Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Closed Thread

Old 05-02-2023, 08:58 PM   #1
TheCool10

Male 25/male/master seeks 18-30/any sex/slave in any place

25/male/master seeks 18-30/any sex/slave in any place

Hi potential slaves/subs, wish you all doing well,

Following in this thread I'm going to be very detailed. Please read it all if you want to know about myself, what I'm looking for, who can apply and how, because I do really want to have someone to spend relation from both sides as slave/sub and friend with me, both online and sonething in real life in future. So I hope you all to enjoy reading my thread and catchs your interest.

About myself:-
- I'm 25 years old guy. My time zone is GMT+3. I live with my family so I don't have much privacy. I'm a worker & student. I'm a caring person, have sense of humor, and I like exchange conversation about life, sports or anything interesting you.
- From another hand, I have been interested so far to be a dom/master with many kinky thoughts, I like the idea of taking charge and control over others. It turns me on when see others follow my orders, rules and instructions, etc.
- I am a person who can make a balance between being strict master in sessions, and being a nice caring listener friend to people out off the sessions. Briefly, I'm a flexible master which I can be strict and caring based on situation. That's all what I have about myself in my mind right now.
- I am not looking for slave & sub up to 24/7 sessions and slavery because I believe we have a life to take care of, also it is kinda a turn off for me so I prefer to have sessions once in time every while. Also I'm open for daily chatting when we don't have sessions to discuss about our relation progress.

About yourself:-
- You are around my age, so it ideally for me to be from 18 to 30. but if you're older I will assest you if you fit based on other criterias.
- You being male, female or couples (mf, ff, mm). I'm open to all kind of genders, orientations and relations.
- You are close to my timezone, because It will help us in communication chts and future trips. Any other timezones are welcome too.
- You have to take care of your personal hygiene and appearance, and being in good shape. Though, I love nice looking slaves/subs (slim, fit, toned). Any other appearance need to be evaluated by me at first.
- You have to be a fully obedient and dare to do my orders, and instructions without complaining. Also willing to commite whenever I give you a rule.
- You being serious to serve and pleasur me.
- able to show off while serving me online. Also, willing to fulfill my desire to trip over my place for in real life sessions in future when you be able.
- You being a good, kind and funny person who would show respect, care and love to me.
- You having to respect my schedule. So you have to take my excuses for rescheduling sessions, tasks or chats.

Anyway, your kinky thoughts will decide if you will be suitable for me or not.

What I'm into, and my limits:-
Favorite Likes:-
- Whipping & Spanking: I like to have the access to use, see and torture my sub/slave's ass.
- Cum control & Edging: I like to take off the ability and freedom from subs/slaves of pleasuring themselves to my will.
- Worshipping: I do love to be worshipped and get the full respect as a superior person.
- Personal hygiene & appearance: I believe the sub/slaves nice and clean appearance reflect on his owner's image, also it's kinda interesting control over that.
- Clothes closet control: I like to be consulted and choose to people what they wear everyday or day after day or when possible. Also I like to consulted what clothes you buy.
- Recieving pics & vids: I prefer to have the ability to see what slave/sub do without any amount limit.

Light likes:-
- Clothed master, Unclothed sub/slave.
- Anal play.
- Puppy slave.
- Nipples torture.
- Piss play.

Things I want to discover:-
- Crossdressing.
- In real life sessions (in future).
- Sharing and hooks up my sub/slave with strangers (online, or in real life sex) with my permission.
- Scat (if you into it)

My Dislikes & Limits:-
- sending pics and videos: I can't send them because I don't have much privacy, and also because of my work and study. Accordingly, I won't show my appearance because of my work and study, and I won't share nude because I live with big family and it is risky.
- Unhonsty & Lies: I don't like this. And it is a huge turn off for me.

These are my likes and limits which I can remember for now. Don't hesitate to contact me if those likes, limits doesn't fit with you. We can do some discussion. I am open to any new kinks and ideas if interesting.

How to apply if you interested:-
You can apply via Kik or DM with a brief about yourself (Asl, hobbies, etc). What are your likes, dislikes, limits, and extra details about you. Send pics or vids of yourself to show me how do you look like. Making an effort in your application will catch my interest. Feel free to ask me anything if you want more details or know more about me.

My Kik:- tuf149011

*Important notes:-*
- Please, don't waste your & my time if you aren't serious.
- Replying to you in Kik or PM doesn't mean It is final acceptance, even if I say you're interesting me. But that mean I accept you initially as a potential candidate for the vacancy.
- I'm going to do a recruiting process (will take at least 3 days to 5 days at most, depends) to see which of the candidates will fill the vacancy. I might choose one or two to fill it.
- For all unsuccessful applicants, don't feel ashamed or discouraged if I don't get interest on you, beacuse I believe this relation would work better in mutual interest. I'm sure you gonna find someone better.
- Prefer to contact me on Snapchat. It's ok if you PM me but possible daley in responding might happen.
- Everyone is welcome to contact me.

Thank you for everyone reach to this point which makes me happy. Contact me if you interested, and reply to my thread and support me if aren't interested too. I will be glad if there any note to improve my thread.

I hope you all liked my thread,
Sincerely
The following user says Thank You to TheCool10 for this post:
Old 05-11-2023, 07:23 AM   #2
Merconos28

Sounds hot. any slave would be lucky to have you as their master.
Old 05-22-2023, 08:01 AM   #3
_Edge

I did edge some time for him, hes a good master that deserves a slave.

Loves: edgeing, semi public, wedgies, short term denial, wedgies
dislikes: cum eating, public, long term denial
limits: public, family, blood, piss, poop, messy, face, illegal

Edge me!
PM Dares
My Blog
Old 05-23-2023, 01:49 PM   #4
Twinkboy

I’m in kik littlebitch1123

Male gay 22
Old 05-24-2023, 12:33 PM   #5
sissyboi.

Default Friendly

Seems like a friendly dom. Asked questions and got responses.

BDSM test result: http://bdsmtest.org/r/6nxkYa4q

kik: sissyMia. (please don't forget the dot)
Old 06-01-2023, 03:32 PM   #6
sissycumeater

Such a hot add to read! Only been speaking a short time, but can already tell you've got that caring side to being a master that alot of people look for.

Hopefully I can please you when needed Sir!

😘😘

Kik - a.johnson1298

I'm always looking to try new things and add to my likes!

Likes - orgasm control, cum eating & cum play, degrading & humiliation, sissification, pics, self facials

limits - family, scat, blackmail, face pic/audio

Toys/clothes - Two black silicone buttplugs 1x small 1x large and 1x vibrator. Pink, grey thongs a tight grey turtleneck bodysuit, red lace/silk basque, blue long sleeved silk/shiny bodysuit and some tights.
Old 06-13-2023, 09:27 AM   #7
TheCool10

Default Bumping post after a month

Hi slaves/subs

First of all, I wanna thanks these about thire nice and cute replies. Which means a lot to me.

I'm back looking for again. Didn't find anyone fit with my needs and match with my thoughts yet. So wish good luck to all new applicants.

Sincerely,
Old 07-25-2023, 04:46 AM   #8
TheCool10

Default Bumping

Bumping it up, I'm looking again.
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk