Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Old 02-29-2024, 12:29 PM   #1
imaslavewhowantstos

Female 24/female/top seeks any age/male/slave in UK (life & time con)

24/female/top seeks any age/male/slave in UK or online (life & time con)

Hello - I'm a female in UK and I'm seeking some little losers who fancy fawning over me, worshipping me and sitting chatting or doing anything else I want.

I have deep desires to use up all your time with tasks that I want. To apply to be my Simp you need a PC/Laptop I do not accept simps who only use mobile. You also need to be patient and willing to do as you are told. I will warn you, my control has been referred to as "boring", "mind numbing". I get off on this, I get off on wasting your time. I get off on the manual nature of what i ask of you.

My kinks are humiliation, shame, mocking your fetishes, time wasting & menial tasks. I like little pathetic subs who have dark little unusual fetishes or obsessions, so be wild and tell me what you have so I can take advantage of it.

I do require my little simps to like feet/shoes & enjoy looking at women. My control isnt for everyone and if you dont wanna comply or be belittled and mocked and have your time wasted. Don't message me.

To show me you've actually read this - tell me the favourite shoes you like on a girl. If your answer is "heels", you'll be ignored. If your answer and idea for what women you like is some stupid glamour models, you'll be ghosted. I'm hard to please. Impress me.

This is what i've seeked before from my little owned things.

Last edited by imaslavewhowantstos; 02-29-2024 at 12:56 PM.
imaslavewhowantstos is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to imaslavewhowantstos for this post:
Old 02-29-2024, 01:15 PM   #2
disturbedice

Sadly not from the UK but i wish you the best of luck

Kinks: Bondage(especially shibari), dom/sub play, impact play, feet, orgasm denial/control, chastity, facesitting, rule setting, punishments, humiliation, cbt/ballbusting, breathplay and counting as i am still experimenting.

Limits: Illegal things, Permanent damage, Full public, stuff involving friends & family, facepics, scat, and anything blood.

Toys: Pishock remote shock-collar, chastity cage, ballgag
disturbedice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2024, 04:42 PM   #3
Rickiscool
Baby Member

I'm interested ma'am
Rickiscool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2024, 12:17 PM   #4
Lleiardo
Baby Member

Default please let me fight my mind

Hello Mistress

when i read your Post i just had to register here. Since everything you wrote resonates so strongly within me.
Me too have the fetish of enduring. Wasting my time for someones amusement.
Working mindlessly stupid tasks. But having no choice but to endure.

I love the fight with my own psyche. Not wanting. But having to. Beeing Chained till im done with it.
I would love to expierience that with someone who likes this as well.
Taking all my free time from me.

Im 33 male and from germany. I really like black Gothic style boots. Pleasers. Or more robust ones.
I would love to hear from you. Please write to me so i can give you my contacts.
Lleiardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2024, 04:32 PM   #5
Justme84

Sent you a DM. Please check your messages.

Quote:
Originally Posted by imaslavewhowantstos View Post
24/female/top seeks any age/male/slave in UK or online (life & time con)

Hello - I'm a female in UK and I'm seeking some little losers who fancy fawning over me, worshipping me and sitting chatting or doing anything else I want.

I have deep desires to use up all your time with tasks that I want. To apply to be my Simp you need a PC/Laptop I do not accept simps who only use mobile. You also need to be patient and willing to do as you are told. I will warn you, my control has been referred to as "boring", "mind numbing". I get off on this, I get off on wasting your time. I get off on the manual nature of what i ask of you.

My kinks are humiliation, shame, mocking your fetishes, time wasting & menial tasks. I like little pathetic subs who have dark little unusual fetishes or obsessions, so be wild and tell me what you have so I can take advantage of it.

I do require my little simps to like feet/shoes & enjoy looking at women. My control isnt for everyone and if you dont wanna comply or be belittled and mocked and have your time wasted. Don't message me.

To show me you've actually read this - tell me the favourite shoes you like on a girl. If your answer is "heels", you'll be ignored. If your answer and idea for what women you like is some stupid glamour models, you'll be ghosted. I'm hard to please. Impress me.

This is what i've seeked before from my little owned things.
Justme84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2024, 02:39 AM   #6
TWIRBebe

PM sent Miss Slave who wants tos
TWIRBebe is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk