Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Old 07-09-2011, 08:42 PM   #136
Memories for Life
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbtslave4u2 View Post
in all honesty, with your arguement makes it very easy to kill someone. it isnt difficult to kill your daughter and leave no evidence if you take 10 minutes to think about it.

no fingerprints on duct tape? put surgical gloves on.

prevent markings on the tape? pull the tape out and begin to apply the tape to victim. cut the end you began with and had your fingers on. keep it for later to throw away. finish aping the face holding the roll of tape.

hair samples? kill her at home, there will be no incriminating hair evidence since you both live there.

transporting the body? put her in a large trash bag triple bag it so no decompsition gets out.

removal of signs of suffucation? wait a month to report her missing, her flesh would have fully rotted by then leaving no trace of oxygen deprivation

say mexican took her. say daddy raped me. say drowned in pool. go home.

THAT'S HOW IT HAPPENED! it is not complicated at all! it is sick, disgusting, and only something Stephen King would write but that is how you lwave no hard evidence!
Thanks for analysis of the finer points of "Murder by Numbers". We'll see how Casey Anthony, criminal genius @ 22 years old< stands up to your observations:

1) no fingerprints on duct tape? put surgical gloves on.
Wouldn't the prosecution/police have thought about the "gloves" idea? Wouldn't it be easy to check if Casey had recently purchased some "surgical" gloves during that time period? Wouldn't the gloves be found in the trash? Wouldn't there be a good question about where is the rest of the box is -- she didn't throw away the rest of duct tape roll, why would she throw away the rest of the glove box?

2) prevent markings on the tape? pull the tape out and begin to apply the tape to victim. cut the end you began with and had your fingers on. keep it for later to throw away. finish aping the face holding the roll of tape.
But there is that "heart" shaped symbol on the duct tape that matches the roll found in George and Cindy Anthony's home! That was a distinctive mark that the prosecution tried to "suggest" meant something! Cut the end and had your fingers on? There should be evidence of tape residue on some scissors or glove residue on the tape, right?

3) hair samples? kill her at home, there will be no incriminating hair evidence since you both live there.
Kill her at home! Hell, just drown her in the pool! How did Casey clean up all the bodily fluid that's released at the point of death. If there extensive cleaning done, that would have been noted as a possible "murder scene" but that was never presented as evidence!

4)transporting the body? put her in a large trash bag triple bag it so no decompsition gets out.
I thought Casey's car at the impound yard smelled like "a dead body in the trunk"! In fact, the prosecution said maggots in the trunk meant there was decomposition of flesh in the trunk. Turns out those maggots were there for the bag of trash that was recovered in the trunk!

5) removal of signs of suffucation? wait a month to report her missing, her flesh would have fully rotted by then leaving no trace of oxygen deprivation
That would work except once you triple bagged the body to keep the decomposition down, it would also "entomb" the body like a mummy and preserve all the evidence with it!

6) say mexican took her. say daddy raped me. say drowned in pool. go home.
It turns out the mexican nanny named Zanny (not a street name for Zantac) wasn't fictional afterall:
http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/...7665W820110707
Why is saying your father raped you such an impossible thing to conceive? There are cases tried all the time for that! I don't see George Anthony screaming the LOUDEST that he has never done that! Why hasn't he filed a civil case against Casey for defamation of character???

THAT'S HOW IT HAPPENED! it is not complicated at all! it is sick, disgusting, and only something Stephen King would write but that is how you lwave no hard evidence!You have never been in a situation where you might be taking another person's life. IT IS VERY COMPLICATED -- IT IS NEVER EASY TO KILL! Soldiers are conditioned to do it in a "you or them" situation on the battlefield but when they are right in front of you, any SANE person takes pause!

Last edited by Memories for Life; 07-09-2011 at 10:10 PM.
Memories for Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 01:02 AM   #137
Memories for Life
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlutPuppy View Post
I'm not going to get into it with anyone, but...

I personally think she did it. And if she didn't actually kill the little girl, then she knew about it, and just didn't give a fuck about her daughter anyway. If she drowned in the pool then it was an accident, but why try to cover it up? Why wait a month to report her missing? Why not call the police when it happened and tell them it was an accident?

I think she did it. BUT, I also understand why the jury ruled the way they did, as well as why she's going free. but yes, it is possible that she did it and it's very easy to cover up a murder, especially one of your child.

The only reason they didn't rule her guilty was because there was no hard DNA evidence. But all of her social interactions points to guilty, all her thoughts and emotional actions points to guilty, (If you were on trial for your kids murder wouldn't you be a little upset? If your kid went missing wouldn't you be upset? If you kid died wouldn't you be upset?).

Plus she wrote letters to other inmates, showing no remorse or anything. she was talking about changing her look and getting makeovers and stuff. Doesn't sound like someone who cares about their family at all...

That's my view on it.
You can't post a comment in an open forum and not expect a reply just because you "don't want to get into it with anyone"!

If she didn't care about her daughter, why did she wait almost 3 years to kill her? If she detested having a child so much, why didn't she legally murder the child while she was still pregnant by abortion? Why didn't Casey smother Caylee when she was still a baby and pass it off as SIDS? Did she just have a "switch" go off in her brain that said "kill Caylee" today?

It very easy to cover-up a murder especially your own child. Better tell this guy in Wyoming -- he's going to need it!
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/07/08...ot-in-wyoming/

Social interactions point to guilty? If she was home, constantly crying that her child was gone or not eating anything until Caylee came home or going door-to-door handing out fliers 24/7, would these actions deem her not guilty? I don't think you saw any of the televised days in the courtroom but several times Casey broke down crying when descriptions of Caylee were discussed or photos presented. Plus one day the judge recessed early because Casey was visible emotional during gruesome testimony. The jury noticed that she was upset! But, of course, the naysayers will all pass that off as the "crocodile tears" of a conniving murderer!

The release of these "letters" were a blatant attempt by the prosecution to coerce public opinion during the case. It would appear some content would contradict your theory of "not caring about her family":
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/07/07...house-letters/
Old 07-10-2011, 07:22 PM   #138
Bigbear
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memories for Life View Post
If you'll go back to the original post that started this lie-detector "debate"

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost....2&postcount=88

you'll see it was the FBI and other law enforcement personnel that was offering the application of the tests. Don't you think the FBI would know whether a lie-detector test is admissible in court or not. The story NEVER said it was a court-ordered test. It was being offered by the bounty hunter who put up Casey's bail AND the FBI as an opportunity to eliminate George, Cindy and Lee Anthony as suspects in the case.

BTW: I do know what I'm talking about. My brother is a FBI instructor in Virginia and his wife is a Special Weapons Expert/Trainer. I've asked him about the methods used for lie-detection tests and how I described it earlier (visual, audio and stress tests are all run simultaneously) is the modern method while your description ("I'm hungry gives a false positive") hasn't been used since the 1970s! The tests are still not used in any court case but the modern method results in 90+% accuracy rate and are used to focused criminal investigations toward liars and away from honest people!
the reason LE use them is to help them look into the dircetion they are not admissible in court and no they are not 90+% accurate there 75-80 at best.And no thats not from the 70's its recent so shut up and stop trying to tell me what I already know is true and right. Your brother and sister in-law may work for the FBI all they want but neither is a Polygraph reader or have any experience in the subject so just stop.Thanks
Bigbear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 11:08 PM   #139
Memories for Life
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigbear View Post
the reason LE use them is to help them look into the dircetion they are not admissible in court and no they are not 90+% accurate there 75-80 at best.And no thats not from the 70's its recent so shut up and stop trying to tell me what I already know is true and right. Your brother and sister in-law may work for the FBI all they want but neither is a Polygraph reader or have any experience in the subject so just stop.Thanks
So tell me where you're getting your accuracy information from because I'm getting it straight from the people who use it! You are probably only thinking of a simple basic polygraph that is used for employment purposes. That is method is NEVER used in any criminal investigation!

I better "shut up" now because I'm afraid you might stamp your feet and pout!
Old 07-11-2011, 11:48 PM   #140
Bigbear
Account Banned

Quote:
So tell me where you're getting your accuracy information from because I'm getting it straight from the people who use it! You are probably only thinking of a simple basic polygraph that is used for employment purposes. That is method is NEVER used in any criminal investigation!

I better "shut up" now because I'm afraid you might stamp your feet and pout!
I have taken a polygraph done by the FBI during a seminar(my cousin is a polygraph expert who has testified in court a number of times) and I am getting my information from experience and reading up on it so why dont you just stop trying to tell me and change my facts with you stats Im not saying you wrong I am saying exactly what I mean its no 90+% accurate its 70-85% at best

Last edited by Bigbear; 07-11-2011 at 11:51 PM.
Old 07-12-2011, 12:03 AM   #141
SlutPuppy
getDare Succubus

Quote:
You can't post a comment in an open forum and not expect a reply just because you "don't want to get into it with anyone"!

If she didn't care about her daughter, why did she wait almost 3 years to kill her? If she detested having a child so much, why didn't she legally murder the child while she was still pregnant by abortion? Why didn't Casey smother Caylee when she was still a baby and pass it off as SIDS? Did she just have a "switch" go off in her brain that said "kill Caylee" today?

It very easy to cover-up a murder especially your own child. Better tell this guy in Wyoming -- he's going to need it!
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/07/08...ot-in-wyoming/

Social interactions point to guilty? If she was home, constantly crying that her child was gone or not eating anything until Caylee came home or going door-to-door handing out fliers 24/7, would these actions deem her not guilty? I don't think you saw any of the televised days in the courtroom but several times Casey broke down crying when descriptions of Caylee were discussed or photos presented. Plus one day the judge recessed early because Casey was visible emotional during gruesome testimony. The jury noticed that she was upset! But, of course, the naysayers will all pass that off as the "crocodile tears" of a conniving murderer!

The release of these "letters" were a blatant attempt by the prosecution to coerce public opinion during the case. It would appear some content would contradict your theory of "not caring about her family":
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/07/07...house-letters/
The fact that your using Fox News links just makes me almost not want to try to argue with you, because you're obviously so thick headed no one else's points of view are going to get across.

First of all; saying "I don't want to get into it with anyone", mean's, I dont want ignorant asses like you saying things like you did. I'm stating my personal opinion and observations on the topic.

2nd; Abortion isn't murder. And maybe she was against abortion? Do you know that about her, since you obviously know everything about this woman?

3rd; Maybe when she was pregnant, she did want a child. She wanted to be a mom. And then when she was raising her, she realized she didn't want to be a mother, she wanted to party and have fun with her life, and not have the responsibility of having to care for a kid.

4th; Yeah, people do, and have had, 'switches' that go off and they change like that. Lots of people do.

5th; you need pressure to push a pillow down hard enough to suffocate someone, so there would be postmortem bruising and who knows what else.

6th; You're going off topic, that's another case all together, plus it's a foxnews link, therefore I don't trust it.

7th; She got emotional... in court. Where she knew the jury was watching her. Where she knew the public was watching her. People can easily make themselves cry, she's a KNOWN liar (fuck she got convicted of it in the end), so why wouldn't she make herself suddenly emotional at those exact moments?

8th; public opinion has no ruling in court cases. Why do you think there's a jury? The public already thought she was guilty, the letters just made it more obvious.

booty booty booty booty rockin' everywhere

Sex Map HERE

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

SlutPuppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 12:11 AM   #142
SlutPuppy
getDare Succubus

Quote:
6) say mexican took her. say daddy raped me. say drowned in pool. go home.
It turns out the mexican nanny named Zanny (not a street name for Zantac) wasn't fictional afterall:
http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/...7665W820110707
Why is saying your father raped you such an impossible thing to conceive? There are cases tried all the time for that! I don't see George Anthony screaming the LOUDEST that he has never done that! Why hasn't he filed a civil case against Casey for defamation of character???
1. Yes, she is a real person. But, she has never met or talked to Casey Anthony. You apparently don't care about that fact.
2.George Anthony said he didn't do it, and who knows, maybe he touched his daughter. I don't know. But just because your daddy touched you when you were little, isn't an excuse to kill your own kid.
3. Maybe because he actually loves his daughter, despite what she did?

Quote:
COLOR="blue"]You have never been in a situation where you might be taking another person's life. IT IS VERY COMPLICATED -- IT IS NEVER EASY TO KILL! Soldiers are conditioned to do it in a "you or them" situation on the battlefield but when they are right in front of you, any SANE person takes pause! [/COLOR]
And you have been in that situation? You can't say it's complicated or easy, unless you've had to choose between killing someone or not. Also, when did this become a situation where it's "you or them"? She was a 2 year old child, she couldn't have stopped anyone even if she wanted to. PS; soldiers and the military have nothing to do with this case, so why are you even bringing them up?

booty booty booty booty rockin' everywhere

Sex Map HERE

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

SlutPuppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 12:18 AM   #143
Bigbear
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlutPuppy View Post
1. Yes, she is a real person. But, she has never met or talked to Casey Anthony. You apparently don't care about that fact.
2.George Anthony said he didn't do it, and who knows, maybe he touched his daughter. I don't know. But just because your daddy touched you when you were little, isn't an excuse to kill your own kid.
3. Maybe because he actually loves his daughter, despite what she did?

And you have been in that situation? You can't say it's complicated or easy, unless you've had to choose between killing someone or not. Also, when did this become a situation where it's "you or them"? She was a 2 year old child, she couldn't have stopped anyone even if she wanted to. PS; soldiers and the military have nothing to do with this case, so why are you even bringing them up?
I cant agree with you two post more he has tried to out talk me this whole thread thinking he knows more about a subject his brother or who know who works for the FBI in a subject that isnt even polygraph and hes just begin ignorant thanks for pointing it out to him so maybe he will understand what I am saying and what you are saying
Old 07-12-2011, 12:52 AM   #144
cbtslave4u2
getDare Sweetheart

I am bored with this thread now. I thought there would be a rational discussion here but apparently memories_for_life is just as blind as that jury or he has a crush on miss thing over there.

And it was only him who disputed my description of how the murder might have occured based on the evidence. bodily fluid upin death? I've never seen any fluids coming out of adead person within seconds. And maggots and other bacteria can easily get into trash bags. Look in your trash, they are there.

[IMG=http://img.pokemondb.net/artwork/zekrom.jpg]
cbtslave4u2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 06:26 AM   #145
Abby9

Quote:
This kinda creeps me out because scrolling over the picture it says "Orange County Courthouse" and in 4 years she could be living right next door to me.
Abby9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 05:09 PM   #146
cbtslave4u2
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby9 View Post
This kinda creeps me out because scrolling over the picture it says "Orange County Courthouse" and in 4 years she could be living right next door to me.
She gets out tonight.

[IMG=http://img.pokemondb.net/artwork/zekrom.jpg]
cbtslave4u2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 06:43 PM   #147
Abby9

Thanks for ruining my little fantasy thoughts! I DONT WANNA BE MURDERED!!!!! *cries*
Abby9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 09:19 AM   #148
PineForest

Well it doesn't matter if the court and jury did not find her guilty, because the rest of the country has.
PineForest is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk