Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 03-11-2024, 08:22 AM   #271
maaik

I dare you to put on two diapers (or one thick one) and a pair of your skinniest jeans, and then go to the mall. Once you get there, hang out until you manage to have an accident in your diapers. If you can wait on the mall for 15 minutes after your accident before you leave, you can change right away when you get home. If you leave any quicker though, you need to stay in your diapers for 2 hours after getting home.

I'm going for a walk in the park
Toys: Diaper,pull up,bra,thong,hipster,body, pantyhose, buttplug s/m,Swimsuit,jarretels collar, handcuffs, nipple clamps, legging, dress

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=95523
maaik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2024, 01:18 AM   #272
FoxyFemboy

Hold your pee and poo as long as you can. When you feel like you have to go, put on a diaper and head out. I want you to go to a either a mall or a very public park. There you are allowed to pee and poo yourself. Once you have done that I want you to take a seat somewhere and squish it all around. Sir there for 10 minutes. After the period is over head to a store where you can buy jeans or trousers. Get a pair, go and try it on and if it fits perfectly go and buy it. If you feel really daring you can also bring a second diaper and change while trying on your trousers and take your old diaper home, but this is just an extra, I know it would be impossible to hide the smell.
Dislikes: Pain, denial, pics, chastity, unimaginative tasks.
Limits: Rough anal, family, full public.
FoxyFemboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2024, 05:11 PM   #273
Dumb Eevee

How bout a little trip to the bathroom~

You should already be diapered, but yu may wear anything to cover it up. Also bring a spare diaper... no not for changies, well you'll see soon enough. And a paci

Go to the nearest public stall, lock it and get on yur knees, facing the wall. Place one hand in the front of yur diaper and one in the back, and set and hide a timer.
Using the paci in yur mouth, hold the diaper against the wall with yur paci for 10 minutes.

If yu check the time and its not been 10 minutes or you drop the diaper, restart + add a minute

Good luck cutie 0w0

M/20/Bi
Switch, Leaning towards sub

Loves, Likes, Dislikes, and Limits

Toys
Dumb Eevee is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
diaper, person above