Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > s/M Blogs

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-17-2017, 10:58 AM   #1
Monos24

Default Journey of being a slave to Sir

Hello dear forum,

Where to start ohh maybe some of you have already read my previous blog I was writing here few months earlier. Dont be confused but I need to say that sadly but relationship with my previous Master didn't go well..
So now I am back again whit a new Master and starting totally new journey which I would try to explain in this blog.

For those who didn't read my last blog let me represent myself a little to you..
I am 30 years old male slave, located in Europe. I am in relationship with my girlfriend for more than 5 years now but she is not into domination.
Also, despite I am in love with a girl I can say that I am Bisexual - I could say that gender is not important to me when I am in slave role play.
I have already been slave for quite a few Masters in the past, but this is my second time when I was told from the Master to write the blog, so here we go...
Ohh I should write here my likes/dislikes/limits list - so you will know in advance what made me feel good and what was hard for me...

LIKES: CBT, humiliation, domination, edging, forced orgasms, slight pain, edging, BDSM, training, slave positions, corner time, weekly tasks

DISLIKES (things master can force me for punishments): semi-public, hard humiliation, multiple forced orgasms, cum control, feminization,
own cum eating, self-facial, hard pain, soft toilet play, anal

LIMITS: Nothing completely public, family based or illegal, no animal, nothing permanent, no scat, no blackmail So know that you "
closely"

Now that you know the background, let me tell you the story about new master, which I was told to call Sir. So from now on I should refer to him with the name Sir.
Two days back I wrote an Ad on getdare forum about searching a new master and few hours lather Sir contacted me. He sad that he is 29 years old and he is an online master for more than 10 years now.
Sir saw my Ad and he decided to give me on trial round. Yes so you know, I am now slave on trial time whit Sir. After a week or maybe few weeks, Sir would decide if I am good enough of a slave to put his energy into.
And that is how it all began. Sir told me some first rules I need to respect from now on...

this rules are:
>Today I need to wear underwear which have cut on back and front exposing my penis and ass, or go commando (no underwear).
>No cumming.
>Edging for 10 mins when I wake up. While edging I need to repeat out loud "Thank you master for letting me touch your cock",
>I need shaving my penis, balls, armpits and probably also ass - and keeping shaved all the time.
>Write a report of our session and my experience once a week So like Sir sad I will write a report and post it here once a week for the whole week what has happened to me, describing each day when I had a task or a session whit Sir...

So let the writing starts:

TUESDAY:

In the morning after waking up and having breakfast I starter chatting with Sir on skype.
We talked about Sir likes/dislikes, how Sir and I see domination and master-slave relationship. So we talked a little about everything and got to know each other. After about an hour of chatting Sir decided that it is the time for my first inspection.
I run my camera and show myself for the first time to Sir. After a while I needed to strip naked, and Sir thought me my first 3 slave positions.
1. is standing whit legs apart and hands behind back,
2. is showing back to Sir, bending down and spreading my ass chicks.
3. is front sidee knelling whit legs apart and hands behind head.

I need to say that I like to learn slave positions, especially when in a session it is humiliating and somehow exciting when I get an order in which position to go, in a way it feels like I am becoming Sirs little puppy.
So somehow I hope I will get to learn much more than 3 positions throu ought time with Sir... After some time Sir ordered me to start masturbating his cock..
By HIS cock he ment my cock which is from now on his property -therefore his cock. I was really happy started masturbating and using spit for lubricant. It was nice after I was a bit closer Sir also ordered me to tap my balls with other hand - and the excitement rise much higher. Thank you for that pleasures Sir. After some time Sir asked me if I own jockstrap.
I sad now but it wasnt long that I started making one from my old underwear. Sir instructed me and I cut out the front and the back whole on my briefs.
Then I was give an order to try it. It was a really emparasing and exciting felling- a bit humiliating when I saw my ass pop out in the middle. Exposing my ass and penis in the front felt really humiliating..
Then I done more of edging whit my jocks on. It was really exciting. Also Sir sad that they look good on me, I felt good hearing that from Sir.
After some time I needed to get naked again and we practiced my 3 positions and started edging again. During edging I needed to repeatsentencee "Thank you master for letting me touch your cock".
(that is also a sentence that I need to work on every morning when edging for 10mins) and when edging, slapping my balls and speaking sentence I got really really close.
I stoppedd immediately but OMG it was not soon enough. And I started cumming. I wasn't touching my penis so I didn't felt pressure.
After some cum went out of penis an on the floor my cock stayed in erected position. And I still felt horny - it wanst a full orgasm thank god. I dont know what would have Sir do to me if I would do full orgasm.
Eventoughh I was scared cuz I know I was not a good boy. But Sir wasnt to angry probably because it was out first time session..He just put me in the corner and made me stay there.
Corner time for 10mins and thinking about what I have done - it was a "piece of cake" compared what kind of punishment I could get...But
like I sad probably that is because we just started, I am sure Sir would punish me more for that kind of fail. In thinking out loud I hope he will next time..
Oh and one more thing - I needed to lick the cum from the floor. That could be a bit harder but hmmm in reality I need to addmit I faked it..
I didnt put the cum actually in my mouth but Sir didnt noticed that...Hope it wont get me in trouble saying this now.. I am just being honest. Also I asked if I could clean my penis because there was a little cum on it, Sir was very understanding and let me wipe it off with toilet paper.
I was sure I would need to clean it with hand and lick it but Sir was very kind and made me clean it with paper. Thank you Sir.

So after some time edging again, Sir turned on his camera and masturbate while let me watch it. Need to say that Sir gots much larger penis compared to my. I know why he is dominant and I am slave.
I felt humiliating because I was showing myself naked in a 1. position edging, taping my balls, and telling him how he is better than me. He also let me know that he will cum and I could only watch it, while I wasnt
allowed. It was very humiliating and not fair, but that is how life is, Sir sad. He was right. Then he came, I could only wach
and thinking in my head how good that felt. I was kind of embaresed, felt like I am only a toy for pleassure. But that is what I am. I am a slave for Sirs pleasures nothing else...

And I made it. It was honor that Sir made me masturbate during his masturbation. He could only put me in some humilaiting position and made me only watch.
Not having any pleasure to myself. But it was hard because after Sir came I needed to stop. No second cumming for me. I get it, I didnt earn it not even close.

Then Sir gave me some rules I need to obey during the day: like I mentioned I needed to wear those jockstraps during my work this day, not cumming, ohhh
and tomorrow I will need to shave my body for Sir and keep it shaved from now on. I will look like a little slave boy..no more man feeling for me...
Also tomorrow I will need to edge for 10 mins and repeating sentence. So now I just came home and changed the briefs. I need to say that it was really embarising wearing jocks...
my penis kept falling out now and then when I started to get erected. Also I could felt air trough my penis and also ass. I felt exposed and humiliated and tried not to bend too much, because the cut on the backside could easily be visible.
But thank god the front cut was small enought, because if it was an inch bigger my penis would be all the time out, possible even balls would fall out. But being a bit small most of the time penis was inside. I just hope Sir won't change his mind and made me do bigger hole for the next time if I will ever need to wear these...

Thank you for this day lessons Sir, what else could I say. And I am sure this was the most enjoying session for me, probably you will get more strict on me soon...maybe I desserve that, I dont know...

slave Monos

DISLIKES: multiple forced orgasms, denial, feminization, own cum eating, cumming on my own face, hard pain, light toilet play, slave positions, anal

LIMITS: Nothing completley public, family based or ilegal, no animal, nothing permanent, no blackmail
Monos24 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Monos24 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk