Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-24-2022, 12:31 AM   #1
painslut00

Default 22f: tasks and dares over break

I recently revived my account on this site and decided to post a thread. I'm on winter break as of right now and am looking for some ideas. I am living with my parents so the tasks would have to either be pretty quiet or something i'd have to wait to execute. i would prefer it if the tasks are more closely related with breast/nipple or bondage, and maybe wedgies as i have been exploring those recently. my likes and limits are in my signature, so go wild with that. i am working over the weekends part time since i am a college student but other than that i should be free.

i will say as a slight disclaimer, as i am relatively thin, i do have B cup breasts. so if you were thinking of leaning towards that, i may have to find a rather unusual or creative way to get them bound, but it is possible to do so effectively.

thank you in advance for any tasks given, and i will do my best to provide a detailed report upon completion.

dislikes: hard spanking, extreme nipple pain, pee, bladder control

limits: pics/vids, scat, illegal, family, friends, illegal, anal

toys: no official sex toys but i have almost every household item ranging from your generic spatula to sandpaper of various grit (although i do not own rubberbands)
painslut00 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bondage, breast pain, nipple, nipple dares