell this to the other. No ghosting.
- As you will do everything only for my own satisfaction, I will have, in exchange, your best interests in mind at all times. Some tasks may be a bit risky, but I focus mostly on tasks and fetishes which are both rewarding for me and risk-free for you. I genuinely love all people, especially men (as you may have guessed). I am demanding, strict and sadistic, but I am not unreasonable, nor evil. I will strive to discover your depths as a man and, if possible, give you aid in what regards some aspects of your life. You better show me that you are committed and are trying your best to do EXACTLY what I ask you to do, for my pleasure, amusement and entertainment.
- I am not looking to meet up or relocate. I want to keep this an online interaction.

!!! HOW TO APPLY:
Leave a comment on this thread mentioning your age, sexual orientation and anything else you think I need to know about you. If you spark my interest, I will send you a PM with the instructions for the preliminary task. If you, for some reason, don't want to post on this thread, then you may send me a PM with the required info. But the public comments on this thread have the maximum priority. Beginners, people curious about submitting, doms, masters or men with a dominant and/or aggressive personality are more than welcome to apply. But others are welcome, too. I will take it easy with everyone at the beginning, and while we get accustomed to each other, the tasks will gradually become more difficult. However, I expect everyone applying to be strong-willed, honest, courageous, disciplined and serious. Show me you truly are a man of your word and that you are up to any challenge thrown at you. Prove to me that you are an able man (with "a heart to resolve, a head to contrive, and a hand to execute", as the saying goes) of strong character! Do you have what it takes to rise to my challenges? Show me that you do.

Last edited by Pardus; 06-19-2023 at 07:47 AM.
Pardus is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 8 users say Thank You to Pardus for this post:
Old 06-18-2023, 09:26 PM   #2
selfbondage

What a great post there, sounds really intense what you want. I am too limited
what i like but good luck to find what you're looking for
Old 06-19-2023, 12:50 AM   #3
Pardus

Quote:
Originally Posted by selfbondage View Post
What a great post there, sounds really intense what you want. I am too limited
what i like but good luck to find what you're looking for
Thanks for your comment. If one reads my ad carefully, it is quite evident that I don't want 24/24 life control, nor do I want to interfere too much with a sub's day to day life. From my experience, that can often prove to be exhausting for one or both of us. I give my sub picture and video tasks and, if needed, he may take as long as 7 days to do one task. The "intensity" of what I want comes mainly from the facts that I expect real commitment once the sub accepts my conditions, that I will explore him thoroughly physically, sexually and psychologically and from the fact that I won't make it easy for him - by the contrary. If one has what it takes to do my tasks, his submission to me won't take much of his daily time. Just wanted to highlight this, so that people won't feel intimidated by a false issue.

I also wanted to add that I don't chat in other places than here before giving anyone the preliminary task (I don't use skype, kik or telegram for this kind of thing) so don't leave your kik here and expect me to further contact you there (has happened to me). Also, don't contact me if you are under 30 (has also happened!) Thanks.

Last edited by Pardus; 06-19-2023 at 12:53 AM.
Pardus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2023, 10:08 AM   #4
Splinto
Baby Member

Great post, and very exciting to read! 35M here in North America. Complete beginner but have always fantasized about the idea of submitting to a more powerful man. I generally consider myself straight, but I feel I could thrive as a submissive under the guidance of a strong male dominant. I am a bit on the chubby/dad bod side, but I believe I fit your requirements.
Splinto is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Splinto for this post:
Old 06-19-2023, 06:16 PM   #5
Pete360360

Hi, I'm male 34 straight (bi-curious) from the UK and would like to apply. I like the idea of being given tasks with some time to complete them rather than live sessions so this could work perfectly.

KIk: pete360360
Pete360360 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Pete360360 for this post:
Old 06-19-2023, 06:18 PM   #6
Dz094

IDK If you are interested in an M22 but if so message me at dha094 on kik

Where are the straight Tomboys at?
Dz094 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2023, 06:37 AM   #7
HonululuParis

Hello there

I guess you can check for my posts to pre screen me. I am male, 36, GMT+2.

You seem to be a good fit for somebody like me. Let’s see if you PM me

Timezone: GMT+2

Likes, Limits and PM-Dares

Add to my TeamUp Calendar
HonululuParis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2023, 07:23 AM   #8
Nardus
Baby Member

Default You seem perfect and awesome

I really like Your post. I am 61, gay, from Stockholm, Sweden. A little chubby, hairy and otherwise a normal masculine guy with some experience as a online sub/slave. I only wish I was single, because then I would seriously apply to be your sub/slave, and do every task very seriously and with full commitment. Good luck, you deserve to get some really devote subs to use for your pleasure.

Last edited by Nardus; 06-20-2023 at 07:27 AM. Reason: addition
Nardus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2023, 10:46 AM   #9
steve101
getDare Devil

I am a 38 year old straight male from England. I find timing live sessions with Doms difficult so being given tasks to complete within a week seems ideal.

- humiliation, wearing lingerie, pain, online exposure
- swirlies, piss drinking, eating/drinking disgusting things
- scat, permanent damage, friends & family, sounding, cumming, ABDL

My Toys

kik/tg = atoot11
steve101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2023, 04:29 PM   #10
Curiousguy823

I’m 30 m gay from the US I’m 5’8 175 cut 3.5” penis. My kik is curiousguy823

Likes -Edgying/Denying, Humiliation, degrading, Games, Dice Dares, Underwear, water sports

Dislikes - Cum eating,

Limits - Illegal, Blood, Family, Scat

Best way to Contact me

Kik- curiousguy823
Curiousguy823 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2023, 05:55 PM   #11
boislave2serve

Send a message via Yahoo to boislave2serve

I wish I was able to cam right now, as this sound like the hard use I need.
boislave2serve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2023, 07:44 PM   #12
esmond

Straight man. Slim body. 39 years old. Not very masculine perhaps. The tasks sounds like something for me. Kikinkjojje
esmond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2023, 06:27 AM   #13
HiJayJay

Sounds interesting! I’m Ollie, a 32yo straight male from the uk. Hope to chat soon!

likes: tease and denial, verbal humiliation, public humiliation, humiliation, mild exposure, mild pain, cbt, forced bi, sissification, petplay, semi-public, cum eating
Limits: anal, family, scat, blood
HiJayJay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2023, 07:38 PM   #14
billthebigshot

Hi I’m 30, gay and from the U.K. and very interested in being given tasks and submitting to you.
billthebigshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2023, 08:28 PM   #15
tazzisabadboy

Default Sounds great

I'm a male 47 years old I live in NY this sounds awesome to me and something I think we both can get along to and develop a Master Slave relationship.
tazzisabadboy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk