Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-01-2021, 08:35 AM   #91
DaredPaola

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaredPaola View Post
So I would be down for a game right now. Please first read the first post in this thread! Thx. https://lichess.org/M4aWxLRq
So anyone down for a quick game?
DaredPaola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2021, 08:40 AM   #92
DaredPaola

Quote:
So anyone down for a quick game?
Last one left directly. So here new link: https://lichess.org/BBZIP1Ml
Old 03-01-2021, 08:56 AM   #93
DaredPaola

Quote:
Last one left directly. So here new link: https://lichess.org/BBZIP1Ml
And again: https://lichess.org/2yy9vzSo
Old 03-01-2021, 09:04 AM   #94
DaredPaola

Maybe just sent me a pm if you are down for a game.
Old 03-01-2021, 10:43 AM   #95
ewitch
Distinguished Member

Quote:
So i got new reports from today:

20. So you could cook supper, eat it and wash up (say at least an hour) in just lingerie infront of your roomate. She at least has to see once. DRAW

So I did this one just before half an hour. I got black lingerie and got to the kitchen... as often she was sitting there and not noticing first. I then asked what she wanted to eat and that i wanted to cook soup. She just nodded looking on her phone. After about 5 min she finally recognised and said: "What the hell!?" Then she basicly laughed for 10 min straight. Made then 10 min fun if me straight and laughed again then. When i got the soup done i got spoons and so on and had to bend down for the bowls... she then slapped my ass. Laughing again for about 10 min. She made jokes like "oh and what is the dessert? oh you!"... after the hour i got something to dress. I didnt told her why i just always said why not is like a bikini.

Sounds like she enjoyed it - were the jokes just to make fun of you or flirty - that desert one could have undertones.

Likes - Trying new things, feminization, humilation, games/bets, spanking, tickling, anal, diaper
Dislikes - Messy, scat, pee, semi public (anything that will not affect real life), pain, bondage, enema
Limit - Public, nudity, familly, big pain, Edging, anything that takes a long time for no reason

Toys - butt plug, clothes, paddle, diapers
ewitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2021, 11:12 AM   #96
DaredPaola

Quote:
Originally Posted by ewitch View Post
Sounds like she enjoyed it - were the jokes just to make fun of you or flirty - that desert one could have undertones.
Both i guess.. difficult to say
Old 03-01-2021, 11:12 AM   #97
DaredPaola

So iam down for a game: https://lichess.org/zCDXPM3b
Old 03-01-2021, 11:38 AM   #98
DaredPaola

WON the last one. Here new link: https://lichess.org/dbA2Fyjl
Old 03-01-2021, 11:55 AM   #99
DaredPaola

And WON again https://lichess.org/2sfWXPw4
Old 03-06-2021, 06:37 AM   #100
DaredPaola

So sadly i cant edit the first post anymore. So Iam just going to post the new list sometimes.

So to the Game: I sent a link for lichess.org and then we make up a forfeit for me. Everytime I dont win i have to do the forfeit. I like public stuff just like the title says. Iam a little exhibitionism. Some spanking, pantsing, wedgies and masturbation is nice too of course! Also like accidental exposure and enf stuff.

My limits are: Blood, messy(not like really dirty stuff), permanent, social destruction, online exposure, pee and poop. Thats it mostly but of course i will tell you in the beginning if its to much. And also more like tasks, no rules.

Just write you wanna play and i sent you a link for lichess.org.

So lets get started. I wanna do dares!

The list i got to do:

8. Tights as leggins for a day. The number of turns (13) you last is the maxium denier they can have so the worst you do the more exposing it is. LOST!
11. Walk in underwear for 15 min in the park. LOST! (My internet broke down so i guess that counts as lost.)
10. Filling up the car at the car station in undies! DRAW
13. Take the back seat in a bus, and put your panties inside your pussy edge for every GD palyer that you beat while whispering their name count until 100 and you can come. Leave the panty in the bus after wipe your mess. LOST!
14. You can only wear trainer - and the lenght of the run must be 1 mile for each min (9:47 DAMN!) I have left on the clock (so 2:30 is 2 1/2 miles). No covering up at any point. LOST!
19. Go to a dead end of the corn maze, wear a blindfold, get naked and reach an orgasm like that. LOST!
24. Put your remote vibe in. Go to the changing room at your public pool. Put your blindfold on. And every queen(4) is an edge and the points(39) is how open the door should be in cm. LOST!
25. Go in the corn maze and throw a piece of clothing on the other side of the corn every five turns. When you are naked, you can start looking back for them. Take an edge before putting every piece back on (pairs like shocks and shoes counts as one). LOST!
29. You'll have to ask (pieces remaining) (17)strangers if they want to see you fully naked. If they say yes take them to a semi public hidden place. Ask them if they wanna touch anything they can touch anything! LOST
30. You must get food delivered w/ wearing only stocking and heels to open door have to be in that outfit before you order food and until done eating all curtains will stay open. LOST!
31. You must walk the stair to the 6th floor then to the 1st floor then go home fully naked. LOST!

PLEASE NOTICE THE CHAT! WE NEED TO FIRST MAKE A FORFEIT!

Maybe to help you finding dares little bit about me:

I live in a apartment with a flatmate in a apartment complex. Nearby are: A university, a mall, a subway with station of course, a gas station, a corn maze, a forest of course like anywhere in here almost and a huge library which connects to the university. So maybe to give you some ideas.

These are the ones I WON or already did:

DONE 29. In the forest, naked, legs spread and remote vibe in. Hands tied together high up straight to a tree. Remote control in hands and stay there raising gradually speed for pieces remaining(6) minutes.
DONE 28. Forfeit would be to go in a changing room at the mall, leave the curtain open for how many points(32) of difference in cm. Take there number of remaining pieces(6) of clothes and get naked. Then try every piece of clothes there, with your back to the curtain. Bending for points(32) of difference seconds every new one you try. Can't ever have more than one on you at anytime during the dare.
DONE 23. One that involves you roomate, go for a walk with her wearing no panties and loose pants and have heavy stuff in your pockets. Every queen(2) you have to let your pants drop and the amount of point difference(23) is how long they each have to stay down. LOST!
DONE 21. Go to a clothing store to try on a dress or something. When you have gotten undress to your panties you have to "accidentally" open the door for others to get glance at you for 5 seconds for each point (12) difference. LOST!
DONE 33. You are going to ask (remaining pieces)(10)strangers what they think of your ass and boobs, flashing both to them If I win by more than 20 points You also ask them to touch both before replying WON!
DONE 32. In the changing room i get to undies then stick my head out and ask if anyone can look if it looks good and show them then of course. WON!
DONE 1. I forgot this one. But i will write on the next ones which dare it was, even when I won. WON!
DONE 2. For the next round, play wih yourself while your opponent chooses his moves. LOST!
DONE 3. Edge before starting the next round. LOST!
DONE 4. Just wear a short dress with high heels without any bra or panties and go to a park. Once you're at the park, take off your dress and hide it at a place that no one would find it. Spend 20min exploring naked. Once the 20min is up, go back to where you hid your dress if its still there and put it back on! WON!
DONE 5. If I win you got to go to a public toilet. For every queen i get is how many times you edge. The point difference is how open the door must be. WON!
DONE 7. Next game, every time a piece is taken, you will slap each tit. (For Akitawas clock misstake. Else rather exposure dares. ) LOST!
DONE 9. Go in the corn maze and throw a piece of clothing on the other side of the corn every five turns. When you are naked, you can start looking back for them. Take an edge before putting every piece back on (pairs like shocks and shoes counts as one). WON!
DONE 15 If you lose, you wear only underwear for a day or no underwear. WON!
DONE 17 If you lose you have to cum in the library. WON!
DONE 18. Walking around for 30 min in the park with only a jacket and no bra or shirt. I need you at least egde once. WON!
DONE 6. You will place a table next to that window, kneel naked on the table and edge for five minutes you can have the curtains drawn - but then do it at night with light in the room next to the window with full height. LOST!
DONE 12. I have to get in the library then pull my pants fully down and give myself a chair wedgie for as many seconds as there are points difference(20) in the end. DRAW
DONE 22. Tuck your skirt into itself so that the panties are on full display. Then walk around for as many minutes as there were points (14) on the street. LOST!
DONE 26 Go to a park and do 10 minutes of naked meditiation. WON!
DONE 20. So you could cook supper, eat it and wash up (say at least an hour) in just lingerie infront of your roomate. She at least has to see once. DRAW
DONE 27. For every five points(50!!!!) of difference, you will have to pass a group of people (a couple on a bench, a group jogging together etc.) and speak loudly next to them about wild sexual experiences you had. As if on the phone. LOST!
DONE 16. Edge and staying on edge for 60 seconds before cumming in the car at the gas station. LOST!
DONE 30.Wear a really short crop top that exposes your breast when lifting your arms. Then in subway or train, that you can rise arms to make it seem like your holding. Whole trip like that, if someone tells you, you change wagon and keep on. Without bra.
Old 03-06-2021, 07:18 AM   #101
DaredPaola

And now the reports to the dares I did in the last days. (Already included in the list above.)

29. In the forest, naked, legs spread and remote vibe in. Hands tied together high up straight to a tree. Remote control in hands and stay there raising gradually speed for pieces remaining(6) minutes.

So I wanted to do this one. I got the rope and the vibe and went in the forest. It was really not possible to tie my hands together and then also pull it like upwards (I tried clothed before in the forest) so i quickly decided to just like keep my hands up along the tree. So i stripped naked a few meters away from the path behind a tree. Then got on that tree, spreaded my legs a few inches and putted the vibe in. Then i got my hands up and started the time on my watch. It was really intense even when it was cold. I after a few minutes also had to moan a little and got the full speed after a few min. When the time was over my watch ringed and i got dressed but was really horny.

28. Forfeit would be to go in a changing room at the mall, leave the curtain open for how many points(32) of difference in cm. Take there number of remaining pieces(6) of clothes and get naked. Then try every piece of clothes there, with your back to the curtain. Bending for points(32) of difference seconds every new one you try. Can't ever have more than one on you at anytime during the dare.

I really liked this dare. Already before I did it. So I went to the mall and got to a clothing store. I had to get to three different ones because in the other two there was no possibility to close it not fully. So when I finally found one, i got me some clothes, a skirt, 3 tops and two jeans and got in the changing room. I guessed how much 30 cm would be and it was really much as i guessed. :0 Then I got naked. I was happy that i choose such a early time so there was really not much going on in the mall. I putted all of the stuff on the ground so i can pretend to get them when bending over... really long... So i got one after another and always bended over really long. There was a couple sometime but they got a changing room in the front and left pretty fast again. Got my heart beating really hard anyway. Was a really good dare!

21. Go to a clothing store to try on a dress or something. When you have gotten undress to your panties you have to "accidentally" open the door for others to get glance at you for 5 seconds for each point (12) difference. LOST!

Since i was in the mall already i wanted to do this one also. So I got my undies on again and then really was nervous waiting behind the curtain listening if anyone was out there. I didnt heared anything so i really pushed me and just started the time while fully pushing the curtain to the side. Since i had to do 1 Minute i spinnened around and pretended to not have noticed and looked in the mirror looking at me in my undies. And it really turned me on. So after 30 seconds there was some people talking and i got a little panic. Just when my clock vibrated i saw a guy that directly looked at me. I just said "Sorry" and directly pulled the curtain closed again. Then i first had to sit down because my heart was beating so hard.

23. One that involves you roomate, go for a walk with her wearing no panties and loose pants and have heavy stuff in your pockets. Every queen(2) you have to let your pants drop and the amount of point difference(23) is how long they each have to stay down. LOST!

I also was really hoping this one to happen so i asked my roomate if we wanted to go for a walk. The day before yesterday she didnt wanted to go but yesterday she did! So we went on a forest trail like we do always when taking a walk. So i got some loose jogging pants on and removed the string in it so it was really loose. I got my keys on the left side and my phone on the right pocket. So i all the time keeped them up and couldnt overcome myself and let them go till we were at the river. So there was nobody else just my roomate and me. So we just stood on the brige and i putted my handy on the sealing. I just had to wiggle a little and they dropped in a sec. My roomate first didnt noticed since she also was looking down the river but then she laughed right next to me and i knew she knew and saw. I then got them up and pretended it to be an accident (I guess ist was about 20 seconds.) So after that we walked back and i just didnt got a good oportunity to let them drop. I already thought that i wouldnt complete it when i really pushed myself and when we got to the door to our home i pretended to struggle with the keys and the lock when they dropped again. My roomate was silent but i didnt thought that she could have not noticed. I struggeld more when i thought the time was over i clicked the door open and pretended to notice my pants on the ground. My roomate really laughed hard. And now i first noticed why she keept silent. She had her phone out! Taking a video! We then went in and she said she will keep it forever its so fun.
The following user says Thank You to DaredPaola for this post:
Old 03-07-2021, 01:02 AM   #102
DaredPaola

So sadly i cant edit the first post anymore. So Iam just going to post the new list sometimes.

So to the Game: I sent a link for lichess.org and then we make up a forfeit for me. Everytime I dont win i have to do the forfeit. I like public stuff just like the title says. Iam a little exhibitionism. Some spanking, pantsing, wedgies and masturbation is nice too of course! Also like accidental exposure and enf stuff.

My limits are: Blood, messy(not like really dirty stuff), permanent, social destruction, online exposure, pee and poop. Thats it mostly but of course i will tell you in the beginning if its to much. And also more like tasks, no rules.

Just write you wanna play and i sent you a link for lichess.org.

So lets get started. I wanna do dares!

The list i got to do:

8. Tights as leggins for a day. The number of turns (13) you last is the maxium denier they can have so the worst you do the more exposing it is. LOST!
11. Walk in underwear for 15 min in the park. LOST! (My internet broke down so i guess that counts as lost.)
10. Filling up the car at the car station in undies! DRAW
13. Take the back seat in a bus, and put your panties inside your pussy edge for every GD palyer that you beat while whispering their name count until 100 and you can come. Leave the panty in the bus after wipe your mess. LOST!
14. You can only wear trainer - and the lenght of the run must be 1 mile for each min (9:47 DAMN!) I have left on the clock (so 2:30 is 2 1/2 miles). No covering up at any point. LOST!
19. Go to a dead end of the corn maze, wear a blindfold, get naked and reach an orgasm like that. LOST!
24. Put your remote vibe in. Go to the changing room at your public pool. Put your blindfold on. And every queen(4) is an edge and the points(39) is how open the door should be in cm. LOST!
25. Go in the corn maze and throw a piece of clothing on the other side of the corn every five turns. When you are naked, you can start looking back for them. Take an edge before putting every piece back on (pairs like shocks and shoes counts as one). LOST!
29. You'll have to ask (pieces remaining) (17)strangers if they want to see you fully naked. If they say yes take them to a semi public hidden place. Ask them if they wanna touch anything they can touch anything! LOST
30. You must get food delivered w/ wearing only stocking and heels to open door have to be in that outfit before you order food and until done eating all curtains will stay open. LOST!
31. You must walk the stair to the 6th floor then to the 1st floor then go home fully naked. LOST!
35. You should go out to a public park, pull your trousers down and give yourself a wedgie in a thong. You have to keep your trousers down for 5 mins LOST
36. Get in the car, strip naked (can keep shoes) and throw the clothes in the trunk. You'll have to do a trip naked for (points remaining)(16) miles
Every (opponent pieces still on the board)(6) miles, you'll have to park at the first convenient spot and reach an edge there. When you complete the trip, you'll have to park in the first parking lot and do (opponent pieces remaining on the board) (6) rounds around the car before you can open the trunk and dress up again while staying outside of it. If a queen(yes) is still on the board at the end of the game, you'll have to ask informations to someone while staying in the car, during your trip. If a bishop(no) is still on the board,
you'll have to reach an orgasm in your car, with eyes closed, before you can go back. LOST
37. You'll have to take a walk in your campus/university for (points remaining)(15) minutes while wearing only a mid-skirt, crop top (bra-less)
commando and vibe in at low setting. Every (opponent pieces remaining)(9) minutes you'll have to raise 1/4 the intensity of the vibe. When vibe is max, you instead flip a coin. Head you tuck the skirt one cm up, tail you tuck the top two can up. If you ever decide to stop doing one of these options, you'll have to find the first semi hidden (3/4 sides covered) spot and reach orgasm there. LOST
38. In the changing room of a clothes shop. Get only in undies and stick out head from the changing room. Look for a male and call him there do a spin around asking him if the undies look good on you. If a queen(yes) is still in play at the end, you'll also ask him if he wants to pull them down with his hands. If a bishop(yes) in still in play at the end of the game, you'll also ask him if he wants to touch your boobs. If a rook(yes) is still in play, you'll also ask him if he wants to touch your ass. LOST
39. Just wear a short dress with high heels without any bra or panties and go to a park. Once you're at the park, take off your dress and hide it at a place that no one would find it. Spend 20min exploring naked. Once the 20min is up, go back to where you hid your dress if its still there and put it back on (LOST!)
40. Get into just your sports bra and panties insert your remote vibe and turn it to low you have to run for 500m per point(17) i win you by (LOST!)
41. Go walking in the park or woods every 5 min you are there, remove an item (socks are a singular item) continue to do so until you chicken out
whenever you get back home you have to edge 5x per clothing left LOST

PLEASE NOTICE THE CHAT! WE NEED TO FIRST MAKE A FORFEIT!

Maybe to help you finding dares little bit about me:

I live in a apartment with a flatmate in a apartment complex. Nearby are: A university, a mall, a subway with station of course, a gas station, a corn maze, a forest of course like anywhere in here almost and a huge library which connects to the university. So maybe to give you some ideas.

These are the ones I WON or already did:

DONE 11. Walk in underwear for 15 min in the park. LOST! (My internet broke down so i guess that counts as lost.)
DONE 34. You'll have to throw your clothes from the (number of pawns remaining)() floor of a building of your choosing (if you can't find one that high go as close as it gets to the number). If there are more than ten pieces() on the board, you are going to remove both top and bottom clothes, otherwise only top. Throw the clothes out and start going down the building to reach them. At every floor, you'll have to reach an edge and hold it (points remaining)() seconds. When you reach the clothes, before you can dress up again, you flip a coin. Head you have to take an orgasm with eyes closed/blindfold in a place with 3/4 sides covered. Tail you have to reach an orgasm with eyes opened in a spot with 2/4 sides covered. Then you can dress up. WON
DONE 29. In the forest, naked, legs spread and remote vibe in. Hands tied together high up straight to a tree. Remote control in hands and stay there raising gradually speed for pieces remaining(6) minutes. LOST
DONE 28. Forfeit would be to go in a changing room at the mall, leave the curtain open for how many points(32) of difference in cm. Take there number of remaining pieces(6) of clothes and get naked. Then try every piece of clothes there, with your back to the curtain. Bending for points(32) of difference seconds every new one you try. Can't ever have more than one on you at anytime during the dare. LOST
DONE 23. One that involves you roomate, go for a walk with her wearing no panties and loose pants and have heavy stuff in your pockets. Every queen(2) you have to let your pants drop and the amount of point difference(23) is how long they each have to stay down. LOST!
DONE 21. Go to a clothing store to try on a dress or something. When you have gotten undress to your panties you have to "accidentally" open the door for others to get glance at you for 5 seconds for each point (12) difference. LOST!
DONE 33. You are going to ask (remaining pieces)(10)strangers what they think of your ass and boobs, flashing both to them If I win by more than 20 points You also ask them to touch both before replying WON!
DONE 32. In the changing room i get to undies then stick my head out and ask if anyone can look if it looks good and show them then of course. WON!
DONE 1. I forgot this one. But i will write on the next ones which dare it was, even when I won. WON!
DONE 2. For the next round, play wih yourself while your opponent chooses his moves. LOST!
DONE 3. Edge before starting the next round. LOST!
DONE 4. Just wear a short dress with high heels without any bra or panties and go to a park. Once you're at the park, take off your dress and hide it at a place that no one would find it. Spend 20min exploring naked. Once the 20min is up, go back to where you hid your dress if its still there and put it back on! WON!
DONE 5. If I win you got to go to a public toilet. For every queen i get is how many times you edge. The point difference is how open the door must be. WON!
DONE 7. Next game, every time a piece is taken, you will slap each tit. (For Akitawas clock misstake. Else rather exposure dares. ) LOST!
DONE 9. Go in the corn maze and throw a piece of clothing on the other side of the corn every five turns. When you are naked, you can start looking back for them. Take an edge before putting every piece back on (pairs like shocks and shoes counts as one). WON!
DONE 15 If you lose, you wear only underwear for a day or no underwear. WON!
DONE 17 If you lose you have to cum in the library. WON!
DONE 18. Walking around for 30 min in the park with only a jacket and no bra or shirt. I need you at least egde once. WON!
DONE 6. You will place a table next to that window, kneel naked on the table and edge for five minutes you can have the curtains drawn - but then do it at night with light in the room next to the window with full height. LOST!
DONE 12. I have to get in the library then pull my pants fully down and give myself a chair wedgie for as many seconds as there are points difference(20) in the end. DRAW
DONE 22. Tuck your skirt into itself so that the panties are on full display. Then walk around for as many minutes as there were points (14) on the street. LOST!
DONE 26 Go to a park and do 10 minutes of naked meditiation. WON!
DONE 20. So you could cook supper, eat it and wash up (say at least an hour) in just lingerie infront of your roomate. She at least has to see once. DRAW
DONE 27. For every five points(50!!!!) of difference, you will have to pass a group of people (a couple on a bench, a group jogging together etc.) and speak loudly next to them about wild sexual experiences you had. As if on the phone. LOST!
DONE 16. Edge and staying on edge for 60 seconds before cumming in the car at the gas station. LOST!
DONE 30.Wear a really short crop top that exposes your breast when lifting your arms. Then in subway or train, that you can rise arms to make it seem like your holding. Whole trip like that, if someone tells you, you change wagon and keep on. Without bra.
Old 03-07-2021, 01:08 AM   #103
DaredPaola

I also got one report!

So i did this early in the morning to start of my day. So i went by car to the park and then went a little in the park. There were some people with their dogs walking around so i was pretty excited. I got in a quite spot in the back of the park and then stripped to my undies. I just left my clothes behind a tree. Then i started the time and started walking. After about 10 minutes there was a girl coming across the corner. She first looked confused but after that smiled. As she passed by she just said "Thought about it also but didnt found that its warm enough yet." and laughed. I was so embarrassed. I then went back to my stuff and waited the last few seconds there before i could redress. Was a fun dare! Thx.
Old 03-07-2021, 01:39 AM   #104
DaredPaola

Default Chess Game

So I made some changes. I posted the list of forfeits in my blog which link is down in my signature. Also I posted the reports there so i will keep that up to date. If thats to complicated just tell me but I thinks thats better that posting it here all the time fully.

Likes: Iam a little exhibitionism. Some spanking, pantsing, wedgies and masturbation is nice too of course! Also like accidental exposure and enf stuff.

Limits: Blood, messy(not like really dirty stuff), permanent, social destruction, online exposure, pee and poop. Thats it mostly but of course i will tell you in the beginning if its to much. And also more like tasks, no rules.
Old 03-07-2021, 01:41 AM   #105
DaredPaola

So I would be down for a game right now. https://lichess.org/MsEFPlEJ

Likes: Iam a little exhibitionism. Some spanking, pantsing, wedgies and masturbation is nice too of course! Also like accidental exposure and enf stuff.

Limits: Blood, messy(not like really dirty stuff), permanent, social destruction, online exposure, pee and poop. Thats it mostly but of course i will tell you in the beginning if its to much. And also more like tasks, no rules.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
exposure, flashing, naked, pantsed, public