Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-04-2018, 04:01 AM   #31
dare2be

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Blue View Post
Yes, good job! Don't slack off though, we will expect many more reports on your progress these upcoming weeks...as well as a grand FINAL report at the end of June describing in great detail the results for your overall hole training.

Keep a consistent schedule for ALL of your rules/daily tasks...and you definitely should see some major improvements!
A final report. Got it!
dare2be is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2018, 07:24 PM   #32
dare2be

Update:

I've already done three rounds of kegel exercises today. It's already getting easier and I've only done a total of six rounds.

My ass is sore and red from fucking it and the toothpaste covered buttplug. I tortured my nipples last night with a good scrubbing and pumping. I also discovered that my hoop earrings make a wonderful torture device for my nipples. They act almost like real piercings and I can tug on them decently hard. Hurts WAY more than any other clamp I've used.

I'm wet and horny all the time in a way I never felt with clit edging. Desperation would always come in short, intense bursts when I edged with my clit. Now, I'm horny all the time, making a mess of my panties and I've only been denied for five days.
Old 06-04-2018, 07:27 PM   #33
Screamnbeaver
getDare Sweetheart

Why not get your nipples pierced if you like it so much
Screamnbeaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2018, 07:33 PM   #34
dare2be

Quote:
Originally Posted by Screamnbeaver View Post
Why not get your nipples pierced if you like it so much
I might soon! I've been tempted to for a while. But, as I'm going on vacation and will be in the water, that's not a good idea this month.
Old 06-04-2018, 10:05 PM   #35
NaughtyDaddy
Distinguished Member

Good to know that your pussy is now behaving well.
It'll be more than interesting when you'll be in that shop tout buy your deepthroat training Dildo. Specially without any panties and vibed.....

Likes: Girls that are submissive, obedient, slave-minded, bratty, selfish, daring, slutty, messy, showoff, pissers, who crave to wet for their daddy and if I have forgotten something you'va thoughts on, just say it to me baby girl.

Hates: Rap music, fake profiles, not being answered!
Find me at FetLife: D0mDaddyVS
KiK: NaughtyDaddyVS007

My tumblr: dom-daddy-sluttrainer.tumblr.com
My BDSM test:
https://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=3777857
NaughtyDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2018, 10:23 PM   #36
dare2be

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaughtyDaddy View Post
Good to know that your pussy is now behaving well.
It'll be more than interesting when you'll be in that shop tout buy your deepthroat training Dildo. Specially without any panties and vibed.....
I've just realized that I can't go to the shop until after my vacation (ends on the 20th), at the very earliest.

Will you punish me for my inability to follow your dare through the month of June? Will you change the dare?
Old 06-04-2018, 10:32 PM   #37
NaughtyDaddy
Distinguished Member

Your punishment will be to create a blog here or on tumblr and to post each day the picture of your messed panties until you get that toy.

Likes: Girls that are submissive, obedient, slave-minded, bratty, selfish, daring, slutty, messy, showoff, pissers, who crave to wet for their daddy and if I have forgotten something you'va thoughts on, just say it to me baby girl.

My BDSM test:
Old 06-04-2018, 10:34 PM   #38
dare2be

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaughtyDaddy View Post
Your punishment will be to create a blog here or on tumblr and to post each day the picture of your messed panties until you get that toy.
Understood. I'll create a blog and post the link here (unless it's against the forum rules).
Old 06-04-2018, 10:40 PM   #39
NaughtyDaddy
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dare2be View Post
Understood. I'll create a blog and post the link here (unless it's against the forum rules).
It isn't.
No cheating. You must picture them at the end or your day so that everyone can see how much of a dirty girl you've been.

My BDSM test:
Old 06-05-2018, 01:49 PM   #40
dare2be

Rule #3 will now be completed with clamped nipples and a plug inserted until I'm able to obtain a mirror.
Old 06-05-2018, 01:52 PM   #41
MattS87

Quote:
Originally Posted by dare2be View Post
Rule #3 will now be completed with clamped nipples and a plug inserted until I'm able to obtain a mirror.
Impressive well done

Likes: clamps, cum challenges, Anal, bondage games, pee, hidden public

Dislikes: poop, eating cum, public, blood, lasting marks.

love receiving and completing challenges from dominant females let me try and please you.

Willing to give challeneges to submissive and or willing Females!!

Feel free to ask me anything I'll more than likely answer it or do it
MattS87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2018, 01:57 PM   #42
sadist87

Edge yourself 5 times in the planes bathroom using your dildo in your asshole. Message me if you want more dares

Limits: scat eating, piss drinking, findom, face pics, gore, public and family.
sadist87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2018, 03:51 PM   #43
dare2be

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadist87 View Post
Edge yourself 5 times in the planes bathroom using your dildo in your asshole. Message me if you want more dares
Unfortunately, I won't be bringing the dildo onto the plane and I can't edge anally + I'm not allowed to edge with my clit. Please punish me for not being able to fulfill your dare and/or change the rules of the dare so I can complete it.
Old 06-05-2018, 03:58 PM   #44
sadist87

Ok as punishment you have to wear a diaper for 24 hours (you can wear it index your cloths so no one will know) and you must use it instead of the bathroom. For your new dare you have to put on a short skirt with sexy panties and walk in a public area for 3 hours and you must bend over 15 times (your choice when) and you have to go to a secluded area where you are are and leave your panties there and then your done

Limits: scat eating, piss drinking, findom, face pics, gore, public and family.
sadist87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2018, 04:11 PM   #45
dare2be

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadist87 View Post
Ok as punishment you have to wear a diaper for 24 hours (you can wear it index your cloths so no one will know) and you must use it instead of the bathroom. For your new dare you have to put on a short skirt with sexy panties and walk in a public area for 3 hours and you must bend over 15 times (your choice when) and you have to go to a secluded area where you are are and leave your panties there and then your done
All of these are outside of my limits... Every one.
The following user says Thank You to dare2be for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
holes, stretch, stretching, train, training