Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-24-2023, 01:18 AM   #1
CuriousOlderMale

Default Skype live-wallpaper/statue (and sleep disruption)

Having done this some time ago, I'm looking for someone who wants to wake me during my sleep and have me stand/kneel motionless for anything from 1 minute to 30 minutes once or many times during the night.

Here's the details:

I live in Melbourne/Australia UTC +10 hours. (Most of Europe or the US would have daytime while I would normally sleep)

1. You would KIK me to give me to wake me up anytime between 1am and 6am my time. (submissivr1969)

2. This would give me one minute to be ready in from of my phone to take a skype call.

3. You call me on skype and i have it set to auto answer. (m_ossa66) I must be standing in front of the phone motionless and stay there until you hang up. (we need to chat on skype first so you're in my contacts, otherwise it won't answer automatically.

You tell me whether I must be -
a. Naked
b. In underwear
c. In satin panties
d. In diapers.

(I may be locked in chastity also.)

If you want to make it more compelling for me, i can lock something in a key safe and give you the code without me seeing. I would know that you may not give the code to me in the morning, if i have not followed through. I would need to negotiate without to get my code.

I'm happy to chat even if you're curious about this, or you would like to modify it to fit your needs. Please KIK me.

BTW, it 6.20pm here now as I finish writing this.

LIKES Chastity, Humiliation, Interrogation, Soft Blackmail, SPH, Hypno, Pain, Diapers, Degradation, Sleep disturbance, Pic/vid on demand, Pee Desperation, Panties.

Security cam access, Forced statue, or repetitive tasks on cam, Positions (and having to assume those positions on beeps), parental ctrl, forced pee drinking.

HARD LIMITS illegal, showing face, real ID (maybe), social suicide, blood, agreed times must be respected.
CuriousOlderMale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2023, 05:05 AM   #2
CuriousOlderMale

I have one person who will take control. To really mess with my sleep tonight, perhaps another would like to play also. KIK me to chat.

LIKES Chastity, Humiliation, Interrogation, Soft Blackmail, SPH, Hypno, Pain, Diapers, Degradation, Sleep disturbance, Pic/vid on demand, Pee Desperation, Panties.

Security cam access, Forced statue, or repetitive tasks on cam, Positions (and having to assume those positions on beeps), parental ctrl, forced pee drinking.

HARD LIMITS illegal, showing face, real ID (maybe), social suicide, blood, agreed times must be respected.
Old 06-07-2023, 06:36 PM   #3
CuriousOlderMale

Who would like live wallpaper for 15 or 30 minutes on skype. I would have to stand totally frozen, naked except for my chastity cage. I would be your wallpaper. Also ok to discuss other options. Available for the next three hours.

Advertisements
Kink Talk