Closed Thread

Old 07-17-2009, 04:14 PM   #16
tilly07
Account Banned

Wow... I'm truelly speechless by that.
Old 07-17-2009, 04:40 PM   #17
Pingu
Be afraid

Wicked, if I may ask you a question, do you suppoer McCain then or do you dislike both Obama and McCain?
Old 07-17-2009, 04:41 PM   #18
dragonator
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Officelover View Post
Oh LittleRayRay, you are still awesome and I want you to ignore this rant. But please, know this: I do not dislike you. You've said you've grown up in Indiana, so I let you off the hook, but let me please explain the FACTS: (Oh, and please no hard feelings):

1. Obama is not a bad president. We can all agree he is better than his predecessor. He has not yet started a pointless war that has no set goals. In fact he has tried to stop said war.

He has not ignored Global Warming, and is doing something, anything, to try to stop it.

He is trying to stop torture. Is it like Obama ordered this torture? No, he didn't. On the other hand, on his first FREAKING day as president he ordered to start closing down Guantamino Bay where the real torture was happening.

Incidentally, all this torture was allowed by George Bush, though banned by the Constituation. And, btw, Obama has discontinued Waterboarding.

That is suffocation torture.

Think about that.

And what about the economy?

Did you know that in the last three Republican presidents, we have generated a three trillion dollar debt. That's written as, $3,000,000,000,000

(Look at this funny video on Youtube: http://3trillion.org/)

Also, did you know, that with the last Democratic presdent before Obama, Clinton, there was a SURPLUS?

Obama is trying to make this country a better place. Obama is trying to fix the mess that George Bush made.

2. First of all, LittleRayRay (once again, please no hard feelings. You rock.) you misspelled McCain.

Second of all, and I quote:

Palin in office?

The thought haunts my nightmares. That woman is insane. She is THE WORST possible candiate for anything. Ever.

Can you imagine if Palin would become president? So what, "Oh there would be a woman president." That is not worth the era of doom and idiocy that would fall upon these great United States of America.

She believes "Creationism should be taught alongside Evolution in the Schools." WTF?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are we living in the dark ages?! Creationism is clearly the beliefs of one religion. What would happen if they taught that? Why bother having freedom of religion at all, if the schools will just tell students, "This is what you have to believe." Do we need another Scopes Monkey Trial? Didn't we already have that? In the TWENTIES!

She wants to make a constitutional ammendment against gay marriage.

WTF???????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gay marriage should be legal everywhere. It's not fair. It's a form of segregation- it's like saying Blacks have to go to a seperate school. This is denying a certain group of people the American right to marry. It's the exact same thing as making a constitutional ammendment that bans people with blonde hair, or Muslims, or people who believe in Unicorns, or people who practice Wicca from marrying.

Besides that, it's bypassing the right of the state to decide whether or not gays can marry.

"Bridge To Nowhere" ring any bells?

Oh, remember during the campaign when she went to her church so that they could perform a exorsm on her to rid her of the demons that "Democratic sorcerers" placed upon her? Her church believes that she can talk "the languages of angels".

Well, at least she won't be wasteful.

Oh wait, she spent 35,000 dollars of campaign money on an outfit. What would she do with the American taxpayers money?

She seems to be a family-kind of person.

Oh wait, her teenage daughter was pregnant.

She seems to eb the worst possible person to be president, except for Georrge Bush himself.

So yeah, Obama is doing a pretty good job, and we shouldn't be swayed by these lies and half-truthes.
u cant say we cal all agree he is better then bush because he has yet to prove himself in my eyes and i liked bush

global warming is real however the green house affect is not (and yes there are sceitists who beleive that about %10 and when it comes to scietists the number of scietists who beleive something doesnt matter as long as a few do for example take string theory)

you cant blame bush for how WE spend things too much yes he might have been able to help some but not enough to be worth pointing out that he didnt because ultimately it is up to us to make the right spendoing choices

i feel that we should keep guantonomo bay open so that we CAN torture when nesseceary (would u rather one man be tortured or 100 killed? if we had captured and tortured an alkida member then maybe we could have stopped 9/11)

i alwso wouldnt mind palin as president

creationilism SHOULD be taught along side with evolution!!!! evolution in in of itself is the particular beleives of a single religion, atheism

i think we SHOULD make a constitutional amendment against gay marriages! it is a sacred joining of a man and a woman idc if there together or if the have a similiar joining but IT CANT BE CALLED MARRIAGE!!!!!

i must do any dare that i get as long as this is a part of my signiture
I was dared to post my full erect length. my full erect penis length is 3 inches.
Old 07-17-2009, 04:47 PM   #19
jhacksworth

lol I liked this one better locked... Too many people never read up on issues before they vote so they end up voting for stupid shit and stupid people... I'm not saying everyone in here is stupid, I'm just generalizing the society as a whole...
Old 07-17-2009, 05:07 PM   #20
Pingu
Be afraid

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonator View Post
u cant say we cal all agree he is better then bush because he has yet to prove himself in my eyes and i liked bush

global warming is real however the green house affect is not (and yes there are sceitists who beleive that about %10 and when it comes to scietists the number of scietists who beleive something doesnt matter as long as a few do for example take string theory)

you cant blame bush for how WE spend things too much yes he might have been able to help some but not enough to be worth pointing out that he didnt because ultimately it is up to us to make the right spendoing choices

i feel that we should keep guantonomo bay open so that we CAN torture when nesseceary (would u rather one man be tortured or 100 killed? if we had captured and tortured an alkida member then maybe we could have stopped 9/11)

creationilism SHOULD be taught along side with evolution!!!! evolution in in of itself is the particular beleives of a single religion, atheism

i think we SHOULD make a constitutional amendment against gay marriages! it is a sacred joining of a man and a woman idc if there together or if the have a similiar joining but IT CANT BE CALLED MARRIAGE!!!!!
Fair point but as Officelover said, I very much doubt Obama will ever be as bad as Bush.

I presume you mean that the Greenhouse effect is not linked to Global Warming which is an argument some people put forward. If you're saying that the Greenhouse effect doesn't exist then you are wrong. There is enough proof on Earth and other planets/moons to show that it does exist.

Hahaha, national debt isn't money that is spent by individuals in the country. It's by the goverment in various areas so you spending $1 on a Pepsi isn't going to contribute to the USA being $3 trillion in debt.

This argument is the most stupid argument ever and it usually made by ignorant white folk who will never be at risk of being abducted from their home, tortured and then killed without a trace. It may very well be fun for you to sit in your room and say "Yeah nevermind about all the innocent people they torture or capture" but perhaps you might want to consider the thousands of families in Afghanistan or Iraq who have had innocent loved ones taken away from them in the name of "freedom".

I know you're allowed an opinion and if you think Palin would be a good president but honestly, I fear for your country if a lot of people think that.

Athiesm isn't a religon by the way. Which class does creatioism get taught in btw in the USA? Religous Studies or Science?
Old 07-17-2009, 05:14 PM   #21
nate2010
getDare Sweetheart

Pingu, creatioism would be taught in religious studies. There is the separation of church and state here which bans teaching religion in a public school, so it is only taught in religious private schools. We do learn about different religions and their views in social studies classes, but its just for understanding the religion, not to actually learn the religion.
Old 07-17-2009, 05:19 PM   #22
Pingu
Be afraid

I see. In the UK, we have Religous Studies and Science. Christianity tends to be the main focus but Islam, Hinduism, Buddhism, Judiasm get taught too and Creationism get's taught as well in that class.

In science then the Big Bang theory/Evolution get's taught. I personally think it's a fair balance.
Old 07-17-2009, 05:23 PM   #23
Officelover
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Nuclear

I'm just saying that is what Sarah Palin wanted.

Pingu, thank you. You seem to always have my back in political matters.

Quote:

1. The green house effect is a real phenomenon. Take Venus for example. That could happen to us.

2. Actually, when we buy thinks it often stimulates the economy. But when the government wastes money, we all suffer as our tax money goes down the drain.

3. As Pingu said, your argument about torture is morally, ethically, humanly, philisopically, and emotionally WRONG. "Oh, let's torture someone who may or may not be guilty, to find out information that we assume this person posseses to um, "Keep us safe"." This is easy for you to say, but too many innocent people were totrured, just so that the American public thought they were safe. But if we stoop to the level where our government can torture people for no reason, then we ourselves are not safe.

4. Palin would eb a terrible president. There is no beating around the bush (pun).

5. Atheism is not a religion, it is absence of such. And evolution is not it's belief per se.

6. Gays should be able to marry.
Old 07-17-2009, 05:24 PM   #24
nate2010
getDare Sweetheart

The view here is if you try to teach religious views in a public school, it will make people mad. In a village to the north of me a teacher was fired for having a bible on his desk and teaching Creationism in science.

I personally wouldn't mind them teaching some, or creating a class within public schools that is an elective where you can go for different religious studies, it would allow people to learn more about the different religions and be more tolerant of them.
Old 07-17-2009, 05:28 PM   #25
dragonator
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pingu View Post
Fair point but as Officelover said, I very much doubt Obama will ever be as bad as Bush.

I presume you mean that the Greenhouse effect is not linked to Global Warming which is an argument some people put forward. If you're saying that the Greenhouse effect doesn't exist then you are wrong. There is enough proof on Earth and other planets/moons to show that it does exist.

Hahaha, national debt isn't money that is spent by individuals in the country. It's by the goverment in various areas so you spending $1 on a Pepsi isn't going to contribute to the USA being $3 trillion in debt.

This argument is the most stupid argument ever and it usually made by ignorant white folk who will never be at risk of being abducted from their home, tortured and then killed without a trace. It may very well be fun for you to sit in your room and say "Yeah nevermind about all the innocent people they torture or capture" but perhaps you might want to consider the thousands of families in Afghanistan or Iraq who have had innocent loved ones taken away from them in the name of "freedom".

I know you're allowed an opinion and if you think Palin would be a good president but honestly, I fear for your country if a lot of people think that.

Athiesm isn't a religon by the way. Which class does creatioism get taught in btw in the USA? Religous Studies or Science?

i supportted bush until the end so saying hes as bad as bush isnt really

i mean that the green house affect as portrayed by the media doesnt exist 7yea gases are building up in our atmosphere no theyre not making a real difference in the earths tempature it is simply the earth's billion year cycle and there is nothing we can do about it

i wsnt talking about national debt i was talking about the economy

national debt is a fact of war unless u are the one supplying the others with weapons and wat not

yes i am a white man and yes i no that there will be some innocents captured but what about all the innocents in normal jail? if you want to have a system in place to catch criminals you have to be willing to acknowledge that there may be some innocents captured, i didnt say that they were doing the right thing with guantonomo bay, they should make sure they are not innocent b4 they start torturing them, but it is better then nothing!

and by deffinition atheism IS technically a religion it isnt simply a religion that does not beleive in an after life or diety. Science is taught however evolution is even a proven fact so imo if you want to teach one form of unprovable history you must teach all forms, im not saying natural selection (the key ingredient in evolution) cant be proven but you can't prove that that is the way it happened and thusly eithier it should be removed or creationalism added.

I was dared to post my full erect length. my full erect penis length is 3 inches.

Last edited by dragonator; 07-17-2009 at 06:27 PM.
Old 07-17-2009, 05:31 PM   #26
dragonator
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Officelover View Post
I'm just saying that is what Sarah Palin wanted.

Pingu, thank you. You seem to always have my back in political matters.

1. The green house effect is a real phenomenon. Take Venus for example. That could happen to us.

2. Actually, when we buy thinks it often stimulates the economy. But when the government wastes money, we all suffer as our tax money goes down the drain.

3. As Pingu said, your argument about torture is morally, ethically, humanly, philisopically, and emotionally WRONG. "Oh, let's torture someone who may or may not be guilty, to find out information that we assume this person posseses to um, "Keep us safe"." This is easy for you to say, but too many innocent people were totrured, just so that the American public thought they were safe. But if we stoop to the level where our government can torture people for no reason, then we ourselves are not safe.

4. Palin would eb a terrible president. There is no beating around the bush (pun).

5. Atheism is not a religion, it is absence of such. And evolution is not it's belief per se.

6. Gays should be able to marry.
for 1 thru 5 see my post aove (i dont no how to add a quote to it once its posted srry)

like i said by definiton a marriage is a sacred joining of a man
and awoman they can be together and have a similiar legal binding joining you just cant call it marriage

Old 07-17-2009, 06:17 PM   #27
lokelake
getDare Succubus

Actually dragonater, "evolution" is not a proven fact, thats why it is still called a "theory."
Old 07-17-2009, 06:27 PM   #28
dragonator
getDare Devil

thats wut i ment to say lol.....
(my keyboard didnt register the in on isnt i musta hit them too lightly lol)

i siad natural selection the key element in evolution is a proven fact however it is not proven that it even CAN go to the extents nesseceary for evolution (its been proven that it makes rabbits possibly a little stronger or smarter or something but they will always be rabbits, in evolution it is suggested that germs became humans which is a much more extreme version)

Old 07-17-2009, 06:32 PM   #29
lokelake
getDare Succubus

Quote:
thats wut i ment to say lol.....
(my keyboard didnt register the in on isnt i musta hit them too lightly lol)

i siad natural selection the key element in evolution is a proven fact however it is not proven that it even CAN go to the extents nesseceary for evolution (its been proven that it makes rabbits possibly a little stronger or smarter or something but they will always be rabbits, in evolution it is suggested that germs became humans which is a much more extreme version)

Oh, I see, lol.

One thing, I think that is just stupid what Obama approved there.

Another thing, I don't think Natural Selection was proven yet, I could be wrong though.
Old 07-17-2009, 06:43 PM   #30
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...
Envelope

Quote:
i supportted bush until the end so saying hes as bad as bush isnt really

i mean that the green house affect as portrayed by the media doesnt exist 7yea gases are building up in our atmosphere no theyre not making a real difference in the earths tempature it is simply the earth's billion year cycle and there is nothing we can do about it

i wsnt talking about national debt i was talking about the economy

national debt is a fact of war unless u are the one supplying the others with weapons and wat not

yes i am a white man and yes i no that there will be some innocents captured but what about all the innocents in normal jail? if you want to have a system in place to catch criminals you have to be willing to acknowledge that there may be some innocents captured, i didnt say that they were doing the right thing with guantonomo bay, they should make sure they are not innocent b4 they start torturing them, but it is better then nothing!

and by deffinition atheism IS technically a religion it isnt simply a religion that does not beleive in an after life or diety. Science is taught however evolution is even a proven fact so imo if you want to teach one form of unprovable history you must teach all forms, im not saying natural selection (the key ingredient in evolution) cant be proven but you can't prove that that is the way it happened and thusly eithier it should be removed or creationalism added.
Religion (from http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/religion)
1) a set of beliefs concerning the cause, nature, and purpose of the universe, esp. when considered as the creation of a superhuman agency or agencies, usually involving devotional and ritual observances, and often containing a moral code governing the conduct of human affairs;
2) a specific fundamental set of beliefs and practices generally agreed upon by a number of persons or sects;
3) the body of persons adhering to a particular set of beliefs and practices;
4) the life or state of a monk, nun, etc.
5) the practice of religious beliefs; ritual observance of faith.
6) something one believes in and follows devotedly; a point or matter of ethics or conscience.

Science is not religion in any sense of the definition. Science does not contain any mention of purpose or ritual, nor does it imply any moral code (which also sometimes presents a problem); it is not fundamental because it evolves according to the discoveries made, nor is it tied to a specific group based on belief or even ethics or conscience.

As for gays not being allowed to marry, what is mariage?
1) the social institution under which a man and woman establish their decision to live as husband and wife by legal commitments, religious ceremonies, etc;
2) the state, condition, or relationship of being married; wedlock;
3) the legal or religious ceremony that formalizes the decision of a man and woman to live as husband and wife, including the accompanying social festivities;
4) a relationship in which two people have pledged themselves to each other in the manner of a husband and wife, without legal sanction.
5) any close or intimate association or union
6) a formal agreement between two companies or enterprises to combine operations, resources, etc., for mutual benefit; merger.

I will abide by the notion that traditionally, mariage has always been between a man and a woman. There is no arguing that point. But it is a 'social' institution, one that was created ages ago to facilitate procreation. Its history is shrouded in intrigue. It would be nice to understand, but we weren't there. And remember that traditional mariages were also alliances between families, and that love factored not into it much of the time. But then again, mariage has nothing to do with love.

Societies change, and values do the same. If they don't, you get institutions like the Catholic Church, who are still based on models as old as the Roman Empire. No wonder it remains inflexible. The people at the bottom always evolve faster than the people at the top. It's the sad truth of our world.

As I heard somewhere before: There is no better way to express my love for her than with a legally binding contract. That's love!

You can visit my erotic stories website at:
interestinglifestories.weebly.com

This link can get you to all of my stories on this site as well:
Blog for my GD stories

Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk