Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 03-01-2016, 01:39 PM   #91
Sjjohnson2001

You must put on 4 of your thickest diapers and head to the nearest mall. (Walk if possible) Once there you may not leave until you've wet your diapers so much that they are leaking. You may not take them off for absolutely any reason whatsoever. Make sure that you're wearing very revealing clothing as well.

If i broke any limits feel free to pm me with a punishment.
Sjjohnson2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2016, 07:27 PM   #92
Sjjohnson2001

bump bump bump bump
Old 03-24-2016, 11:19 PM   #93
ABDLinAL

Take two suppositories. Then carry a diaper with you to the mall and put it on in the bathroom there. You're not allowed to leave the mall until you've messed. Hope you make it to the bathroom to get your diaper on before you're walking around in soiled undies.

limits: obvious public

Please PM me dares and I'll respond with reports and maybe pic proof. I love randomly having tasks appear and being at the mercy of others.

Hidden public is okay.
ABDLinAL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2016, 05:03 AM   #94
LilMonki

If you dont already have them - go buy suppository laxatives. At home, double diaper up and match that with 2 suppositories. Put on your gym clothes, its time for a 10 minute jog. Make sure you are moving away from home the whole time. Keep walking at least another 5 minutes further away. You must try to hold it all in until you reach this point. Now that you're away from home, find a spot to wait for 30 minutes. After your 30 minutes is up, if you habent already, mess yourself. Its time to walk home. Every minute walking you must stop, bendover, touch your toes, then you may keep walking. When you get home you may remove the messy diaper, but only once youve been in the shower while diapered for 5 minutes.

30/Male/Happily Married/switch(usually sub)
Likes ~ Punishments ~ Limits
My Toys | PM Dares | My Rules
KIK: LilDiaperMonki
LilMonki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2016, 11:49 AM   #95
Sjjohnson2001

wear triple diapers until they are completely leaking. If you have to take the diapers off to leave, put the same ones back on, but add one on top.
Old 03-25-2016, 12:24 PM   #96
babygetdare

So this is a variation of a mean dare I conceived a short while back but which was buried in another board, so I really want to see it get used and this is an appropriate thread:

Usually putting a diaper on your head is the last thing you want, so this one is designed to test just how much you are willing to do to avoid it. The basic premise is simple…you are going to have to wait until your bowels are full, then you're going to number six diapers 1-6 before having to diaper up in one of them…after inserting two suppositories. You will be dressed up in a bra, skirt, with full ridiculous makeup and of course heels (if nothing available replace with the closest matching item you can find).

Once your first diaper is messed you get to make a choice. Do you want to go face first into your diaper dressed (as previously mentioned) for no less than 6 hours?! …Or do you want to cut slits in this diaper and add another diaper on top? If you choose the latter, then the imaginary clock which determines the time you spend in the face diaper predicament is reduced by 1 hour and when you do succumb to the ‘diaper meets face’ fate you'll use an rng to determine which diaper goes over your face (meaning you might avoid the mess)! You can repeat this process all the way until your face diapering is reduced to 1 hour and you are wearing 6 diapers.

BUT there is of course another catch: - Every time you want to add a diaper you will have to wait an additional hour to the period of time you had to wait since your last change. During this time you're going to be drinking 500 ml of water and eating two jars of baby food (or oatmeal/high fibre food) every hour.

So assuming you put off the face diaper for as long as possible the stages will follow like this:
1. Wearing a single messed diaper. Chance of messy face diaper – 100%. Would have to wear diaper on face for 6 hours if option chosen.

2. Added another diaper. Wearing two diapers. Must now wait one hour till he can choose to accept the face diaper or add a diaper onto his current package. Chance of messy face diaper – 50%. Would have to wear diaper on face for 5 hours if option chosen.

3. Added another diaper. Wearing three diapers. Must now wait two hours till he can choose to accept the face diaper or add a diaper onto his current package. Chance of messy face diaper – 33%. Would have to wear diaper on face for 4 hours if option chosen.

4. Added another diaper. Wearing four diapers. Must now wait three hours till he can choose to accept the face diaper or add a diaper onto his current package. Chance of messy face diaper – 25%. Would have to wear diaper on face for 3 hours if option chosen.

5. Added another diaper. Wearing five diapers. Must now wait four hours till he can choose to accept the face diaper or add a diaper onto his current package. Chance of messy face diaper – 20%. Would have to wear diaper on face for 2 hours if option chosen.

6. Added another diaper. Wearing six diapers. Must now wait five hours till he can choose to accept the face diaper or add a diaper onto his current package. Chance of messy face diaper – 16.65%. Would have to wear diaper on face for 1 hours if option chosen.

If you leak at any point, then you will immediately remove your innermost diaper, place it aside, insert two suppositories and continue on as if nothing had happened. Hopefully without the fully saturated innermost diaper the leaking will stop. Otherwise you will have to do the same thing again. Any removed diapers will still be counted when you give in and wants your face diapered.
babygetdare is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to babygetdare for this post:
Old 03-25-2016, 12:39 PM   #97
Sjjohnson2001

Pretty hard to follow that up...

Your dare is to take two suppositories and put on 4 diapers and your tightest pair of pants on top. Then head to the nearest mall. Once your there you may only leave once you mess and wet your diaper uncontrollably. (Hold on as long as possible, even while actually going.) You are to remain in the mall for another 3 hours once you've both wet and messed. Be sure to sit down every once in a while and that you keep your fluid intake high during those 3 hours. Once the 3 hours are up you may head back home and pm me asking if you may be changed.

Pm me if this is to public for you
Old 03-26-2016, 12:16 AM   #98
ABDLinAL

Anytime you're out in public you must be wearing a diaper until you've used an entire pack. If you're diapered at home, those come from a separate pack and don't count towards this dare. You may wear multiple diapers to finish faster, but you'll be more noticeable.

Please PM me dares and I'll respond with reports and maybe pic proof. I love randomly having tasks appear and being at the mercy of others.

Hidden public is okay.
Old 03-31-2016, 09:39 PM   #99
ABDLinAL

Bumping. I have this weekend free.

Hidden public is okay.
Old 04-16-2016, 01:18 PM   #100
Sjjohnson2001

Ok, so yours will take 1-3 hours but will need some prep time as well which shouldn't require much.

in the prep time running up to your dare you are to drink at least 3 pints of liquid, your choice but you must hit that volume. Next get a diaper on and role a dice, 1-2 = 1 hour walk, 2-3 =2 hour walk, and 5-6, you guessed it, a 3 hour walk.

where you go is your choice, but you are not allowed to change during this time unless you risk doing so in a public toilet!!
Old 04-16-2016, 01:34 PM   #101
PlagueBringer
getDare Devil

For your dare, you are to give yourself two suppositories before putting on two pull-ups and a diaper over those. During your time in this set of diapers, you need to wear your cutest onesie, suck on a matching pacifier and drink juice (or water) from a baby bottle until you have peed a total of three times in the diaper (full voiding). No matter how uncomfortable you get, you must stay in the diaper until you wet fully three times.

(For my dare, can I get something that isn't too long?)

Dislikes: Pain, CBT, Minor Public, Wax Play, Long Dares, Minor Messy

Non-Negotiable Limits: Major Public, Eating Scat, Messy, Vomit
---
PM Dares and Supply List!

---
BAD BABY! If you see me curse in any of my posts or PMs you are obligated to give me a punishment! For each bad word I say in a post pointed out, I must change the post (if possible) and smack my balls 10 times.
PlagueBringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2016, 01:44 PM   #102
Sjjohnson2001

Put on three diapers cutting slits in the inner two. That is your only underwear until you get permission from 10 people through pm. You may not change or remove them until you get permission from all 10 different people.

You can make mine extremely difficult/intense. Just stay within my limits.

Last edited by Sjjohnson2001; 04-16-2016 at 06:38 PM.
Old 04-17-2016, 02:10 AM   #103
ABDLinAL

In the morning put on a diaper, and mess it by noon. Use suppositories if you have to. After an hour of being in the messy diaper, you may change any time you want as long as you're outside. If you want to wait until late at night to avoid being seen, have fun sitting in your messy diaper all day long.

Hidden public is okay.
Old 04-17-2016, 03:19 PM   #104
[email protected]

Default Ready

H I'm in this round
Old 04-28-2016, 03:56 PM   #105
BT001

Hustin, you have to dare the person above you.
So, I dare you to get 4 diapers, and cut slits in 3 of them.
Put them in a bag and close your eyes, before pulling out 2 diapers.
Put those diapers on.
If they both have slits, you must wet yourself until they leak and spank yourself 50 times for being a dumb baby and getting the wrong diapers.
If the inner one has slits, you must use it until it leaks. You get off scott free, since you did it right.
If the outer one has slits, same as if they both have slits except this time it's 25 spanks.

Make the spanks as hard as you can.

Discord: WizardOfOruz#7497

Loves: Anal play, using diapers, bondage
Dislikes: Pain play, CBT
Limits: Public, family
PM Dares
Calendar!
BT001 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare, diaper, enema, pee, poo