Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-14-2023, 02:50 PM   #1
Getdareuser166

Default Newbie looking for painful dares F18

So I just made my account yesterday night and I’m looking for a warm welcome with some painful dares. I’m freshly 18 and I would like to say I have a bit of experience with masochism, but as I’ve never been in a community like this I’m not sure. I don’t have a lot of toys, but I have a variety of household items to use.

Items available include: binder clips, clothespins, metal clips without the rubber, ice cubes, toothpaste, markers, acetone remover, a pole for caning, detachable shower head, thumb tacs, rubber bands, paintbrushes, my fist which can pack a mean punch, (if you can think of any other household objects that you need for a dare you can ask if I have it.)

I will only be accepting dares that inflict pain on my cunt or breasts. I cannot gurantee I will do them right away but I will try my best. I expect people to not go easy on me. Do your worst.

Limits: scat, piss play, permanent damage, family, exposing myself, feet, anal, oral
Getdareuser166 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2023, 03:13 PM   #2
wolf82
Prodigy

Welcome! Let’s break you in … I mean, welcome you … with binder clips on your nipples while you count to 50 while you have a huge glob of toothpaste on your clit.

Next, use the cane to swat each of your tits 60 times before punching your cunt 30 times as hard as you can.

A dom just here to have a good time.

Sometimes I just browse, sometimes I interact.
wolf82 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare 18 female, pain (clit), pain (pussy), pain (tits), torture me