Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-13-2020, 06:58 PM   #16
SimplySara
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinksl View Post
Strip naked and go to a window, hold your dildo on the window and press your tits against it. You may now matures long as you give a blowjob. If you stop blowing it you stop masturbating.
This was super fun too... my dildo has a suction cup so I was able to stick it to the glass... giving it a blowjob until I came was fairly easy... I could keep my boobs pressed against the window without having to take so much of the dildo in my mouth that it became uncomfortable... one of the perks of having big boobs I guess... I tried to deepthroat it a few times just to make things even more interesting... I'm not great at it but deepthroating is quite humiliating for me and it turns me on... so it's no surprise that I had the dildo all the way in my mouth when I finally came... the downside was that I started gagging on it while I was still cumming... that distracted me from the orgasm... it was still fun though... plus the window had clouded over because of my breath and I had no way of knowing whether anyone was watching me... when I was done I wiped the window with my hand... I *think* I saw movement in one of the windows of the house opposite me... gosh was someone watching me...?? It was too dark to be sure... I moved away from the window but masturbated to another orgasm on the bed... fantasising about a voyeur watching me do kinky stuff in front of my window...!!

Likes - risky dares, embarrassing situations, masturbating, orgasms, breast pain, light butt spanking
Want to explore - being controlled, staged accidental, humiliation, heavier spanking, bondage
Limits - pics, anal, scat, anything that could get me arrested

Toys - dildo, blindfold, furry handcuffs, remote vibrator, nipple clamps, nipple suckers, ball gag

Living arrangements - house share with 3 guys and another girl.

Orgasm Points - Daily Summary!
SimplySara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2020, 07:19 PM   #17
SimplySara
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masterwants View Post
Bond your ankles with a belt and Peg your nipples as you stand naked by the window, you can have your back to the window. Insert your hairbrush handle into your pussy and fuck yourself thinking about a nice throbbing hard cock. Press your clit hard with a finger from the other hand. How many times can you cum on five minutes like this?
This was an interesting experiment... for the longest time I thought I wouldn't be able to cum this way... just pressing my clit hard without rubbing it while I fucked my pussy wasn't quite giving me enough stimulation... even though it felt wonderful... then during the last minute I turned around to face the window... fantasies immediately entered my mind... I imagined people in neighbouring houses watching me through their windows... watching my pegged nipples and jiggling boobs as I frantically fucked my pussy... and out of nowhere I went over the edge and came...!! It was a mild orgasm but I'm surprised I was able to cum at all without rubbing my clit...!!

Likes - risky dares, embarrassing situations, masturbating, orgasms, breast pain, light butt spanking
Want to explore - being controlled, staged accidental, humiliation, heavier spanking, bondage

Toys - dildo, blindfold, furry handcuffs, remote vibrator, nipple clamps, nipple suckers, ball gag

Old 12-14-2020, 02:59 AM   #18
SimplySara
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by matdoc View Post
Take a hand mirror and spread your legs and pussy open, use the mirror to watch yourself. Then start circling your clit with one finger. Count 100 circles. Then push your clit like a button, also count 100 pushes. Repeat until you cum while watching with the mirror all the time.
Did this a couple of days ago... I don't have a hand mirror... I stood in front of the full length mirror in my room... I wanted to tease myself a bit... so I went slow with the circles... and pushed my clit gently to begin with... seeing myself in the mirror was a little weird... facial expressions changing as I got more and more aroused... of course my mind started to wander... Hmmm so this is how I would appear to someone watching me right now... What would my housemates think if they saw me... Would they think me a slut?... Would it turn them on?...God why does that thought turn *me* on so much!... and so on... my hands started circling faster... pushing my clit harder... I tried to go as slow as possible even with the increasing need to cum... focusing on counting the circles and clit pushes got harder and harder... I finally came during the 3rd or 4th round of clit pushing... as I started cumming I couldnt resist switching to the circling as that provided more stimulation... it was a nice orgasm in the end...!!

The following user says Thank You to SimplySara for this post:
Old 12-14-2020, 04:57 AM   #19
SirD
getDare Succubus

Send a message via Yahoo to SirD

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimplySara View Post
I used a few of these ideas to cum... but never got around to posting reports because life was super busy the last couple of weeks...

So here are some quick reports for the ones I did... starting with this one...

I did this one evening... sat on a chair in front of the window... blindfolded myself and put my head out the window... it was super cold and a strong breeze hit my face... I was excited and horny doing the dare so the edges didn't take too long... humiliation mounting as I counted each edge out loud... the risk of being heard making me hornier... I barely stopped myself from cumming on the third edge... when I finally came after the fourth edge it was such a strong orgasm...pounding my pussy with the dildo, vibrator pressed against my clit... repeating the words "fuck me harder" again and again... orgasm getting stronger the louder I said them...at one point I was actually shouting out the words... part terrified of being heard and part exhilarated at the prospect... when I was done I was warm all over despite the cold... I removed the blindfold half expecting to find people in the neighbouring houses gawking at me... but there was no one... surely someone just have heard me!! I am actually certain that at a minimum the housemate whose room is next to mine definitely heard me... provided he was in his room... anyway, this was such a thrill and gave me a fantastic orgasm...!!

Thanks for the report. Sounds like you had a good time.

Looking for a sub to play with / train
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=399872
SirD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2020, 06:23 AM   #20
Hvalen

Take your dildo and put it you pussy.. Grab the vibrator and put panties or whatever you like, to hold the dildo in your. Put on a skirt/dress so you easily can can play with our clit.
Now try to visit every single room in the house. You have to come in every room, but in two of the rooms you have to be completely naked, in 2 other rooms you have to get on all 4 when you play.. You can use the dildo and or you vibrator, but the dildo much be in you when you go the the next room. Hallways counts as a room

My kik / PM is open for everyone.

Loves: Latex, Trying new things, To Humiliation, To Degrading, Diapers, Spankings, Pet Play, Age Play, Bladder Control, Rules, Pee, etc.
Limits: Illegal, Social Suicide, Family/Friends,

Kik: NoOneInLatex
Hvalen is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk