Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 06-10-2017, 09:58 AM   #76
bondagebitchh

My first time attempting, and I failed...I'll try again tomorrow night!

Limits, scat, piss, anal, blood, public, family, face, CBT, pain, illegal, permanent, shaving

Dislikes, Chasity
bondagebitchh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2017, 09:58 PM   #77
PretendThisIsClever

What I have to say to you, LucyB:
Spoiler:
Shit. I was too scared by the full strokes after cumming that I kinda just screwed up the whole thing and didn't manage to cum at all. You'll be hearing from me in 24 hours I suppose. Wish me luck then.
100% Rope bunny
94% Masochist
71% Degradee
58% Experimentalist
53% Vanilla
52% Exhibitionist
51% Brat
50% Voyeur

Remember, for everything on this site and beyond it, always make sure you have positive verbal consent before 'playing'. Stay safe and have fun!
PretendThisIsClever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2017, 10:54 PM   #78
Sydney_sub
getDare Sweetheart

Eek, I failed a second time, this is a difficult task, guess I need to message you

Send me a message if you'd like a sub to obey your commands, ladies only.

Limits: Public, CBT, poop, blood etc...
Sydney_sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2017, 04:35 AM   #79
oddjobber
getDare Devil

Spoiler:

As my second attempt, i spent 24 hours following the no touch policy as best I could. I did post a blpg following my status and the tasks you beset me were a fun chalenge. i also setup about a 45 minite quick dares tasking..which ibwas lucky to get some very talented participants to help me out. this added dares not involving any touchimg..but some light anal and exercise. it really helped to work me up.

Now i admit i did this task at about the 22 hour for timing purposes..i wouldnt have been able to do this otherwise.

but i did this in bed. i was laying on my back in a t-shirt and had removed the shorts i had on. the blankets of my bed just over my knees. i started aboit semi hard as at this point i was very worked up as i mentioned.

i started using my two finger tips to rub up and down my shaft spending extra time on that sweet spot. it felt soooo good to finally toich properly and i was hard within 70 strokes. i kept gpong in this manner and my first edge occured at 100. now i followed ur rule from before that any edges were followed by cock smacks. 10 at a time.

i then found i could make a nice ring with my two fingers. this was intense. i continied my strokes..and thisntime i noted each edge...at 240..360, 410..and in the 40's it was so sensitove...three edges at 410, 434 and 487. each was followed my 10 cock slaps. my cock stung but i was sooo very close to cumming each time.. i really thought inwould slip those last few times and just ruin my orgasm..but i didnt..but still..it left me wanting sooo many more strokes!!

i didnt cum. i will pm you. and thank you

oddjobber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2017, 04:48 AM   #80
TobiBoy
Baby Member

I think I will try this soon, although I'm a little afraid because so many people already failed.

I'm not quite sure, how much 500 Strokes actually is
TobiBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2017, 09:08 AM   #81
Warren.90

So I was looking at this for a couple of days and finally decided to try it, my results are interesting.
Spoiler:
So I'm a little bit of a quick cummer, I came just before 50, and again at 170 and again at 300, it wasn't that bad until 300 then it really hurt, I was almost crying by the end.
Warren.90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2017, 09:19 AM   #82
LucyB
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warren.90 View Post
So I was looking at this for a couple of days and finally decided to try it, my results are interesting.
Spoiler:
So I'm a little bit of a quick cummer, I came just before 50, and again at 170 and again at 300, it wasn't that bad until 300 then it really hurt, I was almost crying by the end.
Did you finish all 500? If not you will try again and get to 500 strokes whether you cum or not.

Anything to do with my clit, Self Tickle Torture, Nipple play, Any type of bondage.

DISLIKES/PUNISHMENTS:
Pictures (I have to trust you to send them), Spanking, Short Term Denial, Hurting My Nipples, Ice, Short Term Pee Holding

LIMITS:
-Anal, Permanent/Semi-Permanent, Long Term Denial, Family, Face, Fully Public, Pee/Poop, Extreme Pain.
LucyB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2017, 03:12 PM   #83
RedMike

Not sure if i should try that one after i put something around 40 Posts in lucys torture thread.
If i fail 2 times (which is likely because stroking with 2 Fingers isnt much stimiulation) she might take revenge on me
But its a good dare, thats for sure

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=308812
RedMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2017, 07:57 PM   #84
thisguy11

Just did this after multiple days of not cumming and with no breaks. After changing the grip few times it took me around 10 minutes and 250 strokes to cum. At that half point mark I immediately doubled the slow stroking speed to get it over with more quickly, and up to 400 strokes it felt uncomfortable and a bit sore, but they eased off for the last 100 strokes.

Thanks for the dare

Likes: edging, orgasm control, multiple orgasms, bondage, light anal, predicament
Dislikes: pee drinking, cum eating, toothpaste, post-orgasm
Limits: scat, full public, x-dressing, social suicide, face, messy
thisguy11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2017, 09:44 PM   #85
Warren.90

Quote:
Originally Posted by LucyB View Post
Did you finish all 500? If not you will try again and get to 500 strokes whether you cum or not.
Yes I finished all 500
Warren.90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2017, 02:37 AM   #86
RedMike

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedMike View Post
Not sure if i should try that one after i put something around 40 Posts in lucys torture thread.
If i fail 2 times (which is likely because stroking with 2 Fingers isnt much stimiulation) she might take revenge on me
But its a good dare, thats for sure
hm ok i have changed my mind
i will do that now

Old 06-12-2017, 02:12 PM   #87
RedMike

Ok Lucy, ok everyone else who is interested
I have just done that dare and will report now.
I dont know how to hide that with this spoiler thing so i will just start to wirte

I have done it, now like 2 hours ago even if i thought it might be a bad idea and i will have to write a pm to Lucy in the end which might end up in getting something in return for the 40 posts i gave her on her torture thread
So i wanted to manage to cum and therefore i decided to do all the 500 strokes in 10 minutes using a online metronome.
Doing them all at once should increase the chance of cumming, i thought...

...and....

...yes i think it did increase my chances..
...but it wasnt enough. i didnt come
I set up the metronome on 50 bpm so i could just du 10 minutes of stroking and play with my nipples and balls and use my fantasie without counting and i guess that wasn a bad idea but i just never came close to edging
the first 40sec where great, this low level stimiulation usually gets me goiing and it did this time but than it more or less stoped climbing.
And so i spent pleasurble 10 minutes but never got close.
But i felt link cumming afterward which hopfully would increase my chances tomorrow in 22 hours

Old 06-12-2017, 08:46 PM   #88
athmarr
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedMike View Post
Ok Lucy, ok everyone else who is interested
I have just done that dare and will report now.
I dont know how to hide that with this spoiler thing so i will just start to wirte

I have done it, now like 2 hours ago even if i thought it might be a bad idea and i will have to write a pm to Lucy in the end which might end up in getting something in return for the 40 posts i gave her on her torture thread
So i wanted to manage to cum and therefore i decided to do all the 500 strokes in 10 minutes using a online metronome.
Doing them all at once should increase the chance of cumming, i thought...

...and....

...yes i think it did increase my chances..
...but it wasnt enough. i didnt come
I set up the metronome on 50 bpm so i could just du 10 minutes of stroking and play with my nipples and balls and use my fantasie without counting and i guess that wasn a bad idea but i just never came close to edging
the first 40sec where great, this low level stimiulation usually gets me goiing and it did this time but than it more or less stoped climbing.
And so i spent pleasurble 10 minutes but never got close.
But i felt link cumming afterward which hopfully would increase my chances tomorrow in 22 hours
For the spoiler thing, above the text box, far right button is a black face emoticon thing. Use that either when selected text you want in the spoiler, or press it then start typing between the [spoiler] code.

She won't be too bad, I don't want to consider how many posts and whilst she's teased me a fair bit of failing this one she's never harsh or unfair. Just remember you deserve it :P
Old 06-12-2017, 11:59 PM   #89
RedMike

Quote:
Originally Posted by athmarr View Post
For the spoiler thing, above the text box, far right button is a black face emoticon thing. Use that either when selected text you want in the spoiler, or press it then start typing between the [spoiler] code.

She won't be too bad, I don't want to consider how many posts and whilst she's teased me a fair bit of failing this one she's never harsh or unfair. Just remember you deserve it :P
Thank you. lets find out if it works
Spoiler:
Yes it does

I dont think she will be unfair, i think fair will be bad enough XD
And yes i might deserve it

Old 06-13-2017, 09:54 AM   #90
Salo

Spoiler:
I failed the second time as well, I'm a bit spoiled when it comes to stimulation and 2 fingers just weren't enough..

Likes: edging, cum play, cbt, degradation, chastity, denial, small penis humiliation, teasing, bondage, anal training, milking, ruined
Limits: scat, public, blood, diapers, vid, face

Toys: small, and large buttplug. Hush buttplug. Chastity cage, clothespins etc
Salo is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk