Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-08-2021, 10:44 AM   #1
bdsmlover24

Default Dare coupons for my GF - 23M with 23F GF

Hey, i saw the thread "Dare coupons for my GF" from Dareckick19 and i really love the idea and want to try it.

I live with my grilfriend and i want to give her coupons she can give me back at any moment to have me do the dare written on it. Like "Coupon for one quick fuck anywhere".

I already have a few ideas, and i'll check Darecick19's thread again, but i would like some new ideas, specially beacause i'm a men (a little bit sissy) and she's a women. I'll take everything that will be not too extrem (nothing too messy for example like uro/scatt), because i like to try new things.

We already did some bdsm stuff and we have quite a few toys like dildos, plug, clamps, gags, handcuffs, collar and others ...

I'd like all kind of dare : Bondage, Little public things, sissy, spanking, dare for her to dominate me, dare for me to dominate her ...but also unusual romantic or vanilla stuff or things for us to do together

I'm shy as fuck, so maybe some dares that push me out of my confort zone for that will be good

I can't wait for your ideas

Likes : Masturbation, Restrictions/Temporary rules, Bondage, Spanking, Punishment, Nipple torture, Breath play, Anal, Ice, Humiliation/Degradation, Public, cross-Dressing, Pet play, pain, Cum, Deepthroat

Dislikes: Edge, Bladder control, name calling, Hypno, wedgies, messy, ruined orgasm, cbt, chasisty

Limits : Health, Lifestyle, Scat, Enema, illegal, ATM, permanent, pics/vids
bdsmlover24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2021, 08:20 AM   #2
tizio44

coupon to have a cunnilingus/rimjob just for relax. no sex after the cunnilingus/rimjob
tizio44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2021, 08:33 AM   #3
SeeHowFarCanIGo

Smile Smile

Coupon for having handcuffs on and legs tied for 2 hour...wonder what would happen
SeeHowFarCanIGo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2021, 02:30 PM   #4
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

I aaaaaalmost missed this. Can't have that happen:

Dinner at candlelight -> Tonight I will cook you a meal of your choice, and have a romantic dinner under candlelight

Massage: I will give you a 20 minute backmassage.

Plug me: I will insert and wear any plug you give me for the next hour regardless where I am.

Strip: I will perform a striptease for you.

Cum: I will have an orgasm as quickly as I can.
Again: I will have another orgasm right now.
And again: I will have yet another orgasm right now.

Deny: I will not orgasm for the next 24 hours. Tease me as much as you want.

Bad boy: I will pull down my pants and underwear and lir across your lap for a spanking as long and hard as you wish.

Suck: I will suck on a dildo that you use on my mouth for 10 minutes. Speed and depth are to your choosing.

Swap: I will swap clothes with you, and not change back untill you let me.

Blind submission: I will let you blindfold me and let you play with me however you want.

Yes man: Any questions you ask me in the next hour will be answered with a yes, and I will follow through with any requests made.

Lick: I will drop down on my knees and lick you to an orgasm.

Fantasy: I will perform one of your fantasies as long as it is within my limits.

Silence: I won't speak for the next hour.

Together: I will orgasm at the same time as you. Untill I manage, I will not be allowed to orgasm. Any premature orgasms will be ruined.

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight

Blue monday's edging
bluedieblub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2021, 03:06 PM   #5
bdsmlover24

Thank you for your ideas, i will take all of them ! They are really good !

I don't know when i will start this game with my GF yet, i will let you know. until then i'm still up for other ideas

Likes : Masturbation, Restrictions/Temporary rules, Bondage, Spanking, Punishment, Nipple torture, Breath play, Anal, Ice, Humiliation/Degradation, Public, cross-Dressing, Pet play, pain, Cum, Deepthroat

Dislikes: Edge, Bladder control, name calling, Hypno, wedgies, messy, ruined orgasm, cbt, chasisty

Limits : Health, Lifestyle, Scat, Enema, illegal, ATM, permanent, pics/vids
bdsmlover24 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bondage, coupons, girlfriend dare, sissy, spanking